Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein]

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:12 pm
Taichi's wood clone would see Stein, brooding just like he was as they both pondered within their consciousness over the grave stones. The wood clone would jab Taichi in the side with his elbow. "There he is." The clone would get Taichi's attention. This is when he heard Stein's voice calling out to him. "Hey S-Hoehenheim. I wanted to ask you to perform a certain procedure." Hinata would chime in figuring out that this man was the surgeon that Taichi had talked about. "Yes this is, Hinata." She would continue giving Taichi the reigns to set up the details of the procedure to get done. 

"We both have unlocked the Mangekyo Sharingan. Prim has explained to us just what that could mean for two shinobi on the track to obtain even more power with them. I ask that you be the man that can make this possible." Taichi would stand there with his dead eyes looking eye to eye to Stein, waiting for his response.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein] - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein]

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 pm
Stein would hop down off the edge of the statue and look at Taichi and tilt his head "So Prim told you that switching two sets of Mangekyo Sharingan eyes would grant more power? Did you care to ask her how or why? What this power is? the cost behind it? Then there is another question my young Servent, What does it boon me to do such a thing? Am I to be paid? do you expect it free? " Stein Barraged him with a series of questions, ones that he felt should be answered before going ahead with this procedure. Stein of course would not mind to do it rather it worked or not, however he wanted to see just what questions the boy was willing to answer.

The blonde would look over at the girl "And you, what is your reason for going along with this? Do you know him since childhood? how do you know he wont wake before you, slaughter you, and take your money and eyes to a black market and sell them?" The man with glasses would glance down so that his eyes could lock with hers. These were all logical questions to ask, Hell Stein barely knew the boy himself, but the boy swore feality due to knowing his true identity, so he was stuck with him and visa versa. Stein would slide his hands into his pockets as he waited for the answers from the pair of them.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:40 pm
Taichi was not sure as to why Stein would care about getting the answers to the questions that he asked Hinata. He would listen to Stein as he asked his questions, knowing the way he would answer them himself, but also understanding that he was not asked the questions, but rather Hinata was. He looked to Hinata, "Hinata has no true reason to trust me. We have only been on a few missions together." Then looking over to Stein. "We gained the knowledge of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan from Primrose, so we don't even know if her knowledge on how one obtains that level of the Sharingan is true. Just because it worked for her, doesn't mean that it would work for us."

Taichi would scratch the back of his neck. "Look you guys. Hinata, you think on the decision. I want you to be sure before committing to something that is certainly dangerous. While I don't have a true trust in you or in Stein for that matter. I do know that if we are all truly part of the same village, the village named after "loyalty" or "Godliness", then I would imagine that we should have that level in trust for each other. I know that I am new here, and to be honest I don't know what your position within this village is, Stein. But I do know that Stein is not a wasteful person, he would not do something to his own comrades that would not benefit him greatly in the long run. I would not imagine you would throw away a Jounin of this village. Me? I am more expendable. But that is a risk I am willing to take to obtain this power. I am ready to take this risk so I can in turn give back to the entirety of the village. I have been alone for a long time, and this was the first place that I can see in the future, actually being a home." Taichi would stop. 

His face would rise and look into the sky. His passion turned to boredom. "But for now. I think I will allow you to truly think on it while I am away. I have a task to perform for the Kage, to truly prove my worth and give him a reason to allow me into the village officially. I should be back in a few weeks. We will talk then, alright?" With this statement Taichi walked away from the conversation. He would begin his preparations to leave the village. He would ready himself to bring back a paycheck to the Kazankage. 

WC:438
TwC:1343 [Max Stat Discount]

+750 towards Five Seal Barrier (Completed)
+593 towards Mark Tracking (593/750)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:56 pm
Approved
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:15 am
Stein would nod as he watched Taichi leave, doing nothing to stop him, he would look at Hinata and nod at her "And what about yourself? Do you need time to think on it? or is your mind made up? DO you want to do this?" Stein would then hop down off the statue to face Hinata face to face. he was speaking to her cause it was a serious thing she was talking about doing, and he did not want regrets to surface later. Cause he dont do refunds, but he will reposses if he needs to. Stein would wait around for her answer to such questions.

Meanwhile Stein thought to himself. the boy had used his real name and not his nom de plume he was parading around with, he will have to reprimand the boy on such actions later. till then he would think of the ways he would punish him for now.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:11 pm
Stein would watch her walk away, staying silent as not to make her stop or turn around. He would then go down into the lab that he was standing over. he had a mess that would need to be cleaned due to recent events. Stein would let out a sigh as he cleaned up the remains of the shattered legs of Sephora Hyuuga kaguya. She was attacked by a Konoha ninja it seemed, sent by a man named Yensung who was now the Hokage, Stein had dealt with a Hokage before, and this was certainly nothing new to him, sounded like something Jason would do honestly, but if there was a new Kage, then that means Jason must either be dead or stepped down for some reason. Stein may have to look into that later. Stein would finish cleaning up the mess after a couple of hours of cleaning. This was the work of someone dealing with ice, one of the yuki clan? Stein would then leave the lab after cleaning up.

Stein already knew his answer however, he is always willing to help others to improve themselves, it was simple questions however he needed to make sure they themselves knew the answers before accepting to take on such a thing. Stein would now just have to wait till their returns. Stein sat there waiting.

TWC -1000

5 from Health and 5 to Stamina
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44446-sage-art-sage-mode-amplifier 1000/2500
Exit
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:48 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum