Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

A Private Training (P,Solo) Empty A Private Training (P,Solo)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:48 am
Stein had a good amount of new power surging through his body. and he would decide to head out to the training grounds and look around, see what he could and if it was adaquet to his needs. It would do, rather he was fully satisfied or not. He walked around looking at the different targets and training dummies. Stein Would stand in the middle of the training grounds and look around at not just the grounds, but the village beyond. The Library and Kage tower off in the distance, the castle. Even the Wildlife reserve far off. this would have to do for now for his training he would be doing today.

Stein would turn back to the target and began with a meager warm up for throwing Kunai and Shuriken, letting them slide out of his hands from up his arms. He did not hide his weapons in pouches like others. Rather his body was the source to hide them. This was mediocore training compaired to what he could be doing right now. But he needed to warm up first, it had been a good while. However his aim had not missed its sharpness. Just as his Kunai flew through the air, they would find their mark easily each time.

And to fetch them when Stein finally ran out of them, He would use his threads within his body to retrevie each thrown object and pull them back to his body and as the threads retreated so would the weapons back into his body. Stein would let out a soft sigh , it had not taken that long to throw them all let alone to retrieve them once they were all gone from his body.

Stein would now begin to throw them again, this time at various points on the training dummies. Aiming for the vital parts on the neck, Arms and legs, most people would aim for the head but he liked to be a bit more precise and methodical with his selective choices to strike. Upon hitting their marks the threads would once more dart out to collect the thrown objects yet again.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

A Private Training (P,Solo) Empty Re: A Private Training (P,Solo)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:16 pm
It had been a long time, shut away again, busy doing nothing productive. So much for his faith not being misplaced. He didn’t deserve the Jounin Flack Jacket that hung on the wall, nothing would make up for the long period of inaction that had recently enveloped the Hoshigakure Jounin so completely. Enough was enough though, it was time to get up and return to work. His family was a major part of this village, and there would no doubt be a large amount of shame on him and his family’s name due to his actions. ‘Enough moping’ he thought to himself as he made his way upstairs to get cleaned up.

His butler heard him moving, and immediately started getting things ready ahead of him; a shower was started, food was being made, and fresh clothes were being laid out. He also had the good sense to collect his master’s Jounin Flak Vest and get it cleaned and laid out alongside Masashi’s other clothing.

One long, hot shower later, Masashi was sitting down at the dining table, eating the meal his staff had put together for him, while his butler filled him in on what had gone on during his period of solitude. Yasaki had stepped down, replaced by his deputy Kage, Ayato Hyuuga. Masashi didn’t remember ever meeting him, but that would likely have to change, and soon. There was a Kage Summit that had happened a few months ago, in which everyone of the Hoshi Delegation returned safely this time. The last important bit of news was upcoming Chuunin exams that would be taking place here in Hoshigakure, so there would need to be some prep to get ready for that. Masashi remembered his Chuunin Exams, and inwardly groaned. That had been a shit show and was in part a reason for his previous depressive episode. Now was not the time to wallow in self-pity though. He finished off his meal, got dressed, and headed out. His destination was not the Unseen University though, he was heading to the training grounds; he was out of shape and would definitely need to brush up on his skills and hone his body so that he could truly call himself a Jounin.

The Training grounds were very nearly empty; there was a single person standing in the middle of grounds doing what appeared to be weapons training. He was throwing weapons at various training dummies, and then using what appeared to be tiny tendrils to collect the weapons and return them to his person. ‘What an odd ability.’ Masashi thought to himself as he made his way over between the shinobi’s throws. “Excuse me,” Masashi would say to the man, as it was definitely a man as he got close enough to see properly, “I couldn’t help but notice how you collected your weapons there, with those tendrils. If you don’t mind me asking, is that a special technique you developed, or is it something more inherent to your heritage?” The Uzumaki Jounin expressed genuine curiosity, especially if it could help expand his database on clans and what abilities they had.

After posing the question, Masashi would bend down, collect some dirt off the ground, imbue it with chakra to make more explosive clay, and then pocket the explosive clay into one of his pouches.

WC: 555

-15AP (Explosive Clay Creation x3, 1102 AP remaining)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 am
Stein had readied his arm to throw when he heard a voice behind him. He would use his tendrils to collect up with weapons and retreat back into his body as he would turn to face the man. the glasses would gleam for a moment as the light hit them just right, a smile would creep across his face as the light gleam went away revealing his eyes. The white hair short enough to not block the eyes, He would then respond to the man with brown hair " Well the tendrils I was not born with, it was a certain procedure I stumbled across that changed me on.... well a Molecular level I would say. And these tendrils were the result." Stein would stop before getting to far deep into the details of it all, being a guest at this time and not an official member of the village he would not want to divulge to much, just in case.

Stein would then lift his head and sort of point towards the man "And what about yourself, Anything of peculairty about yourself you are willing to divulge since I gave you information on mine?" Stein would slide his hands into the lab coat and would slowly pull out a cigarette, putting it into his mouth, and lightning it with a match he would take a slow puff off of it and would pull it out to let out a puff of smoke before putting the stick back to his lips. He waited for a response, meanwhile he used his tendrils to being throwing the weapons, now his aim was not as good this way since he could not look while he kept his eyes on the new comer. then the Tendrils would go out to retrieve the weapons they would throw. Even occasionally would try to race the thrown objects to see if they could catch them in mid air.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:09 pm
The man’s answer was neither of the two lines of thought that Masashi had anticipated ‘Ah, so the man was not born that way, but rather his body was manipulated to end up the way he was currently.’ Masashi thought to himself as his eyes lit up. “I imagine that it would have taken some getting used to,” he would say to the man, more clinically, as if someone was merely voicing a thought aloud, rather than seeking confirmation of the statement’s veracity. “Genetic manipulation is something of a passion of mine, so I appreciate any chance I can to learn more in that regard. When I’m not on a mission or working in the Hospital of course.

My name is Masashi Uzumaki-Akari, it’s a pleasure to meet you, by the way.” He would say, almost as an afterthought, “and as for myself, I’m afraid there’s nothing particularly unique about me in terms of my physiology, at least for now.” He chuckled, half to himself at the statement he made. It made sense, as he did have plans to experiment on himself to see what other clan’s abilities he could appropriate for himself. Should he be successful, that would make him at least a little more unique.

Hoping not to come off as overly suspicious, he tried to frame his next question as delicately as possible. “Have you been in the village long? I only ask because you’re not someone I remember seeing around before.” Not that it was entirely Masashi’s business, but being a Jounin, he did need to make sure that everyone in the village checked out, especially with the Chuunin exams coming up. It would do no good to have the leaders of every village arrive for there to be a threat already inside. Not that he immediately assumed that this guy was going to be a problem, it was simply better to be safe than sorry.

WC: 320
TWC: 875
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:25 am
Masashi Uzumaki Akari.... and yet he claimed to have nothing Unique about him, yet his name deemed he had at least two thing unique about him. For Stein knew an Uzumaki in his slightly younger years, Kiru Retsuno was a Uzumaki... Those Chains were quite a feat that was for certain, and Akari, Stein had some of their dna and eyes he studied and almost used himself, Light release and the Golden Eye abilities. What a peculiar combination to wind up with nothing unique.. Seemed however this man was also a medical personelle as himself was.

Then the man asked if he had been in the village long...Wait did this person not know his bingo book people? Stein knew from the gate keeper that he was marked dead in the bingo books, and yet this man is not acting like he is looking at a ghost, this made stein laugh almost meniaclly before he would respond " Not long at all to be frank..... HA!" he would laugh at his own pun there " Frank N. Stein, Bingo Book Rank S, Classified as Dead... 5 years ago roughly." He gave the information willingly, just to see what the reactions would be.

Stein would mention not far off to the guard that had been assigned him upon his entrance. "Thats my guard, I call him Mr Hyde, Until such a time I can gain council with your villages Kage, Since I too was a kage of the village of kazangakure, Under a different name however, but was me all the same, I stayed underground till the team I was training vanished and I decided to look for them, upon that failure, I decided it was time for my official return, somewhat, Only some people In hoshigakure Know of my supposed death, and actual status as alive." Stein would look at the ninja with a head tilt

"The question is, what do you do with such information" Stein asked inquisitivly. He knew the man saw only a small part of his power, but could he take him if the man decided to attack? Stein was slightly out of shape, but it was still possible the man percieved him as a threat and decide to act on it.
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:37 pm
Masashi would laugh when the man explained the reason for his own display of amusement. Frank N. Stein, an S-Rank shinobi who is supposed to be dead. “Well, I’d say you’re looking pretty good for someone whose been dead for five years.” The Uzumaki Jounin would say with a small smile.

Masashi would nod with respect to the guard that was keeping an eye on Frank. “How are you today Jekyll?” he would ask the man when Frank had finished speaking. It just so happened that Jekyll was one of Masashi’s colleagues at the hospital here in Hoshigakure. Naturally striking up conversation was a way to give himself some time to process the information that had just been laid out in front of him; the man used to be Kage of another village, though not one of the major ones as it was not one he was entirely familiar with.

My Promotion to Jounin happened about 6 months ago, but I haven’t performed any duties as such since the day I was promoted. My health was not what you’d call optimal at that time.” The smile shifted to a slightly sadder tone before he resumed speaking. “That’s actually why I’m here. I need to get my edge back as I most certainly have lost it in those 6 months. Perhaps we can train together; I’m willing to share any techniques I know that you may not have.” Of course that didn’t mean Masashi would be showing any Explosion release techniques he knew, simply because he required the Hogokage’s permission to teach anyone the village’s secret element. “I do need to speak with the Hogokage myself, so perhaps after we’re done, I can see if there’s a way to get you a meeting with him sooner.

WC: 295
TWC: 1170
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:36 pm
Stein had to chuckle at the man softly, seemed he had a pretty decent sense of humor as well. even joining in on the joke of other mad doctors from stories long past forgotten or maybe not yet written in letter. However Stein would begin to turn around when the man would begin to speak of being a rather lackluster Jounin since obtaining the position. And that he would like to get back into shape, this would make Stein Sigh a bit exaserbated. "I just told you, I am a top Ranked Missing Ninja, you tell me you are a Jounin, I am certain I could eliminate you followed by the guard over there, and with my talents, no one would find your bodies, and if what you say is true, no one would find you missing anyways. It seems rather moronic if you ask me to put fatih so blindly."

Stein would look over his shoulder sharply " You speak of Genetic Manipulation and wish to learn more, Here is one for you, can you not feel an odd power emenate from me and yet get stronger in the same sense? That is a peculiar DNA of the clan known as Juugo, They are people who can turn into monsters using Nature Chakra, since they draw it in naturally, However the moment I learned how to control it, I can gather it safely as well, and it does so Passively for me. I also recently added a couple of other DNA's to myself to see how they all interact with each other" At that moment Stein's Eyes went from their yellowish green color to flashing Red, and black accentuating the red, Looking like curving acute triangles with Stitches going through them, Three Triangle that formed had three stitches each, which almost connected together.

This would be the first time he would show anyone his Eyes from Hinata, The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan "You wish to learn Genetic Manipulation yet you are out here in a training field instead of at the hospital or a secret labororitory studying the different effects and different powers there are out in the world and how best to mix them together." One thing he had, but had yet to learn anything of yet however was the Senju that was also within him. However now that Stein showed him these powers, He would stay facing the man. For now he was on edge for showing such things to the man. "And thats not even all that I have done to myself." Stein would leave off to allow for the mans Imagination to run wild. Maybe the man would stop, and think, or maybe he would persist, either way, this could lead to a meeting with the kage that much sooner.

TWC 1500 , Mid Thread Claim for 15 stats, still available for Jutsu however
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:34 am
Approved
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:14 pm
Masashi would raise his eyebrow at the man’s statement. For someone who claimed they were seeking an audience with the Hogokage, threatening to kill members of the village didn’t see to be the right way to go about it. Not to mention he’d made a couple assumptions about the Uzumaki Jounin standing in front of him. The man then decided to speak condescendingly to him about the powers he had acquired, Juugo, and his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, both of which Masashi was already familiar with due to the research he had gathered from the National Archives. The lecture devolved into what one could almost describe as a rant at this point, as Frank decided now was the correct time to berate Masashi about not spending more time on his passion. Masashi’s eyebrow couldn’t be any more raised; he was surprised that this random stranger, whom he had never met before in his life, was treating him in this manner. Masashi would take a small breath to calm himself before addressing the man. He would keep his tone neutral, despite the urge he felt inside to return the man’s attitude with interest.

Believe me when I say that there is no blind faith here, Frank.” He would say to him. “As someone who is clearly new to Hoshigakure, I was attempting to offer you what some would consider a mutually beneficial proposal, as a gesture of welcoming.” He narrowed his eyes slightly, “To clarify as well, I do not live simply to play with genetics, I stated it is a passion of mine. My first and primary interest is the well-being of this village and those that live in it, therefore I need to make sure I am in top condition, physically and mentally. That is why I am here, rather than pursuing my passion. As for that passion, I have knowledge of some Kekkei Genkai such as that of the Juugo and the tier of Sharingan you possess, among other clans. What I don’t have, are genetic samples to experiment with.

With that, Masashi would turn around and start heading back to his home. “Since you’re clearly not interested in a training partner I’ll go find someone that is.” Would be his final parting comment, with a nod to the guard that was watching the outsider.

[Exit unless interrupted]

WC: 386
TWC: 1556
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:45 am
Stien would hear the man yet call him Frank till that point. However that did not bug him, what did was a genetic hobbiest with no materials. Stein would call out to the man before he could leave " Well if you needed material why did you not say so? I have a collection of corpses not far out, hidden in the Wildlife preserve, we could go out there and I can give you some material to play with, As for training, I mean I am not much of one for physical working out, I usually just walk around or do some studying and working my tendrils out having them help generally seem to help. But if there is anything I have knowledge wise, I could help to pass it along to yourself, if you so desire"

Stein would offer to the man, he wondered if the man would leave anyways, or come and get to play around a bit with corpses, Oh how Stein loved to see genetic mutations comes to life from mixing different dnas, he was curious to see what this man could do already with his mixture, and maybe throw in another dna or two into the mix to really shake up the bottle before popping the cork. Then again, Stein had techniques he had to work the kinks out, while he was not one generally to use a technique on another that could go aray if the man was willing, who was Stein to turn the man away. However it is as the saying goes, the Ball is in his court. Stein would give his mischivious grin to the man, hands out of pockets outstreched to either side "Whatcha say?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum