Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A Storm is Brewing  Empty A Storm is Brewing

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:01 pm
On his way to the Raikage Chambers. With Maku not being around in the meantime, Kyson was chosen to handle his paperwork in the meantime. It seemed a lot of stuff has backed up since he hasn't been around. Well ain't this some shit. I gotta take time off my day to do his damn dirty work. He thought to himself while pouting. Utterly annoyed that he was chosen to do this, but guess its what comes with being second in command.

He's probably somewhere drunk having the time of his life right now. As he made his way to the building. He looked up at it for a few seconds and then walked in without hesitation. With an annoyed look on his face. He headed to the Raikage chambers. But just the thought of it finally got to him. This was the place Youka resided, the one he wanted to kill for so long. But he wondered if he was even still alive. While being second in command, you'd think he'd at least see him or hear his name being mentioned at least. But as Kyson began to think about the situation at hand. He looked on the table and saw a desk with 3 stacks of papers that were about 4 feet tall. "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" He said as he sat down looking at the mountain of papers.

Someone ran in the chambers as they heard Kyson yell. A young man arrived as he was concerned about what was going on. He was about 5'7, with black short hair and blue eyes. He had on a black robe with black pants and some sandals. But he seemed a bit nervous.. a little too nervous. "A-are y-you okay s-sir?" Kyson looked at the boy with a blank face, wondering why he was so nervous. "Where the hell did they find someone like you..." He said. They could've at least had some pretty girl be my assistant or something. His name was Leon, but Kyson had a better name for him.

"Anyways, you mind if I call you shrimp?" Kyson said, felt like that name suited him perfect. "N-no sir, I don't mind." He said with a lot of nervousness. Glad he was understanding. Now it was time for his first order. It seems to be just about that time, so its time to get things rolling.

"Great, Shrimp it is. I need you to bring me the Twins. Tell them come to the Raikage's office. Send each of them a messenger bird with a message that says. 'Your needed in the Raikage's office.' Got it?" Kyson said as he gave Shrimp his first assignment.

"G-got it sir, I'll send them out immediately" He said as he made his way to the door to get the job done. As he left, Kyson looked at the desk and face palmed. This was going to be a long day.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

A Storm is Brewing  Empty Re: A Storm is Brewing

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 pm
Komon was looking at the clouds from his rooftop with Amai when the bird came into view. His byakugan allowed him to tell from a distance that it was a messenger bird recognizing the little note dangling on its leg while it was still at a great distance.  He'd extend his arm and allow the pigeon to land when he saw the official raikages office seal.

Looking to Amai before opening the letter he'd mutter "Look's like I'm getting called into work, Sorry but I think were gonna have to cut this short" He'd predict. Amai looked disappointed but seemed to understand, one didn't ignore a summons to the raikages office in the hidden cloud. "Alright, but you owe me a date" She'd say before rolling off the roof and landing onto the streets of kumogakure. Catch you later Komon" She'd say as she walked away.

Komon shook his head as he began to open the letter. What was with him lately, it seemed everytime he met with someone it was getting cut short. He really needed to make a better effort. He'd shake the thoughts out of his head as his grey eyes began to scan over the contents of the strangely vague letter. All it said was that he was needed in the raikage's office. No reason or explanation given.

Slightly annoyed Komon would paint a bird onto the ground before activating the super beast scroll jutsu and taking the air towards the office. The flight wouldn't take long and when the bird soared over the raikages office Komon would jump, before rolling onto the roof, and taking the staircase down towards the official office.

He'd appear slightly nervous at the thought of meeting with maku or youka. Either one was an equally terrible option. He'd heard about what maku had done to senshis team. And he knew from personal experience that youka was a vicious monster. Either way, he didn't have high hopes on this being a pleasant meeting.

*Knock Knock*

His fist would hit the wooden door, effectively asking for permission to enter the most powerful room in kumogakure.

WC: 353
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:01 am
Komori was off, hitting on a girl or something, when this cool bird landed on him. The Hozuki took note of the message tied to its leg. “Well that’s rather straightforward,” he said to no one in particular. Before long, he arrived at the kage’s office. I reaaaaally wish I could teleport. No matter, he continued up the staircase as he reached the door, where he sensed the all too familiar signature of his twin. Knowing that they were outside the very kage’s office, Komori thought it best to be respectable and professional. As he walked down the short hallway, he would take advantage of his telepathy seal to talk to his brother. ‘Sup, ugly. He paused to give Komon a chance to react. Afterwards, he went to stand next to his brother in front of the door he had just knocked on. Come here often? He’d think to his brother with an eyebrow arched before turning his attention back to the door. Komori looked towards the door that needed to be oiled since it had a habit of screeching as it opened, wondering if they had ever fixed it.

WC: 202
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:06 pm
As Shrimp was getting the job done, Kyson just sat in the chair as he was reading over papers and stamping them. This is really what a Kage has to do? Stamp their life away until their arms fall off. He let off a sigh as he was bored in the first 2 minutes. Shrimp would come back inside, he assumed the job was done. So all he had to do was wait. As he continued to stamp paperwork, he heard someone rolling on the roof. The boy just shook his head as continued to hear the noise. "Meeting with the commander in chief? Lets jump on his roof." He said to himself sarcastically as he shook his head. 

But, in the next few minuets, Shrimp would look at Kyson. Basically telling him that they have arrived. Kyson would give off a nod, telling him to let them in. The door would open and the first thing Kyson would say is.. "Yo. Kaman and Kamari, glad you made it." He said casually. They were probably shocked to see that it was him and not Maku or at least Youka. He continued to stamp papers. "Y-you g-guys can get in... I mean come i-in." Shrimp said as he was messing up his words. "Shrimp, please.. don't hurt yourself. But anyway, come have a seat. I'm sure you have a lot of questions right now." Kyson said to the two.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:28 pm
Komoris voice rang in his head alerting him to his presence. Komon would simply nod his head upwards ignoring the insult. “So I guess they wanted both of us? What do you think this is about? he’d ask, curious as to why the raikage would summon either of them.

The door would screech as it opened. “They really should oil these things every once in a while.” Komon would say telepathically to his brother as he entered the room. To his surprise the one waiting inside was neither the lord of decay or the man who had burned his dead friend. It was the weird stranger he had met during a mission from long ago. He’d Gotten their names wrong too, albeit semi close.

He’d offer them a seat, but Komon would stay standing however, noticeably annoyed. “Why are you in the raikages office.” he’d say with suspicion in his voice. He hadn’t trusted this man before on the mission, and he still wasn’t entirely sure he did now. The absence of their kage and this man sitting in his chair was doing him no favors either. “Wheres Youka and Maku
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:14 am
I know right… it seems like they haven’t oiled this thing since we had to talk to Youka back at the chuunin exams.” Komori would walk aside his brother into the office, noticing the man he had been on a mission with once or twice before. The two were not particularly close, but he considered him a comrade all the same. Friend was another story. Is he… is he just replacing the O’s in our names with A’s?” Komori would think to Komon as Kyson called them in. His brother seemed to want to take charge in the questioning, which was fine by him. Komori liked to think he was more laid back than his twin. Although he did have a point; a man that the two did not know very well now presided within the office of the kages, both of which the twins had not had a chance to see much of lately. Komori would hold his tongue for the moment, letting Kyson answer before pointing any fingers.

WC: 378
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 am
The young Storm Op was prepared to answer any questions they had. But he could only answer them the best he could. He isn't 100% sure if these two were actually worthy, but he he'll never find out. At the end of the day, if they aren't worthy. He'll just simply find others. But he thinks they are somewhat worthy. judging from what he saw in the mission and in their little fight. They have the strength of course, but the mental side of it wasn't always the easiest thing. Shrimp walked over towards Kyson as he whispered in his ear. "Their names are Komori and Komon." Shrimp said real quiet. He began to scratch his chin as he noticed he messed up their names. "Oh... awkward.." Kyson said with a blank face.

The Hyuuga brother took initiative and began asking the questions. He could tell he seemed like the more serious one. The questions he asked were expected. He was almost waiting for them to ask. "Well, first off. I guess I'll start off by introducing myself, which would help answer your question. My name is Kyson Hozuki, and I'm Maku's personal bodyguard. Basically second in command." He would say with a straight face and a much more serious tone. 

"So to answer your question, Maku is busy at the moment or not around. So I had to handle his paperwork and other responsibilites in his place as you can see. But as for Maku's whereabouts, I have no clue. Haven't seen him since Hoshi, I'm not sure if he's even come back yet. And as for Youka, I don't know. Never met the man..." He explained. He didn't really care for Youka since he was responsible for killing his parents. So it would be better if he hadn't seen him. 

"Now, for the reason why your here. I'm in charge of an organization, called STORM. Basically like a secret special forces type group. But its not a public thing, no ordinary person nor shinobi should know your within the organization. Its goal is to stay under the radar and move in silence. Now.. why I chose you two. Well... I've been been keeping a bit of an eye on you and everybody in Kumo. That mission I went on with you was just to get a closer look on how you think and how you attack certain situations. I also saw your little match at the arena, your strong individuals I'll give you that.. but.. there's a lot more to a shinobi than just strength." Kyson said, hoping this would clear up some things about him and who he was. Though he wasn't planning on giving them his entire life story. As he stared at the two in their eyes, switching occasionally as he spoke.

"I will say this. This isn't a superhero club, we aren't here to stop crime, we aren't here to be the good guys and save the entire world. Our main goal is simple, protect Kumo.. no matter the cost. Even if we have to get our hands bloody. But I'll stop it right there, if your interested then say your interested. But if not, then you may leave and continue your original duties." Kyson said to the two. he knew when to joke around a bit and when to get serious. At least for the most part.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:03 pm
Why the hell would maku need a body guard. Komon would say telepathically to his brother, giving kyson no indication that he was speaking, and a simple nod to acknowledge he was listening, Maku had appeared all but invincible in previous sightings when he had appeared to inspire the crowds of kumogakure shinobi on the warpath.

But it appeared this man was second in command. "The constant power shifts in this village are starting to annoy me" Komon would say as he actually took a seat, and listened to what the man had to say. A group called STORM was being formed, special forces, and it was apparently top secret.

They were being extended an invitation.

Komon would mull it over in his head, he wasn't even sure he was worthy of jounin after hearing about Senshi, the man who had taken the ultimate sacrifice for his village. But maybe, this organization had access to information he didn't. Maybe, this could be a doorway to learning more about Senshi's final mission.

"...I'm interested"

WC: 717
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:57 pm
Another Hozuki? Nice. But what was not nice was hearing that the only two kage the boys had ever known were both missing in action. I don’t know, maybe Maku just liked to have a fanclub. I know I do. As Komon took a seat, Komori leaned against the wall, crossing his arms as he began to hear about this organization. STORM. Had he heard of this before? Time was a funny thing, he might have met Nobunga already or maybe that happened afterwards. Who knows. Regardless, Komori listened with most of his attention, his interest piqued. The way that this organization seemed to be run just reminded him of the late Senshi and his ideology. Protecting the village… no matter the cost. He took a moment of silence to pay respects to the departed, without having to make a big deal out of it. During this time, Komon spoke before the Hozuki had a chance. It seemed as though he was on board. Should Kyson look the better looking twin in the eyes, he would see a spark ignite within them, a determined look spreading across his face. With a nod, Komori would say, “Count me in, as well.”

WC: 588
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:21 pm
"Yeah a lot has happened since the recent war. Trust me I know." replying to the Hyuuga brother. If anyone was annoyed with change it was him. He had been all over the place since things went crazy. But it seemed the two were interested. Kyson has yet to know their reasons for joining, but that would probably come at a later time. Today was just an orientation before the actual tryout. 

"I'm glad your interested. Now, communication and teamwork is essential. As a group you'll have to be able to move as one and compliment each other's skills. To succeed in a group like this, you must be able to endure darkness. We handle the dark situations of the village, so others can live with light. Missions that involve saving someone's life and keeping them safe. We leave that to the regular shinobi. Stealing valuable information from others, intercepting a private transaction for resources and taking it for ourselves, I think you get the point..." He would explain to them. He wasn't looking for heroes, he was looking for people that can get a job done with no questions asked.

"Now don't get the wrong idea, we aren't monsters. I wouldn't send you on a mission to kill for no reason. If we don't benefit from it in any type of way, then there isn't a point in us getting involved. A lot of the stuff we might be doing, a normal shinobi might break down and fall apart. And that's not what I want. But we're all human, we all have emotions somewhere inside of us whether we believe it or not. You'll just have to learn to suppress those emotions when on the job, they'll only get in the way and jeopardise the entire mission and the lives of your own teammates." Kyson said, he wasn't going to say too much since they weren't officially in yet. But that was just a more thorough explanation of what was expected.

"Oh and I almost forgot one thing. If ever captured by an enemy and there is no way for us to get you. You must be prepared to take your own life to save the villages secrets... now.. any questions?" he said with a light smile. Their lives would truly change if they were to join the organization. Seeing what was going on behind the scenes and how dark this world really could be.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum