Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein] Empty Re: Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein]

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:24 pm
Taichi was on his way home. He was tired and didn't really feel like talking to anyone else for the day. They had just finished their second mission for the day, but he still did need to speak with Hinata. Just before morphing into the ground and heading home, he instead decided to walk towards the pond that Hinata had told him to meet her. "What are you going to tell her exactly?" Taichi's wood clone would ask telepathically. Taichi wasn't entirely sure. He didn't want to say to much to respect Stein's wish for privacy, but he also wanted to give Hinata enough information that would allow her into the very serious procedure that was the swapping of their own eyes to each other. 

Taichi saw the pond and knew he was closing in on her position, "I don't know. I guess I will just have to figure that out when I get there." Taichi shrugged his shoulder as he was walking towards the pond. "Hey Hinata!" Taichi would holler out as he closed in on Hinata. He would form the Snake hand seal to create a chair for him to sit in next to Hinata, facing the pond. "So finally I can tell you what I was telling you about earlier. There is a man within the village, a man that can perform the procedure himself. 

I know where I can find him, but we will need to contact him to actually perform the procedure." Taichi would then continue to stare blankly at the pond.

Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein] Empty Re: Discussing Taboo [Private. Taichi&Hinata&Stein]

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:43 pm
Taichi listened to the words of concern from Hinata. Taichi understood why she was nervous and why she was uncertain. Taichi had been through to much to care. If the absolute worst thing that could have happened to him was his death, then so be it. "To be honest Hinata, no. I am not concerned with the procedure whatsoever. I figure the worst that could happen is I lose my eyesight forever and I either die of natural causes or am killed by a fellow rogue ninja that wouldn't mind killing a blind man." Taichi would not break his eye contact with the water. 

He knew that his words were not those of a comforting nature, but instead quite the opposite. "There are certainly risks with the procedure. But the power that we may obtain through the risks, I believe that it is worth it." Taichi would continue to stare at the water, his words sounding more solemn and depressed, like each word would be more painful than the last to escape his mouth. He would wait for Hinata's reaction to his less than comforting words.

Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:03 pm
Taichi would try to think about just where the medical ninja he knew of, being Stein would be located. "I can arrange it. Honestly I think I may actually know where the man is." Taichi thought to himself for a moment, he thought of Kenshin and the lab that he . "The last medical ninja that I knew that performed a lot of transplants had his set up in the morgue of the village's hospital. I think he may be in the graveyard. Come on, let's go meet him." Taichi would stand up from his chair, dispelling it and having it form back into the ground beneath them. 

Should Hinata accept his gesture, then the two would be off to the graveyard, along with Taichi's two wood clones. But if Hinata not accept his gesture, he would respect her feelings and he would simply leave the area to give her time to think about it as he used his Mayfly to go back home.

Taichi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:28 pm
Taichi and Hinata would arrive at the graveyard when Hinata would bring up the fact of cost, "You didn't think of that did you?" Taichi's wood clone would ask him. Taichi looked to the clone, then to Hinata. "No I didn't. But I guess we will see when we speak to him. I have some money, but not very much." Taichi would look around, wondering if he would find them man he was looking for. "You don't remember the name he wanted to go by, do you?" Taichi's clone would say again. "Can you just....?" Taichi would glare at his clone. He figured it would be best to just look around for him. "He's got blonde hair, maybe he will be around here somewhere." Taichi would tell Hinata, hoping that his guess was right.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:45 pm
Stein was sitting in the graveyard in the middle of the night, he felt at home there, sitting at the feet of the statue of the brotherhood of darkness, Looking up at the sky. He was muttering incoherent words. Speaking to himself any sane person would assume, however any who knew the truth about this once stitched man, now hiding like a wolf in sheeps clothing, that this man had several entities that took up his mind. They were whispering to him about ways to help get out and about. they wanted to be out as much as he wanted them out. at least most of them, there was several that had no qualms about staying around, Greed just wanted to stretch his legs every one in awhile, Father would of course stay, as he was the ring leader of these sins.  Sloth was another not to keen on leaving, or doing anything really. but then again what would you expect from him.

Stein took in the night sky above him, letting out a soft sigh, the twinkling lights above. The graveyard was his kind of place to just relax, most like to avoid unless visiting decesed relatives. so usually not much is in the way of social interactions. Stein was suddenly disturbed by two individuals he could hear clear across the graveyard, and when the blonde man looked he saw one of the newer ninja to the village of Kazan, and Taichi, a recent aquaintence and possible friend, albeit a bit rocky at the moment.

Of course he had the voices stirring in his head with many whispers when they finally approched close, He would call out in case he was over looked "OI Taichi, Hows it going, what brings you to the graveyard at this time of night?" Stein tilted his head at him and seeing the kunoichi immediately said "I know weddings must be on holy ground, but im no pastor, and this is a rather grim setting for such a delightful event" Weddings usually ment drinking and party, Stein did not know what the intentions was for coming, but he would sit around and listen to them for a moment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum