Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Finishing What They Started [S-Rank Mission] Empty Finishing What They Started [S-Rank Mission]

Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:55 pm
Mission Briefing:

There had been some talk around Sunagakure recently of a nearby town being raided, a few of the villagers were concerned about whether the Windy City was next on the list or not. Wan was sitting outside at a small restaurant enjoying a steaming hot bowl of ramen as he overheard the talk between two civilians, the unknowing-to-them Hokage taking in the information eagerly as a few details spark his ambition. It sounded like the same guys from months before, the same ones who were raiding villages around the country back when he first stepped foot in Wind. "Excuse me." he would turn and say to them, placing his chopsticks on top of the bowl as he pauses his meal. The two of them would turn and look at him, a look of curiosity and slight frustration on their face as they wonder why their conversation was interrupted. "Do you know if the raiders have a group name? Or if their base has been located?" the two of them looked at each other before looking back at Wan, shaking their heads simultaneously as the fatter one answers his question. "From what I know it's already being handled, I think the ANBU have a lead on where they might be but none of us civilians know for sure. It's all just talk for now." "Ah, I see." Wan would say, thanking them for the small bit of information before turning back with the swivel chair forward, picking up his chopsticks as he finishes off his bowl of ramen.

Later that night Wan paid a visit to the tallest building he could see in the village, sure of himself that it must be either the Kazekage's office or some sort of hub for information, either of the two is exactly where he needed to be. 'The Spire' is what it was called, Wan eventually gathering the name of it as he reached it's the destination, walking through the doors as he encountered a woman behind a desk, surely a worker for the place. "Hello, yes I come looking for some information." he would say, gently folding both arms on the desk as he leans upon it for comfort, hoping that the woman would be able to provide him with the information he needed. "My name is Wan Senju, Hokage of Konohagakure and Ex-Con of Wind Country. I've been hearing talk that there is some trouble going on in Wind that concerns the village slightly. A few rogue ninja raiding a town nearby or something. I'd love to help if I could have more information on their whereabouts." The woman paid close attention to the story Wan had given her, giving a respectful bow once realizing she was in the presence of yet another Kage. "It's an honor to have you visiting Sunagakure, Hokage Wan, and you've heard right that there were a few incidents outside of the village. The ANBU have already tracked the location of the raiders, but any information regarding the situation is locked to shinobi ranked Chunin and above."

The prideful Senju smiled, thankful that the universe seemed to be guiding him in the right direction as he hoped to be the one to put a stop to these rogue ninjas, most likely the same ones he had encountered before. "Well I am Hokage, so I'm sure I fit the requirements for such a mission. I'd be taking care of a problem for Wind Country, after all, so nothing here benefits me other than a little practice of my skills. Do you mind telling me the location of their base?" The woman paused for a second, giving a gentle nod before turning around and entering through the door behind her. A few moments passed as Wan began to pace around the room, the lady soon returning with a piece of paper in hand. She placed it on the desk in front of her as she fixed the positioning of her glasses. "Okay, so this is the mission briefing written up for participants of said mission. ANBU of Sunagakure have tracked the raiders back to a hideout that's east of an oasis 10 miles from the cleft, that's those rocks that overhang the village gates. I'm sure you've passed them already. If you make your way back into the desert and head east you'll find the town that was raided recently. From there, continue until you locate what appears to be an abandoned house, half of it destroyed. They've begun to reconstruct an area around it."

"Oh really?" he would say. The last bit of details rung a bell in his ears, causing a sudden dejavu moment to overlap him. He remembered going to a house that fit the description long ago, back when he first practiced Medical Ninjutsu on the corpse of Symmetra. If that was the house the rogue ninja turned into a base, then he knew exactly where to go. "Alright, thank you so much. I hope to have this little problem sorted out within two days." Wan would bow at the woman to show that he respected her as well, turning around to walk out the door before he was called by her again. "Don't you need the briefing paper?" she would say, the Senju looking back over his shoulder as he told her he knew everything he needed to know. He would return to the inn him and Fu stayed in and packed a few essentials, making sure he had everything he might've needed during his encounter with these raiders. He prayed that they were the same ones from before, so this time he could put a stop to them for good.
[WC: 947]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Finishing What They Started [S-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Finishing What They Started [S-Rank Mission]

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:19 pm
Not much traveling needed to be had to reach the base of the rogue ninjas. If indeed it was the location Wan had predicted then he had the knowledge needed to mayfly directly to, and that he did. It was a moment of curiosity, however, upon his emerging from the ground, the Senju sticking his head out slowly from a wall of the broken house, peeping around to see if he could notice anyone, or at least be noticed himself. There was nobody in view, however, he could feel a few chakra signatures within the area, the majority of them coming from around the house itself rather than inside. He fully emerged from the building of the wall, making sure his chakra was masked during his emergence o avoid the detection of anyone on the lookout. He silently crept his way down the stairs, taking time to peer over structures he had a good angle on to make sure nobody had the advantage of seeing him. Wan made his way to the back of the house, squatting behind what remained of half a wall as he begins to hear chatter coming from the distance. "It'll only be a matter of time before Sunagakure gets involved. The boss said we're to raid one more town before packing up for Demon, supposedly someplace on an island bordering Island Country." The information seemed rather useful, the group of raiders soon making their way to an entirely new country to avoid a run-in with Sunagakure. Given their criminal status, it was a smart idea, but if Wan would have his way tonight their plan would be shot down within the next few minutes.

[WC: 279]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Finishing What They Started [S-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Finishing What They Started [S-Rank Mission]

Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:44 pm
"Hello there!" came Wan with an exiting voice towards the two men he walked towards. His chakra was being projected just enough to be perceived as your average civilian, or that of an academy shinobi as a means to avoid suspicion while making his way deeper into the base. The Senju had a plan, although incomplete a plan is none-the-less. He walked with both hands up, his left hand gripping tightly around the lace of his satchel as it dangles freely in the air. The two men notice him and quickly speed over to him, drawing their blades as they order him to halt. "This is private property, man. Get lost." one of them would command, fully unsheathing the blade he held as he positions it in front of him. Wan takes a few steps back, acting startled as he looks at both of them. "Now now, I didn't know I was intruding on private land. I'm a wayfarer from a country afar, coming to Wind Country to visit a few relatives in Sunagakure. I nearly tripped over this on my way through the desert, just a few yards back and I assumed someone had lost it." He took a glance over at his satchel, pretending that it was just some random bag that was dropped by a traveler and he found it. "I was wondering if you guys were the ones looking for a bag?"

The two rogue ninjas looked at Wan with slight confusion, unsure if his story was true or not but eventually choosing to buy the tale. They did choose to keep their weapons drawn, regardless of the passive actions shown by the Senju. "Nobody here lost a bag, punk. Now get lost, I'm not telling you again!". Wan figured this was about as far as he would be getting with the plan he developed so far, and he knew past these two was an entire base full of men who were going around raiding Wind Country. "Ya know, they say you should never draw your weapon unless you fully intend to use it." he would say, locking eyes with the man who had his blade fully drawn. He could notice the shaking in the man's posture, a sign that a base of fear was beginning to overcome him as they listened to Wan talk, when suddenly the Senju released the grip of the satchel, allowing it to fall on the ground. They watched the bag as it fell and kept their attention on it for a few seconds after it hit the ground, making one of the biggest mistakes of their life in the process. All Wan needed was those few seconds of them being off guard to bend down near his sandal and pull out a Kunai he had tucked in his sock, throwing it full-speed at the head of the man carrying the blade just as the man began to look back at Wan. It was too late for them to take any actions to prevent it, the blade lodging deep into the man's skull as he drops the blade and falls backward, brain dead as his partner stood in shock.

Wan knew that the man would soon signal for help, wasting no time after throwing the Kunai to rush the man while his center of gravity was lowered, keeping his balance as he bull-rushed the man in his abdomen and tackled him to the ground. Placing the palm of his hand under the chin of his man and pushing up, he took his other hand and placed it on top of the man's head, turning both in opposite positions to crack the neck of the rogue ninja while preventing a shriek of help from being produced. It all happened so fast, yet this was the way things needed to be until he was able to analyze the full extent of their arms. He picked up his Satchel and headed deeper into the base, keeping his body lowered behind covers as he scoped out the place.

[WC: 673]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:34 pm
Dodging the view of the surrounding guards was the least of his worries since they were too dumb to keep proper track of their base. Wan sneaked around the outer portion of the area, the encampment only being a few square feet big as he scoped out the entirety of the intruders. He could count a total of 4, two of them patrolling the outer wall of the base while two sat at a campfire in the middle. Even raiders knew nights in the desert could get colder than the artic, and with the moon already having its light shine for the last few hours it was well past midnight. He crept low and steady behind the wall, halting as the voice of the two men became clear and understandable. "Yeah this is it, we're packing up what we have and moving on." one man overspoke, Wan sure that he was speaking to another beside him regarding the actions the group was taking. The other sounded confused, returning a question to the man behind the wall as the Senju listened on. "We just got here not long ago, why are we already moving?". The first man Wan heard answered back. "There are small countries to the east with nothing but raw resources. Boss had us make enough money to afford the travel and establishment there since we've already raided every nearby town. I think it was Bear Country or something, a few neighboring countries pass Island.". It was rather intriguing information to Wan, the talk of nearly undiscovered land being known twice since his first appearance in Wind Country. He was surprised that more than just him and his peers were looking East for new hope, however, this group of rogue ninjas wouldn't be the ones making it out to live those dreams.

[WC: 303]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:44 pm
It was time to make his move, either now or never. He had gathered all the information he both wanted and needed, and now was the time to put an end to the criminal activities caused by these men. Wan stepped from around the corner, his hands quickly speeding through seals as he stands directly in the line of sight of the men. He no longer cared about remaining undetected, fully making himself known as he would now begin his attack on the base. After finishing his hand seals the Senju would begin amassing large amounts of chakra in his body, rapidly converting it into the water as he pushes it up towards his mouth. His cheeks puffed out from the vast amount of water conjuring in that location, the sudden spike in chakra causing the men to be put on alert to his direction but it was far too late. From where he stood Wan would begin to spew water from his mouth, the vast amount rapidly beginning to swallow the area in front of him, flooding the base from the outside in. The flood began to swallow the two men standing in front of him before filling the entirety of the small compound, the waves forming crushing all that stood in its path be it humans or structures.

[WC: 220]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:17 pm
Wan held the seal for his jutsu severely, water constantly spewing from his mouth as small puddles began to form around him. In the eyes of any wanderer, the act of destroying the compound could be seen as overkill, however, there was reasoning as to why Wan wanted to make sure not a trace would be left behind. The Senju had learned that valuable information was obtained by the group of raiders, knowledge on countries that have yet to be fully explored as well as various trade routes within Wind Country itself. Limiting the way that this information could be spread was key to it remaining anonymous, so in the young lord's head, the full extermination and wipe of this compound would completely severe the availability of this knowledge, if not to only eliminate the threat caused by this group of savages. The compound before him was now completely swept over by the massive amount of water he spewed, the flood waves crashing against the structures with immense amounts of force. As the water coming to from, his mouth slowed down to a stop, nothing before him would remain but the rubble of the houses he had laid siege to. Dropping his hands and releasing the jutsu Wan would scan over the area before him once again, the water flowing in various directions as it began to clear the area. He would wait for the water to completely disperse, in which he would begin to analyze the area further in search of any more valuable information he could obtain, or maybe any survivors.

[WC: 263]
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:08 pm
As the water subsided Wan would take his steps deeper into the compound, stepping over various corpses and debris as he made his way towards the main building. Or at least what was left of it. The door had been swept off by the waves he produced earlier, much of the building being flooded out and deemed unsavable to the Senju. He stepped over various documents and scavenged through what he could, most of the papers wet and unreadable. He kneeled at the end of a desk, part of his clothes being soaked in the small puddles gathered around him as he dug through the contents of a filing cabinet. The Wayfarer did not know exactly what he was looking for, simply plundering through its contents just in case something drew his interest, much of which it did not. He would stand up and go from cabinet to cabinet, searching the entirety of the building before concluding that there wasn't anything worth gathering from the site. Wan would exit out the building the way he came, looking around the compound as he laid his eyes on a small hut within its vicinity. He would begin to walk in its direction, clearing a path by kicking the bodies on the ground out of his way when needed.

[WC: 216]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum