Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Discovering More Family Ties [P] Empty Discovering More Family Ties [P]

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:51 pm
Having completed training many techniques during her stay in Sunagakure, Ari felt she was ready to take a break and explore more of Sunagakure. All she knew of it so far were the training grounds, markets, food stalls and of course, her own quarters. Ari's day began by rolling out of bed and brushing her teeth before getting dressed in her usual attire, consisting of a leather burgundy jacket and baggy cargo pants of the same colour. She also wore black leather boots which used straps to lock together at the front instead of laces. Ari tied her hair up at the back before equipping both of her taijutsu cestus. Considering she didn't know the populace very well, she wanted to be prepared encase any of them lashed out. Konoha and Suna hadn't been on friendly terms for the longest time after all. Giving it more thought, Ari felt it was a little bit presumptuous and removed the cestus, stuffing them into her weaponry pouch instead.

If the need arose she'd have them nearby in any case. Getting back to the point however, today was about finding something enjoyable to do in Suna. Ari confidently stepped out of her quarters only to be met by a wave of sand crushing into her. Closing her eyes and mouth just in time, it didn't prevent a considerably large amount of sand from landing in her pockets. Normally she'd be frustrated; instead, the expectation of fun had Ari shovel the sand out of her pockets in a calm demeanour. At the same time she started walking, eventually arriving in the markets of Sunagakure no Sato just as she finished removing most of the sand. Although Ari had visited them before, she didn't spend time looking at their wares. Starting with a generic looking clothing shop seemed a safe bet. Upon stepping inside however, Ari realised the fashion, or lack thereof. Considering these were sand dwelling people that required protection from the sun, she didn't know why it surprised her.

The majority of their product merely consisted of long black robes and hoods. Safe to say, Ari's day of adventure was off to a bad start.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Discovering More Family Ties [P] Empty Re: Discovering More Family Ties [P]

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 pm
Inside the clothing shop Ashie had been, talking to the friendly man at the register whom had sold them clothing when her and Samuru had arrived. Mio Hyuuga, Ashie was just as tall as the counter he stood behind so Mio had brought over a stepping stool for her to stand on so she could chat. If Ari had turned her attention to her she was a petite girl, shoulder length black hair, wearing a sleeveless, kimono wrap top, am Uchiha symbol stitched onto the back and handing from her hip was a weapon pouch. She wore black shorts and upon the left upper thigh was a Konoha headband, the mark wasn't visible to Ari since it was facing the direction of the counter. The store was rather empty besides those two. Mio, upon seeing Ari enter would look up from Ashie to welcome her to the store, Ashie would turn her head, eyes wide as she saw Ari.

Ashie wasn't familiar with her, her attire, much like Ashie's while she was in Konoha, she smiled shyly no sure if she should say hello or not. She turned back to Mio once he had turned his attention back to her and she gave him a soft handshake as she thanked him for talking with her for a little bit. Ashie wanted to talk to Mio about her and her brother, she didn't want to bother him however when he had a possible customer. She hopped off the stool, her pouch jungling with her senbon and kunai, her cute little white winged flats tapping on the ground as she made her way down one of the isles to start looking at some clothes. Pulling some out to hold up to her chest to see if it would fit. Some of the clothes weren't bad at all, they still had all sorts of colors, and the material was light enough to keep you cool and keep out the heat.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 pm
After entering the store, Ari had failed to look beyond the clothing on sale at the front. It was only further in that she'd find better attire. However, she was getting tired of wearing the same clothing, an overwhelming urgency for something less constricting had recently been niggling in her brain. A voice from within the shop suddenly called out, she quickly turned face in the direction it came from. Unsurprisingly, Ari didn't at first notice the man behind the counter, but the young girl who was adorned in fashion she hadn't seen before. A certain air of class seemed to originate from the girl, further boding Ari's curiosity. Although her attention was focused on the girl, she knew it was rude not to respond to a greeting. Ari raised her left hand and waved at the man running the store, with a smile. Before she knew it, she started making her way in. Passing by the simple clothing on sale, Ari's attention was immediately drawn to the colourful selection that would otherwise have gone unnoticed.

Suddenly, she noticed a rack of Karate Gi. People from all over the world practised martial arts, so it wasn't a surprise. However, the simplicity and comfort of it was most alluring. Ari pawed through a few sets before finding one of her size and walking to the changing rooms. Along the way, she passed the girl once more. For whatever reason Ari could not stop herself from exchanging a few words with the girl, halting her steps two meters from the classy individual. "You're quite fashionable aren't you?" Ari questioned in a friendly manner, lightly smiling for the entirety of her sentence.

(Ari is still wearing burgundy clothing and has blonde hair at the moment.)
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:11 pm
Ashie couldn't help but watch, as the woman wondered through the shop, Ashie found her very beautiful. Hiding in between the clothing tables and the hanging clothing themselves Ashie stole glances and peeks wondering what she would look like when she got older herself. Once the woman had decided on a pair of clothes this gave Ashie some time to look around herself thinking of something good to wear. She however hears the woman strike up a conversation. She turns around and blushes lifting her left hand to rub the back of her head as she recovers from the compliment.

"Erh, I hope so, my mother loved to wear things like this, traditional, but, long kimono's aren't really a good thing for a shinobi to where...well...for me anyways, don't think I'll be trying to fool any men of power as a child." She chuckled nervously.

'Damn! Did I come off to blunt? Was that a weird thing to say? She probably thinks I'm a weirdo now! Calm down and just, try a friendlier approach maybe?' After her mental freak out she lowered her left hand to her side and offered a small bow before clearing her throat to speak again.

"S-Sorry, I'm new here, my name is Ashie, and I'm living here temporarily with my uncle and brother. Everything is new here and so I was talking with Mr. Mio about any traditions and er...manners I should be made aware off." Just as awkward as her last statement, its very evident the little girl is nervous, just losing a friend and moving from her real home made Ashie feel completely out of her element.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum