Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Cocoon of Fate [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cocoon of Fate [IO, NK]

Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:13 am
Stein would take the seat he was Gestured towards, sitting up right in a respectable manner, and that is when he heard the other man spoke. This man was the Master of Archives. Obvious due to the location of his office and the sight that was just out of reach at a near by window. The stitched man listened to the words of the Master of the books. So he wished to take...notes on information on Stein? This gave the mad doctor reason to sit back in the silence and stew for a moment. This man seemed rather tricky at best. That was the immediate thoughts that crossed his mind with how the man seemed to dance with the very words he ruled over.

Stein would immediately respond When the man was done "Well I was assigned this gruff man, I am sure he is just outside your door at this point, Back when I was at the gate of Hoshigakure and granted entrance. However I must be curious about the gate guard on duty to let in a man who openly admitted to being a High Ranking missing individual. You asked to know who I am. I am Stein, S-rank Missing Ninja, Wanted by Konohagakure for a Multitude of crimes, up to and including the cold blooded murder of one of their genin. Once I thought I was repentant of my crimes and tried to do right by Konoha, But the Lord Jason Senju.... He attacked me from behind after taking me into the village as one of their shinobi"... At this point in the Story is where Stein would Pull out his Headband with the strike through the middle, with several strikes down making it look like a set of sutures. " Upon my waking up, Oddly enough I found that five years had past, and two creations of mine had dug me up. Well I say Waking up, rather I had been awake in a hole in the ground for five years and could not move my arms together to be able to try and even get out. It was their rescue that I found it took five years time to accomplish. Afterwords Myself and those very creations took up refuge in a small village named Kazangakure." This would be yet again where Stein would pull out yet another thing.

This time Stein had the threads of his body come out of his back with the Kage hat of the Kazan village " I was greeted and Accepted into the village under the name Hohenheim , By Primrose Uchiha, Sephora Hyuuga, and Dante Kaguya. Sephora and Dante seemed to call each other siblings so they may have been Hybrids, Such rare specimins..." Stein paused a Moment to reflect on the fact of their disappearence and how he wished he could have studied them more, and ask them how such a creation was made in a world such as today. " I then met a Man named Zaled Uchiha, he was their leader, And shortly after words I met Kurai and Talon Tau, Cousins who years ago I had experimented on and created them to be like me, and effectivly made them twins. Also in the village I met Yuri, at a distance while I had a....Heated Argument with Taichi Uchiha." Stein would chuckle as he thought about Taichi wondering where the man could be at today. "Forgive me.. Reminicing."

"Than there was Zaled's Wife, Tori Uzumaki. Later I would help her with the birth of their children. And Saya, who was ailing and unsavable at the time by my skills, However she became of use when a Konoha Shinobi Completely Shattered her adopted Daughters legs, Sephora. I cannot recall if I met the others that Zaled informed me of, However there was three ninja who came from Kiri, I also read their Profiles during a time when I was Leading the village in Zaled's Place. Miz Hozuki, Jayden Terumi And Zim Nara. I had taken a shine to a few of them and was starting to take them under my wing to train them into proper shinobi...When Primrose suddenly left and than returned with Akki Senju from Konohagakure. Sephora challenged her at the gates..." Stein would fall silent for a moment.

"Sorry Not used to emotions, You see around the time this happened a girl I had Saved long ago from a underground fighting ring in konoha found me. So I was catching up unaware of what was happening at my own gates. While Sephora and Prim fought, Akki slipped away" This was where Stein's Well Rehersed version of this story would kick in " And While I found out about what happened at the gates and would excuse myself to settle the dispute as any good leader should. My dear Kaede was killed by Akki under the Hokages Orders... Yen Aburame I believe I was told was his name. When I returned she was dead, and I guess Akki told her old friends what she had done. While some sided with her, I suppose others was aghast at her actions, and with that the team seemingly split into two groups, what was once Team Fuku was now split between Primrose and Sephora. I chased After them, However they disappeared into the world." Stein took the moment to reflect inwardly.

He spoke up once more while his chin was tilted down into his chest " While about the world I searched, I gave up, and at such time, came to a realization, just because I leave my life behind does not mean it leaves me behind, so I took up my old name and even my old looks once more. And I hoped maybe Hoshigakure would be the place they all came to, Sadly according to your gate guard no one seemed to have come from afar recently other than myself."

Stein would take a moment to laugh heartedly "I am sorry, I suppose I droned on, But being a record keeper I suppose you deserve the detail I entitled you to. As for my Talents, Well I am a Talented medical Ninja, having done plenty of successful Transplants, including myself and Jason Senju as I previously stated. And....Well fairly talented in Ninjutsu and well Practiced in the art of Fuinjutsu. Elemental Wise, I started with an Affinty towards earth, but I found a way to obtain all five elements. "Stein would not at this time divulge his more Advanced elements, he would just recently started studying those at this point. "My Buisness here....That is a hard question, with no reason to run Kazan anymore and failing to find my students that scattered the world, I suppose I came here cause it was the last place left to search, It was either find them and drag them back home, or Desert the place and find a new meaning in this world, I suppose leadership to that degree just was not for me."

Now as Stein spoke, those final words he would look up at the Master of books face and give a weak smile this time, one that made him even close his eyes and tilt his head as if to sell the sincerity behind the smile. While yes Stein felt like a Failure he also felt relieved, if anything happened to them with this result it was their own fault, while as they were a village it was his duty to protect them, and failure at saving a life...he only stood to suffer so much of that. But than the question struck his mind. he would ignore it for now and maybe ask it later.

"If I may inquire, What ultimately is your goal with this information? Would it be used to update the bingo books? or perhaps reporting me early to your kage? Or do you have deeper more personal reasons as to why you wish to get to me before the kage could sink his fangs in, as it were." This was the point that Stein would see if he could milk the information out of the man he sat across from, Could Stein possibly turn the tables in the search of knowledge, or would this man be just simply blunt and to the point...Maybe he would just dismiss him cause he gathered the information he required?

Stein still had the details of the crimes he commited, and even the details of what he did as Kage of Kazan, the bodies he quickly collected there, and Lastly the extent of the surgerys he had done, and some of the knowledge he had collected, Such as the knowledge he knew of EMS and how to obtain it which he got from Doing Hinata and Taichi's Surgery, as well as Taichi saying Primrose told him. But Stein would try to keep some cards to the chest for the time being.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:36 am
It was not impossible to tell the face changes if but slight to the story that Stein divulged to the learned man, it was not until a picture was drawn and slid over to him, and Stein would nod Slightly, his eyes glued to the picture "Jason Senju...." Stein let out a soft breath that almost seemed to mist from the rising body temperature due to his anger that boiled within towards this man... So Kozai knew him as well At this point Stein would look up to the man across from him, the fire still burning within his eyes "What do you know about Jason Senju?" Now Stein was not tense over the situation, however he would try to be prepared for anything to happen if it was to happen.

Stein clenched the chair under his arms tightly, knuckles turning white, as he waited to hear for an explanation from the man who sat across from him "I think its about time you start to answer some questions of your own" Stein would sputter from his lips as he tried to return to the more civil tone they had just a few moments ago.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 am
Stein calmed down almost instantly, Kozai seemed to answer his question, while keeping the details to himself, Stein understood the need for hushed details. He Himself kept some details to himself. He would nod and speak "My appologies, as you know, I feel betrayed by him, can you tell me one thing, what do you know of his status. Does he still live, what about Konoha, do you know how that village currently fairs? I been out of the loop for some time......If not that is fine" And with that Stein would stand up. "Is there anything else?" Stein could not think of anything, and if the man in front of him had nothing he would take his leave at that moment.

Stein let out a breath he seemed to be holding in.as he stepped out. It seemed really intense in there, and he felt the pressure of it all. just leaving the room let it feel like he could breath again.

(Exit unless Interupted.)

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon May 03, 2021 6:59 am
Stein was striken silent with this news. All of his bolster about attacking Konoha to draw Jason's Ire, would be for naught. he would look over the first report handed to him and shake his head, there was no need for the destruction of konoha now, it was essentially annexed into Kirigakure properties. Stein would lay the folder back down and nod to Kozai, he would give a false smile, but he was now pathless. "Thank you for that bit of information...." Right when Stein was about to get up and leave, he was asked to wait a moment and a second folder of information was produced, this one from a different file. When slide across to him he saw it was Meticulously labeled , Jugo. Stein had intimate knowledge of this, for he had a body he was able to study, he also had portions of that clan within himself allowing him access to the techniques of the clan.

"Well from what I can tell it seems generally covered here. Jugo have the ability to tap into the nature energy of the world , I know so does everyone else amirte? But these creatures, could do it without the need for meditation or Summons, It comes natural to them as chakra does to you or me. With this however their is a chance for a Rage, much like the tales of the Berserkers. But they were a formidable foe once they could get it under control, Another ability they used the nature chakra for was physical alterations. They could form extra arms, or turn their arms into a weapon, And increase the density of their skin. And it is rumored that using the nature chakra, they could fire off chakra blast so powerful it rivaled the plasmatic properties of Storm release, One jugo even turned part of his body into cannons to fire off this chakra. If you would like, I happen to have some Jugo dna lying around that i could actually Impart with you for you to do your own studies on." Stein would lay out the offer after giving the information that he could on the subject of the Jugo. Stein settled back down into his seat as he gave the offer.

If accepted Stein would Write a letter and have it sent by one of Kozai's Libraian lackies to a location. There they would find a female of dark hair with a peculiar attitude and have to deliver her the letter, stating which of what her master needed and where to bring it to. While Stein and Kozai did...whatever during their time of waiting, there would be a sudden knock on the frame of the door which would draw stein's eye, he noted his female clone was standing there, in which case he would walk over to her and accept the jar she carried and he sent her back on her way an he would place the organ of a jugo on the table. It was floating in a liquid as to keep it from detoriating. "Here ya are, mind you my supply of this is running short, so please, be careful in what you do with it, and know I normally charge a hefty fee for a piece of this." At that time Stein would sit back down in his chair across from Kozai and wait to hear if there was anything else.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu May 13, 2021 10:54 am
"consider this a movement of good faith" Stein would say as he would slide the jar with the Jugo organ across the desk to Kozai "Who knows maybe one day I will need a favor, and you could be the one who I need it from, and you can remember this Gesture, specially seeing as how much it could fetch" Stein would sit back down in his seat across the way from Kozai "Maybe some knowledge of something Unique that I could acuire from you, Or something more along the lines of.... Taking one of my "Children" Under your wing, Show her the ways and ropes, While I do my other things that I must, After all I am trying to make a life here in this village" Stein would place his hands on the arms of the chair in a relaxed manner.

"Maybe we can even call it a good will gesture, as a symbol of a budding friendship? or Partnership rather?" Stein would Call out for his clone at the time who did not get to move far at that point, and she would come in and kept her eyes adverted downwards as if not to see anything happening. "This is my creation, one of two children of mine, I have several bodies for them I could use, However I did not know if I should do such a thing to this one or not. You see, Shes been devloping rather uniquely from her sibling in this body, shes much like me, but with the water element. " Stein would look over to Kozai after introducing her "I tried to let her pick a name, so far shes only chosen Asami, I have called her many names trying to find a fit, Lust, Medusa, I was thinking next of trying Nemu. Anyways, I could leave her with you as well to be an extra set of hands, and maybe with some discussion, we could find something to make of her sibling, he has not progressed much at all." Stein would leave this with Kozai.

Stein could only hope that his was fair, leaving his creation to be trained under the watchful gaze of Kozai, while he himself could go around setting the pieces in motion for a meeting with the kage to arrange a new life, he just had one last thing to do...Something about Konoha was losing its flavor to him....Maybe it was cause Jason was not there anymore, and he did not hate Konoha, but rather just Jason Senju, and directed that hatred upon the village, However one of them did attack one of his ninja from Kazan, and shortly after the arrival of Akki Senju, his ninja all but vanished. Even his prescious Kaede who was once like a child of his. Maybe just seeing the village burn, he could let the persona of Stein burn away and with that very instance, Become a new being and start completely anew like he ment to in Kazangakure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum