Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 27000

An acquired taste Empty An acquired taste

Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:27 pm
Mission:

It was a pretty weird day. Lots of weird things happened to Benji. He was quite comatose all day as he couldn’t sleep properly for days. He is constantly waking up in a cold, snowy place and has to complete some strange missions all the time. He's already damn tired of this. He had tried all sorts of methods before, but simply none used them. He even tried his grandmother’s special herbal tea, but he also woke up in that lousy snowy place. The boy is constantly harassed by a large piece of bearded old man. Benji would prefer to end up with this man, but he doesn't feel right, so he'd rather suppress those desires. So it was just an average winter night. I mean, on average, I mean, it was cold and windy. Benji was sitting in his bed with a bowl of hot soup and reading a magazine. That is, more precisely, comics. It was quite warm in the room, but it still covered him up to his neck. He had been eating the soup for a long time. He had just gotten to the point where only the most delicious bites remained in his bowl. After all, always leave them last. He took out the delicious bites, then drank the remaining soup. He then drank the bottle of soft drink. After all, he never drinks while eating, only after eating. He then lay down on the bed. Her belly was very full, he fell asleep. Slowly, his eyes closed in the warm bed, and suddenly everything darkened. He noticed a sound then. He opened his eyes and then noticed he was in a strange room. He was hardly surprised by this. The room was also quite warm and bright. He had a pleasant mood. The wood crackled in the fireplace. In front of the fireplace sat the bearded man, HollyKage. The boy sat up in bed. He wiped his eyes, jumped out of bed, and spoke.
- Okay, now what do you need? You'll never let me alone, sure? I am listening, what do you want, cmon. - said Benji wearily.
- Ho-ho, hello my little friend! Yes, unfortenately I would need your help again! I've been making special dishes lately, you know? - asked Benji
- Okay, continue - Benji said firmly as he stepped closer to the old man
- I have a very good recipe. Unfortunately 1-2 ingredients can not be found in this area, I don't have time to go for them. So I'm going to send you to get these.
- What?
- What is not clear my friend?
- I hope, it is just a stupid joke!
- No, it isn't. Why am I joking with you?? I am confused now.
- Ohhh, so you are confused? Let me understand.. So you bring me to here, because you want to cook, and I have to do the shopping???? It is a bad joke, I hope, oh my god....
- No! Not for shopping my friend! These are very rarely ingredients. This is a very difficult mission, I brought the best man here for this. - tried to save the situation
- Yeah, I guess... - the boy said suspiciously - so what is these rare ingerdients?
- Hemlock and Pufferfish Fins - he said wisely
- Okay, I am now sure, it is a joke. I, AM.. SURE! Pufferfish????? What do you think??? Am I a fisherman?? I'm looking like a damn fisherman??? Just let me know please... PLEASE... please... 
What makes me look like a fisherman?? My top? My pants?? Or WHAT??? - erupted from the young boy
- Relax ... Relax! You don't look like a fisherman. But now I don't have time to talk, I'll take you to this place, I still have a lot to do - said it the Holly Kage
- Wait! - stopped the Holly Kage
- Bye! - said goodybye
Then he snapped his fingers and the boy disappeared. Only smoke remained in place. 
The boy found himself in a warmer place. On a beach. But it was a deserted beach. Looking up, he saw a city. More precisely, the ruins of a city. He had no idea what this place might be. Thoughts swirled in his head. He had never fished before. He had no idea how he should start. He knew he would probably have to use his ninjutsu knowledge to do so. After all, a shinobi, why fish with a rod like normal people? That would be pretty stupid. That's when the boy woke up to a great idea! 
- I’ve been so cold lately in cold, frosty places. I could finally enjoy the beach and have a little vacation! Konoha has also been constantly cold since winter. Damn, I'm tired of the cold. And I can't sleep for days. I need some rest! - The boy discussed it with himself
Then he took off his top and lay down in the sand. He pulled his headband over his eyes and made himself comfortable. He was just basking in the sun. 
I'm tired of this old man, too. I don't care about his mission either. I'm not going to bring him anything, I'm just going to rest here. - said the boy resignedly.
Then he just lay there and rested. He was so tired that he slept almost immediately. 
If someone arrives, it will be better to wake the boy up and see him on the mission. In vain, this is not a vacation

WC: 926
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

An acquired taste Empty Re: An acquired taste

Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:01 pm
How fascinating that the ruins peek over the water. Murata steps out on to the stands, looking out over the tranquil waves, dark shapes of a forgotten city in the distance. All descriptions she has heard of what became of Kirigakure described it as totally lost beneath the waves - has something happened here to disturb its resting place?

She has begun to get a hold on the way this goes. When she wakes, she has little to show for it but her emotions, as though she has woken up from a dream that has already slipped from her. When she returns, she remembers her ventures to this realm once more - and as she looks to the ruined buildings of Old Kirigakure rising from the water, she is filled with regret that she will not be able to ferry this knowledge back home. It's for the best - it would be embarrassing if none of these dreams are truly 'real' in any sense, and her words inspired a disappointing journey to placid waters. At the very least she can sate her own momentary curiosity.

It does strike her as amusing that she is having this moment of melancholy wearing a red and green patterned swimsuit, snorkeling gear, and flippers. The Hollykage has supplied her well. Murata crosses her arms as she approaches the prone figure of Benji on the beach, her flippers slapping awkwardly against the sand as she walks. She leans down to give him a nudge on the shoulder... and then gently tugs up his headband to reveal one eye.

"Enjoying the weather?" she asks. She straightens up, turning to study the elaborate card their client has left them - listing his shopping list in dangerous poisonous plants and dangerous poisonous fish. She immediately feels a little underdressed. Murata looks out to the ruins... and then turns her attention back towards the island. "Perhaps we should split up? I am better equipped for the water, and you for the brush. I can catch our fish, and you could collect the hemlock?

[340]
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen
Stat Page : stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shark Physiology
Ryo : 19813

Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:02 pm
The sound of the waves crashing upon the rock on the beach roared throughout the area , the smell of the gentle sea breeze wafted upon the air. The sound of children playing on the beach danced among the crashing of the waves and the sharp cawing of seagulls echoed throughout the area. Today hojiro had made his way to the beach as per request of the hollykage as the fat man had offered to whip up a meal , and this young hoshigaki was never one to turn down a meal let alone a free one. Hojiro would cut through the crowd of people drawing some eyes as he passed through the crowd , The young hoshigaki had taken flow’s advice on this little venture taking a bit more pride in his body those who didn’t like it could get over it.

The young Hoshigaki would stride through crowd a large toothy grin plastered on his face , he was wearing a pair of pitch black sunglasses , some thong flip flops and a pair of hawain themed swim trunks with sharks on them.. Under his arm was a rolled up towel and a fairly large pillow. He intended to get nice and cooked in the sun while he caught thirty or so minutes of shudy once he had layed down his blanket and pillow he would perform a head swivel getting a lay out from the area.

Until his eyes would land upon a familiar face , ‘whats benji doing here?’ he would think to himself standing making his way over to the boy trudging through the sand in his flip flops sun beating down upon the earth from above once he was withing poking distance of Benji he would crouch down plopping on the sand taking a seat and would begging poking the boys cheek “hey benji howd you get here?” he of course would ask this once the boy was awake “im assuming the fat man sent you”

WC:326 
Claiming Christmas Daily:
4000 WC
C-Rank jutsu Ticket
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:26 pm
How eerie as sight it was.

Crumbled walls, tumbled buildings, and monuments clinging onto their last bit of balance peaked above the gently undulating waves, yearning for their history to be known and remembered. Alas, Kaito wouldn’t do much learning today, nor would he pass on the memory of the ruins of the Old Kirigakure. As much as he had tried to read regarding the subject, nothing could compare to the sensation of watching it, a feeling of melancholy washing over him as much as the ocean waves washed over the permanently damp structures.

He heard voices, and made way towards them. As he approached, he noted a peculiar group; all of them children compared to Kaito, a 39 year old ninja at this point, if the wrinkles and creases in his face were any indication. He had a feeling of familiarity towards two of the group, while the third was a complete mystery. “Hello there”, he started, waving amicably.

It was truly refreshing to be sent on these missions. Out here, in the Hollykage’s communion, he understood no one would try anything against him, and even if they did they would be teleported before any harm could befall Kaito. He only worried if this sensation would carry over to his normal life, and make him feel more miserable when he returned to his paranoid ways.

“So, who’s catching fish, and who’s collecting plants? I got a fishing rod.” He waved his trusty fishing pole about, from when he participated in a fishing competition.
WC: 262
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin

Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:29 pm
The boy put himself in complete comfort. He almost drank the pleasant, warm rays of the sun. His legs were sometimes tickled by the wave of the cooling ocean. For the first time in weeks, he felt completely calm and relaxed. There was silence in the deserted place. Only the sound of the wind and the ocean could be heard. The boy had wanted to break away from the noisy everyday life of everyday life. The boy was so relaxed that what had to happen had happened. His eyes slowly closed and the boy fell asleep. He slept pleasantly on the sunny beach when he suddenly got up to a sound. It was a sound that happened when he arrived on this island as well. He knew someone had arrived, but he was lying so pleasantly that he didn't feel like getting up, so he tried to fall back asleep. Then he could hear footsteps approaching the boy. When he heard the footsteps beside him, the voice fell silent. He heard the voice of a girl who had been heard before that.
- "Enjoying the weather?" - Murata adressed Benji
As soon as he got this question, he slowly reached for his headband, which covered his eyes. He pushed it up and looked out from under it.
- Ohh hello. Yeah, I'm definetly enjoying, it my vacation now. - answered the boy
- "Perhaps we should split up? I am better equipped for the water, and you for the brush. I can catch our fish, and you could collect the hemlock?" - asked the girl
- No, I don't think so. I just want to continue my vacation. It is not my work now. Holly Kage is so annoying. - said the boy calmly
Then he pulled his headband back over his eyes, but that interesting ringing sound came again. Someone arrived again. Benji was starting to get tense again. The calm that had prevailed so far began to dissipate.
"God, is this serious now? I’m starting to feel good and start again. I have to work again" - thought it Benji
The boy was now trying to sleep back stressfully, but he heard another walk. The steps approached him, and he knew he would not be able to sleep any more. But then anger was replaced by happiness and surprise, as he heard the voice of a close acquaintance on the beach. The voice came from a friend of Konohai who addressed the boy.
- "Hey Benji howd you get here?" - asked it Hojiro, and after that question, he continued - “im assuming the fat man sent you”
Benji quickly put his headband back in place and sat up. He saw his friend Hojiro happily. He held out his hand for a handshake.
- Hey Hojiro! I am glad to see you my bro! Yeah that fat old annoying Holly Kage sent me... I think of you too, right? The old man can't stop. Have you been harassed for weeks too? I’m just so exhausted already that I could sleep anywhere. And Mom keeps punishing me because I fall asleep anywhere during the day. Very unfair bro.. - told it Benji downcastly.
After that, we didn't have to wait long, the ringing sound came again. Someone came to the island again. By this time, the boy had already raised his head and looked around. He also activated his Sharingan and with this help, he saw a 4th man's chakra on the island. He then closed his eyes and when he opened them again his normal eyes were there. The 4th man was Noboru, whom Benji had met before, though they hadn’t really talked yet, in fact. He didn't even know his name. Noboru approached the company and when he got there he started talking.
- "Hello there!" - the jonin greet
- Ohh welcome my friend! My name is Benji from Konoha. What is your name? You come to do this mission with us, am I right? - the boy introduced himself politely, then he held out his hand for a handshake
As soon as the introduction was made, Jonin continued what he was saying.
- “So, who’s catching fish, and who’s collecting plants? I got a fishing rod.” - continued the boy
- Yeah to be honestly, I just wanted to laying here, and just do nothing. But I think it is not possible at the moment. So, I've never fished. I'll collecting plants, if somebody will help me. I think we could split for 2 teams. 2 fishing, 2 collecting plants. Just let me know, who want to join to me collecting plants. - performed reasoning the boy
Then if someone joins the boy, they can head to the grassy area to collect these special plants.

WC: 800

TWC: 1726
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:45 pm
Benji's response draws a snort from Murata, and she leaves him be, setting out on her own towards the ruins. She isn't in a terrible hurry, and peeks back to offer a wave to the newcomers. Normally she would be very keen to be with the group, but she knows that this experience will not stay with her... and the ruins beckon to her, heavy with history. They have a personality all their own. If the strange Kato-esque figure chooses to follow her, she will offer him a distant hello, attention captured by Kirigakure.

Murata steps across the placid ocean waves, drowned buildings rising around her. It is reminiscent of the way Kirigakure's new incarnation looked after the typhoon. One disconcerting difference, one that makes Murata feel very small, is the evidence of the Sanbi that remains here.

It had been a shock to her during her time in Kirigakure to hear that the tailed beasts are more than terrible legends. Even trusting that they were indeed real, and that one had been responsible for this village's destruction, it is another thing altogether to see - massive grooves through the buildings from monstrous claws, iron and concrete rent apart like twigs. Below her, barely visible under the water and the reclamation of nature going on all around her, are the monstrous footprints mashed into drowned streets.

She had almost forgotten why she is here by the time a pufferfish catches her attention. The silly little fish meanders beneath the wave, investigating the corner of a building - for comfy little spots to hide away, perhaps. She crouches on the water, studying it. These fish... they must be butchered in a very particular way, right? A kunai may not be the best angle of approach.

[292]
[TWC: 632]
Hōjiro
Hōjiro
Citizen
Stat Page : stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Shark Physiology
Ryo : 19813

Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:15 pm
Hojiro would let out a sympathetic laugh as benji spoke about the hollykage , he wasn’t to keen on being yoinked around like some rag doll to do the fat man's bidding either but hojiro had some personal reason’s for wanting to help the hollykage. These missions gave him the ability to meet new people and go to places he had never been before , even if this was just the beach where old kiri once was it still felt like he was welcomed as this was his mother land and sadly for him not his homeland as he would be whisked back to the learn once all was said and done. “I wouldn’t let your mom bother you so much benji…” he would take a pause as he gave a quick look around the beach and all the inhabitants.

“...but you are at a beach kids your age seem to be playing volleyball , why not show em how leaf shinobi rock the court?’ he would say obviously trying to get benji to go enjoy himself with the other children , while also trying to appeal to young boy at flexing on some kiri natives while he did it. “But to answer your question the fat geezer doesnt bother me as much as he might you as i make sure he gives me proper payment for these stupid jobs , but hey a few puffer fish should be easy” he would say with a rather toothy grin on his face.

Hojiro’s attention would be drawn to a red haired individual who would address them , Hojiro seemed to puzzled for a minute as he looked at kaito. “Oh wait arent you that one ninja who was smoking a cigar at santa’s workshop?!..” he would question obvious excitement in his voice although he did not yell it , “..im sorry i didn’t get your name last time , Im Hojiro of the Hoshigaki clan and you are??” he would question as he didnt want to keep addressing this red haired individual as cigar man.

Once he was given some sort of response he would walk over next to the ninja with the fishing pole , “i can help catch the fish , he can use the fishing rod while i hurd the fish in the reef toward the peers that ways we can gather them more effectively” he would finish a proud young smile on his face. Maybe it was the kiri air or the facts he didnt have to hide his gills here but this was a very different Hojiro.

WC:421
TWC:747
THREAD TOTAL WC: 3,367
Claiming Daily Christmas Reward: 20 Legacy Weapons
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:55 pm
The youngest looking lad was certainly chipper. “Yeah, I’m here to do the mission with y’all.” The tan lad recognized him; they had worked together capturing the elves, as he recalled. This had been the one to bombard the elf fort with water needles. “I’m glad to meet you, Hojiro of the Hoshigake Clan. I am Noboru, of the… Nobody's clan, I suppose.” He chuckled. He would usually have a distaste for clanned folk, considering they had been born with gifts they hadn’t had to work for, but considering how most of their gifts could be snatched away and incorporated onto the thieves, he could at least go easy on the kid for it.

“You know what; you and the lass take the fish. I will look for the hemlock with Benji boy.”

He started to walk onto the green fields, looking once at Benji. “You ever cook, Benji? Ever scrambled eggs? Ever put some freshly diced parsley over it? That’s what hemlock looks like. Parsley. Weird, long, stretchy parsley. That’s why it’s called fool’s parsley. Be careful when you handle it, you don’t want to get it anywhere near your eyes, nose, mouth…. Anywhere, really. Pick the hemlock, put it onto a bag or pouch, and when you’re done, b-line to the beach and wash your hands.”
WC: 218
TWC: 480
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:55 pm
At Benji's words, the girl from Kirigakure, just snorted, shrugged. She wasn't really interested in the boy's answer. She walked alone wordlessly toward the ruins. Benji scratched his forehead slightly, marveling at her behavior. He thought it was pretty weird. But Benji wasn't particularly interested either, as there was one of his friends, Hojiro, with whom they started a conversation. 
- “I wouldn’t let your mom bother you so much Benji…" - told him Hojiro
- Yeah my mom sometimes hard. But otherwise very kind. And what can I do anyway? She is the boss.. - said the boy sadly
- "But you are at a beach kids your age seem to be playing volleyball , why not show em how leaf shinobi rock the court?" - suggested a funny activity to the young boy
- No, I don't like moving. I am little bit lazy. I need just some relax now - laughed the boy
- "But to answer your question the fat geezer doesnt bother me as much as he might you as i make sure he gives me proper payment for these stupid jobs , but hey a few puffer fish should be easy” - he said correctly the young Hoshigaki boy
- What type of payment? He always talks to me about something reward, but I think he’s just lying. But to be honestly I don't know. I am feeling stronger myself nowadays. Maybe he did something with me. I don't know... - said the boy in complete ignorance
Then Noboru arrived. After a brief introduction, he reacted to the boy. He decided to keep up with the young boy.
- “You know what; you and the lass take the fish. I will look for the hemlock with Benji boy.” - answered to Benji
- It is okay to me. Then we should start. I don't want spent a lot of time here. I want to go home to sleep. I'm pretty tired to be honestly - the boy complained
Then the young boy and Jonin set off for the green meadow. They walked silently next to each other as Noboru broke the silence. He started asking the boy and explaining to him what they were looking for.

- “You ever cook, Benji? Ever scrambled eggs? Ever put some freshly diced parsley over it? That’s what hemlock looks like. Parsley. Weird, long, stretchy parsley. That’s why it’s called fool’s parsley. Be careful when you handle it, you don’t want to get it anywhere near your eyes, nose, mouth…. Anywhere, really. Pick the hemlock, put it onto a bag or pouch, and when you’re done, b-line to the beach and wash your hands.”
- No, to be honestly I have never cooked before. In my family, always my Mommy cooking. My dad usually in missions, so he doesn't has time for cooking. But my Mommy is a master chef. Ohh so that's what Hemlocks looks like. To be honestly, I have never seen it before. Holly Kage told me too be carefull with it. Maybe it is poisonly? Anyway, I'd rather not touch it. - declared the boy - But you speak as someone who touched him. Do you cook often? - asked him the boy
Then they walked calmly towards the field. After a 15 minute arrival, they arrived at a section where there were a lot of such Hemlocks. The boy saw these and then shouted that he had them. He then focused his chakra towards his chest, shaped the clone’s hand seal, and created 5 shadow clones. There was a huge smoke. As the smoke began to slowly dissipate, clones appeared behind it. He shouted at all.
- What our job, boss?! - asked all 5 at the same time
- Do you see these weird plants? We have to pick it up and put it away. But be careful as they can be toxic. Use Kunai for it. Don't touch it if you can. - warned them the boy
- Okay! - answered the clones
The Hemlocks were then cut off by the clones in about 10 minutes and packed in the boy's bag. The boy thanked for the help and recalled the clones. He then told Noboru that he was going back to shore, for he had done his job. Then the boy walked slowly back to the beach. He walked for about 15 minutes until he reached the sandy beach. There he then took off his shoes and walked barefoot in the warm sand. he walked over to the water, then sat down and began to sunbathe. He enjoyed the way the cold water cooled his feet and the way the warm sunbeams hit his body.

WC: 785

TWC: 2511

EXIT POST, my claims: later
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:30 pm
By the time the rest of the team has hashed out their division of responsibilities, Murata is departing the drowned village with a jaunty hum, bundles of pufferfish hanging from each of her hands. It was a bit of doing, acquiring all of these highly poisonous fish all on her lonesome, but she has done it! Perhaps once she gets back home, she will see what all the fuss is about with these fish. There has to be at least one reputable restaurant in Kirigakure that can be trusted not to poison her... well, in any case, if a little fish is strong enough to take her out, it was well earned vengeance. She drops off her haul, and back home she goes.

[EXIT]
[123]
[TWC: 755]

Claiming: Hemlock, 4,000 ryo
Putting 755 words towards False Darkness at B-Rank, 255 words previously trained here [1010/1750]. Using WC to train 14AP.

Last edited by Murata on Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum