Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raikou Yasei
Raikou Yasei
Citizen
Stat Page : Raikou's Bingo Book Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Brewing Storm Empty Brewing Storm

Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:26 am
The scorching sunlight beat down upon the white and empty desert that stretched out far and wide. THe winds swept and scattered billows of the desert sands around aimlessly. The land of wind-- the home of Sunagakure-- the sand village. IT had many ups and downs in its history as a village. Once a proud nation and a strong history. It still had its sects of pride to consider strong. But now, it was a mixing pot of all kinds, including a haven for rogue ninja. Much like him.

Out of the shifting and wavering sands-- like a mirage cutting through the bleak landscape, appeared a figure. The air made him look faint but he was indeed there. Slowly, he treaded his way through the sands and stone platforms that marked the only 'road' into this forsaken land. As he made his way into the gates of Suna, his features became soon clearer to the guards who oversaw the gates. The 'stranger', appeared to be a rather large, muscular man. Well over six feet tall. He wore ragged around him-- sandals ragged and muffled from overuse. slacks well torn up and showing signs of battle damage. The man appeared to be shirtless, only wearing minor accessories or adornments to protect him mildly. Scars covered his body, particularly over his left pectoral, shoulder, and his left cheek. He looked like he had fought some desert monster. His only protection from the scorching rays of the sun was a large oriental shaded hat that cooled him and mildly kept his upper body in its shade. His gaze was hidden by the hat, not making any direct eye contact to anyone ahead of them, and yet he regarded them all the same.

Though unhurried, he soon reached the edge of the village. He didn't pay the guards any mind as they did regard him-- but soon the one to the left was urged to stop. "E-Excuse me, sir," he said.

The man stopped, his expression as still and unmovable as it had been before.

"What business brings you here to the Village Hidden in the Sand. This is a shinobi village, so--" the guard said, the village headband clear on his head.

"I'm traveling through. I am here for food and lodging. My business is my own beyond that," the man said curtly, but neutral all the same.

The guard was able to look up below the rim of the man's hat-- and caught the steely, calm eyes the man had. They were a dark shade, but more so-- they were still and almost unmoving as they looked back at him. Almost as if it was intimidating. While it took much for a shinobi to truly get scared, that look would make most back off in fright. For the guard, he just frowned but stepped back all the same. "Very well. Just don't stir up trouble, alright? Welcome to Suna." he said.

With his step aside, the man, Raikou entered the village. He didn't come with any such interest for trouble, for the moment anyway. He came to get out from the desert. He had left the mountain where he trained with his mentor... an odd man who had taught him much when no one else would. While he yet to find a path to go or a goal to find, he sought his own path... away from the hypocrisy of the other nations. For now, Suna was just one stop on the road. He wouldn't try to stay there long, that was for sure.

WC: 593
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Brewing Storm Empty Re: Brewing Storm

Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:57 pm
Han would sigh in minor annoyance as he leaned back in his chair, watching from the other guard post as the new guy basically let this stranger walk all over him… it was, quite frankly, pathetic. 

“Hey, I’m the senior Guard here, what I say is what goes, and I’m telling you to ignore what that idiot just said. You’re not free to enter Suna just yet, I’m gonna need your name first. And look, I get you wanna seem like a badass or something, but outright telling a villages gate guard that you’re not gonna say why you want to enter the village because it is ‘your business’ is just plain dumb and will get you killed.” Han would say, his steely grey eyes looking uncaringly out at the figure, before flickering to the other guard with a withering glare.

“And you… Lord Kazekage will be hearing about your actions.” He would simply say, a simple sentence that made the other man go paler than the Kazekage himself, something that almost made the grizzled veteran crack a smile
Raikou Yasei
Raikou Yasei
Citizen

Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:55 pm
Raikou was about to enter the village to get some rest after the long trip, but was soon stopped by another guard. This one, wasn't so easily pushed aside. He stopped before the man, despite being a bit taller than him. Raikou blinked at this, neither offended or bothered by this. While his opinion of the villages and the major nations were poor, he didn't mean any offense. Still, he was by all regards wanted and acted accordingly. He didn't answer for a moment, to consider his true answer for this situation. "Very well," he said, being blunt now. "I am simply a traveling Shinobi and I seek refuge for a while from the desert." he explained, raising his hat to look directly to the braver of the guards.

The truth was Raikou was not someone who was always adjusted to city life. He hoped his trip to Suna would be brief, but while he was accustomed to the wilds and wilderness-- a bleak, endless desert showed no real ways to survive. Going to Suna was his only course of option right now. That, and he heard that Suna was a welcoming place for Shinobi who were... less respected as he was. While there were worse 'criminals' out there, Raikou was indeed responsible for any illegal activities. Theft, illegal fights, mercenary work... and that is not accounting to the few times he lost control of himself and went berserk. His bloodline limit made things difficult and he didn't have 100% control of it. If it weren't for the man, Augus, he would probably be at the sheer mercy of his base and primal instincts in that state...

A soft chuckle came to the look at the former guard, now scared by the veteran. That probably wouldn't have been smart to also be amused, but he didn't bother to hide it. He had no reason to. "I mean no disrespect. I merely hope to find lodging here from the desert. Unless you have a very entertaining night-life here, which I doubt, I don't think I will be any trouble. ."  he said.

It wasn't a lie. He did also 'party' from time to time when he wasn't honing his skills or enjoying back-ally fights. Still, he didn't know if that kind of thing was welcomed in Suna. So naturally, he left that part out. He didn't instigate anything more at that point. He wasn't stupid, but he didn't bother putting on fake smiles or being snide either. He just was unapologetically himself. He had no reason to hide from the people of Suna, and if he did, he wouldn't have approached the gates like this.

He kept quiet and looked to the better of the guards. He was sure he had more questions or concerns. If most, he probably would grill him for his 'atitude'. That is what you got for living out in the wilderness. Concepts such as manners or social norms were lost on Raikou. He just hoped this wouldn't end in a fight. But still, Raikou had been through worse...

WC: 524
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:21 pm
Han would chuckle lightly at the mans comment about only being a handful if Suna had an active and entertaining nightlife.

“No offense or disrespect taken sonny, but I do still need your name for the official ledgers and your Visitation Permit. And uhh... and you would honestly be surprised, this village has a very active nightlife. Just keep in mind that unauthorised fighting of any kind is not gonna be tolerated within the walls of the village, spars and such are fine, as are official fights, but drunken bar brawls and the like are strictly disallowed.”

The older man would explain, far more easygoing now that he had properly scolded that new idiot. 
Raikou Yasei
Raikou Yasei
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:25 am
The request for his name was the key thing here. From behind his hat, he narrowed his eyes for a moment but realized it was unavoidable. At the very least, the 'wanted' posters for him only described him as "The Beast" due to his 'outbursts'. Still, he intended to keep in control this time. The last thing he wanted was to go berserk in t he middle of a village. Still, he couldn't let the the village know 'what' he was. That would just throw him in a cage, regardless.

Not pausing too long, he spoke. "Raikou. Raikou Yasei," he stated clearly to let him know who he was. The reminder was sound and even the guard was more understanding of his interest to 'party' a bit in the nightlife. "I shall take your advice to heart." he said in a more polite tone.

WC: 145
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:44 am
Han would fill in all the relevant information for the Visitation Permit of one Raikou Yasei, a name that he didn’t recognise… but then again, he could have heard it, but he was old and his short term memory was quite shit at this point. Once the small permit was filled out Han would hold it out the window of his post for the man to take.

“This here is a Visitation Permit, and it’ll remain valid until you leave the village, at which time you’ll need to return it. You’re free to travel the village as you please, but keep in mind there are a few areas you will not be allowed to visit. One of those areas is the Shinobi Academy, while most of the others are specific Sunagakure Shinobi specific Training Grounds, specifically grounds 6 through 10. Training Grounds 1 through 5 can be used by anyone.” Han would explain when the man took the permit, trying to make sure that the man understood where he could and couldn’t go.

“Anyways, enjoy your stay in Suna sonny. Hope your visit prove to be fruitful.”

[Exit]

Allowing Raikou entry into Suna

No claims
Raikou Yasei
Raikou Yasei
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 am
The pause for Raikou was a bit much but soon the man handed him a slip of paper-- one too small to fit into the palm of his hand. He raised it in question as he heard the man explain it was a visitation pass for the village, and once he had to keep on hand while in Sunakure till he left. He had to return it as well.  It seemed tedious but there was no reason for him to refuse. Besides he was a guest. To cause trouble would cause him more problems... not the kind that he wouldn't welcome anyway. "Understood..." he said as he put the small card away.

He frowned at the use of 'sonny' but he let it go. "Thanks. Good day to you." he replied and proceeded into the village.

He was sure there would be some dust ups he would probably cause, but it didn't matter to him. He would do what he wanted and what consequences would follow. He would try, there was no doubt, but he was someone who followed the beat of his own drum. If nothing else, he hoped to train stronger, and learn more about the 'bloodlust' that slumbered in him. He knew he could go wild, have fun, fight to his hearts content but it wasn't what Augus taught him. The master he now respected and would take his advice to heart, for with him, he now knew how to give his inner drives a proper outlet. It was a new beginning for him, one he had to do to learn and grow.

WC: 250
TWC: 1516
Stats:  +5 Chakra +5 Speed, +5 Strength.
Jutsu Learned: Katon: Demon Lantern
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:14 am