Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The fate of Sky [P;Ten/Hokage only] Empty The fate of Sky [P;Ten/Hokage only]

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Many precautions have been taken, monitors have been placed at all key locations of Tengakure to ensure the safety of the one whom enters the land of the sky.
The office is included in one of the key locations, it is thoroughly scanned to ensure no airborne annomalies exist like at a prior date, at first a sample visitor is sent to test the area, a raven from the forest of torment.
A flash of crimson heralds the creatures existence, it flies through the open window behind that of the Tenkage's desk landing upon its desk, crimson eyes look upon that of the Tenkage's should he be in his office sitting at the desk in question.
A suprising thing happends, the bird speaks, "Tenkage-Sama, if you are free I wish to speak with you, it is quite urgent." if not surprising enough that the bird speaks, it has the voice of that of the Hokage, confirmation is awaited before any further actions are taken, the true Viper prepared to grace this plane himself once more for this meeting.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The fate of Sky [P;Ten/Hokage only] Empty Re: The fate of Sky [P;Ten/Hokage only]

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 am
The bird flew in, and Zachariah figured it would be a situation similar to when he wished to speak to the Hokage. However, upon looking for a scroll carrier, the bird spoke. He leaned back, then leaned further in. As he poked the bird with his right pointer finger, recognizing the voice, he replied "Um.... sure..?" He finished the phrase right after he would finish his attempt to poke the bird, leaning forward at it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

The fate of Sky [P;Ten/Hokage only] Empty Re: The fate of Sky [P;Ten/Hokage only]

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 am
The brids eternal visage takes in all the details of the man, the near drawing hand is seen as the bird with but a few motions makes a few hops back getting to the edge of the desk now, should the finger come ever closer the bird hops off the desk expanding its wings and going in to a hovered flight out of range.
The bird vanishes in a flash of crimson, in front of the leader of the skys desk at the core of his room a second flash heralds gods arrival.
"Zachariah, it has been some time."
The voice of god comes from a visitor from fire, Viper Kamu Uchiha now stands in the mans office, precautions have already been taken as the monitors are on his location with clones stationed to act should they be needed.
"I have troubling news, I come to you first out of the respect I have for you personally."
Viper's right hand becomes shrouded in that of a crimson flash, within his right hand now is that of a casual scroll prepared in Asgard with the information necessary for this meeting.

"Kirigakure no Sato has made a move against not only Konohagakure no Sato, but my family as well.
After requesting admittance into my borders one known as Mangetsu Hozuki proceeded to lure a member of my family across the border, assault them, and take them into Kirigakure no Sato."
Viper's eyes narrow as he looks towards the man speaking his next words, "The man was executed personally for his attempt at my family members life and bloodline."
Viper extends his right arm placing the scroll upon that of the Tenkage's desk, "I ran into some interesting information after dealing with some traitors in my own land, the leader of the Tornado village seemed to have deep roots in Kirigakure no Sato, and Tengakure no Sato, the exacts are in that scroll there.
Hopefully you will handle these issues to the utmost of your abilities, as I said before I came to you first because I respect you as a fellow leader of nations."
Z Ne
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 am
Zachariah would read over the scroll after hearing out the Hokage. The instance with Mangetsu was concerning, but Viper was within his right to do that. The stuff in the scroll, however, was even more concerning. He immediately decided that they would be executed. Standing up, he would say to Viper, "I shall be back shortly." Walking into the elevator, he went down several flights to the birds level. A bird would be sent to each current ninja of Tengakure. They were all to meet in one central location for what would be called the "First Annual Celebration of the Rise of the Sky Nation." Attendance was mandatory. The plan, after this point, was within Zachariah's mind. In no way did the letter display the hostile intentions of this meeting.

Returning to the top floor of the tower, his office, Zachariah would say to Viper, if he was still there, that letters had been sent, and he would then inform Viper of the plan. "You may have your way with Kirigakure, I give up on it."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 am
Viper waits for the man to return, he hears him explain the plan that is to take place, a soft nod of acceptance is given, the information on Kirigakure no Sato is given, a smirk forms upon Viper's lips.
"Very well, I will see they pay personally for what they have done to both of us."
With this god vanishes in a crimson flash entering his world once more, the meeting an absolute success.

[Exit]
Z Ne
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 am
[closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum