Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

A Disgruntled Few Empty A Disgruntled Few

Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:33 pm
Mission Specs:

Ishimaru had been busy meditating in the calm, quiet of his room for the small part of the morning. A lot had transpired over the moving week and in all honesty he was happy with his progress. He could feel the rewards of his training in both his mastery over the fire element and also his bloodline as well. As time went on he could see more and more of his Yuumei more than just the eyes. He could make out a facial feature or two, denoting the manifestation as male (besides its voice but he knew better than to go off an assumption like that) and more of its body. He was still very much cloaked in shadows and darkness, but when he could see it? He could tell the differences. It seemed the more he delved into the abilities of his Meigan and Meiton, the appearance became more and more visible. It raised a question of just what would he see if he fully mastered his bloodline...and would he be okay with it. The thought had crossed his mind, but briefly fled like the wind once he took in a deep breath. He could always feel the Yuumei around him whether it manifested or stayed within the confines of his mind. It seemed like every once and a while Ishi was pulled into his mental landscape and it usually was a single room without any noticeable decorum, but the more recent area stuck with him. A simple room filled with books as far as the eye could see with a single table with two lounge chairs. He'd always be sitting with his back toward the books waiting for Ishi to join him, but just before he could the scene vanishes.

He wanted to ask what the meaning of it was, but his Yuumei always spoke in riddle about certain things, and some things he left vague on purpose. As he moved to stand up from his meditation he felt the space around him shift, a familiar occurrence as he blinked and opened his eyes in a new space. Maybe the Hollykage had called upon him once more for a task. Looking around he would wait to see if anyone joined him, hoping for some familiar faces but new faces were welcomed as well. The slight shift in his chakra denoted that his Yuumei was coming out for a moment. Looking up he could see the towering figure standing over him, but for any that came into the area after it would see nothing behind him. " Another job from this "mysterious" entity you keep helping. Quite odd he summons you instead of simply coming to meet you...," the words made some sense to the genin, but not enough to warrant an immediate response. Looking up he was about to respond when the crushing of snow halted his words and caused Ishi to turn around," Oh hello there. Guess you were summoned here as well by the Hollykage? Know what it is we are supposed to be doing?," his tone was calm, leveled even as he smiled to the newcomer or newcomers.

WC:522
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 104

A Disgruntled Few Empty Re: A Disgruntled Few

Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:54 pm
The air was still, hushed as the night settled in its shift. Delicate murmurs of the night air bound itself to the environment. The pud that housed the six foot, one inch man sound as it was hugged under lady night's embrace. Within his room, Aokidanza laid in his lent bed. Golden spheres traced the ceiling, discovering multiple water leak stains and various insect problems. The Demon would scuff. The mere sight of this run-down room was a degrade to his usual standard, except for the pud he made home on the boarders of Kirigakure. There he felt at home, the owner saw him as a friend and a protector...not what Aokidanza would have wanted, but it allowed him all the drink, food and refuge from the cold nights as he wanted. Closing his eyes, he would attemtp to drift into a slumber. His day was long and uneventful, sleep would remedy any irritation that calculative man would have mustered in its laspe.  

Abruptly, there was a sudden warping in the center of his room. This naturally prone his attention. One single eyes, left eye, opened to see the spacial rift manifesting. He knew precisely what the meaning of this was. "Did I not make myself clear the last time... Hollykage? I refuse to be a pawn of your little games. Now remove yourself from my pressence." Candidly he aimed his words. No vocal response was returned. Instead, a humming from the rift in the form of code. What ever was being delivered was enough to grasp his attention in totality. "Oh? Is that definite?" The Senju would sit up, stand to his feet - placing his black coat over his black attire. The silk red interior revealing as he did so. His katana lifted to be holster to his left side.  

The humming would occur once more, this would create a sinister expression on the face of the demon. "Very well... But hear me as clearly as you can invade my privacy, Hollykage. I am not particularly keen on tge idea of working with others, especially if they give little to imagination. However, if what you say is true about this reward, I would be more than inclined to lend them my aide." His deep and soul shaking voice would add. There was yet one last hum before the rift expanded at a speed of two hundred fifty.  

Inundated by bright lights and translucent colors - Aokidanza would find himself no longer in his room standing on hard and weak wood, but instead on soft snow and in winter holding. This would be the second time he was summoned somewhere like this by thus mysterious figure known as the Hollykage. Not particularly pleased by his methods of invading and selecting individuals for his games, but he would be remiss if he did not admit he benefitted from the gains of their ending. A voice gathered in his sense of hearing, abaft of him. Turning one hundred eighty degrees he would lock eyes with this source. The lad would find that this demon had a malicious air about him, enormously so. Black scleras held golden two toned eyes. Nothing about his presence spoke kindness or approachable.  

But what was this...? There was an air about this one as well, one that Aokidanza never came across before. It was quite difficult for him to determine the nature of this twist in air, but he knew more than well that it was foreign to his senses. No, he was not a sensor. But he knew of bloodlust and innocence and this tasted like neither, yet both. Tranquil and wrathful? His eyes would slowly narrow as his brows furrowed. It would seem the Hollykage did not fail in his bait if intriguing comrades this go around. "My my... it would appear so. He certainly recognize how to band a group together for his little games..." Added the Senju, while his eyes would shift into tge direction of the newcomer.

[WC: 666]
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:24 am
Before the sun rose, the immense, ash-haired Raleth Sarutobi could be seen kneeling in his back porch, meditating between the plants, fruits, and flowers cultivated by his own hands. The aroma of his garden calms his mind, and allows him to center himself and his thoughts for the day. It was also a good way to think on the tea he would prepare, as one's first cup of brew dictates how the rest of the day can go. Yet, something seems off about the morning. Raleth opens his eyes as the suns rays shine over the horizon, a gnawing sensation crawls at the back of his mind. That unmistakable feeling, Deja Vu, creeps around him, he feels as if he's lived this morning before. A curious jingle rings from nowhere.

He looks around his porch, for the source of the sound, and eyes a folded piece of paper that lays in front of him. The smell of peppermint wafts from the white, red-lined paper, a perplexing brow is raised as Raleth eyes the white paper. Follwing that familiar feeling, he gets up and leaves his garden. He walks into his home, he stops when he sees a kettle of tea already placed on the stove.

I'm sure I didn't put that on.

He goes to his bedroom, and removes his morning robe. He hangs it on a rack, and goes to his closet. He grabs a black long sleeve and layers it under his dune-colored flak jacket, he puts on a pair of straight, black pants. He slides his feet into black boots, and he grabs a large, black, white-fur lined, Sarutobi winter coat. He puts each arm through the sleeve, and closes the silver buttons. He grabs his weapon pouches and attaches them to his sides, he places his fuma shuriken on his back. He exits his room and goes to the kitchen, he takes the tea off the burner and pours it in three thermoses. As it cools, he goes to his kitchen and fills a straw-basket with peaches, apples, mangos, and strawberries. Putting everything in a pack, he goes back to his outside porch, and unfolds the peppermint-scented piece of paper.

Disgruntled Elves? Stealing senju wood!?? Something about this seems...too familiar.

Raleth does away with the thought, the idea of thieves stealing toys and joy from the good girls and boys makes his blood boil. Beams of light burst from the peppermint paper, enveloping Raleth and blinding him.

In an instant, he is transported to the land of ice, frost, and snow. A bitter wind blows towards a dark and foreboding forest, a blizzard begins to form, and cover the tracks that have been left in the snow. Many footprints dot the white powder and lead to the edges of the forest, the sounds of something massive stirring in the trees can be heard under the howling wind. Raleth turns, and sees he's some meters away from two shinobi. A startling sensation crawls up Raleth's spine, a strange presence seems to hang behind the green-haired boy. What it was, Raleth could not say, but it felt as if an entity attached itself to the genin. Raleth looks to the taller gentleman, and recognizes the face, and presence of his malignant chakra: a patron from the Uncle's Dragon Tea Shop. Last they met, they fenced philosophy. Raleth waves.

"YO!" thrums the basso voice of Raleth Sarutobi, over the howling winds of the blizzard. He motions for both shinobi to come closer, and offers them a hot thermos of black-citrus tea and fresh fruit. Should they accept, they would feel revitalized, and ready to tackle the challenges ahead. "Now that breakfast is out of the way, allow me to introduce myself." Raleth would plant his feet shoulder width apart, he bring his arms to his sides. "I AM RALETH!" he would flex, "AND IT IS GOOD TO MEET YOU BOTH!!" booms his basso voice as he strikes a vigorous pose.

After introductions, Raleth would bring attention to the track marks in the snow.

"I don't know how many there are, or if they've set traps for us. Best we be careful. Please, friends, stay within 5 meters of me, I'll be able to keep tabs on you."

Raleth's eyes would linger behind the konoha genin, Ishimaru, that presence would leer back at the Sarutobi.

"We can go in a simple formation, and stay in the trees. What say you both?"

Raleth would ask, open to any and all suggestions on how best to track the Disgruntled Elves.

[[759]]
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:45 pm
”Tch.  That Hollykage never ceases to be a thorn in my side.  If he were to spend the same amount of time as he does in finding and teleporting people, he could just do the tasks himself and still have time to relax afterwards,” Kasumi mumbled to herself.

The young Hyuuga had been teleported once again by the Hollykage to do his bidding.  He caught the girl trying to enjoy Kiri's seasonal festival, which was preparing for its grand finale.  She had been spying on the artists in one of the parks who were adding final touches to their snow sculptures.  In just a couple days, their work would be judged and a winner would be announced during the final night of festivities.  But Kasumi was no longer in the land of Mist.  Based on the amount of snow, Kasumi could only assume that she found herself back in the Land of Iron.  

Right before the Hollykage sent her to this frigid place, the jolly man mentioned something about a group of workers that went on strike.  Their demands weren't met and thus, under cover of the night sky, they stole his sleigh and a large quantity of precious crafting materials - senju wood.  He wanted them back and would be sending multiple ninja to complete this task.

”I still don't understand why he needs mins to do this task.  If he can send people to other parts of the world, he should be able to send himself,” Kasumi continued to mutter.  ”Oh, perhaps his workers are able to shield from his gaze?  Maybe its impossible for him to find them?

Kasumi had more questions which were left unanswered as she wondered out of a forest.  Just the other day, the Hollykage requested her to clean up his workshop and met a few of his workers.  The girl would wonder whether if they were the same group.

Did I send them over the top by instructing them to paint his shop?  They seemed awfully busy, Kasumi thought as she walked through the woods.

In the distance, she happened to come across a group of people who seemed to be waiting around.  One of them was striking a muscular pose.  She would be cautious at first, but eventually remembered the Hollykage wasn't sending her by herself.  Kasumi would make her presence known.  She stood about average height for a girl her age wearing her padded blue vest and camo pants.  She wore matching camo wrist warmers and a camo scarf as well.  She wore black combat boots, though her toes weren't exactly what you would call warm.  She wore a dull gray cloak which had a blue underlining and as the wind kicked it up, you could notice she carried two wrapped parcels and wore them like backpacks.  She had long black hair which was done up in a high ponytail.  Her forehead was partially hidden by messy bangs and flanked by two longer wisps that reached her shoulders.  Her most notable trait of all, however, was her pearly-white eyes.  They were the eyes of a Hyuuga – the eyes which bore the Byakugan.

”Good morning,” Kasumi said at last. ”If I had to guess, you all have also been summoned by the Hollykage and are instructed to retake his sleigh?  I suppose he won't send us back until we've acquired it.  It seems you've already thought up a solid plan, Raleth.  As long as we can get within range, I should be able to track them – piercing any and all forms of smoke screens and the like.  I should have zero difficulty following in close pursuit.  Oh, right.  My name is Hyuuga Kasumi. Its a pleasure to meet you all.”

(WC = 611)
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:01 am
His eyes laid bare upon the first person to arrive, looking them up and down still smiling though something about this one stood...out for him and he couldn't his finger upon it. What was it that caused him to feel a sense of alert about the male made no real sense and maybe he was just overthinking it...or maybe his Yuumei sensed something about the male that made them weary. Either way Ishi kept his same smile as he addressed the other," That certainly seems to be the case. So what's your name stranger? I'm Ishimaru...I take it you've dealt with the Hollykage once or twice?," he kept meeting strange characters each time he went through something for the Hollykage, which was not an understatement but then again this was a less than usual occurrence. Turning to the new voice, his eyes would blink before both he and his Yuumei made a very mental sigh. This was definitely...boisterous and reminded him a bit of Specter. If anything he would say the two were definitely similar though Specter definitely had more tact and...wasn't as loud. Ishi hadn't noticed the tracks so naturally his eyes would come to look at them, he didn't need to activate his doujutsu to notice anything off about them. They were different than his or any child he had ever seen before...speaking off what even were elves?

The arrival of yet another voice, female this time, caused his body to spin around once more. If he had to spin around anymore he would certainly fall into the snow but hopefully this was the last. He'd give her a once over before fully listening to what she had to say. Apparently she knew Raleth unless she was merely mentioning him because he just stated his name. He did have a good point about staying together or even using the trees as cover. Kasumi mentioned something about being able to track them once they got into range, something that would become quite useful in the long wrong. Her name caused him to tilt his head in confusion as he hadn't seen her around Konoha before...but he heard that the Hyuga had long since migrated out of Konoha for some time. Maybe he'd find out where she was from at a later date, but for now he would follow in formation with the larger male looking around at his surroundings to assure that they were safe.

WC:406
TWC: 972/1250
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:56 pm
The boy's words would reach him... momentary Silence would find home between the two, a devilish grin would manifest upon the face of the Senju. The Hollykage was more of a nuisance if anything to him, but his gifts were indeed favorable to say the least. The Demon would nod once, only once before he responded. "I have. He possess a bothersome influence that even I cannot thwart. Nonetheless, he recognize my fascination, so much so that this is the third time he has administrated my services." Elucidated the Senju. Noting that he did not award his name upon being asked, but was granted one, he found that to be rude of himself. "Aokidanza... pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ishimaru." Those demonic and sadistic eyes of his pierced with a smile.  

Their one-on-one would be slit from further private conversation, a mountain of a man with ashen-hair materialized into existence near them. Aokidanza shifting his eyes over to the man... oh? He recognized this one. Indeed they exchanged words of philosophy and shared tea. In truth, the Senju would be remiss if he did not admit to that being a unique time for him. Learning while picking the mental of another was a treat to him and he must say, this warrior was one of the more interesting ones he's ever come across in that category. The Sarutobi would approach with vocal entry as well as tea and fruit. It did not bewilder the Demon of how this man managed to stay so inclined up in his vast years in age, it was more than evident. These offerings only added to his understanding of it. He would have his tea and his fruit. Feeling exactly as the man hopefully intended for him to feel after enjoying it. Returning the cup to the Sarutobi he would speak. "Raleth, my friend, it is prosperous to see you are well." His ocean deep voice would announce.  

Not very long after that, almost simultaneously a female... Hyuuga made her way over to them. The towering Demon would grace her with his gaze. She spoke well, also delivering knowledge to the group of what her eyes could do... Aokidanza knew of the Hyuuga and their prowess with their famed eyes. Even that they are arguably the best in prowess of detail and defence versatility. This little bit of information was enough to solidify those past claims of traits. "Welcome, your all seeing eyes would be more than needed for this." He would inform, turning his attention to the tracks that Raleth pointed out. He had no objections to the plan that was giving. He rather see this through and be done with it. Looking forward to his prize at the end of it all. He had no need for Senju wood, he could create an abundance of it himself. But what he did desire was something that cannot be found easily...   

"I will insure our flank as we proceed. It would be best that I can keep an eye on everyone's positioning. My abilities are far from team friendly I'm afraid. It would be best to have Kasumi at our epicenter, due to her ocular prowess. Raleth at our helm to spearhead our advance, for reasons I'm afraid we don't need an explanation for. And Ishimaru close to Kasumi at a six foot distance. Something tells me you are brisk within a moments notice." He laid out his process plan of pressing on. His IQ gave him some keen formations that would work, however this one seemed to be the best fit. Scanning his eyes over the group the black clad Demon would await what they had to say, or if they managed something better.

[WC: 623]
[Total WC: 1,289]
Raleth
Raleth
Citizen
Stat Page : Sarutobi, Raleth
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 19000

Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:34 pm
Raleth grabbed the thermos from the black-clad figure, Aokidanza, snowflakes would be pushed away by his voice as he spoke a pleasant greeting: bringing a harsh smirk to the stone-faced Sarutobi.

Glad I'll get to see what this one can do.

An immense presence of chakra flashes behind him, Raleth senses another person summoned by the Hollykage. A young voice rings above the howling winds, Raleth turns with the group to see a blue-coated genin from kirigakure, a girl with familiar features. A past pain aches in his mind, his eyes burn into the symbol etched on her headband. Raleth breaths in and out, and knows that the Hollykage would only summon allies, and that now would not be the time to let past grudges take over him. As the black-haired girl walks up to the group, that vauge feeling of deja-vu comes over the Sarutobi again.

Right...there was a mist genin last time...

The genin from kirigakure introduces herself as Kasumi Hyuuga, and Raleth recognizes the features he's seen before in his youth, one's his neighbors and classmates had. Her black hair and pearlescent eyes are unmistakable, though, his heart weeps to see a seed from the leaf planted in the bloodied soil of the Mist. Yet, despite this, he offers the young genin a thermos of tea and fruit. If she were to accept, she would be refreshed and revitalized, and ready to tackle the Hollykage's request. 

Malicious intent thrums from the gold-and-black eyed figure, Aokidanza speaks to the Hollykage's squad, offering a plan to track the Disgruntled Elves. His reasoning for his chosen formation is sound; and, with the blizzard picking up in intensity, it was the best option for their current situation. Having no qualms, Raleth Sarutobi takes point, and extends his senses to their maximum range of 10 meters. He feels the immense chakra of Kasumi behind him, the malicious presence of Aokidanza to his right, and that strange, dual-sensation from Ishimaru. Now in formation, the Hollykage's squad rushes to the dark forest, taking to the trees to keep themselves hidden. With silent jumps and leaps, they follow the tracks of the Christmas thieves. 

Kasumi Hyuuga, with her all seeing byakugan, would catch the first signs of the thieves. At 50 meters from her position, she would see a small camp of rough-dressed elves, with kegs of egg-nog lying about. A large fire could be seen in the center of their camp, with an effigy of the Hollykage burning. They begin to sing songs and be merry, and drink their nog from wooden mugs. They dance and laugh, like those free from a lifetime of work. As the group would go forward, Kasumi would be able to count 20 elves. As well, she would something in the back of the camp. To those without chakra vision, it would look like a pile of decorated wood. But, to the pervasive eyes of the Hyuuga, Kasumi would see a large amount of chakra flowing through the wood, as if through a chakra system. Because of this, she would be able to deduce that the wood is some type of construct, and would more than likely aid the elves if they were to attack or be attacked. And, 10 meters away from the camp, a makeshift fire-work trap could be seen. If activated, the disgruntled elves would be alerted to the presence of others, and would mobilize to destroy the intruders.

If Kasumi would choose to share this information with the group, Raleth Sarutobi would suggest luring the elves into a fortified area, and ambush them. If the group would accept, Raleth would let them decide the area to fortify. 

Once the area was decided, he would form the Snake-Tiger-Horse-Monkey-Dragon handseals, and place his hands on the ground. Chakra would from from his being into the soil, and would rush to an area 5 meters in front of Raleth. It would expand into a curved semi-circle 22 meters wide. The snow would shudder, and the earth would rise, at a pace so slow that no tree would be disturbed, and no sound would be made. What would be created would be snow-covered, earth barrier of 50 health and power, and would bear the Sarutobi's symbol. It  would be made of 2 curved walls, that are 10 meters wide, 4 meters tall and 3 meters thick, and would have a 2 meter gap between them. 

Raleth would stand from the ground, and turn to face the group.

"We can funnel them through here," thrums his warm voice in the frigid air "and crush them when they least expect it. I suggest laying traps on the sides of the path we wish them to take, to herd them to this area. And, if anything goes wrong, we can always fall back here for cover."

Raleth would wait his squad's response, and prepare himself to deal with the Disgruntled Elves.

[[813/1572]]
AP/Jutsu:

Disgruntled Elves:

The Holly-Joller:

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:13 am
Kasumi's pearly eyes would betray her as she tried to give a pleasant nod to the Konoha shinobi as he spun around.  Without noticeable pupils, Hyuuga faces have the tendency coming off as being emotionless or uncaring.  The smile was there, and it would have to do.  Since the Hyuuga clan had dispersed themselves across the ninja world, she hoped the nin who stood before her would understand.

Her eyes would meet the gaze of the black haired man next.  His calm and calculating stare made him mysterious and perhaps dangerous.  He was taller then herself and looked older than her, as well.  He seemed to possess a greater knowledge towards the girl's clan – more so than she informed and he quickly devised a plan that would make best use of it.

”I appreciate the value you see in me, good sir.  As it turns out, I operate well in the back, anyway,” Kasumi said after she heard his proposal.    

Kasumi was momentarily taken aback by the Suna nin's hospitality.  In truth, the young genin was quite nervous as she noticed that none of the other ninja wore Mist headbands anywhere on their persons.  Kasumi was thrown in with complete strangers.  This set-back was soon overcome by Raleth's actions.  Even though he was large and looked to be an intimidating foe if faced upon the field of battle, his heart was kind.

”Huh?  Why thank you.  That is very thoughtful of you.  I will accept your offer of tea,” Kasumi said with gratitude.

The young Hyuuga bowed and took a sip from the thermos.

”Oh, that's quite strong.  Very refreshing!”

Kasumi politely gave back the offered thermos after she had a couple sips.  Even though they were standing in the middle of a snowstorm, Kasumi had a warm stomach thanks to the Suna nin's beverage.  It helped her remain focused on the task at hand – finding the Hollykage's runaway workforce and his missing crafting materials.        

Their task was simple enough.  The squad would follow the footsteps left in the snow made by the hastily escaping elves.  As the team sprung from tree to tree, Kasumi activated her Byakugan – increasing its range to its fullest extent.  Kasumi was thankful that the workers left in such a hurry.  Even though the snow was falling hard, their tracks were deep and weren't likely to be covered back up, as long as they stayed on task.  Kasumi would find their camp from a little over 1600 meters away and would promptly inform the rest of the party.

”I've found them.  There's a clearing up ahead. For now, we are around 1600 meters away.  If we continue on this northward trajectory, following their tracks, we will happen upon their camp.  I'm counting 20 chakra signatures gathered around the campsite, and something else as well.  Around 5 meters from the camp, to the right, is a larger chakra signature.  Its different from the others – maybe a construct, perhaps.  Also it seems that they've constructed something in the snow around 10 meters in front of their camp.  Could be a trap.  I will keep you updated if I see anything else.”

After hearing his squad-mate describe the lay of the land, Raleth suggested that the team form a their own defensive location.  

”There's another clearing with patches of tall grass jutting out of the snow around 50 meters away from the worker camp.  A deer trail looks to connect the two.  We could form our defenses there,” Kasumi informed.

Kasumi did not come prepared to set up a defensive perimeter, but suggested that they use what mother nature provided – an over abundance of wood.  With some time, branches could easily be made into a cheval de frise.  Smaller wooden stakes could be placed in the ground in a consentrated area to deter them from stepping “out of bounds”.

(WC = 632)
(TWC = 1243)
(Byakugan activated: -5 ap, 450/455 ap remaining)

Gogyou Bushuugi and Raleth like this post

Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:30 pm
So far he didn't have anything bad to say about the group he had been paired with. Each had their own quirks and niches that made it a little more interesting to work with them, but overall none of them were overly hostile to him.. Looking over at Kasumi for a moment he wondered if he would ask what village she had been from, more so out of curiosity than anything else. He had never known a Hyuga outside of Konoha and quite frankly it was interesting to here how the others lived outside of Konoha itself. Maybe they had different traditions and ways that were out of the norm. However he would save his inquiries for later. As the group finally made their way to look for the naughty elves and the sled they stole, Ishi wrapped his scarf around him a little tighter while activating his clan's doujutsu to alleviate the strain of trying to look through the snow. No other changes would happen to his eyes outside of a small red limbal ring illuminating the outer edges of his eyes. What were usually so devoid of color became a cacophony of red, black and the small but scattered orange dots he called pupils. To many it would just look plain odd and a probable birth defect, but this worked quite well for him.

Stopping when Raleth did, he would begin to peer through the grass as they began to set up a defensive line to take care of the elves. While he did not have any defensive jutsu in that nature, he would however begin to set up an offensive line as well. Performing a series of hand seals, he would angle his head to be looking directly at the ground and exhale. To the group it would simply look like he was breathing out air, but for him wisps of black and blue would slowly swirl until they became another version of him standing two meters to his right. This clone would begin to silently circle the area within the tall grass until he was 2 meters from the side of the wall that was on the left hand side that Raleth made earlier. The original Ishi would remain where he had been and waited for the rest to finish their preparations. A part of him wanted this to go smoothly without any casualties, but he knew on the other hand this could go very south. He would try his very best to not kill any of the elves...but when did anything ever go his way?

WC:430
TWC: 1402/1250

Meigan Activated: 10 AP
Shade Clone: 40 AP (Clone has 686 AP)

Ishi has 3 Stacks of Embracing Shadows
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:27 pm
The dabbing of the slightest palpate of the faction feet with the branches that stem from the various trees toted them aloft the trail that Raleth so kindly pointed out. Raleth at the helm, Ishimaru and Kasumi the center, Aokidanza at the rear. Eyes steep in contorted malice scanned left to right, should anything be overlooked by the Hyuuga girl, although he would highly doubt that. He could even feel her violating eyes on him as they proceeded. He would stare at the back of her head for a moment, his thoughts would drift.  

Oh? What was this, Raleth descended from the trees to the firn that blanket the land. The Demon would come to a halt, lowering himself to a sitting position on one of tge adamant branches. His right leg crossing over his left with his fingers interlaced to rest his chin upon. The mountain of a shinobi would then form seal, seals that the Demon knew very well. "Oh? Does he plan to construct a integument of some sort?" He murmured as he recapitulate. From the snow cover clay a three meter thick wall would resurrect before his eyes, twenty meters in height and half that in width. He took note of the two meter gap between tge wall and could only assume one thing. That very thing was confirmed by the Sarutobi as he spoke his plan to them. His plan was sound, perhaps very sound. But it was opposite of the Senju's liking. He much rather do things directly, but it would see he was out voted as the other two assisted. He would lightly groan. Barely able to look over the wall that was manifested before him, he would remember what the Hyuuga said.  

There was something, possibly a trap near their base of operation. Oddly enough, the Demon felt a haul in that exact direction. Is it possible that it was in affiliation to that? It was difficult to say, but he wouldn't be too quick to disregard the possibility...especially coming from someone with the Byakugan. Golden eyes would shift to the boy, he descended to do something rather unique...an odd clone was summoned and appeared to the field. One brow would subtly raise as he was not expecting this from him, but then again, he wasn't sure what to expect from someone with a flavor such as him.  

All that was left was for him to do something to assist them. Oddly enough, the Demon wasn't quite sure of what he could do to aide in their preparations. He made it rather clear that his techniques were not team friendly and he meant that. However, there was something that he could do, which he would. Descending from the tree he would land gracefully, his coat tails falling behind him. "I've mentioned this already... I do not possess any affectionate jutsu... however, I am curious as to what's near their garrison. So, if you all don't mind, I will take a peek... better yet, how about i just do this." Snake, Ox, Horse, Boar, Snake were the seals that would trace behind his words. Stepping closer to Raleth's standing, he would smile sadistically. The very earth would rumble, it would also roar. Five meters from beyond the multiple wall that was created by the Sarutobi the earth would split horizontally. From tge depths of the world it would spew from her womb a monstrosity that would climb to a total of 50 meters in height. The statue-like human would be revealed to have the head and face of an oni and the full bulky body of man. Deep yellow eyes, no pupils. It would contort as it outstretched its arms at its sides and seemingly cracked its stiff neck. At first glance this Bijuu size beast looked to be complete made of flesh and mud, but upon keener observation one would notice that it was made of wood, thus revealing to them all that Aokidanza was indeed a Senju.  

The oni would stand over the birthing spot, slowly that opening would close back up under it. It would glance over its right shoulder to find its master and his comrades. The Senju would glance over at the Sarutobi, his smile no longer plastered his face. He was ready to get this over with. He would turn to where he landed and leap back to his perched position on the branch. His hand still clasped in the snake seal. Thus giving him full control over the creature as if he was moving himself with mental effort. His Oni had the speed, power and health of 60. "He should suffice in playing with them and uncovering that mystery of there's, would you not agree?" His voice would rain down to meet them, he would await for them to make their moves, however, he was sure that the abrupt rising of a monster such as his Oni would be hard to miss, let alone go without drawing the attention of their enemies.

[WC: 839]
[Total WC: 2,128]

Jutsu used and AP used:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum