Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Basic Training Empty Basic Training

Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:13 pm
Ise had quickly gotten up and gotten dressed, rather eager to get to the training ground and start training. When he was in the academy, he wasn't as much of a spazz then he is now. To be honest, he was kinda worried that he wouldn't pass the exam to become genin. He quickly rushed down the steps of his house, his mother in the kitchen. "I'm heading out to the training grounds to train! I'll see ya later! Love you," The fourteen-year-old boy had said to his mother, quickly heading out the door before she could say anything. That was just the way Isemori was. Once he had his mind set on something, then he would before something else had come up.

Plus, he knew that if he wanted to be a really good ninja, then he needed to train, which was exactly had set out to do. As he passed some people on the street he lived on, people had noticed his headband as he glided past them, and then twenty minutes later, he had finally made it to the training grounds, not even wasting his energy to get there. Then again, Isemori was full of energy most of the time. There was a very small pond, along with a few posts sticking out of the ground for shuriken as well as kunai targeting practice.

With a glint in his emerald green eyes, the young Uchiha said, “This place is amazing!” he said, never having gone here. He had the academy to train at so, and the training grounds were typically meant for Genin and higher ninja in his opinion. He felt if he were to train there, he wouldn’t get anything done. Instead, he’d watch the others train in awe.

Ise had wasted no time, beginning to stretch before he actually got to do his push-ups and sit-ups. He felt keeping his body actually fit would be good for him in the future. Not only that, but it was a really great way to limber up.

WC: 342
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Zeo Kamigawa's Stat & Jutsu List

Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Ryo : 35400

Basic Training Empty Re: Basic Training

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:30 pm

The morning was a clear, blue-skied day. The area was calm as usual. Zeo had found his new perch in the training grounds, on a hill overlooking the general place. The training grounds while a small extension to the larger water gardens made for an excellent place for him to rest and gather his thoughts. He had spent a few months on hiatus after his efforts in the village, having done a lot and even got injured a bit. Due to the lack of work, he was asked to recuperate a bit.

Still, he came to the training grounds or water gardens if nothing else to practice the 'art' he had grown to love. IN the past, he learned how to use and master a very special jutsu, which had become a pass time of his now. Something that he learned from his departed father to do at times. It later did he find out the same form of art could be used as a ninja tool and an extension to a wide world of new jutsu!

He sat on the hilltop and blew out bubbles into the air from the water pipe and container he held. Using it, he blew an array of bubbles into the air. Some were small, others larger, controlled by his own chakra and some just wandering strayly as normal bubbles. But he was using this style of water release to control the bubbles. While Suiton only controlled raw water into different shapes and forms, bubbles offered a versatility he had never thought up till now. The possibilities were endless and all achieved by water.

For the moment, he let his mind wander as aimlessly as the wind carried his bubbles across the training grounds. The wind would soon pick it up and cast the bubbles down from the hill to the remaining grounds. No doubt by then, the young energetic genin would soon see the bubbles littering the air around him. Of course him touching them wouldn't do much than give a relatively soundly pop, but each one was soundless as they drifted along.

Zachary's control of the bubbles was growing better and better-- soon he could do another unique form of jutsu beyond just having them obey his will and to use as attacks. As Isemori would look for the source, he would soon see the solitary boy atop the hill with his back resting against the tree. Dressed in a blue kimono with blue hair, he would blow his bubbles into the air seeming without a care in the world.

The truth was he had suffered his own share and had his own reasons to be a shinobi...

WC: 447
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:26 pm
"13 ... 14 ... 15 ... 16 ..." Ise had counted out loud the number of times he had successfully done a push-up. He had only begun to sweat slightly due to the fact that it was nice and warm outside today. Just as he brought himself back from the ground, a bubble that had formed had popped in his face just as his nose brushed up against it, making a popping sound, which made Ise confused. That was when he had begun to notice the multiple bubbles, all different in size, had begun to float around him. He began to look for the source of the bubbles and that was when he had seen another person on top of the hill that overlooked the training grounds being the one responsible for the creation of the bubbes.

Isemori had quickly made his way to the top of the hill. He may have not been one of the fastest genin, however, getting up there was easy. Besides, he couldn't get up the hill on his own, how could he ever call himself a ninja? Ise had finally made his way to the top, the boy had blue hair as well as a blue-colored kimono that he was wearing. Ise wore more moderate clothing - jeans, a white v-neck, along with his short-sleeved jacket that didn't seem to have a zipper nor buttons. Ise also wore his headband over his forehead, which reflected a little bit of the sunlight that bounced off of it from above him.

"I was wondering where the bubbles had come from, but when I saw you on top of the hill, I couldn't help come say 'hey'!" Isemori had said, grinning while eye the other guy up and down. "I'm Isemori! Nice to meet ya!" Ise had said, staying in spot while holding his grin, now with his eyes closed. Ise was definitely an outgoing person, as well as being friendly towards people. "What's your name?" The young Uchiha had asked him, forgetting to mention that he himself was from the prestigious Uchiha Clan. Then again, Ise didn't really care much about that. Sure, he was proud to be an Uchiha, but he never once let it go over his head.

WC: 383
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:48 pm
For him it was almost like a day dream to just watch how the bubbles would sway, move and interact on the air. What he did though was will them into different directions. In the end, this form of jutsu required a great deal of chakra control when more complicated techniques were involved with them. Now making them was becoming second nature. It took him a while to get the handle of it. Too little chakra and it did nothing. Too much, and they would pop instantly the moment they finished forming.

His focus on it as he raised his pipe to exhale again-- when he heard the rustle of grass underfoot and the voice of an eager person. He didn't turn just yet but he did show a sign he did hear the person. He lowered his pipe and looked over to the person. He was clearly a younger person to him, or perhaps he just looked younger than he was. Zeo's gaze was a bit calmer, less 'lively' by comparison to this person. He was 'bright', almost annoyingly so like the sunshine. Zeo couldn't see it but his lively attitude was almost describing it perfectly as he introduced himself and explained how he found him. NOt that finding a guy sitting alone on a hilltop surrounded by bubbles was indeed not hard to figure out where he was.

The boy, Isemori, seemed nice enough if a little too chipper to what Zeo was used to as he regarded him. "Nice to meet you," he said calmly and almost passively in his tone. It cleary was a tone out of courtacy. "Zeo. Zeo Kamigawa." he answered.

Despite his first impression, he still didn't know much about him beyond simple observation. He seemed a little happy-go-lucky but one thing was clear-- the headband on his head. He was a fellow star shinobi, much like him. Only difference was his headband was worn around the arm of his kimono.

"You're a new Genin, aren't you?" he asked, but rather his tone indicated it was more of a point of fact than anything else.

Zeo had been a genin for a while now, and also felt a bit more disillusioned after some experience in the field of it. He did understand the desire to do more and do their part. He just didn'tt expect to see someone so cheerful at this point. But then again, how could he judge another over a positive attitude? Still, the cool exterior to Zeo did well to keep up a more calm and icy front to show he was a bit on guard.

WC: 438
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:43 pm
Isemori had continued to hold the grin that was plastered on his face, not seeming to be bothered by the other’s calm tone of personality. Ise wasn’t going to admit it though, however, he wished he could be like that when it came to certain things. Another thing about being a really good ninja was having a very calm yet sharp mind when it came to worst-case scenarios, which were more than likely to happen when it came to any mission. It didn’t matter if the mission was a dangerous one or not. “Nice to meet ya, Zeo!” Ise had said, keeping his bright attitude in check.

“Yep! I was a few years behind, but I managed to finally graduate a few days ago,” The Uchiha had stated. He didn’t care that he had gotten his headband later on than his former class did. He just had to work harder. Besides, what motivated him to finally graduate was hearing about the stories of his father from his mom. He also had heard her own stories too of her past long before his father and mother married and had him. Ise had a little inkling that the blue-haired boy seemed to slightly have his guard up, despite seeming calm. Maybe he just isn’t the sociable type? Eh, there’s nothing wrong with that though.

Ise was like that when he learned about what had happened to his father when he was four years old. Then again, losing someone close to you, in general, was hard on anyone. Ise had learned that at a very young age, and yeah, it hurt more than anything, knowing that his father was gone. However, he felt, despite never having met his actual father, that keeping himself going would be what his father would have wanted for him - to going with a smile on his face while being the best person as well as Shinobi that he can become.

“By the way, that’s some pretty neat Water Style! Can you use the bubbles for attacking? If so, then I would have probably been done for when that bubble popped in my face if that’s the case,” Ise had said, putting a hand under his chin and holding it there. He knew that The Uchiha specialized in fire style ninjutsu, which wasn’t great against water style users. However, if they were to ever work together in the future, he would have to figure out a way to work well with someone who uses water style. Not only that, but there was also so much more that could be learned. That was when a random thought popped inside Ise’s head. “Hey, I have an idea! Why don’t we train together!” The young Uchiha had said to Zeo. He wasn’t sure if he’d be up for training together, however, it was worth it to ask him, in Ise’s own personal opinion.

WC 481
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:54 am
Zeo held no grudges of people who graduated on time or late. Each had their own pace and he didn't expect to excel himself. He was not born shinobi. He was raised in River Country, as a simple boy to fishermen and farming family. However, he had an aptitude for ninjutsu. When events brought him to Hoshigakure and they saw his talent for ninjutsu, of course, they offered him training as a shinobi. It was just surprising his practice with his parents led to this as they too used ninjutsu. But it was only to aid in farming and fishing. As followers of the true NInshu, they were devoted to use the arts of chakra for non-combative benefits and just general self-defense.

"Well, congratulations," Zeo replied lightly as he lightened up a bit. He didn't mean to come off cold but it was in his nature to be on point and focused. He always was like this. Calm, insightful and resolute in his dealings, but even he could be a bit on guard with people he didn't know. In the shinobi world, not everyone was that warm and friendly. The deception was commonplace, even among allies as shinobi, and he couldn't help but wonder if Isemori learned that lesson yet.

He was very curious about Zeo's bubble jutsu. At a glance, it wouldn't have been noticed as a jutsu, but perhaps he just assumed. He blinked as he raised up his bubble pipe. "I guess it is a bit obvious," Zeo said a bit bashfully, pocketing the pipe away for the moment as the surrounding bubbles continued to drift in the vicinity. From his blue hair and attire, he did have a strong affinity for water. It was true after all... He did feel a little bad about if the guy had gotten 'attacked' by the bubbles. "I didn't mean to alarm you. It's not like I can't control if and when to turn my bubbles into attacks, but yes, I can do a few things with my bubbles including cause some minor explosions with them."

Exploding bubbles was the bread and butter to this technique, but they could do much more that he was trying to learn how to use properly.

However, it was then the kid decided to offer to train with him. That surprised him a bit as he raised his head to his, curious by the offer. "Well, I guess so. I mean, if you don't mind but you are sure? Shouldn't you be a bit more reserved with your ninja arts? " Zeo asked as he sat there cross-legged. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'd worry training might have some unforeseen difficulties for one another if things get out of hand..." he asked in concern.

WC: 466
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:07 am
It was good to know that Zeo didn’t seem to be bothered by the fact that Isemori had graduated from the academy much later than normal. In fact, it gave the young Uchiha a sense of happiness knowing that. There was also the fact that the young Uchiha understood Zeo’s reasoning for wanting to keep his guard up. Shinobi had a knack for being deceptive. However, Ise had no such thing in his eyes, despite being an actual shinobi. However, he wasn’t going to let his kindness get the better of him though, or at least try not to. “Thanks! I’m glad finally was able to get this thing!” Ise had paused, gesturing to his headband. “Sure, the academy is great, but there has to be a point where one has to move on eventually.” Ise had said, thinking back about his times at the academy. Despite his goofy antics, he was actually able to listen as well as be able to retain information well enough. He wasn’t the greatest at it, but that didn’t mean he could learn to be better at it.

“Yeah! But you’d be surprised by how many over-confident people would actually fall for it though! Not to mention the explosion! Anyway, what I’m saying is I think that’s awesome and won’t change my opinion,” Ise had said in a matter-of-fact tone. Every action someone could or can make would always have a flaw to it in his opinion. It was just whether someone could maintain themselves in the heat of battle. It may seem actually quite difficult, but Ise was too stubborn to let such a thing get him down in the dumps. Ise had then blinked, somewhat taken off guard by Zeo’s apology. “Oh nah! It was fine! In fact, it was quite refreshing after having done almost twenty push-ups!” Ise had said, letting a slight laugh, then grinning after his laughter had subsided.

Then shortly after Ise had made his suggestion to Zeo, Ise had not taken that into thought. Then again, he should have known better honestly since he didn’t know any actual offensive ninjutsu just yet. “Hmm, you have a point, there. Which, I honestly didn’t take into consideration,” Ise had said, chuckling nervously. “To be honest, I don’t know any offensive ninjutsu. Well, not yet at least. But soon, I’ll learn some really good fire style techniques!” Ise had said, grinning while putting a thumb towards his chest confidently. He already knew that since he was an Uchiha, those chances are he would be able to perform fire release. There are even shinobi who have more than one chakra nature, as well as other special abilities as well. However, Ise himself only knew about the general latter. There was still definitely a lot more that he could potentially learn to mold him into the strong ninja that wants to become someday. “Well, we could always just race each other down the hill if you wanted to? Besides, general exercising can be considered training too!” Ise had suggested, once again brightening himself up with his cheerfully friendly personality.

WC: 505
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:44 pm
He had a point. It was another reason why his teachers encouraged him to learn this kind of Suiton technique. Water by nature was deceptive. To use the bubbles as delivery systems for attacks always made people think twice if they were not stupid.

Having enough, Zeo stood up to face the young shinobi. Now though Ise could see also Zeo's weapon he wore on his back. He could make out the adorn hilt of a Jian sword-- or some recognized as a far eastern sword. The sword was not like a typical katana but was designed for high dexterity rather than just speed and offense power. While not skilled at it compared to his ninjutsu, he did know a few sword jutsu for close-range self-defense.

In truth, he was more than willing to train with him. He wanted to improve though he also felt a sudden responsibility. Much like Yasha sensei had to teach him bubbles, he too was in the presence of a more inexperienced shinobi who needed guidance as well. Despite his overly optimistic eagerness, he seemed capable and wouldn't of graduated if he wasn't able to. He didn't have any offensive jutsu training so he was pretty much learning right after anything from the academy. Zeo wanted to help him grow but at the same time, as he freely admitted-- he was a fire user. Zeo was water and their styles were completely different. How was he to properly train him in anything?

Before Zeo could even get a word out, he elected to race and pretty much took off towards the training grounds. Zeo blinked for a moment but soon sighed as he made a few hand signs. The bubbles he had spread out around the vicinity were still there for a reason as he focused. With his hand signs, the bubbles gathered towards him and soon surrounded him. Almost with pop and instant of contact, the bubbles engulfed Zeo --- and soon reconstructed as a large bubble with Zeo in the center. With a mere thought-- the bubble went forward.

Likely Ise would soon see Zeo pass by him, riding in the bubble calmly as it sped down the hill, moving much faster than he was! The mere sound of the bubble was like a soft breeze as it passed by and soon stopped at the foot of the training grounds below.

After which, Zeo made a small hand sign and the bubble popped, dropping him no more than an inch off the ground and landing with a soft step. He glanced back, waiting for him to reach him, no doubt urging some kind of sassy reply. It was then Zeo had an idea to help improve the younger shinobi's abilities to help him with jutsu. That, and through the same training, could help Zeo strengthen his own techniques as well.

"I think I have an idea to help further your training if you're interested?" he offered with a cool expression.

WC: 499

Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:31 pm
Ise had darted off, not even making a count down to go off of. He was naturally impulsive; always having the mindset of ‘do’ rather than ‘think’. Sure, he did actually give himself moments to think things through some times, but not all the time. He mostly went with the flow of things, while also having all this pent up energy. Most people probably think that members of the Uchiha Clan were snobs or something because of the way they acted, however, that just wasn’t Ise’s style. He had always been told to respect anyone the way he would want to be respected in turn. That was what made him ‘him’. Quite frankly, Ise wouldn’t change that for anything. He was happy being himself, and if he could make others happy, then that just makes things even better!

Ise had a playful grin on his face as he ran down the hill. At first, he thought he might even win the race to the bottom of the hill. The young Uchiha had a playful yet slightly competitive side to him. However, there were times that he would bite off more than he could chew, so to speak. It was at that moment that Zeo had quickly passed him on his bubble, not expecting his bubble to float down the hill so fast. Within a span of ten minutes, Zeo had made it to the bottom of the hill. Ise, who had finally made it to the bottom of the hill, Ise had panted, yet still having enough energy within him to keep training. “Man, I didn’t your bubbles could be that fast! A win’s a win though!” Ise had said, downright acknowledging the fact Zeo was definitely much faster than he was. Then again, he didn’t have anything special that could make him ‘faster’.

The Uchiha had the Sharingan eye, of course, however, he hadn’t even awakened the Sharingan from within him yet. When Zeo had suggested something that could even further his training, Ise perked up even more and said, “Really? What do ya have in mind?” The young Uchiha had asked the blue-haired shinobi, looking at him with such intrigued intensity that if he continued making the facial expression he wore, it would stay like that forever. Not only that, but it showed Zeo that Ise would anything to get better and was genuinely interested in the shinobi’s suggestion.

WC: 401
Zeo Kamigawa
Zeo Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:33 pm
Despite his overly eager attitude Ise seemed willing to listen and learn new things. While it was covered in the academy, refreshers and improvement was always a welcomed part of a ninja's growth. "Do you know the value of Chakra Control? " he asked matter of factly. Slowly, Zeo took back out his bubble pipe. He would wait for his answer but then continue.

"Not to brag but this technique is by no way 'easy'," he emphasized as he held his bubble tools, "Beyond using specially infused chakra water most of the time, to create, infuse chakra into each bubble, and control them accurately with so many included-- requires near-perfect and constant chakra control. Without it, the bubbles would either lose control or pop on their own accord. This applies to any jutsu. If you do not learn it, you either will waste chakra on a simple technique or it won't work properly. Power is not all a jutsu is capable of," he said as he took his bubble pipe , dipped it in the container, then blew out a few bubbles. With a single hand sign-- the bubbles changed. To make his point, he made one turn into a star, and another turn into a ring-- a perfect circle connected inside one another, something not naturally possible. As his bubbles continued to float around, he directed Ise to the nearby pond. "Why don't you start by standing on the water over there.

The water was rather calm but it led to the deeper water gardens where Zeo normally trained to get better reach with his water release techniques. He didn't know just how much Isei was skilled with chakra control but if he was as eager as he appeared, it probably would be wise to see what his level of 'self control' was.

He watched and waited... and would see what would happen to him on the water's surface.

WC: 320
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum