Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Meet and Greet Empty Meet and Greet

Tue May 12, 2020 11:31 am
[url=Meet]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t28895-meet-and-greet-e-rank]Meet and Greet[/url]

Soma Shin woke up this morning knowing he had the one mission he knew he would dislike the most.  He had to go to the gates and talk to people coming into the village.  Not only was it talking to strangers but it was possibly talking to strangers from other places.  He was not looking forward to the day.  He just hoped that nothing would go wrong at the gates and that he could get this day over with peacefully. He finally got out of bed and had breakfast. He wanted to make sure to be on time but he definitely did not want to be early.  He ran out of his house and started heading towards the gates of the village. 

He arrived at the gates and saw that there was not really anyone coming in at this time. Maybe taking an early shift is going to be helpful. He was curious if anyone would end up showing up.  He saw an elderly lady coming towards the gate. ”Excuse me, ma'am, may I ask what you are coming to the village for? Is there anywhere I can help you with?” “Thank you young one but I am here to sell my wares.  I have been doing this awhile I know where I am going.” She replies.  “Ok you may enter.” The elderly woman wanders into the village and Soma Shin goes past to his post and waits for the next person to show up. 

There were a few other people that came up and were granted access after being interviewed.  Some were merchants, others were villagers who were out looking for things, and even a few of the Hoshigakure shinobi who were out on missions.  Soma Shin diligently talks to everyone and gets the answers that he is looking for. He makes sure there is no one suspicious entering the village.  He was starting to relax and finally get over some of his social anxiety.  He was praying that the rest of his shift would go this easy and that he could finally get it over with.  

At about the same time Boredom started to set in a man in a cloak and what looked like normal villager clothes under it approached the gate.  “Sir, may I ask what you are doing here in Hoshigakure today?” “I am, am here to see a merchant.”  Soma shin could tell that this man was lying and that he would need to dig deeper to find out what is going on.  “Which merchant are you looking for?” “The herb merchant” Soma Shin knew that this man was lying. However Soma Shin was not really sure what to do now. He finally was like “Sir, I need you to stop lying to me and tell me why you are here before I can let you into the village.” The man looked a little scared now. Soma Shin was not sure why he was not a very imposing figure. “I am sorry sir I was trying to get into the village to find the man who has been stealing some of my crops and things to sell” he replies. Soma Shin looked calm but in his head he was kind of panicking but as calmly as he could said “Sir you need to report this and get a shinobi to take care of this.  You should not try to take care of this yourself.  Please wait here my shift is almost over I will accompany you to tell a shinobi and get this taken care of.” After a little while Soma Shin and this man went to the proper authorities and reported this crime. 

WC 610 

Mission 500

Claim 500 ryu +100 Genin bonus and +1 AP
[url=Tearing]https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t24666-earth-release-tearing-earth-turning-palm]Tearing Earth Turning Palm[/url] 610/100
+3 stats 
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Meet and Greet Empty Re: Meet and Greet

Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum