Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

The Highest Peak: Holiday Mission  Empty The Highest Peak: Holiday Mission

Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:43 pm
Mission Summary::

Stage::

The furious whistling of the land of iron would roar unmatched. Flakes and powdered screens would curry within the land's ushering hands. Frigid was the nature of this place, more so the presence of not one...but two. Amongst the top of the peak nested a meteorite that was foreign to other nations, unique only to this particular land. It hum with subtle intensity, hue with a glimmer of purple and black. There was as force surround this rock that was not quite understood, but highly desired. As the storm grew in its temper, so too did the sounds of conflict. The singing of steel clashing against steel. Force colliding with force, rumbling, clouds of snow debris forming in splatters of random areas thirty meters from the meteorite. Crimson plasma flowing in splashes like art as it hit the snowy surface. Fabric being dragged away in the storms stride. There was chaos, but it was contained to the peak of this very place. No outside interference, nor did it disturb those beyond its vicinity. A final clash, booming swatting away falling snowflakes in a void of pressure. Two figures would emerge from seemingly nothing, standing apart ten meters.  

Golden eyes held within black scleras. Black hair that draped over them. Pierced ears, the left dangled an upside down cross. Don in all black, though there are clean tears and cuts, blood stains. Black coat with silk crimson interior lining. Within the hand of the six foot one demon was his katana, golden pummel and dark green hilt. Golden ring guard and steel blade with a splash of blood along its center edge. Idle as its point aimed at the snow surface. From his head a trail of crimson nectar flowed from his head down the middle of his eyes over the left of his nose to his lips. His tongue extends to take sample of his own. Narrowing his eyes he would focuse them on the person whom was preventing him from moving forward with his plan to extract a few pieces of the rock thirty meters to his left. "Not so much of an hello before attacking me? You people of the land of iron are a interesting lot. I'm disappointed in your lack of hospitality." His tone was low, deep and without jest. He was serious at this point. His eyes revealed that much as they daggers in his foe's direction.  

There finding was a woman... standing at five feet, seven inches. Blue hair that wrapped along the side of her face like a lion's mane. Scarlet eyes, beautiful face. Her figure was ideal for any man, one could get lost in her mere sighting. Her body covered in tattoos. Upon her left hand displayed the art of a red oni samurai mask. Black sharp fingernails. She wore a black top that revealed her cleavage, but did not restrict her movement. Bronze trimming. Around her waist was armour plates that fell to her sides just above her knees. Her pants were tight, but resembled the pants of most samurai of this land. She wore the traditional samurai shoes, though her toenails were black as well. In her right hand was her blade, though it was sheath. Black scabbard and hilt, with a red thread attached to the guard dangling a chime - Kanji for kijo. "...You are trespassing. Greeting you with my blade was my version of 'hello." The Oni replied. Her tone, soft and direct. Scarlet eyes would shift over to her right shoulder, noticing that it trailed blood. Slowing returning them to Aokidanza. "You've managed to land a scratch... I'm impressed, shinobi. Though, I'm merely holding back, but still...I'm impressed."  
Momiji::

The demon would furrow his brows as he listened. Her remarks only annoyed him. Though, he would be a fool not to admit that he noticed she was barely trying while he was putting forth more than a little effort. "My name is Aokidanza of the Senju. Who might you be, or does a name elude me?" He asked. The woman would cook her head to the right exactly two inches, waiting before replying to him. "Momiji Densetsu... What does knowing my name do for a man moments away from dying?" Her glare would curiously ask along with her words. The storm not seeming to die down any as the roaring grew louder. The man would notice that she was unaffected by the cold, despite her lack of layers for warmth. He would glance over himself to find that he was well dressed, but still struggled to keep the cold at bay. "You tickle me, Momiji. As if I would allow myself to die at the hands of a wench such as yourself. I merely wanted your name so that I could lay you to rest properly after I sever your head from your shoulders." His tone grew more menacing towards the end.

