Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

At the bar (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the bar (Open, NK)

Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:37 pm
"Damn, I missed him fully," Kaos would say, jumping away from him as the smoke bomb fills the area, obscuring his vision. He had decided to not follow through with his second jutsu when everything started to fill with smoke. He would continue backing up until he made it out of the smoke cloud. 
He would also face-palm himself, and say, "Seriously, you want to do a 2v1, Travin? And here i thought I was suppose to fight on my own terms."
He would grin, and look towards the smoke cloud. Thinking on the lessons that Travin had taught him, he would start to form the hand seal for Shadow clones, and stop himself. Instead of running after twitchy, he would call out, "Hey, are you wanting to team up to fight the other guy? Or we could just continue this dance. I must admit I wasn't expecting a 2v1 to be on the table. I went after you first because you said you were a genin. Figure it be a fairer fight between me and you, then me fighting Travin over there. Plus you know I'm still sore from over his training from earlier. Oh, and no I'm not afraid of using weapons. I much prefer working on relying less on weapons. If you want to use weapons, and Travin doesn't mind, go for it."
Kaos would wait for a response, looking over to where Travin was still standing with his shadow clone. 
"Hmm, how should I deal with him." Kaos would think, as he waited for twitchy response. "I don't want to use chidori or rasengan since those two wipe me out pretty fast. And if i miss, I might hit a building with it, and I definitely don't feel like paying for any damages I do to a building right now."
He chuckles to himself at the thought of that. He doesn't make any mores to go after Travin, until he knows for certain what twitchy's response will be. He definitely didn't want to launch an attack towards Travin, and have the other go after him from his blind spot. So for now all he does is wait.

[wc 361, TWC 1371
+10 AP from not doing anything besides moving out of the smoke cloud
also since he didn't do Cramp tech +10 ap
171 AP]

Last edited by Kaos on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : face palm emoji wanted to show up)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:32 pm
Travin watched as Kaos tried to get twitch from behind with some kind of attack. Before a smoke bomb went off on the two of them. Travin unable to see what they were doing didn’t know if it was a trick or not and stayed on guard watching every spot of the smoke. He would be able to see if they came out the top or from the front either and since the alley was not that big they would be unable to come from the sides without hitting the walls of the building. Travin heard them talking to each other inside of the smoke, but didn’t really pay attention to what they were saying as he was still focusing on not missing them leave the smoke for the attack. 

“Sure why don’t you both come at me with all you got. To make sure you don’t hold back ill stand back and you two can go at my clone that way in case you land a lucky blow you won’t cause any harm.” with that said Travin would simply walk over to the side of the alley and sit down on one of the crates sitting out behind the bar. He would also reach inside of his storage jutsu and pull out his box of cigars taking one out before placing it back into the jutsu and pulling out his bottle of good bourbon and a glass. Pouring himself a glass he would place the bottle back in the jutsu as well. 

“Ok, you guys go whenever your ready” Travin would then light the cigar by flowing fire chakra through his fingertip and creating a small flame on the tip to light the cigar. 

Travins clone would pull out a kunai to defend himself with and prepare for the two to come at him.

(WC-305 TWC-1916)
Clone AP= 497
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 850

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:48 am
The smoke somewhat dissipating as Senba was still a bit peeved about getting prodded in the butt cheek. Senba scoffed at the comment of "I went after you first because you said you were a genin" and replied with a "It was either that or you did not have the brass to fight the other guy since you two have fought before." He listened to the negotiation and figured it would be best to curb his temper a bit and go after the red haired stranger. Replying to the black cloaked stranger with a "Might as well since he is offering. I shall make the first move" tuning out everything else he tried zeroing in on the other stranger's clone that was made. Tucking his hand into his weapon pouch grabbing a shuriken. The smoke was settling less and less as he could see a silhouette across from him.

Senba did not have a lot of training yet so physical one on one confrontation was all that he could do at this moment. Taking a moment to think to himself "There is no side street and the only way to go is straight at him at this point. Trying not to hit any building or anything as well. Might as well go for a direct approach. Should I throw the shuriken and dash behind it? Should i throw two and see if he dodges or deflects attacks? Or should i just go at him with the katana?" Senba would ask himself many things in the moment before deciding what to do next.

Senba took a wider stance lowering his shoulders and bit while pulling out a shuriken with his left hand and grabbing his katana hilt with his right. "Shadow clone means no harm will come to the user if i just aim for the shadow clone" he told himself as he did not want to truly hurt anyone in this instance. If all goes without interruption Senba would try and strike first as the smoke was still dissipating hoping that would give him a form of surprise. He would launch the shuriken in the direction of the clone [Throwing Speed 70 - Sharpness 45] as the shuriken sailed through the air if uninterrupted would possibly strike the clone and either pink off of it or stick. Either two Senba did not know at the time. Right after the launch of the shuriken he would be running behind it full speed as he would pull out his katana with both hands. The aim would be that when he got about two feet from the clone he would rotate his arms and attempt to diagonally slash the clone with his katana trying compensating if the clone had dodged the shuriken in a direction. If the clone moved more than a meter away from Senba he would end up slashing air due to the smoke still being around his sight was still hazy. He was almost guessing at the moment in time. [Sharpness 65]

[WC: 501 WCT: 2,267 - 1 shuriken (will be picked up at end of topic assuming it does not go too far)]
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am
Kaos waited for the acceptance of the twitchy, hearing him say that he would move first.
"I can't really see anything to know what going first actually means, but okay." Kaos would call out, holding up his clone hand sign, having two shadow clones appear beside him. They nod at him, and both rush forward, the one on the right pulling out two kunai, the one on the left pulling out his katana and a kunai in his left hand. They would wait, giving twitchy the time to go first, before rushing forward themselves. The one on the right leading the way, the left clone lagging slightly behind, moving into position to run behind the clone on the right.
They would reach the fight as twitchy was aiming to hit the clone. The clone on right would throw both kunai (speed 74, Sharpness 72), at the clone, aiming for center mass, stopping behind the twitchy one. He would drop to a knee, allowing the clone behind him to use his back as a launching board. The left clone would use the other clone's back as a launching pad, and jump as the right clone stands up again to give the left clone enough run to clear the head of twitchy without accidentally running into twitchy's thrust, and letting the clone have free range of attack movement.
As the left clone jumps over twitchy's head, he will throw the kunai in his left hand, (speed 74, Sharpness 72) then grip his katana in both hands. (Speed 50, Sharpness 66) He was aiming to land farther down the alley way to get behind the clone. Once he lands, he would pivot around towards the clone, and do a two handed slash downwards at the clone.
The right clone would wait until twitchy finished his attack towards Travin's shadow clone, holding up the hand sign of bird and whipping out air bullets (Power/Speed 35) at the clone. Figuring that since they were attacking a shadow clone, it would be fine to use otherwise lethal jutsu.
"Before either of you two say a thing, since it's two versus a shadow clone, I figure it was okay to use jutsu with lethal intentions." the right clone would say, attempting to time his attack with the left shadow clone's attack, aiming the four air bullets, one at center mass, one at the head, one to the right shoulder, and one at the left shoulder.
Meanwhile, Kaos in the background would walk up the side of the building to get to the roof, and he begin to run across the rooftops, wishing to get an aerial view of the battle. He would pull out a couple shuriken into his hand, holding one in his dominant right hand, with five others waiting in his left hand. He was going to throw the shurikens at the clone as a distraction in the case that the clone went on the offensive. (Speed 74, Sharpness 52)If not, Kaos would keep a hold of them, wanting to use them for the maximum effort. Plus Kaos wanted to let the smoke cloud dissipate so he didn't accidentally hit twitchy or his own shadow clones by mistake. 

[WC 516, TWC 1887
-30 AP Shadow Clones
(Shadow Clones health is 12)
Kaos 46/47 AP
-1 AP Surface Climbing
Shadow Clone Right
-23 Air Bullets
24/47 AP
Shadow Clone Left
47/47 AP]

Last edited by Kaos on Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot surface walking for Kaos)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:42 pm
Travin sits on the crate in the alley placing his feet up on a smaller crate and turned to where he could see the battle take place. Taking a puff of cigar he watched what all would go down so that he could see what the two of them were lacking in order to work as a team. The clone who we will just call Travin since he is sitting out of this fight. Travin watched the smoke intensely looking for any signs of what the two of them were planning. The smoke bomb was not intentional that must he knew and wanted to know just how they would use the smoke. After a few seconds Travin saw the twitches figure in through the smoke. He could see that he was pulling something out of his pouch. Kunai or shuriken Travin knew as well as his sword. At the same time, he saw Kaos figure as well and two more figures appear out of nowhere beside Kaos. Shadow clones Travin figured he saw the clones pull kunai’s and one with a sword before the first move was made. 

Travin heard them say to each other that Twitch was going to lead the assault as front line. It wasn’t long after that Travin saw Twitch throw something. It begins finally he thought to himself. Pulling out his kunai and deflecting the Shuriken at a speed of 100 pushing them over to sore past him. One of Kaos clones would come running out of the smoke throwing a kunai at Travin. Before dunking down behind Twitch and another clone running and jumping off his back into the air. The first kunai would appear to hit Travin as he used the substitution jutsu to swap places with the trash can 2 meters in front of the real Travin, as the clone in the air would throw both of his kunai’s the illusion would vanish showing a trash can with kunai stuck in it, as the illusion vanishes Travin would throw his own kunai he still had in his hand from deflecting twitch’s shuriken. The kunai would move at 93 speed with sharpness of 76. The Kunai would be aimed center mass of the clone’s chest as it flew through the air. 

While the kunai was making its way to the target the real Kaos would be on the roof of the building a mear 3 meters off the ground and closing in on Travins current position. Who could hear his footsteps on the roof due to his experienced fighter skill. Letting him know that Kaos was roughly 8 meters away from Travin in a stright line. While Twitch finished his swing or didn’t after seeing that he was aiming for the trash can placing him 5 meters away from Travin and both clones if the one flying through the air somehow managed to dodge about 3 meters away from him. Travin would take the opportunity in the confusion to make the Tiger, Boar, Snake, Ram, Tiger, Dragon, Monkey hand signs using the Bringer of Darkness jutsu to catch everyone within 10m of him in a world of darkness. The genjutsu would have the power of 80 and would be instant blindness on both of Kaos Clones as well as the real Kaos and twitch as well.

(WC-553 TWC-2469)

AP=497
-40 Bringer of Darkness
=457
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Sat May 02, 2020 12:58 am
Senba, coming out of the smoke for his attack, heard the foot steps of Kaos and saw the kunai that would be thrown ahead of him. The kunai struck the clone in front of Senba as he went for his diagonal swing. The illusion faded and Senba immediately stopped and thought "Shit a substitution." Senba looked up to see another kunai flying toward the Kaos that was in mid air before looking straight to find that the Travin clone was now 5 meters away from Senba now. A simple jutsu but a effective one. As he looked at the clone Senba's vision started to blur, slightly turning into black, and get weird. "Am i losing my eye sight? No i am healthy according to the doctor. I eat my carrots daily. I am not tired i have trained harder than this? No. I am not tipsy either. It has to be a diversion or something by the enemy. Some kind of jutsu but i do not know what kind off hand or how to counter it." Senba had to pause a bit slightly rubbing his eyes explaining to Kaos "My eyesight is getting dark." Saying this as he aimed straight for the clone with a kunai attack.

Problem is it will be hard to aim and hard to engage in a close quarters combat with limited eye sight. He has really no other techniques at the moment to attempt to do much. Senba would attempt to chunk a kunai at the Travin clone [TS = 70, Sharp = 65]. As he threw the kunai his vision would go almost completely black as he would just stand there trying to calm himself down as he held his katana in a defensive posture. The vision fading away as he would inhale for five seconds, hold it for five seconds, and breath out for five seconds. He would do this several times as he kept trying to keep himself calm as his vision was fading. He did not much care if the kunai made its target he was more focused on not to panic.

[WC: 349 WCT: 2,616 - 1 Kunai (will be picked up at end of topic if it does not go too far)]
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sat May 02, 2020 7:56 pm
The kunai from his clone hit, and a puff of smoke and a trash can appeared. Kaos would think, "Shit, substitiution jutsu. Crap where did he go-"
As his thoughts begin to race to look for him, his clone would dispel into a puff of smoke, being dispelled from a kunai thrown. Focusing on where it had been thrown, Kaos would see where Travin had substituted as Kaos caught him finishing some sort of jutsu. When Kaos didn't see any visual effects, he was confused as to what Travin had done.
Then his vision begin to flicker, black dots beginning to form on his eyesight. He staggered, catching himself from falling off the roof he was standing on. He tried to blink the dots go, but all the blinking did was seem to make it worse. He would dismiss his other shadow clone, tucking his shuriken back into the weapon pouch, and rubbing his temple as he tried to decide how to combat what seemed like oncoming blindness. Shaking his head, he would groan, as his vision begins to darken to pure blindness.
"Come on, man. Was this really necessary? This was to let off steam, why would you fucking blind me?" Kaos would shout over to where Travin was.
He would sit down on the top of the roof, dangling his feet off the edge of the roof, using his failing eyesight to  and bring out one of his kunai, spinning it around his finger. He would be careful to keep his hand extended away from his body and face, spinning it around fast, but slow enough not to keep launch it out off his spinning finger into his body or face.
"I'm done with this spar of ours. You wanted to release steam, and i feel like all the steam is out of me for any kind of sparring. Now then, I'm just gonna sit here until whatever this is all over." Kaos would shout down towards Travin, probably shouting with more force than required to communicate his point. But Kaos didn't care, he was going to sit here, and wait for all this to be over.
"Note to self, sparring with Travin, not a good idea. Guy is definition of going overboard in the term of sparring." Kaos would think to himself, as his vision grew darker and darker. He continues thinking, "Goddamn, stumbling to a tree or to my place in the dark is hard enough, but stumbling while somewhat drunk and while blind is going to be difficult."
He would let out a sigh, shaking his head. Stopping the spin of his kunai, he would tuck it away, and drop down the 3 meters to the ground, making sure to bend his knees to absorb the impact with the ground. "Alright we done here?"

[WC 469, TWC 2356]
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat May 02, 2020 10:17 pm
Travin watched as the twos moment came to stop as they realized that they were unable to see. It would appear that neither of them had a way to track targets without their eyes. That was something he was going to have to address as soon as possible. If they were going to be on a team together they couldn’t become useless the moment they lost their ability to see their target. That was basic shinobi tactics to be the unseen threat and eliminate the target before they could react. To Travins Suprise Senba managed to throw a Kunai in Travins general direction. Not bad even if it was off about a foot to the right. “Ok you both are blind now in combat are you going to lay down and wait for your enemy to walk over and kill you.” he would be looking at Kaos just sitting down playing with a kunai, but Kaos wouldn’t be able to see that. 

“Get up this fight is not over ill make it easy on you I won’t hit you back and you simply have to find me and touch me. Listen to the sound of my feet hitting the ground or the sound of my breathing try to follow my scent if you can. If you can’t do that you have a long way still to go. Especially while I’m standing here talking to you.” Travin wouldn’t move from the spot he was standing in he would only move parts of his body to keep them from touching him, but his feet would stay planted. He would also start to breathe hard like he was out of breath. To help simulate a combat experience.

(WC-284 TWC-2753)
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2020 1:34 am
Senba breathed calmly listening to Travin's words. He knew that he was ahead of him that was obvious by the direction of which his voice was coming from. Senba sheathed his sword and thought for a moment before moving. Thinking to himself "It is not night time and there would be lights out on the street. This would have to be a Genjutsu" and it finally clicked as Senba started smiling a bit. He felt pretty dumb from not recognizing it from the start, and he knew there was a way to counter these. Though he did not know a way to counter it off hand. Listening to Travin's voice Senba started walking forward. Remembering that he was about 6 meters away give or take due to the darkness giving him slight depth perception issues when it began. As Senba started walking forward a bit he would begin to talk "Genjutsu huh? One of the main uses for chakra. The ability to take away or distort a opponents senses one or multiple of them. This is being eye sight."

He kept a slow pace towards Travin's voice getting what sounded like about 3 meters away from him and stop for a bit. Listening to the stomping a bit which was the most give away but the breathing was a bit harder to listen to. He tried to tune in on that a bit more as he could. He slowly pivoted his body a bit at a angle trying to aim more toward the breathing than the stomping and continue walking. As Senba would continue to say "There is a way to counter this as long as you realize you are in a genjutsu. Though i do not know a way off hand. Not one of the things my teacher really delved into, but this would be a good technique to get close to someone for me. It would be nice to know more details."

Senba's words were him thinking to himself but out load. He did not know what Kaos was up to at this point but from what he gathered Kaos was on the ground either sitting or laying. Sounded like he gave up already. This just made Senba want to know more and try. Senba could hear the movements a bit louder as he continued to talk "Thing is that once you eliminate one of the primary senses of the body. The body starts compensating by heightening the others dramatically but slowly. I should be a medical nin just talking like that." He would chuckle and he would guess about where Travin was and reach out with his hand. Senba figured it was about 1 meter away from himself assuming Travin had not moved at all at this point. Give or take another meter. More give than take though.

[WC: 471 WCT: 3,087]
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2020 1:16 pm
Kaos would sigh at Travin's comments. Being blinded sucked. He really just wanted this all to be over. Kaos states, "You want me to touch you. Alright, then all this will be done and over with, and we can finish this ridiculous spar that you wanted, but didn't actually participate in?"
Kaos forms the hand seal for clones again, his two shadow clones form, not blinded by darkness like Kaos was. They would calmly walk over to Travin, and touch him. After they had finish touching him, or if Travin decided to make it too difficult on the clones and weaving out of the way of their touch, they would return themselves to Kaos. 
"Alright, I'm out of here. Let' s not do this again, okay?" Kaos would say, having his two clones him out. He would have them lead him out of the alley. He would continue stumbling with the two shadow clones leading him as best as he can. He would direct them to lead him back to his place.
He would crash and stumble his way all the way home, muttering about how annoying it was to have to do this blind, but he didn't care. He was done with this whole, 'we are going to train in this alleyway at night time because you two aren't proper shinobi if you can't fight blinded'  bullshit. It was suppose to be a simple spar and fighting to release tension, not a ridiculous training session. 
After stumbling to his place, usually a brisk five minute walk that devolved into fifteen minutes of swearing and bumping into things, Kaos would be lead to his bed, dismiss his clones and crash. He would instantly fall asleep and not deal with anything else for the rest of the night, glad to be over with it all. 

[WC 304, 2660
Exit
claiming +26 stats
putting 1500 words towards B-rank Wind Release: Jump
putting 1160 towards A-rank Ninjutsu Amplifier (now at 2214/2500)]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum