Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

Workshop Working [Holiday Mission] Empty Workshop Working [Holiday Mission]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:58 am
Mission:

Kita woke up in the morning, panting as he did so. Kita looked around the room, making sure that everything was in the correct place before falling back into bed, hands covering his face. Kita had another strange dream that last night. Kita looked over to the side of the bed to see the half drunk bottle of eggnog exactly where he had left it. Kita was just going to chalk it up to an overactive case of holiday spirit. He threw off the covers of his futon and picked everything up, cleaning excess crumbs from a cookie he had eaten last night off his bed, and placing the eggnog onto a nearby table to put it out of the way. Eventually Kita threw on his winter clothes and exited out of his room whistling. There hadn't been any mission requests as of yet, and Kita wanted to take advantage of that by going out and getting himself some breakfast. Kita opened his front door, double checking to see if a mission had flown under. Satisfied at seeing nothing there, Kita walked out the door, and promptly shut it behind him, making his way out into the village.

The Kirigakure mist seemed particularly cold and biting today. Even in his winter clothes, which were designed to keep him warm in even the coldest of conditions, Kita felt the nip. Kita made his way through the winding streets and into the shopping district, looking around for whatever business looked like it could efficiently satisfy his hunger. Festive lights had been strung up around the various shops, and cheerful colors were visible even through the frigid mist that hung over the village. One shop in particular seemed to catch his eye. Someone had set up a small stall in one of the corners of the little district, filled with bright lights and colors of all varieties, emphasis being put on the reds and greens. Kita walked a bit closer to see exactly what they were offering. A large, rounded old man in a red winter coat and glasses sat at the center of the stall, and was speaking his sales pitch in a loud, boisterous voice. "Come one, come all! I come bearing delectable goods for all to eat! Warm holiday foods to fill your stomach and cheer your soul! For all our brave and courageous shinobi who risk their lives to defend our village, you can eat free!" That was all Kita needed to hear. Kita power walked to the stand, fully intent on eating whatever the man had in stock. As Kita got closer, the scent of gingerbread and smoke from a campfire hung in the air, and it was only a moment before he stood in front of the jolly looking man, stomach growling.

Kita gave the warmest smile that he could to the man. "Hello! My name is Kita Hajime! I was hoping that I could have something to eat from your stand! Is it true that you're letting shinobi eat free?" The man laughed in a deep, strange way. Despite how abnormal it seemed, it set Kita at ease. When he spoke, he spoke with a calm and reassuring tone. "Ho, ho, ho! Indeed it is true! Feel free to pick whatever goody you would like! It is the season of giving after all!" Kita eagerly looked at the stock of the jolly old man, looking through various pictures of gingerbread and warm drinks on the stand in front of him. Kita selected a rather delectable gingerbread bagel, topped with some sort of vanilla icing and red and green sprinkles, as well as a cup of hot chocolate. With a flourish, the man produced Kita's bagel and drink, giving it to him in a brown paper bag and a paper to-go cup. Kita thanked the man, and as he drank from his cup, the man leaned in close. "I hate to bother you my good friend, but would you mind if I asked a favor of you?  I know it's a bit out of the ordinary, but I have a job that could use a strong young ninja such as yourself."

Kita turned to the man with a raised eyebrow. "Sure, I could help. I think you'll want to go through the official Kirigakure government offices though, they should be able to handle mission requests." The man laughed his strange laugh and waved a hand. "Oh it's nothing like that. I just so happen to run a workshop for ninja such as yourself! I'm a bit busy right now, so I can't take care of it myself, but the workshop has gotten quite messy over the past few days! Would you be so kind as to help me out? I would be more than happy to pay you for your work!" Kita shrugged. The man seemed nice enough, and Kita didn't see the harm in helping him out. After all, he didn't have a mission right now. "Alright, I can help you. Where do I need to go? What exactly is it that I need to do?" The man laughed yet again and waved a hand. "You don't need to worry about that! You'll be there shortly! Just help sort some of the tools, get a new coat of red paint on the building, and brighten the spirits of some of the workers if you can!" The man started to wave goodbye. Kita was about to ask what he meant when he felt something strange. Kita's hands tickled. Kita looked down at them, and noticed that they were beginning to turn to snow. Kita's eyes widened. As his fingers slowly turned into snow, they began to dissolve into tiny snowflakes before falling to the ground and disappearing. The drink cup and the bag in his hands got the same treatment, and dissolved into snow before Kita's very eyes. He started to panic as faster and faster, his body turned into the white powder and blew away, until both of his arms were gone. It had started happening to other parts of his body as well. His legs, his back, all were turning to snow. Kita was just about to cry for help when the snow began to envelop his head. The last thing Kita saw before the world turned to black was the man waving in front of him.

Kita's journey in the void lasted only a brief moment before he popped into existence once again. Kita fell to his knees, and landed in a snow bank. Kita looked at his hands to see if they were intact, and saw that below his forearms that they were turning from snow back into jacket and flesh. Kita breathed a sigh of relief before standing up. In front of himself sat a large, red, wooden building of some kind. There was a glass door standing in front of it. Kita took a sip of his hot chocolate and looked around, trying to get a read of his surroundings. Kita sat in the middle of snowy plains, with no sign as to anything around him. Kita looked up, trying to determine what time of day it was, but the sky was dark, cloudy, and snowing, making determining what time it was impossible. If Kita had to guess however, he would say that it was night. Kita would've continued sizing up whatever surroundings that he found himself in, if not for the sound of a low pop, and the sound of snow forming together behind himself.

Word Count - 1255

Last edited by Kita Hajime on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reached max players, closing the open title)
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Workshop Working [Holiday Mission] Empty Re: Workshop Working [Holiday Mission]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:01 am
The hyuuga moving through space and time would appear in the land of iron, it was the hollykage’s doing. He has another mission for the young boy. The Hollykage had placed every single detail of the mission in the boy's memory. The hyuuga would remember nothing about his past nor his know a thing about his future. He would not even remember how he got here. Landing on the ground like a bolt of lightning, the ground beneath his feet would cause the dust to erupt into a cloud, covering his presence. Seconds later, the dust would clear out of the field, dispersing into thin air. The hyuuga would immediately activate his Byakugan, not out of fear, but to scan his surroundings, and to locate the place where he would carry out his mission, for he knew what to do.  His mission was to locate the Hollykage’s workshop and help clean it up, organize the ninja tools by type (kunai, shuriken, senbon, etc.), and to also give the outside of the workshop building a new coat of paint, and only bright red will do!
The hyuuga would begin to move towards the direction of the workshop, as he could easily locate it with his byakugan. There are people there already who are going about the bussiness of the day. Thankfully, the hyuuga wouldn't be alone in this place. Also, this people are likely to be of help to him.

WC: 239
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 27000

Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 am
Uchiha Benji awoke to the smell of gingerbread and mulled wine. He wiped his eyes wearily and looked around the room, when he realized, it is not his warm home. But it was also warm. It was a small wooden cottage with a pleasant atmosphere. This house was very quiet and calm. The only noise was the crackling of wood on the fire in the fireplace. The young uchiha was so tired and sleepy. He got up slowly and then bedded the bed as if it were his own. After when he done he spotted a bowl of cake and a glass of milk on the table.
- Hmmm, these looking delicious, and I'm so hungry - stated it Benji - I would eat about it.
When he reached the table, he noticed a paper on it with a message. He started to read it.
"Welcome in Land of Iron Benji!
 I have been waiting for you so much! I treated you to this little thing, enjoy your meal, and then follow the lights.
Your Sincelery, HollyKage!"
- HollyKage?? I don't know who is him, but he looks so kind. I better hurry to eat then, he is already waiting for me - thought it Uchiha Benji
Then he started eating the cookies and drank the all of glass milk. After this he puts on his clothes, and exited from the house. What he saw next was something amazing. A pure white blanket of snow covered the ground, on which the snowflakes were still falling. There were giant lollipops everywhere the eye could see. It was evening, but it wasn't dark, because lots of colorful rows of light bulbs glowed and lit up the entire street. 
- Oh my god... It is amazing... I've never seen like this before... - amazed Benji - it is like a dream.. A very good dream! But it is different... I am not sleeping... I am sure, I am awake. I have to follows the big lighters. But before it I have a work.
Then he spotted a stand with full of gingerbreads and hot chocolates. He rushed toward this stand, because he really likes hot chocolate. When he reached the stand, he became aware of a strange thing. The seller was a tiny little creature with pointed ears. His voice was also strange, maybe a little bit funny.
- Hello Sir! What can I give you? - The leprechaun watched the boy curiously
- Ohm... Hello Sir... Please give me an extra hot chocolate - asked Benji embarrassedly
- Okay mister, give me a minute for it please!
Then he filled the delicious hot chocolate into the glass. The smell hit Benji's nose. 
- Order, sir! - he handed it to the young boy
- Thank you very much! How much does it cost? - asked it Uchiha Benji
- Ohhh it is free. It is a gift from HollyKage, enjoy it!
- Thank you very much, goodbye!
- Goodbye!
"HollyKage again.... He gave me a lot of gift, so now I really should start to go him" - thought it Benji
He put his hand over the hot steam to warm it up. Then he slowly sipped it, and his heart and his whole body were warmed from it. While he sipped it, followed the huge lighters. After a 5-10 minutes walk, he reached for an old, struck, worn but friendly small workshop. He looked inside through the window timidly first. He saw a lot of cute elves, like the one who was at the stand. This workshop was pretty messy, but still enticing. He deserved to enter to the building. He opened the door, and stepped inside. Then a little elf grabbed his clothes gently, and told him.
- Follow me sir! HollyKage is waiting for you!
- Ohhm, okay, I follow you. - answered Uchiha Benji
After a short walk through the workshop, they reached a room. Benji knocked in, and after stepped inside the room. Front of him was a tall, chubby man, in red clothes, and with big beard. His face was very kind, and pure.
- Ohhh welcome Benji! I waited a lot for you! I hope you are enjoy your time in land of Iron! - told him HollyKage
- Welcome sir, nice to meet you! Yes, I am really enjoying this place, this is dreamy. - rejoiced the young Uchiha
- Ohh glad to hear this. I brought you here because I need a little help. 
- Okay sir, what do you need? I will help you, if I can! - answered Benji
- You must have seen that the mess is big enough. I need a help because of it. You need to help cleaning up, and organize the tools. You must have also seen that the paint outside the walls has gotten pretty worn. You should paint this, with red color. I know it is a lot of things, but do not worry about it. You will have a help. There is some other shinobi, and the elves will rush to your aid as well. - reassured him the HollyKage
- Okay, I'll help you of course. Where is the other people? - asked Uchiha Benji
- Follow me, I show you.

WC.: 843
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:08 pm
The overbearing heat of the Sunagakure baked the black fabrics and stark metallic surfaces of his second generation Darkened Skies armor, an unrelenting sheet that he couldn’t shake himself away from, even within the protective and controlled climate of the village. Yet, as he walked in dusty sand ridden streets, the scenery changed dramatically from well lit and warm to dim lit and inviting, and even in this cold, somehow he found himself wrapped in a brown jacket, lined with fur. The redhead didn’t question the change in scenery, as he knew this to be the doing of the Hollykage; a note in his hand confirmed this, his mysterious Space-Time technique working his ways by teleporting him from Sunagakure and into the Land of Iron, a world renown county famed for their chakra-less Samurai class, who in spite of their lack of high control of chakra, were still a force to be reckoned with.

Kaito approached a shack, wherein an elf waited the bar, while another stirred a cauldron on the back. “What you got here?” The elf looked Kaito in the umbral eye, the one not covered by the eyepatch. “Mulled wine, sir…?” “Kaito.” “Sir Kaito.” “No, no sir, just Kaito.” “Oh, Just Kaito. What kind of wine would you like?” Kaito grimmaced at the antics of the elf; he knew they were a bit too jolly to understand things like nuance and sarcasm, but if that had been the case the elf would be pulling his leg like this. “Y’all got a menu?” “Nope, we just serve what you want.” “Oh, erm…” “Ready!” The exclamation came from the elf mulling over the cauldron, who while Kaito and the elf waiting the bar spoke appeared to have served Kaito a generous dose of mulled wine on a pint mug. “Oh wow. And this is what I want?” The elves giggled between themselves, as if they were privy to a joke that would go over Kaito’s head. A common misconception; Kaito was far too fast to allow anything to go over his head unimpeded. “Yessir, the cauldron just mulls wine, but the pint mug will fulfil your wish." Kaito was amazed at the prospect. He brought the mug closer to his nose, inspecting it visually as he did to see something float, and inhaling the blended scents of the brew his receptor lit up as fireworks. Star anise, cinamon, cloves, a slice of orange, and… he tasted it… was that sugar? As the drink cascaded down his throat and into his belly, its energy vitalized and invigorated Kaito. “Wow. You duckers weren’t kidding.” He was perplexed for a second. “Duckers. Duckers. DU-CKERS!” The elves kept a cryptic smile on their faces. “You can’t swear here, Just Kaito.” Kaito scoffed. “Go duck yourself.”

As Kaito walked with the fogging drink in his hand, flakes of snow fell freely and lazily all about him as he got to the workshop in need of assistance.

WC: 492
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:49 pm
Kita whipped around to take a look at whatever it was that made the sound behind him. As he did however, snow erupted into a mist around him, blowing into his face and getting in his eyes and nose. Kita stumbled back, coughing and snorting a bit, rubbing at the irritants in his eyes as they faded from ice to water. When Kita's vision finally returned to him, he noticed a man with strange eyes staring straight ahead at the building in front of him. Kita gave one last indignant cough and stood up straight. There was something strangely familiar about this man. Kita was sure that he had never met him, but something about his face seemed familiar. It came to Kita in a flash of inspiration. His pale eyes, devoid of any pupils, were the same as some of the other ninja in his village. Byakugan, Kita believed that they had called them. "You're a Hyuuga! Do you know where we are? Did the old man in the red suit take you here too?" Apparently the Hyuuga wasn't one for conversation, as he immediately started heading towards the assumed workshop. Kita's eyes narrowed a bit at the man disregarding him, but decided to chalk it up to being a desire to get out of the cold. However, a thought came to Kita. If there was one other shinobi here, maybe there's more?

Kita turned around to look at the icy plains surrounding the warehouse. For a moment, Kita thought that his idea was wrong. They wasn't anybody out here, and it was just a half-baked, delusional idea that Kita had hoped for. However, just as he was about to turn back to the warehouse, emerging from the light sprinkling of snow that drizzled over the landscape were two figures. Kita squinted, trying to make out more details about the figures in question. One of them seemed to be coming alone, something in hand, while the other seemed to be led by a figure in red. Kita couldn't make out much more of the two other than that. Kita turned back to the Hyuuga, about to say something when he paused. Kita could handle this on his own. Kita thought back to what the man at the market had said that he needed Kita to do. Kita remembered the big things being to coat the building in a new red paint, sort the tools in the warehouse, and bring cheer to the workers. Kita gave a large, wide grin. He could do all three of those things at once. Kita brought his fingers together in the oh so familiar clone seal, and began to channel his chakra (Shadow Clone).

With two smoky puffs, two identical copies of Kita came into existence on either side of him. They both turned to Kita and spoke in complete unison. "Hello Boss! How can we help!" Kita nodded, satisfied with his work. Kita gestured widely back at the two figures that were approaching the warehouse. "It's just a wild guess, but I think that those people are here to help out with the job that we got from the old man. I need one of you to go ahead and meet up with those two..." Kita pointed at the smaller figure being led by the large red figure, "...And one of you to meet up with that one." Kita pointed at the figure that seemingly held something in its hand.  The two clones nodded. "Find out if they're here to help with this warehouse job. If they aren't, just come back and help do some stuff around here. If they are, tell them that other people are also here working. Tell them that I'm a shinobi, and I sent you to help them out. If they're here to help, be nice, do whatever they ask you to do, make the job easier for them. Once they're done, just go ahead and dismiss yourselves. I'm going to be inside the warehouse trying to cheer up the workers. You got that?" The two clones nodded, and began walking out into the snow to meet up with the figures that Kita had gestured to. Kita turned back to the warehouse, and walked inside.

Once inside, Kita looked around in amazement. As he passed through the main doors, warmth flooded his very being, making him feel warm and toasty, despite just having been out in the freezing snow. The inside of the workshop seemed to be composed of copious amounts of wood prepared in all styles, from logs to polished. Several workbenches lined either side of the building, leading back an impossibly long distance, where doors led into what Kita presumed were staff quarters. To the right of Kita sat an impressive brick fireplace, with a crackling flame smoldering inside. To the left was a staircase leading up to what Kita assumed was a second floor of some kind. Kita briefly noticed that it was handicap accessible before moving on. The workbenches were all piled high with various ninja tools and items, from workers sharpening copious amounts of senbon, to stamping seals onto paper bombs. What was most striking about the workers was the fact that they were all incredibly short. They all had a strange green uniforms, almost seemingly composed of felt. Despite their festive outfits, many of them seemed quite glum. Kita walked through the workshop, marveling in its size. Kita didn't see the Hyuuga anywhere around the workshop. He had no idea where he could have gone, but Kita assumed he either went upstairs or into the back rooms. Kita sighed. "Now how am I supposed to raise peoples spirits. These people all look miserable! I don't think any amount of sugar and spice that I sprinkle on this place would unsour the mood." As Kita said that, an idea came to his head. Whatever he did was bound to be embarrassing. Might as well hide his real body as he did it. Something more festive might do the trick. Kita brought his hands together into the dog seal, and channeled chakra, willing his form to change shape (Transformation Technique).

Kita was enshrouded in white mist for just a moment, before it dissipated, revealing Kita's new form. Kita had chosen to turn himself into a bit of a unique creature. His body was made of thick trunks of wood, and several pine needles emerged from various spots of this body, including its shoulders, back, and head. Two glassy eyes peered out from the center of the creature's head, and several multicolored lights coated the body over the creature. Kita twisted his new face into a calm and relaxing grin. "Hello everyone! How are you doing today?" The heads of the little pointy eared workings all whipped backwards, examining the monster in their midst with shocked eyes. Kita held out his arms as wide as he could, and gave the closest approximation to a calming and warm expression that he could muster with this new body. "I understand. It's a bit concerning having a monster in your midst! However, I know just how hard you've been working lately! I want you all to know that your work is seen, and you are appreciated. There's nobody who can do what you do, quite as well as you. I want you all to know just how proud that I am. However, we need to get this workshop in tip-top shape once again! So what do you say? Why don't we all work hard to make sure that this workshop is running twice as well as it was before!" Most of the workers seemed confused. There were a couple of cheers here and there, but for the most part, Kita knew that he would have to try a bit harder to raise their spirits. Kita began to feel embarrassed, and a bead of sweat ran down the side of his bark face. Kita just hoped that the others got done with whatever they were doing soon, so Kita could get paid and leave.

Eventually, the time finally came. The clones returned to Kita, and their memories began to fill his mind. Kita was just glad to finally be done with the disguise. Things had gotten very weird, very quickly, and Kita was ready to quit when he had started a workshop chant. By now, it had spiraled into a fully fledged conga line, and Kita wanted to leave before it got any worse. Kita closed his glassy monster eyes, and pondered the memories of the clones. All he had to do to return home was focus his mind on returning back to the world he left, and he would find his payment in his apartment when he got home. Kita would have been skeptical, if not for the fact that he not only really wanted to leave, but also arrived in such a strange manner. Kita focused with all his might on returning to the real world, and he felt the warmth of the workshop fade away. As he went, the memory of his adventure began to fade from his mind, leaving only vague snippets of a dream in a winter wasteland.

When Kita emerged once more into the real world, he sat on a bench in the middle of the Kirigakure shopping district. Kita looked down at his hands, noticing that he had a brown paper bag in one hand, and a warm cup of hot chocolate in the other. Kita was puzzled. "Did I fall asleep? When did I even get this stuff?" Kita opened the bag, noticing that there was a rather delicious looking bagel, as well as a note inside. Kita opened the note, reading through its contents. "Great work Kita! I went ahead and left your payment under your pillow! Until next time!" Kita could not be more baffled. "Payment? For what? All I did was go out and enjoy some lunch." Sure enough, when Kita finally went home for the night, he found a parcel of goodies under his pillow, a payment for whatever it is that he did. "Okay. I have got to know whatever it is that I did, because I don't remember doing anything that would warrant me getting a reward of any kind. Also, what exactly does the note mean by next time?" Kita wasn't entirely sure that he really wanted to know. Kita decided that he would worry about it later, and go to sleep.

Jutsu Used -

Kita AP: 1025/1025

[Shadow Clone - 0 AP]

-Kita Used Shadow Clone Jutsu, splitting his AP into three pools-

Kita AP: 337/342

[Transformation Technique - 5 AP]

Clone 1 AP: 342/342

Clone 2 AP: 341/341

EXIT POST-

Word Count - 1748

Total Word Count - 3003

Claims:
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:55 pm
approved plant boi
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:15 pm
The hyuuga would continue his short Journey to reach the workshop. Several workers were already at the workshop going about their business for the day. Once the hyuuga had reached his destination, he would greet all the workers at the place. His mission to arrange the equipments (kunais, items and workshop) and to paint and clean the workshop shouldn't take much time if he hurries up about it. The sun is yet to set , the atmosphere was still very cool. The hyuuga felt it would be best if he painted the outside first with a new coat of paint. “Hey man, can I have a bright red paint please?”  he would ask the man who was cleaning chairs in front of the workshop. The man is also a worker in the workshop, each worker is busy doing one thing or the other. It would not really look nice if Sakuragi was idle while the other workers worked. The Hollykage sent him here to assist these people, so rather than being idle, it'd best if he gets his hands on something. Besides the hyuuga knew quite well that the Hollykage could mark him out of his good ninja list if he is idle. Even though the Hollykage is not physically present at the workshop, his mind is. He knows what everyone is doing, he knows he is mopping the floor and who is cleaning the chairs, he knows who is painting the walls and who is arranging the equipments. The man cleaning the chairs in front of the workshop would go get  Sakuragi a bright red coat of paint in a white plastic bowl. The man would also give him brush to use for the painting. Actually, the man was glad that Sakuragi wants to assist him, and If not for Sakuragi, the man would have been the one to do the painting, that's extra work for him. Sakuragi presence here would surely relieve the workers. The hyuuga genin would immediately get to work. Painting is not something he is new to, he had done a lot of paintings for the village. There was a time when major buildings in Hoshigakure got struck by lightning, ultimately collapsing them. Sakuragi was one of the workers choose for the mission of building back the collapsed building. The hyuuga did a lot of bricklayering and painting, along with some co-workers present in the field. Sakuragi mainly accepted that mission because he needed money badly at that time, those kind of mission were not the type he like to do, but situation warrant him to accept the mission. Besides, he sees it as serving his village, aside from the fact that the boy would receive monetary rewards after the mission. The Hollykage choose Sakuragi for this mission, it was not that the hyuuga had a choice, he just happen to found himself in this land. Maybe if he had a choice , he would declined, but right now, he has no choice. The hyuuga did the painting neatly and nicely so much that it wowed the other co-workers. He would proceed to assist them with other chores such as cleaning the workshop and arranging the equipment, and shortly after, he would be teleported away from the land by the gracious Hollykage.

TWC: 786

Exit
Will make claims later
Uchiha Benji
Uchiha Benji
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Uchiha Benji
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 27000

Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:03 pm
After they left the room, the young uchiha spotted 3 men who looked the same. Uchiha Benji thought they are twins, but then 1 of them transformed into a pined tree. The rest of two just standed there. The young boy started to walk towards the 2 people.
"Ohh no.. They are not twins.. They are just clones.. Maybe shadow clones?? I can ask help for them" - thought it Benji - Hello boys! We have to start working! Our task will be the painting. I see 1 person already painting, so we will paint the other walls. Follow my brothers! - he told them
- Okay, we could do this. It will be good to work together as a team - they replied at the same time
After that they started to walk out at the same time together. Benji already had experience in painting, because he sometimes helped to his father painting the fence and the house. Ohh yeah, it was one of those rare moments when his father was home. But it was very rare, because his father is part of anbu, and he never has enough time for his family. As he walked through the workshop, immersed in his thoughts, he became aware that they had come out. The weather was pretty cold and snowy. Inside the workshop it was much warmer, better weather. Benji began to regret choosing this task, but he hated to put things in order, so he was unable to. The snowflakes fell in huge quantities and even the wind blew. The two clones brought the tools because Benji forgot it. Yes, his memory is not the best for our young hero. It was time to stop thinking and get him to work.
- Ohh so you brought the tools. Please give me one brush, and put down that paint bucket. Have you ever painted? It is not a typical task for clones, sure? - asked the clones Benji
- We haven't painted before it. Yeah, usually we are fighting, not painting. - answered the clones - But no problem, we will do this. And you? Have you ever painted? - answered it from the Uchiha
- Yeah, a few times. I helped sometimes to my father, painting fences, house, etc. Now we have to work, because it is really cold outside here - closed the dialogue Benji
- Okay sir! Start to work!
After that monologue, the paint bucket was laid and unpacked. The scent of fresh paint rose into the air. Benji really liked it. It reminded him of the times when he was painted with his father. 
- Give me one brush please - asked from clones
- Order, sir! - one of them handed over the brush
Then they started paint one wall of the workshop. From left to right. Benji painted the down of workshop, the higher parts were painted by the clones standing on each other's necks. The team worked pretty well as if they had been painting together for years. After a 15-20 minutes they finished one wall of the workshop. 
- Pretty nice job guys! As I see, that man will finish 2 walls, so we only need another wall. You are very good at painting boys! - said Benji happily
- Thank you Sir! You are good too! - answered the clones at the same time - We are a pretty good team!
After they went for another wall, and started the work. It was also stained with the well-established method, so the clones had the higher part and Benji had the lower part. It was a longer wall, so it took a little longer, but they finished it in half an hour. They were completely painted, but that comes with it. They laughed for a good time at each other and then set off. After a 5 minutes walk through the workshop they got to Holly Kage. 
- We completed our task sir! But now I have to go, I am pretty tired. I don’t know if you know, but I don’t like to work much - he said it funny 
- Ho Ho, yes I know my little friend. Thank you your help, your reward will be under your pillow, see you later! 
After he turned towards the clones. He really liked them, they had a good time each other
- Thank you for your help boys! I hope we will meet in the future! - adressed the clones
- Thank you too Sir. We hope we will meet you again, have a good night! - answered the clones at the same time
- Goodnight! Goodbye everybody! - said goodbye Benji
After that he left the building and started to walk in the cold snowy weather.. He was really sleepy, and his eyes slowly began to close. Then he fell asleep and fell to the ground to the snow. And at that moment, he woke up in his bed. He shook his head nervously left and right. Then he realized that he was back in his usual room right now, in the middle of the night. He lowered his head calmly and fell back asleep.

Exit post.

WC: 864
TWC: 1707

Word Count:

End Topic Results:

Rewards from Mission:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:31 pm
Approved
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:27 pm
“So, what’cha got for me?”

A cheerful elf looked up to Kaito. “Ooh, lot’s of things. The floor needs a good brooming, the side of the warehouse needs a new coat of pain, the weapons need sharpening--” “Say no more”, interrupted Kaito, rather rudely towards the bundle of joy which he was starting to despise. Something about the way they carried themselves and how they saw the world through beady contented eyes. Their hopefulness brought about a dreadful sensation to Kaito. Should he want to, he would likely be able to murder each and everyone of these little buggers. The alternative was too cruel: for them to be magnificent godlike creatures who chose to serve the Hollykage out of selflessness, able to dust Kaito as if he were a dandelion in the wind.

He got to the tools section, where the many ninja tools lay about. Kunai, shuriken, senbon, all with one characteristic: a brighter shade of black, that somehow still drank the light. Bright darkness. What a concept. The many scratches, bumps and indentation alongside this alloy told Kaito these were legacy tools; tools from a time long gone, in which the smiths somehow managed to create remarkably durable tools with loyal edges that stayed sharp for longer than they had any right to. Kaito looked through drawers and cabinets until he found sharpening stones, dunking them in a nearby basin with water. As the stones bubbled their air away and drank the cold water, Kaito set up a place to lock the stones in place while he worked. He moved the stones from the water and onto grips, where he was able to set them in place. He performed a couple of clones, and got to work.

He pushed the blade of kunais along the roughest stone first, grinding away excess material in the way of a perfect edge. Strong forwards, gently backwards. Particles of metal would start becoming visible on the stone; he would leave them there, floating about in the water. They would aid with the sharpening process. One, two, three, twenty, hundreds. One by one, all of them had their turn on the rough stone. Next up were shuriken; these were more difficult, as they possessed more sharp surfaces, all of them needing a good edge. Lastly, the senbon. The easiest and trickiest, since they had a singular point to them, so it would be easy to destroy them if he went too hard in one direction.

First had been the rough stone, then a smoother one, and then finally the smoothest stone to be felt by the calloused fingers of the redhead. He barely had to apply any effort into it yet he felt how the stone embraced the metal and aligned it as it was meant to be. It was perfection. For a moment he considered pocketing one of these stones, except he remembered any prejudiced action would result in him being sent back without memories or rewards. Instead, he laboured lovingly, delivering perfect edges onto every tool either clone or original slid against stone. By the end of it, his arms were tired, but every edge he pressed his thumb against felt hair thin. He was glad with the results, and so, after organizing the tools into their respective places, he dispelled the clones and made away as the memories wove together.
WC: 560
TWC: 1052
/exit
Claiming 4000 Ryo + Carbon Fiber, plus 500 Ryo from Jonin Salary and 7 AP from B-Rank Mission.
Using 1000 words on 20 AP.
1000 words towards C-Rank Atomic Dismantling
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum