Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Criminal Ties: A Senju's Wisdom[I/O, Ghost] Empty Criminal Ties: A Senju's Wisdom[I/O, Ghost]

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:51 pm
We fuck with the wind, and we got ties(lotta ties, lotta ties):

"Close that door behind you, Ghost. And remember to leave your shoes by the door as well, I like to keep my workplace clean." Wan had a busy day in Konohagakure, and truth be told this was not even 1% of what he would begin to face as Hokage. He had two clones thoroughly shuffling through the mountain of paperwork on his desk, both of them gaining knowledge of past issues with the village and much more needed for anyone of his rank. There was a lot to learn of Konohagakure, but with the combined might of the three, they were able to sort through its secrets rather quickly, learning of the subjugation of Konohagakure to Kirigakure, which was Wan's birthplace, and of the various shinobi who worked alongside Yensung. There was a man named 'Kinzoku', he was serving as deputy Hokage alongside Yensung at the time of Yen's death. There were not many high-ranked Shinobi in the village, most being of genin and lower, and that was a problem to the Senju. He took a seat in his chair, pulling it up as he awaited his brother Ghost to enter the room. After having his clones go through paperwork all day he'd finally dispel them, feeling the exhaustion of them on his own body as he takes in all the information they gathered. He'd let out a sigh as he reached for the bottle of water on his desk, unscrewing the top as he took a large swig from it, shuffling the water in his mouth momentarily before swallowing.

He cleared his throat and sat upwards, looking at his brother who he knew had grown stronger. They finally took the first step in achieving their plans, and right now the two of them could not lose sight of the interest at hand. There was much more to their lives than just the conquering of Konohagakure. The two of them were still not at their full potential, and regardless of any problems within Konohagakure they would make sure that the interest of them and anyone surrounding them would be put first above all, their path to success needs to be executed perfectly to sustain itself. "We've managed to take what was ours, but as you know brother a solid bridge is not constructed overnight. I hope you haven't forgotten the ties we have to other walks of life." He'd smirk, remembering the days of their illegal activity in Wind Country. How the two of them fought for survival as the last of the known mercenaries throughout the lands, the adventures the duo faced before even becoming an organization. "Do not let the love of a village turn you soft. These people have had ample time to find a solution to their problems before we arrived. We are merely a gift from the universe." He'd look his brother up and down, looking at how the Tau had grown since they first started their journey. His chakra was getting stronger. Wan could feel the potential in Ghost growing every day, and that was exactly what they needed to evolve. Wan would lean back into the cushion of his chair, relaxing his body as he took another drink from the bottle, placing it on his desk as he folded his arms casually. "They might consider us to be monsters, but who are they to argue with creation?"

Now that Wan was established as Hokage he knew that it would be time for Ghost to become established in the village as well. "Now that I'm the Hokage I see it fit that you deserve a rank worth respect as well. Given that there are currently no other practitioners of potent Medical Ninjutsu around I see it fit that you lead the development of a batch of selected children from the academy. I will be commanding all children of the orphanage to be enlisted into the academy for studies, and once we can begin construction I will see to it that a proper training district is built for you to train and command young and gifted beings like us. The special forces known as the 'ANBU' here will thoroughly be rejected as loyal members to Konohagakure, and anyone with potential worth recruiting will be thoroughly examined by a member of the YAGA, with me and you inviting any of great skill into our organization." Offering Ghost the rank of Captain, he would hope that his brother understood that the ANBU would soon be converted fully into the YAGA, and once things were sorted out the two of them would also continue to recruit potential members into the YAGA. "Do we have an understanding?" he would say, hoping that his brother would accept the offer.

"Now, with your promotion out of the way let's discuss an issue with the village." He would open a folder on the desk and pull out a piece of paper, written on it some past taxes paid to Kirigakure. "As of now this village is Subjugated to Kirigakure and is being forced to pay a 75% tax. That's scandalous." He would show his brother the information regarding the subjugation, continuing as he explained the problem. "There's some money in the treasury that we can use alongside the cash that we have now. I'm looking at doing stimulus checks to those who need them, but I and you come from a place where money was always an issue regardless. Right now I'm working on how we will get this lifted, by all means, I do know a few, but we need to still put ourselves first. We can look into some of the ways money was being moved in Wind Country, maybe set up a few offshore accounts, and begin developing a way to start laundering in money from contracts. We still need to maintain our ties with Wind and remember where we came from. Missing Ninjas are a blessing to society, I and you both know that." After explaining the situation to Ghost he'd sit back in his chair, taking the time to let Ghost process it all and respond.

[WC: 1,019]
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Criminal Ties: A Senju's Wisdom[I/O, Ghost] Empty Re: Criminal Ties: A Senju's Wisdom[I/O, Ghost]

Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:07 am
Not far behind Wan as he made his way inside the Hokage office. Taking off his shoes as was asked of him. Looking on he would smile at the office. Truly was in a happy peace of mind and damn it all it was about the time he was so. Looking on at the clones as they went to work. Ghost would soon watch as they went bye bye. He would smile as Wam was sitting in the chair as it was nearly as big as he was. Just a way to say never judge a book by its cover no not at all. Looking on he would watch him as he drank some water. Then he started to talk about the village. Clearly given Ghost the title. Second only to the Hokage might. The captain of the Anbu. But they will call it Yaga. A very big smile would cole across his face as he heard such a thing. Looking on he would began to take in what was said to him and what was said was no laughing matter. Ghost would start to think about the state of power the village did have." Come to think on it we truly are the only power here as of right now. So yeah i do believe we need to start the YAGA programe as of right now. It seems it will be the best way we can prepare this place we now call home Brother." He would give a smile as he said such a thing. " But to be called a monster is better than to be called weak. If I do say so myself. Now then with that being said I do have a few ideas of how to get instance power. It will truly test our new roles as leader."

He would say this with all the might a man could use to say such a thing. Then he would hear what his brother had to say. " Subjugated to Kirigakure and is being forced to pay a 75% tax. That's scandalous indeed. I understand everything up to that point. So why the hell do we got to pay taxes to another village? We would be the laughing cows kf the ninja world if that was the case. But your ides is a good one. Setting up banks else where ti hide money is a good idea. But they just might find out and brother a war just might happen. But what if we strike a power play. I heard the leaf had a skill so powerful that not even the Uchia eyes could keep up with it." The moment he said that he would punch the desk out of pure excitment. " It even had the word God in it how bad ass is that. If we can some how find out how to use this we could indeed break free from these tax chains. I mean we did not take over a village just to own fuckers ryo. So it is your call Brother what is our next move."

Wc511
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Criminal Ties: A Senju's Wisdom[I/O, Ghost] Empty Re: Criminal Ties: A Senju's Wisdom[I/O, Ghost]

Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:12 pm
"Hmm, I guess you're right." The young Lord would take push off on the floor with the ball of his foot, causing the chair to gently roll back towards the window of the tower. Standing up he'd face out towards the window, reaching over to lift it allowing a breeze to enter through the building. These were problems that required more than one approach to solving, and Ghost was right about eventually having the bank accounts compromised. "It's best we keep things calm until we develop a small militia of highly trained goons, and from the shadows, a small ranking system amongst the organization will conduct the development of the village and higher callings." As the wind settled so did the mind of the Senju, his maturity molding itself into adulthood as his stream of consciousness directs him into leadership. "There is a girl here named Velvetine, strong both mentally and spiritually as us, in terms of chakra. I would like you two to meet but I do know she can serve a purpose to our cause." He would turn around to Ghost, walking back over to his desk as he shuffled through another folder, pulling out a few documents he had began to write about the current invitations sent by the YAGA.

"There was not enough time for the villages to hear of my name yet, so if we place her in a higher village position she can stand in place as a leader during our absence. We of course have more pressing matters to attend to, such as continuing our research with DNA and seeking more knowledge about the tailed beasts. Of course, I will remain Hokage, this is only to provide a layer of anonymity to me and you while we conduct our plans." Wan would look up at his brother, taking a look dead into the eyes of the Tau. "We cannot stay here forever. Do not get comfortable with this way of living. This is not yet the final act of the play." He would hope Ghost would understand what he meant, Wan beginning to pace around the room as he looked at the decoration of the room. "To be fair I've also thought about having this entire tower destroyed and rebuilt, but solely by me." He would pause and chuckle to himself, a bright idea he had since he truly hated the gloominess of the current building. "A giant tree I shall form first, one of great magnitude the likes of the world have never seen. I will name her Life, and from her foundation, we shall carve this building, and from her roots, she will conduct the connection of our lands to others, my clan's blood attuning to her chakra as they breathe life back and forth through one another. She will become the foundation for the new growth of this village, but it will take time. It will take effort and most of all it will take more chakra. It is not easy to give birth to a nation, let alone giving creation to the mother of said Nation. I will need to become stronger first, both mentally, spiritually, and physically."

Wan would walk back over to his desk, opening back up the folder he had laid out and fulling out another sheet of paper, this time explaining the layout of the current building. "There is a vault that was hidden away in the village, within it are the scrolls for a technique known as the 'Flying Thunder God'. If it's of worth we could get around to one day examining it further, seeing if it's anything worth understanding or if it's rotting away in a vault for a reason. Either way, we're going to need to work on getting started on our next moves. What do you have to say about the current situation, brother?" He would await word from Ghost, going back behind his desk to retrieve his chair to take a seat in it.

[WC: 665]

Fu likes this post

Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:23 am
A new person will be joining up with them huh. Ghost would love that idea and was wondering just who it might be. Was she strong such as him and his brother? Or did Wan just have a thing for her? Either way the more the merrier. But to be frank he was right more power was needed indeed it was and right now he could use his next heart and a heart of a kage would do wonders for his record. Looking on at Wan he would reply to him. Two things will happen this week no brother three. 

Our new member will join us causing us to grow even stronger. This new member must be some type of power house. But could this new person truly help us go all out. Next is me getting my next heart brother. Number four and with number four I will gain all mighty powerful and i do mean that. With my next heart I will gain a new element in power ad well and damn I can not wait for that to happen. Last is this thunder god scroll yes brother yes. I have heard tells of this new move. It is said to be the faster there is and ever will be. So I say our chances are growing more and more to say the least. If we keep going on this path if we learn to do these new skills brother. We will be almighty Gods and the other kage will think twice about fucking with the leaf as a whole." He would start to do a silly dance as his black threads came out to play with him." Now then Brother the last Hokage body it is crunch time for me. I must get my next heart indeed.

Wc811
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:58 pm
"That old buffoon? His corpse would only hinder the growth of new cells, regardless of clan lineage. We're after pure, unadulterated power, not some fascist leader whose more than likely decomposed." Scoffing at the question of his brother Wan would be scribbling away at a scroll on his desk, his mind focused on writing a letter to send back to Wind Country, a few underground ties there being sent a letter by the Senju regarding his soon return to the violent lands. "As of now you'll serve as the highest-ranking 'shinobi' of this village." he'd say with air quotations, the title the Tau receiving was one that he truly thought they didn't need, but allowing someone to serve as a figurehead as he makes preparations to voyage to new lands would serve as a layer of anonymity to his organization. "I go to prepare a place for us all. Velvetine will come alongside me as we go to settle our ranks in new lands. I will test her might and knowledge to make sure she has a will for evolution. Once a new village is constructed we will send word back here of our establishment." He would lean back into the cushion of his swivel chair, setting the inked pen down on the desk as he let out a small sigh. He would reach forward and twine the scroll up, placing it inside a draw in the desk, the entirety of the contents unknown to anyone other than himself, and who it was addressed to specifically.

Wan would take a stand from the desk and stretch his body out, jogging in place a little as he warmed his body up from the few minutes of relaxing he had. He was used to always being on his feet, and the sound of taking breaks was something he truly hated at heart. He stretched to the left and right, gently releasing the tension built up between the cracks in his bones as his muscles began to relax, and with it the Senju as well. He started to feel the 'lazy' of this village rubbing off on him, and being put in a position of power that ultimately consisted of having the lower ranks do all the work for you he assumed that he would probably be looked at as just another Hokage. He, however, knew he was more than just that, far beyond the moment of them arriving at the village, to be honest. He walked over to the front of his desk and sat on the edge, positioning himself far enough to elevate his body from the floor so that he could swing his legs back and forth a little, refusing to let them stay still. "I think it's time we began fulfilling the goals we have set. There are many weak individuals amongst these walls but there are few who show great potential. Potential that can surpass any that they might believe they can achieve." He would look at his brother, a small smirk elapsing over his face as he looks at an example of the very art in which he talks. "You are a product of genetic alteration. Why have a boat when you can own a fleet? Why have two monsters when you can have multiple? I believe experimenting further with DNA would serve us well, both in knowledge and resources and of course power. The ones in which I have met have already begun to show interest in evolving, so why don't we hold their hands as they cross the first bridge?"

Looking over his shoulder Wan spots his satchel and grabs it, pulling it closer to him as he fiddles around the inside of it. After a moment of plundering, he pulls out two scrolls, looking at them as if he was making sure that they were still there as he had left them. "I have more than enough DNA to provide to those who are loyal to our cause. More than enough to help those who can become the representation of Gods and more than enough to still profit from them. I've already experimented with how the procedure would occur, transferring DNA that is, but I have yet to succeed in doing so on a live being. I'm far from greedy, and you know this yourself, brother. I do not mind sharing my resources so long as I feel that the result will benefit us in the long run. Ryo is and was never something for us to be concerned of. Knowledge and power are what we seek, and both can be obtained by showing the heightened evaluation of one or the other. I'm going to see if either Fu or Velvetine would like to learn more about the YAGA and how we can provide them with means of accomplishing their own goals, so long as they help us. If one of them allows me to experiment on them not only would they benefit from it but the experience in medical ninjutsu should and would always serve us well. I can use what I learn to begin developing my techniques, possibly combining them with fuinjutsu soon as I begin to dive more into that realm."

Wan would hop up off the desk, brushing his bottom off as he places the scrolls back into his satchel and secures it, walking back behind his desk as he places the satchel under it and out of sight. "I believe there is much for us to do here, yet that doesn't mean it's in our best interest to do so. Moving will forever be a better option for us. Not only can we start somewhere more secluded and unknown, we will have a chance to develop a system from scratch that will ultimately provide nothing but benefits to our organization. I have my doubts about the subjugation of this village, but as I said Ryo was never a priority for us. We, however, do not have to deal with this issue that was not caused by us, and having a fresh start would be a relief on everyone in the long run. How do you feel about going elsewhere once a few tasks are cleared up here, Ghost?" He would propose the question to his brother before returning to his seat, grabbing the bottle of water from the desk as he took a swig.

[WC: 1,065]

Fu likes this post

Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:51 pm
"Great, then I leave the current situation to you, brother." Wan would walk behind his desk and fiddle through his bag, pulling out his pouch of Ryo and counting an exact sum out. Putting a total of 2000 Ryo inside of a different bag he would secure it, tossing it on his desk as he secured the contents of his backpack once again. "There's enough money there to provide you with food and pleasures, so you won't have to worry about cash. You will take over as we begin to establish a new village elsewhere. As you know I will always be able to locate you, and I will leave you with a few close assets who I assure you will keep protected. Make sure that any potential members of our organization are recruited into the ranks, and allow for the people who do wish to liberate themselves from Kirigakure to know that the day will soon come. They need the will to do so themselves before we can help them." Wan would finish up with the quick tidying of his office, making sure all of his belongings were organized. "You'll have a day or so to do as you please here, but after that, we need to return out into the world. I need to revisit Sunagakure and we all need to begin the search for new land. I'm sure things cannot get any worse with our absence, so we will return here once we've established a more proper home. Decide if you are going to venture with us or govern the village during this time."

The Senju was not quite sure of the guaranteed fate of the village. Would it be restored to its former glory? Will things continue to plummet into oblivion during the absence of leadership? Nobody truly knew the answer to any of the scenarios, and truth be told all Wan wanted was to make sure that the YAGA and his own goals were fulfilled. He could care less about the village the current funds left inside the treasury were going to be used to build a new village more suited for their needs and wants. Whatever happened to Konohagakure, in the end, was left to the universe to decide, and once all was prepared Wan would rest the rest of the night, eager to begin the journey from the Hidden Leaf back into the open world.
(EXIT)
[WC: 400]
-------------
TOTAL WC: 3,149
CLAIMS:
•Giving Ghost the sum of 2,000Ryo (32,580 - 2,000 = 30,580) to be deducted upon approval
•Promoting Ghost to the Rank of ANBU Captain of Konohagakure no Sato
•Claiming 60AP
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:21 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum