Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5300

Sparing out Emotions (open Empty Sparing out Emotions (open

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 am
Sparing out Emotions (open 09862611

The sand dummy gave way within each violent strike that she delivered. Her hips would curve slightly towards the direction of the punches and kicks that the kunoichi performed. Each landed  impact caused the training dummy to tremor from the force behind her attacks, and sent a warm sensation through her hands and shins. Akira didn’t mind the warm sensation, she welcomed the feeling that ached through them. Her strikes quaked through both the sand dummy that stood within her path, and herself. Her ember fox eyes firing up as she experienced the welcoming trauma.

Whatever doesn’t break you, makes you stronger.  

But this was nothing, she needed something harder. The vixen desired a much more intense experience. How was she supposed to grow stronger when she wasn’t ever being threatened with the thought of potential death. She wanted to be pushed past her limits. An experience like that would surely teach her a lot, and give her an addicting amount of adrenaline. This felt like childsplay and the training was easily growing boring.

Akira withdrew her last hard punch, bringing her battered fist to her lips as her eyes gazed down at the bruising flesh. Her knuckles will need some time to recover from today’s training. That’s what she gets for being careless, but it was intentional. A sigh escaped her lips as her bruised fist dropped to her side. For a moment, the red haired woman tilted her head back to the sky above. Her fiery eyes gazing upon the collection of dark clouds that hovered above. She had spent no less than two hours training here, and had hardly noticed the change of weather. Or maybe it was that she didn’t care. It was about an hour within her melee training, that it had begun to drizzle with rain. But a little rain wasn’t going to discourage her, so she had ignored the growing dampness and proceeded in her exercise.

By now, at the end of her training, the woman’s body slightly glistened with the rain that softly pelted her. Her damp crimson hair plastered onto her back, and the nape of her neck. She glanced down, her clothing was weighted by the rain but she was unbothered by it. The smell of the lingering rainfall was pleasant to the vixen, it was somewhat calming to her current chaotic state of mind. But Akira was still aching for a fight. After the departure of her teammate, Akira had been left with an overwhelming amount of indescribable emotion. She failed to keep herself mentally withdrawn from others, and she was paying the price of that mistake. Now she wanted to let off the steam with a spar. A spar that would leave her entirely battered.
{WC: 457}
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sparing out Emotions (open Empty Re: Sparing out Emotions (open

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:30 am
Kamari was back at the training grounds as soon as he had heard that dangerous obstacle course he had attempted before had been rebuilt. Of course, he did not actually plan on attempting it this time, but he wanted to see how bad it was. It was far worse than he expected. His Sharingan could make out multiple sharp blades, kunai launchers, and crushing implements. There was even a flamethrower somewhere in there. Kamari then read the sign next to the entrance.
“Warning: This obstacle course is extremely dangerous. Failure to avoid even one of the components of this course will result in serious injury or death. Do not attempt this course if you are not 100 percent confident in your abilities, or I’d you are under the influence of any substance.”
Kamari then noticed something scratched at the bottom of the sign.
“Not even the Sharingan will help you with this
-Okami Uchiha”
The rain trickled down his face as he had a realization.
Okami was Kamari’s old sensei at the Academy. If HE couldn’t complete this obstacle course, Kamari had no chance. No wonder he had heard that Okami-sensei was in the hospital a few days ago.
Kamari then made out someone training. It was the red haired girl that he had met when Snow left the village on his mission to Volcano Country. The girl was beating on a punching dummy.His Sharingan enhanced vision could easily tell that her knuckles were bleeding, but she still kept on going. Kamari watched as she kept punching, further damaging her knuckles. Either she was a masochist or was completely insensitive to pain. Even Kamari with his brutal training bordering on self harm would take a break at this point.The girl kept on punching for a good 10 minutes before finally stopping, breathing heavily. Kamari decided it would be a good time to introduce himself. He casually walked over to the girl, his armored trench coat and waist length jet black hair flowing in the wind, and said “Hey, we never got properly introduced. That seems like some...”
Kamari pauses to find the right words.
“...brutal training there, huh?”
WC 358
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:53 am
The Yuki approached the training grounds. The light rain got his clothes wet, but as a Yuki, the cold didn't bother him. Additionally, the extra weight of his clothes didn't bother too much, he had been through much worse. The Yuki saw something out of the corner of his eyes. An obstacle course. The white-haired boy happily approached it, remembering what Kamari had said about the last one. The Yuki saw a sign next to it, reading, "Warning: This obstacle course is extremely dangerous. Failure to avoid even one of the components of this course will result in serious injury or death. Do not attempt this course if you are not 100 percent confident in your abilities, or I’d you are under the influence of any substance." Yoi, let out a small grin as he noticed the spelling error. Clearly someone was under the influence of a substance while writing this. There was a small note mentioning the Sharingan, but Yoi quickly read it and gave it little caution. If the Sharingan didn't help, why should Yoi care? He didn't have one. The Yuki walked up to the beginning of it and looked ahead. The Yuki took a step into it, and noticing things from his peripheral vision, saw several kunai shoot out. He reached out with both hands, catching them all in a blur of metal with clanging sounds. The Yuki saw a mud pit, but as he ran across it with Surface Walking, he felt a sharp sensation under his feet. The Yuki, using his instincts, quickly jumped up, and using Wind Release jump, shot forward, quickly crossing the mud pit, and the kunai trap. The Yuki then formed a few more handseals, creating an Ice Weapon. It was a shield, about 3 feet in diameter. The Yuki crouched behind it as he ran through the course. He was attacked by an onslaught of fire, but he formed a handseal, creating a small blanket of mist, dampening the fire and putting it out. It took him around 10 more seconds to complete the rest of the obstacle course. It was mildly difficult. The Yuki jumped up the other side of the training course. He landed on the ground, and unbeknownst to the Yuki, he had triggered a spring-loaded katana. Thanks to his own luck, the katana only grazed his arm, but the Yuki grimaced in pain. Using his Basic Medical Ninjutsu, he quickly healed the wound and moved on. He noticed Kamari and a woman he had met the other day. He walked over to them. He was wearing a light-blue t-shirt, white pants, and dark blue sandals. All of it, except the bottom of his sandals, which you normally wouldn't see, were all spotless after the obstacle course. The Yuki said to the two of them, "Hey, how you guys doing?"

WC: 474
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:02 pm
Akira had turned her back against the training dummy she had been using her for rage, now using it to support her weight as she leaned back agaisnt it. Her soft pants lingering from her lips as the red haired vixen gave herself a moment to catch her breath. She really didn't like the cold, the vixen was much more adapted to the heat than cold. It was due to her blood running a little higher than what normally a person's would. But for the moment, the soft raindrops felt refreshing against her heated flesh. Trickling down from her cheekbone and down her neck.

There was others that had stayed to train through the rain. That was very like a shinobi, not really allowing the element of weather to get into the way of becoming stronger. For a moment, Akira would stand back and observe them as the pacing of her heart began to return to normal. Her eyebrow will raise as the two seemed to hold some interest in one of the training obstacle courses. The one with the dark hair, she couldn't help but mistaken him for Sai from the distance. Although it didn't take her long to realize that she was wrong. Both of the individuals was strangers to her. yet she had seen them both during the time of Snjor's departure. The one with dark hair had decided to approach her since she was finished with training, which continued her eyebrow being arched. She had threatened to fight him during the first time they met, she wondered what he was up to as of now.

Akira would shift her hand to where it would lay behind her back, as the dark haired male made a comment of her harsh training. Her ember eyes looked him over. "Brutal in the sense of it being boring, but I don't mind the harsh aftermath." She replied with a curious tilt of her head. Hinting towards being unbothered by the condition of her hands and bruised shins. Simply a warm bath was all she needed at the end of the day and she'd be fine. "I guess your one of Snjor's friends? In that case. . . I'm Akira, one of his teammates." Saying those last words bit at her sharply. To the point that she almost winced as she spoke them. Was she still even considered a teammate? There was another approach, this one being someone else she had seen for a short moment in the past. "Doing swell you can say. . ." Replying to how she was, biting back that inside there was a firestorm that spiraled within her. "What of you two?"
{WC: 442} {TWC: 899}
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:38 pm
Kamari was pretty much expecting the girl’s reply.
“Brutal in the sense of it being boring, but I don't mind the harsh aftermath."
“I guess you could be right,” Kamari replied. “There are a whole lot of things worse than bloody knuckles.”
Kamari understood that completely. He sometimes trained to the point he would pass out. Sometimes he would train while he was injured, even making excessive use of the injured limb. He remembered one time where he ran five kilometers with a sprained ankle, training to push through the pain. This girl was a lot like him, he decided.
"I guess your one of Snjor's friends? In that case. . . I'm Akira, one of his teammates."
Kamari was kind of confused as to why this girl, Akira, used Snow’s real name. Still, he didn’t care. As long as it didn’t offend Snow, he was fine. Kamari noticed that Akira winced when she said teammate.
“I’m Kamari. I’m a close friend of Sai’s and a fellow Uchiha.“
Kamari would then flash his Sharingan on and off to prove it.
”I wouldn’t say I’m officially on a team since I don’t have a Jonin leader but I go on a lot of missions with Sai.”
Kamari would then notice Yoi show up and say "Hey, how you guys doing?"
Akira replied with "Doing swell you can say. . ."
Kamari really had to think about the question. His depression had somewhat gotten worse since Snow left and quite frankly he missed his friend. Kamari would drop his happy, hot-blooded side for a second and say “okay, I guess.”
With his excited side back on, he would then say to Yoi “Hey, I got a new Genjutsu technique, wanna see it?”
Kamari couldn’t wait to show off the Lightning Flash Pillar. It was pretty powerful, as it affected not only one target, but everybody within 20 meters as well as temporarily blinding anybody who saw him regardless of distance. He had also relegated Ephemeral to a backup jutsu since his Sharingan genjutsu had developed to the point where it was of equal strength. It was also far easier to cast. There were no signs at all to give away that he was using it at all, not including his active Sharingan of course, and it had no range limitations. All someone had to do was see his eyes and they would be right in his trap.
Kamari would then turn to Akira.
“Same goes for you, this genjutsu affects multiple targets at once and I don’t want to scar you for life.”
WC 427
TWC 785
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:57 pm
The Yuki overheard the two mention Snow, and said, "Yep, Snow and I were rather good friends. Speaking of which, where is he?" The Yuki, taking advantage of the Mark Seal he had placed on Snow, used the Mark Tracking jutsu. "Well, he's in Volcano Country. I hope he's safe out there, there are some real monsters out there..." The Yuki's voice fell off and he looked downwards at his feet, remembering Calin.

Looking up again, in an answer to the girl's question, "I'm doing fine. It's gonna be a little awkward without another Yuki here, I guess I'll have to be all alone in my Ice Release training. But none the less, I'm doing fine." The Yuki noticed Kamari's facial expression change as he said how he was doing. The Yuki, when Kamari asked mentioned a new technique, Yoi said, "Yeah, I'm interested. I hope it's not as crazy as your Ephemeral pranks, however."

WC: 155
TWC: 629
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:38 am
Akira has always used Snjor's real name over his nickname, and he never seemed to mind it. Either way the vixen wasn't the type to go easy on anyone anyways. "We wasn't an official team in that case either, just foolish genin who thought we could stick around I guess." The words bit at her own self bitterly as she spoke them. She really did feel foolish. Now the team was easily falling apart. Snjor told her that be would always be her teammate, but the team was still incomplete.

She took in the information of the other male being a Yuki. She did recall Snjor using ice once to impress them. So they was alike. Then there was the mention of a Genjutsu. Akira didn't have very much experience with Genjutsu, she just knew the basics and possibly a few someone techniques of it. "Scar me for life you say?" The vixen let out a little chuckle as her ember eyes spark up. "I've scarred myself already as a child. But I'm not interested in mental play."

She could tell that Yoi seemed to be worried for Snjor after his departure. No doubt there really was monsters out there, and Akira had to remind herself that it was her teammate's decision. She couldn't allow herself to sit and worry about him, again that was weakness. "What are you wanting to do with that new Genjutsu of yours?"
{WC: 238} {TWC: 1,137}
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:40 pm
Akira has told Kamari she wasn’t into that sort of thing when it came to Genjutsu. Kamari chuckled at the implications of the comment as Akira asked him what exactly he would do with it.
“You’ll see, it’s gonna be legendary,” Kamari answered enthusiastically. Yoi told Kamari he hoped it wouldn’t be as crazy as his usual pranks, but he would soon be out of luck.
“Sorry Yoi, they only get worse from here. I reserve the right to use this specific illusion I’m about to show you in an actual battle.”
Kamari would then warn both of them to look away if they didn’t want to be affected. If both of them look away, Kamari will do nothing, but if either Yoi or Akira looks, he will go through the signs for Lightning Illusion Flash Pillar. A blinding light would then burst from Kamari’s body, trapping them both in his greatest illusion he had made yet. It would be Kinzoku, the current Hokage, doing a pelvic thrust dance while wearing an absurdly over the top flashy outfit. The whole time, the most annoying song Kamari could think of would play in the background. This illusion wouldn’t just show up in the world. It would completely override the senses of Kamari’s latest test subjects. Everywhere they look, they would see nothing but Kinzoku doing the pelvic thrust, and even if they closed their eyes they would still see it. It was the ultimate in Genjutsu-based pranks.
WC 246
TWC 1031
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm
As Kamari, told Yoi to look away from his pranks, Yoi looked at his watch. Jesus! The Yuki had to pack. Yoi averting his eyes from Kamari, said, "Hate to break it to you guys, but I gotta go. I'm heading to Kiri in the morning, so I gotta pack and rest up before I go." Yoi would then go on his way, heading back to his house. This training session sure did go by fast.

[exit]

WC: 76
TWC: 705

705 words to Hiding in the Ash and Dust (1000/1250) with teaching discount (if this thread is approved)
14 AP
705/2000 to Akira's chakra sig
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000