However, Momiji was not phased in the slightest. Her gaze was nonchalant and her yawn proved evident in her lack of interest in his threats. This indeed struck conflicting within him. "Is that your method of attack? You taunt your enemies searching for a weak point to exploit and throw them off? If so, I request that you cease that with me. I'm beyond those instruments of eclipse. I can see through your charm and charisma. I'm only focused on one thing and one thing only... removing your soul from this world. The moment you walked into my plane you forfeited your life to me. Your struggle is only fleeting against the inevitable. Senju or not, I will kill you and I will throw away your carcass so that the wolves or bears may feast tonight. You're kind is of a delicacy in these lands. Now then, let us continue..." With that she kicked off, leaving a cloud of snow in her wake as he closed the distance between them. His eyes would widen, only to narrow as he prepared himself. The sound of steel meeting a blunt surface. Her scabbard... his eyes would meet with her's. He could see that he dedication to the art of swordsmanship was vast in comparison to that of his own... though his hand struggled against her with visible shaking...her hand was perfectly fine, little struggle. She would glance over to his right hand, analyzing it. Looking back at him she would sigh. "You pretend to be a man of the sword." Simultaneously her left hand appeared to take hold of her hilt. A sudden flash would occur as he blade cling back into the scabbard. Thus the spraying of blood would emerge from the chest and torso of the Senju. His eyes would wince and widen as his brows raise. Stepping back immediately to create distance. But she was on him. She moved along with him using her sheath blade to smack against his katana to create an opening to jam the end of her pummel into his chin causing him to grunt and deliver to him a powerful spinning kick to the chest. Thus sending him rocketing back five meters bouncing off the snow up kicking more screens of it as he slid to a stop on one knee with his blade dug into the snow aiding in his deceleration. His breathing began to grow heavy and his blood trickled from his newly opened wounds. Placing his left hand over his chest and then moving it to his torso, he would eye her cautiously.  

Momiji stepping forward five steps, closing the five meters to merely four. She lazily looked down at him, almost disappointed. "You hold your blade like a butter knife and wonder why you are at a disadvantage. Your katana is an extention of one self. It is not a mere kunai. It is your will. Hold it with honor, hold it with effort. You lack of knowledge leaves me to question myself... just how did you manage to scratch me, was I being careless? Who taught you the way of the sword? ...was it someone dear to you?" He words would pierce and skewer him from the inside out. Spitting blood from his mouth to the snow he would manage to make it back to his feet. His expression was one of stern position. He wondered why did it matter. "For someone with a single desire, you are prying a bit much. It doesn't matter whom I learned from..." "So they are dead? You're mimicking them... Shameful. I'll end you now for your insolence." He advance was swift, too swift for him to prepare his blade to block the strike. The sound of steel would meet with the flesh of his torso in a clean cut as he gust pass him. Two feet behind him with her back towards his. Her blade slowly sings as it slide back into the scabbard. "You are a boy playing with an instrument of death. Your form is terrible and your lack of respect for the one you idolize in the arts shows in your naivete. Learn from this in the next life. May you find rest and your soul find a new home."

CLING!

Her blade was fully sheath. Her stance grew lax and she stood upright. Her hair flowing in the wind of the storm she would close her eyes. It was over, her desire was met... or so she believed. "That one actually tickled..." The voice of the demon reached her ears. In shock she abruptly opened her eyes. Turning to look over her right she would be met with a devasting punch to the face, instinctively she would guard with her right arm and forearm, thus sending her flying a max of ten meters. She twirled and thump against the snow as he flew up some more and twisted and turned. Skidding along the surface she would maneuver herself to her feet, jogging backwards to disengage the force of the blow to a gradual stop. Her right arm was suffered breaking of the forearm and elbow. It would dangle at her side as the pain would fill her face. She would look over to the demon puzzled.  

There he stood, his flesh no longer tge fair shading it was moments ago, but instead darker, much darker than to a few shades lighter than his black attire. He resembled something of a demon in her eyes (Earth Spear) His obsidian flesh managed to defend against her swift blow by the skin of his teeth. He was grateful to his jutsu, thus landing it a jutsu of his favor. He would place his blade back into its scabbard, afterwards he would remove his black coat, vest and shirt with tie. Dropping them to the snow as he formed a few seals with his hands. Placing his palms over his wounds. "Drop ink on the finest of snow-white paper and it will inevitably absorb into black. Its purity demands it. Demons have immunities. Black does not absorb black. I wonder how young I was when I started obsessing over the depths of despair that I will bring upon this world. I want to snatch every essence of hope from those who oppose me. Feed them my reality until they beg me to end it all. That is all I desired for the longest time... I still believe that I am the messiah of despair. But as for this very moment. I am your God." Chakra gently flowed from his hands. His bleeding came to a gradual stop as he speed up the blood clotting within himself. A scar would manifest over his previous wounds home. (Basic Medical Ninjutsu)  

The glowing of his hands would come to a stop as they formed another set of seals. "You're absolutely correct. Playing samurai is beyond my grasp at tge moment. However, I need not waste my time with such trivial things when I can simply consume you." His words would provoke a haze to form over her face. From his back, protruded twenty centimeter thick branches on each blade. Sharp points and dark green and tainted in color. From his right palm emerged a third branch of half a meter long and ten centimeters thick. He would wield it like a blade all tge while scaling its power and health to match that of a standard katana (Wood Release: Cutting). His appearance would further evolve into something monstrous as he stood there looking over his prey.  

Momiji standing up right, reaching into interior of her waist to recover a bandage as she use it to wrap her broken arm in an 'L' manner to her chest. Her scabbard now on her back to secure the bandaging and her katana in her left hand. "I see now. This appearance befits you and your foul soul. Aokidanza of the Senju? You are a Demon indeed. Come at me, let's see if my handicap will favor you." She readied her blade as he readied his makeshift one. The luminous moon shine greatly in tge midst if the storm, gazing down at them as they prepared for a true battle. 

[WC: 2,190]
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

The Highest Peak: Holiday Mission  Empty Re: The Highest Peak: Holiday Mission

Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:21 am
Shockwave after shockwave, at speeds blurred to the average of eyes. Snow erupting from its soft bed and fall flakes evaporated from the sheer force of collision. The sound of steel clashing against another material akin to itself, or harder. Malicious laughter echoes as the air filled with vile intent. Momiji, holding her own against her adversary - despite her mangled arm, she moved with just enough elegance and alert to keep Aokidanza from landing a serious, or lethal blow. To his surprise she was more than capable of drawing out this exchange of arms. However, he knew that he would not be able to. Thus he would have to use his schemes to his advantage.  

Momiji would flick her wrist just enough to parry and deflect the thrust and slashes of Aokidanza's shaped wood. Her eyes would bounce from one point to the next all while keeping him in her line of sight. His advancements were indeed keeping her on the defensive, but it was not doing any more than that. With a strike from the right, her blade would meet his make shift sword. His left fist would soar from the depths of his side to find her torso, thus landing a powering blow... his eyes would narrow for a second. Following through the impact would send a wave of force to exit from her back, her eyes would wince from the pain she was experiencing, lifting her from her feet. That very left hand of his would maneuver to find her blue hair - grabbing a hand full of it as he jerked her down only to send her rocketing into the air at a speed of one hundred forty, at a distance of seventy meters.  

She twisted and thrashed as she elevated. The golden eyes of the demon would focus in on her as she reached a maximum peak of her ascended height. "Now is my chance to do away with this accursed wench!" He settled, flicking the wood in his grasp to a reverse grip. He would raise his arm and tuck his held weapon back. Pinpointing her position...waiting... she began to descend, and once she did he used his full force - thrusting the weapons at the very same speed and distance he applied to her. The projectile soared towards her at a blinding speed. As he descended she couldn't help but to acknowledge the monstrous strength of the man. Her eyes would notice the missile so to speak. With a slight narrowing of her eyes she would fix herself mid air to a forward nose dive. She tended to meet with the weapon head on. Aokidanza noticed this effort and was taken back. "She's truly insane! I like it..." He added with a twisted smile. Bending of both knees crouching to the balls of his feet, he would gaze up at her.  

Using gravity to her advantage she was dropping at a speed of one hundred eighty. Thus shortening the time it would take for them - her and the projectile to meet. Once within a eight meter distance she readied her blade. Her grip was particularly more snug than before. Now at three meters of the weapon she narrowed her eyes on it, honing in on a point of execution. Once it was in her range of attack a blinding flash would occur. The wood was split in two passing her by on both sides. The very moment she severed that weapon it was tge demons move.  

He would launch himself from his crouching position towards her. A gust of wind and snow in his wake. He would raise through the air at height and distance of fifty meters with a speed equal to one hundred forty. His ascending was not long as she met him at twenty-two meters. There clashing would cause another massive shockwave. Then a crashing, with a crate forming in the landing spot that spider webbed out four meters from them. Aokidanza broke the fall of Momiji, he landed upon the ground with some blood spewing from his mouth. His armor still in effect. Momiji laying on top of him with her sword aiming to pierce his heart but to now avail as it merely only pierced half an inch into his flesh. She too spit blood from her mouth. Looking down to her left side she would find two fingers lodged in her, blood trailing from her over his hand. "You've impaled me, Aokidanza... I'm impressed." She would rush to her feet. Stepping back three steps then down to a kneeling. Aokidanza would cough, the force of the crash winded him. "I...was...a-aiming to sever you from the waist down. I believe my aim was a tad bit off." The demon would then chuckle. His breathing returning to a normal rhythm.  

Sitting up, he would use his arms as support to lift his body. Making his way to his knees as he glanced over to her. Noting the blood that was trailing down her side, staining the snow at her feet. The tendrils of wood at his back would fall to the snow surface behind him. His flesh would gradually shift in shade to returned his fair skin complexity. Her eyes would notice his change. "A demon you might be, but you are a handsome one." She mused. The wind brushing through her hair. He would eye her before long letting out a chuckle. "You surprise me, Momiji. Do you often give compliments to the men you are aiming to kill? Or am I a special situation?" He asked with a smile. His chest trailed with his blood. Now that he was of fair skin, his tattoos were not visible on his arms and chest, even his back should she happen to glance at it.  

"You've managed to spill my blood, this time without me noticing your intentions. I say that merits acknowledgement." Her blade would be placed down at her feet, maneuvering herself into a Indian style sitting. Her breathing rattled as it showed she was in some severe pain. The Demon would tilt his head to the left. "I must admit, you are by far the most difficult of my opponents. There was a point in our battle that even I believed I wouldn't be able to press further in our battle." He would manage to stand to his feet. Cautiously he would approach her. She allowed it, despite his malicious air, she felt no trace of it at that point. She didn't feel no threat coming from him. Kneeling before her, she would notice that he smelled of sweet berries. His hands would extend to sit over her wounded side. His hand was coated with blue chakra as it set a soothing feel over her side. Her wound would seal and scab over. The Oni would immediately look into the eyes of the Demon. It was evident that this action was foreign to her. "Do not get accustomed to this, Oni of the winter Grove. I'm merely healing you because you've gained my respect. Your arm, however, I cannot be bothered with. My powers are still just returning to me in regards of healing. So this is the most I am capable of at the moment." He added. It took merely a few seconds to heal her wound and her vitality began to return in her face.  

He would stand and begin to motion from her. His path would lead him towards the meteorite. "I'm going to collect a few pieces from this rock. As payment for healing your wound." He smirked. Once he did as he stated he would motion back over to her. "What will you do next?" She asked, managing to get to her feet, her blade sheath. Aokidanza would look off into the distance and merely smile. "I'm not sure. However, I suppose I will aim to put things into motion. Should you grow tired of guarding this place seek me out. I can use someone of your abilities." It was then that he vanished by a stream of light. His goal was completed.  

Momiji would sigh. She would look to the fading light as it flickered out of existence. The words of the Senju would sit heavy on her mental. She found herself reviewing all that transpired and her fate... "It has been some time since I've heard those words... Aokidanza, have you truly lost your memories? Or have you become so filled with rage and hate that you've twisted your own mind to such a degree and discarded those once important to you? I remember you just as clearly as the day I met you and Tsuna. You had a smile so innocent it was hard to see you as a man of combative skill. Be you showed me and the others that your smile was not to be taken lightly. You fought like a demon back there as well. And your chakra was just as monstrous. Although it saddens me... you hold on to your desire to wield a blade, but seemingly forgotten everything that I've taught you. Almost everything, I could feel that you were holding back from using something. Your blade wavered in the struggle of my own. What will it take to return you back to your former self?" She paused. Memories flooding her mental like a river breaking through a dam. Her recollection of all the feats and time they shared. Her understanding of Aokidanza's gravitation towards skilled people with demonic presence. From the very moment that she saw him, she knew that he was the Aokidanza from her past. But he was different now. He did not have the ability to change his shade like that, nor the ability to produce tendrils from his body...or perhaps he never showed it to her... she would look to the ground. Her heart was heavy, her palms oddly moist and dry. What was this? Could it be that there was something between the two, something beyond mere acquaintances? It was too difficult to discern as of right now, however it was some traces in the air that lead to it being a possibility.  

A light manifested within the middle of nowhere. Aokidanza emerged from that void completely clothed. Odd, he did not remember taking his coat and shirt with him, but here he was with it on and perfectly in tact. He could only assume that it was this Hollykage's doing. Looking to his hand he would find the few pieces of the meteorite. Instantly a few things came to mind that he could use these for. Also... an image of Momiji would flicker in and out of his head. He couldn't make head or tails of what he just experienced, but he wouldn't dwell on it. He would take his leave and continue on the path before him. 

[EXIT - MISSION COMPLETE]
[WC: 1,815]
[Total WC: 4,005]

Mission Claims - 
Meteoric Iron
B Rank Jutsu Ticket
100 Ryo (D rank bonus)

Character Claims - 
+3 Vigor Stat 
Max Stats 25% Jutsu Discount -
175 wc added to Bukijutsu: Quickdraw [825/1000] - [1000/1000]
375 wc to learn Temporary Paralysis Technique v7 - [375/375] Discounted