Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Day One - Page 2 Empty Re: Day One

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Yoshimi would look perplexed, surprised that she took up such an odd shinobi art. “She is indeed talented. Perhaps she will make a fine puppeteer, but what do I know of such things.” Yoshimi would smile, glad to hear good news.

As Akaboshi explained himself the Hyuuga would mentally follow along piecing it all together in his mind’s eye. It would seem as though he desired to reform the Queensguard, but such would be both odd considering their lack of a royal family and possibly treasonous depending on how it was seen by the shinobi forces. “H-” His words would be silenced as the red headed man standing before him anticipated this question and already had a rebuttal. “An organization founded on trust instead of power?” He would ask aloud, his mind uncertain of whether or not such a thing would work. “Be careful, for your words can be mistaken to the ears of those that know not your meaning. Trust is an easy concept to think about, but fully placing your trust in another is difficult.” The Hyuuga would point to the Royal Castle, “They trusted us, and it only brought them misfortune. It is hard to place ones trust in a shinobi, as deception is second nature to them.” He spoke of this almost as if he was not a shinobi. He was a soldier of Hoshigakure, but was he truly a shinobi in the traditional sense? Probably not. Yoshimi was far more akin to a samurai or knight than that of a ninja.

While he had some doubts, the idea of a group that only considered Hoshi’s best interests instead of any individuals was incredibly appealing. Politics was for the aristocrats and had no place in the hearts or minds of soldiers. “I consider you a dear friend and I will help you forge your vision into a reality. Know that it will take a great deal of preparation, and should you keep such a thing from the Hogokage it will only bring you and those around you despair.” The Hyuuga had desired what was best for Hoshigakure, but he also didn’t wish to break his vows to the shinobi. He had broken vows once… and look how deep those scars now run.

WC: 376
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:35 am
Akaboshi would take the advice of his friend to heart. The Uzumaki was aware of the risks his plan would bring with, but he was willing to take it. "If not me, then who?" He decided to trust his own instinct. His mistakes might as well be his own, instead of someone else's. The redhead could see where Yoshimi was coming from. The people had trusted them once before and look at where it had brought them. "Never trust words, just actions." If he was able to present results he was certain that they would be able to come to trust the shinobi once more. "Once they see the good we're doing their trust will slowly come back again." At least that's what he was hoping for.

Never trust anyone until they have proven to you that they can be trusted. Akaboshi was aware of the amount of work he would have to do in order to achieve his goal, but he was sure that it would pay off in the long end. "For now I intend to work from the shadows, in secret. Only a handful of people will be brought in, all of which I can trust." They were still at the beginning, all the more reason to be cautious. "You're the only one I have informed of my plan. I know you will do what's best for the village and you are not afraid to tell me when I'm wrong. I have no need for sheep who will only follow." With the two of them they could slowly set everything in motion. 

The hardest thing might be convincing the Hogokage that what he planned to do would be in Hoshigakure's best interest. But the red haired Uzumaki knew he would need to get his approval first. "I intend to meet with the Hogokage soon. If he truly wishes for peace he will have no choice but to grant me his permission." In no way did he want for his actions to be seen as committing treason, which was why he wanted to inform the leader of the village first. "Most of all I am aware that there won't be any glory in all of this. The people won't even know who is protecting them, as it should be. I'm not looking for glory or medals, I'm no politician nor aristocrat. I am The Red King." Goosebumps over his arms as he finally accepted his nickname.

(WC: 408, TWC: 2564)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:42 pm
Yoshimi would take the man’s words to heart. He was glad that he was both among the trusted few and respected enough for his opinion that Akaboshi would bring him into the fold. “You honor me with your words. I simply have no reason to be deceitful and try to be honest and direct. I would rather tell you if your idea is a poor one than find out later that you died because of it.” A smile would make it way across the face of the Hyuuga though, happy that his friend thought so highly of him.

Yoshimi would nod, agreeing with his comrade. He sought only to fulfill his duty to the village that he called home. Glory was not needed, though acting with honor would be imperative for this shadowy organization. The young Hyuuga had no desire to bring dishonor to himself or his kin. “I would not use those exact words when dealing with the man. It comes across as a threat.” The Hyuuga would mention, offering a small bit of advice, “Simply let him know what you seek to do, and let him oversee it. Should he not like what he sees, he can step in and disband this group.” Yoshimi would hope that this would allow Akaboshi to move forward with his plan without treating the shinobi almost as if an enemy. They should work together to make the village the best it could possibly be. A bright future seemed to be on the horizon, one that he didn’t even need his Byakugan to see. It was good to see that that spark had ignited in the man standing before him, that passion that burns white hot. Such passion if properly directed could inspire the masses, it could raise the morale of every allied soldier on a battlefield. It was a far more powerful weapon than any that the Hyuuga had ever wielded. It was also far more dangerous if left unchecked.

“I’ll follow along your rounds, but once finished would you like to get something to eat? It has been far too long since we shared a table and meal, friend.” Yoshimi would hope that his friend would accept, for he had missed the company of his brothers in arms. He was just glad that Akaboshi didn’t harbor resentment towards him for his actions, and it that were true than many others may not as well.

WC:403
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:05 am
Akaboshi would smile upon hearing his friend's advice on how to deal with the Hogokage. "Worry not, I intend to choose my words wisely." After all, his goal was to receive permission. The Uzumaki didn't plan on declaring war against his own people, but he would pick up arms to exterminate any possible threat to his village. But the final decision would be completely in the hands of their leader, if he decided not to give his approval then the red haired Chuunin wouldn't have another choice but to abandon his plan since even he wouldn't go against the orders of his Kage.

The red haired Uzumaki had a hard time picturing an image of the man standing at the top of the hierarchy, Yasaki Uchiha. Not much was known about the man leading their village except for his dream of returning peace to Hoshigakure, a cause which could count on Akaboshi's support. The main goal of his own plan was to ensure the future of the village in the Land of Haven, so his Kage would receive his full support in order to make it possible. If they were aiming to achieve the same dream, they might as well try and do it together since they all wanted the same thing.

As they were continuing their rounds Yoshimi suggested the two of them should get something to eat once they were finished. "Sounds like a plan to me. Our Chuunin wages aren't all that but it'll be my treat as a celebration of our reunion." The redhead placed his hand on the Hyuuga's shoulder as they were headed towards a place to replenish their energy. Once they arrived at their destination Akaboshi wondered how his friend's training was coming along. "Tell me, anything new you added to your arsenal?" He was curious to see how much Yoshimi had grown since the last time they were together.

As a member of the famous Hyuuga clan it would come as no surprise that he was adept at close quarter combat, but surely that wasn't all he was capable of. Akaboshi himself was more talented in Ninjutsu and had lately delved into the world of space and time, coming up with some useful techniques here and there. "I haven't forgotten my heritage either, as an Uzumaki it goes without saying that I should practice in my clan's specialty" he would refer to his clan's talent for Fuinjutsu which they were known for all over the world. "Anything new you are looking to learn?" If there was something coming to mind then Akaboshi wouldn't mind helping out his friend.

(WC: 436, TWC: 3000)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:23 pm
Yoshimi would graciously accept, for a free meal was a splendid way to celebrate their reunion. While Akaboshi was right, their wages were more than enough to allow them to get by comfortably. They just wouldn’t be making any huge purchases anytime soon without supplementing that income heavily. The young Hyuuga would enter the establishment, the aroma of the food heavy in the air all around them. His eyes would close for a moment, allowing his olfactory senses to truly savor the moment. His mouth would immediately begin to water, hunger catching up with him quickly. His small breakfast was enough to sustain him, but his morning training had helped him work up a bit of an appetite. He would take a seat at a table with his red haired comrade and set his helm beside him, his short platinum hair very different than the typical long dark hair of the Hyuuga clan. It wasn’t clear as to why he was an anomaly. Perhaps a distant ancestor had mingled with an outsider, or he simply developed some sort of genetic mutation. Nevertheless it didn’t change his Hyuuga heritage.

When asked about adding to his arsenal, he simply shook his head to reply that he had not. “While I do not discredit the merits of dabbling in many fields, I simply take a different approach. While some don’t mind being a jack of all trades, master of none, I seek to master just one.” His words might have come across as harsher than intended, but his sole focus was to master close quarter combat. Should a conflict occur and Yoshimi be within striking distance, the enemy should understand that their life was nearing its end. This clear focus allowed him to hone his craft to a razor sharp point, and he intended to wield that razor in the name of Hoshi. “I have begun some research into the field of space and time manipulation. If executed properly I imagine it can help my close quarters combat a great deal, though I can say that I am far from an expert.”

As a Hyuuga his clan specialized in hand to hand combat, utilizing the Gentle Fist martial arts style to great effect. While he was competent in the field, using ones bare hands was only reserved for an instance where a suitable weapon could not be found. No matter how one looks at it a blade is more lethal than a fist and steel is far more durable than flesh. A proper weapon extends ones reach as well, making the distance you and your enemy that much less than without one. The Hyuuga would then answer his ally about his question regarding learning something new. “If you have any pointers in the ways of Space and Time ninjutsu I would happily hear them out. Despite reading into the field at the library, I find it difficult to put into practice what I am reading about.” He would take a sip of the water that the waiter would bring while waiting for his food and possibly an answer from his friend.

WC: 518
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:46 am
Taking a seat Akaboshi noticed Yoshimi and he were the only ones in the establishment so far. It was still rather early in the day so it made sense there weren't a lot of customers yet. Not that the Uzumaki would mind, it gave the two of them the opportunity to discuss matters in peace and quiet. The Uzumaki quickly ordered a glass of water and something to eat. Not anything too heavy on the stomach so it wouldn't be too taxing on his body once he would do some exercise later in the afternoon. The redhead would take this moment to relax after finishing his rounds.

Paying close attention he listened to his Hyuuga friend explaining how he wished to become a true master of close combat. It would be the fighting style closest to his clan who were famous for their usage of Gentle Fist techniques. Combined with the Byakugan they were a force to be reckoned with. People often forgot about them since the Uchiha and their dojutsu, the Sharingan, were so popular. But when pitted against each other in battle it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if the Hyuuga were to come out on top. It was something Akaboshi was jealous of sometimes, his clan didn't grant him any special eyes so he had to try and compensate the lack of dojutsu an other way. 

As he took a sip from the glass of water the waiter had brought the red haired Uzumaki started thinking about ways to improve both Yoshimi and himself. In order to go through with his plan he had to make sure they were at their strongest. Akaboshi had a couple of Ninjutsu techniques that could aid him in battle but he knew it wouldn't be enough to carry the burden of his village. It was unfortunate that he wasn't as talented at Fuinjutsu as most of his clan members but nothing could be done about that except for continuing his training.

Space and Time ninjutsu, an interesting field if he'd say so himself. Altering space and time in a way you could use it to your advantage. "Recently I acquired a couple of new techniques" he would refer to Space/Time ninjutsu. "The first one I came upon at the library, a powerful offensive move." He would be talking about Cavum Nigrum, a jutsu capable of forming a rift that can be hurled in a direction of his choice. Anything caught in the rift would be crushed into nothingness and in addition to that, the jutsu would also try to pull anyone within ten meters into the rift. 

Akaboshi was also able to come up with a technique of his own. "The second one is something I created myself, a bit more defensive." This time he would be talking about the Time Dilation Field, a technique used to slow down time of everything and everyone around him when they were to enter his barrier. It would prove very useful in case he wasn't able to keep up with the speed of an incoming threat, or so he explained to Yoshimi. "I plan on experimenting with space and time a bit more, I wouldn't mind showing you from time to time." Seconds after he was done talking the waiter arrived with both their meals. 

(WC: 554, TWC: 3554)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:19 pm
Yoshimi would finish sipping his water as he listened to the reply from the man sitting across from him. He would raise his brow, not so much as in shock as he was impressed with the man’s development. It was a tricky specialty and far from what the far more martially focused Hyuuga was accustomed to, yet the talented man sitting at the table with him had not only started learning techniques, but also creating his own. That was… amazing, honestly. He would really need to step up if he didn’t want to fall behind his peers.

Their meals would come, and the Hyuuga would dig in to a delicious, thinly sliced pork sandwich with sliced tomato, lettuce and some sort of dressing that pulled it all together into a fine dish. Savoring the first bite before swallowing it down. He would then use his napkin to wipe any mess from his face and address his companion. “I would be happy to learn as much as I can from you. Would you prefer me to set a time and date for a proper training exercise, sir?” His formal military background would shine through just a bit, as his speech here came out a bit rough like he was speaking to a drill sergeant or something. He would sort of come to, realizing his tone and formality was likely unneeded here. “My apologies. I… haven’t been around many people beyond my family. I must have been lost in thought and it just blurted out like that.” He would scratch the back of his head, slightly embarrassed by his words.

“If you would like to train sometime, I would be honored. Perhaps we could get a decent sparring match in like old times as well. I wonder if your skill on the battlefield is as grand as your skill academically. I may be able to show you a few things as well.” The Hyuuga would smile and then take another bite of his tasty meal while waiting for Akaboshi to answer. He would then wash it down with a sip of his water.

WC: 351
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:42 pm
A glorious dish in front of him. An ensemble of bacon, lettuce and tomato, it looked almost too beautiful to eat. Truly a feast for the eyes. Akaboshi tried to resist as long as possible but he couldn't wait anymore, he took a big bite and immediately his mouth was filled with the rich taste of the sandwich. The intense flavour completely taking over his mind and body. After the first bite he would be savoring each and every single one of the following to enjoy it to the fullest. His napkin close to him in case he needed to wipe away any mess on his face. 

The red haired Uzumaki would take the time to listen to his Hyuuga friend. "Relax, when we're amongst each other you can call me what ever feels most comfortable" he would joke to Yoshimi's usage of the word sir in a way to address Akaboshi. Last time he was spoken to in such a formal manner must have been during his time at the Queensguard. Deep down the redhead knew there was always a place and time where the hierarchy had to be respected, but he always used to tell his comrades to address him as Akaboshi. Only when they were out on official business would he order them to use formal speach.

"Whenever your schedule allows it" he would reply to Yoshimi's question about deciding on a time and date for their training. "But first let us enjoy our meal." With the recruiting of his Hyuuga friend the first part of his plan had been completed. Of equal importance would be making sure they grew stronger if they wanted to carry out their plan successfully. No one would follow someone who wasn't able to hold his own, all the more reason for the Uzumaki to keep training. It was just the beginning. Time would be of the essence now that the first steps had been taken.

The redhead would wipe away some mayo before he would speak once more. "You will be my lieutenant, my right-hand man. I require you to be in the best shape possible." Akaboshi was aware that he didn't need to tell his friend that. Training for Yoshimi was almost the same as breathing. Even so, he still wanted to let the Hyuuga know that he was counting on him. "Crucial times are ahead of us, ones that might decide whether or not our plan stands or falls." He would then finish the delicious dish in front of him before he would speak out again. "Do you have anyone in mind that might be a good addition to our group?" Two could only do so much. It was important they kept growing, in numbers as well as in power. 

(WC: 461, TWC: 4015)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 pm
His embarrassment was clear when Akaboshi mentioned that he should speak freely… er not be so formal. He knew that such was not supposed to be done, but his family were all soldiers. That was simply how they behaved around one another. It would likely have been incredibly odd to most outsiders.

The now slightly embarrassed young Hyuuga would take his friends advice and continue to enjoy his sandwich as he thinks over when would be best for their training exercises. It would have to happen when they were both free of duties, which was more and more difficult with their forces as limited as they were at the time. As strange as it seemed, finding time they were both available would likely be the biggest deterrent in this whole endeavor. “I should be free tomorrow in the later afternoon, maybe around three.” He would say this, more thinking aloud than giving a proper response to the man sitting across from him. Once he worked through his schedule a few more times mentally he would nod and confirm this to his comrade.

A look of almost astonishment would flash across his face, the youth nearly spitting out his bite of sandwich. “Oh wow! You honor me far more that deserved, Akaboshi.” Yoshimi would stand and give a quick bow, something that may be seen as odd to others if there was anyone else in the establishment. Luckily it seemed like it was just the two of them, and the staff were all back in the kitchen at the time of this occurring. He would return to his seat, his eyes showing a determination to avoid letting down the man placing so much faith into him. “You need not worry, I will train even harder than usual. I will be the steel that you draw in your times of need.” He would sip his water and then take yet another bite of his now almost finished sandwich. This really was turning out to be a far better day that originally expected.

“I sadly know not many others. I don’t interact much with many other shinobi outside of my family. Ever since the Queensguard fell, well I’ve mostly took on missions with my kin who I knew wouldn’t have distrust in me for prior actions.” He would think for a moment, before an idea would strike him. “Have you considered Reminisce? I know that you likely don’t desire to put her in any danger, but she also was a part of the old order.” He would take another sip, finishing his water and grabbing the attention of the wait staff to bring another glass.

WC: 442
TWC: 4334
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain

Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:46 pm
For a moment Akaboshi would just sit there, letting his food digest, and just try to enjoy the quiet for a little bit. He would lean back with his hands behind his head as a sign he truly enjoyed his meal. "Hm, that should work out for me as well. I'll let you know in time. Remind me to show you something that will help us keep in contact even when we're not together." The first part of his answer would be as a reply to decide on a time and place for their training, the second part was a reference to a certain technique he recently picked up to keep in contact with each other regardless of the distance between them.

"Nonsense, if anyone is able to estimate your true value it would be me." The red haired Uzumaki knew all too well how hard Yoshimi trained and all the things he sacrificed in order to become a worthy warrior. A soldier like the young Hyuuga would fit right in. "Your place is next to me, I won't accept no for an answer." Akaboshi decided to form his squad only with those he could trust and his friend was one of those people. He wasn't sure about the dangers their plan would hold but in case things took a turn for the worse he would need trustworthy people around him. 

Yoshimi would then mention the name of the kunoichi who meant a lot to the redhead as a possible candidate for their group. "Reminisce has crossed my mind, yes. Although I don't want to put her in danger I know all too well that she would hate me if I told her I wouldn't want her to get hurt." The redhead would smile as he said those words, of all people he knew her best and how she would react if he wouldn't ask for her help. "I'm sure she will accept my request. After all, she is quite talented." The Chuunin would refill his drink before he took another sip. 

He started pondering about who else they could ask to join them. On one hand Akaboshi only wanted people he could trust, while on the other he had to make sure it wasn't only the three of them. Maybe he could come up with a way to put a couple of others through some kind of process in order to find out if they belonged in their group. "The first stone has been laid in the foundation, the next one is recruiting others but that won't be easy since I only want people I can trust." The Uzumaki would be open to suggestions so if Yoshimi had an idea on how to gain members he would be all ears. 

(WC: 461, TWC: 4476)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum