Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

A chance meeting  Empty A chance meeting

Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:04 pm
It was a cool night as Ghost was fresh off the clock. He had had a rough night and was just trying to unwind for the moment. This was his favorite bar of all time. It was called the electric slide in bar. Funny name but all the same. It was always lit in this place on the weekends. But tonight it was well rounded and not as many people. The scene was just cool to be frank. This is how Ghost loved it as he was not really a people person. Looking on he would walk up to the bar tender and ask for a ginger ale. His most favorite drink next to root beer and lemon water. He was just trying to relax the night away as tomorrow he was to set off for a new mission. It was a beautiful night out as he sat at the bar.

This place is where all the ninja come once they get off of work. But is a Shinobi truly off the clock. Not really they just be laying low. Ghost would look on as he truly needed the drink that was coming his way. He would wonder if he would meet any more cloud ninja this night. 

Wc208
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A chance meeting  Empty Re: A chance meeting

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:51 pm
Mika Fukumoto was in the building!

She had just entered a bar, “Electric Slide”, a bar primarily occupied by men. As the young woman would open the door, the customers’ ears would be welcomed with a light bell ring. It was a nice evening. It was dark out, and the full moon was out, shining through the windows of the bar. If people were good enough with name origins and linguisitics if they’d ask for the girl’s name they’d learn it had to do with the moon.

As Mika entered her black cloak swayed behind her as she closed the door. Cold air rushed into the room. It was beautiful in the skies that evening, but regardless, was still very chilly for those who didn’t like cool temperatures.

The woman wore her typical dress and she’d find herself taking a seat at the bar next to one of the few men who dared to sit in a quiet building at night- Ghost. She recognized his head band and would glance at it trying to remember if she had ever laid eyes on the man before. She hadn’t and thus paid him very little mind. The Fukumoto would sit next to him and sigh softly.
“Good evening Mika! How are you this fine night?” the old bartender would ask with a smile on his face. She came to this bar often and he recognized the girl.

“I’m alright I suppose. Just a bit tired. A bit annoyed with some particular things but otherwise am ok.” She’d reply with a nod. Her face was neutral and stoic. Her posture rigid and tight. She was so wrapped up in her head mentally about someone who had pissed her off earlier, she didn’t really ask the man likewise how he was as well. Too concentrated with what had went wrong not too long ago that day,”I’ll take some honey whiskey.” She’d request and the young woman would soon say hello to a small glass of orange brown liquid, “Thanks.” She’d state flatly.
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:42 pm
"honey whiskey what a very odd choice of drink. But one tend to drink that when they are not in the greatest of moods." He would this to the girl sitting right next to him. Seeing as she would order such a dark drink he could tell she just got off of duty. With a smile on his face and him drinking his light bink sake. He would consider to continue to talk to the girl." You wear our village head band yet I have never laid eyes upon you not once. Tell me how long have you been apart of the cloud Shinobi system. I don't won't to ring any alarms but you do not look like the well you know the fighting type." He would say this in a playful tone as to try to cheer up the girl sitting next to him. Regardless of the fact she looks more battle ready then he did.

Ghost looks on as he called for another glass of his drink. Waiting to see how she would respond to such a statement. Looking on her would memorize her image. He must know how all his allies look.

Wc403
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:39 pm
Mika would hear the man next to her pipe up. She’d be in the middle of sipping her drink as she heard him speak some sort of bull to her. She’d nearly gag as she drunk her whiskey. Her eyes swayed over to the side at the man, but her distaste blocked out the sweet and strong feeling in her mouth leaving it null but the drunkness that was slowly filling her mind.

She’d gulp down her drink before speaking and her facial spoke agitation and distaste.

She’d swivel her chair so, she was directly facing Ghost. He would have her full attention.

“I’ve never seen you before either.” She’d say bluntly, “My name is Mika Fukumoto. I have lived in Kumo my entire life and so have my family. I have recently became a genin. Most of my family are shinobi.” she’d say, “If you haven’t laid eyes on me you have probably laid eyes on one my cousins.” She’d say feeling disgraced.

“As for me being ‘fighting type’, don’t underestimate me. I’ll kick you ass if you try me hard enough and properly,” the woman would frown. Yeah, her tits were big and showing. Yeah, her dress was short, Yeah, she wore barettes in hair. Yeah, she wore perfume. And yeah, she was feminine looking. That didn’t mean she couldn’t kill people for Kumo.

She’d meant it to. Mika was not in the mood to be played with in that very moment.

Words: 244
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:03 am
Ghost would look on as the girl next to him clearly stated her mindset towards what he said. In that very moment he could tell she was a die hard Shinobi. But he would notice her saying she was a genin of the village. This meant she was just starting out such as him. Looking on at her he would put his hands together in a defenseless like pose. A clear sign of I don't won't no smoke so I am at peace. Looking on at her he would continue." You have have that stuff on but boy I bet you never took a life before. Trust me hearing about a dead body is not like seeing one. But do tell me you said your family huh. Is your clan well known. Like what can they really do if need be? I am sure you heard of my clan as well."

He would stop for a moment and realize he did not even tell her his name." Right my apologies I am Ghost Hyuga. Born here in the cloud not the leaf. Anyhow what was I saying oh right? With his hand on his head he would continue. "What I meant to say was if you was to go out on a mission what can you and your clan do that would benefit the team!? He would ask this question truly wanting to know.

Wc637
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:33 am
Her brow twitched and she’d show teeth in utter distaste.

“How do you know I’ve never taken a life? Assuming things now aren’t we?” she wasn’t lying, in a way….. He was correct though. No where in her past or icly had she taken a life before. That didn’t mean she was opposed to doing it though. In a way, her father blamed his death on her in the letter.
But that wasn’t the same thing now was it? If he didn’t know who the Fukumotos were perhaps, it was for the best. They kind of had a bad reputation anyways. But she did know who the Hyugas were, but she wasn’t going to butter him up for them being a noble clan! Especially after what had just happened.

Mika would take his apology, but tartly, “Your apology is accepted….I guess.” She’d say. She had forgiven him, she didn’t know too much about him to judge per say. Just the clan. If he was a Hyuga he was definitely lucky. Right? He was probably more gifted than her and powerful. As much as she’d never admit it. Probably was wiser than her to due, to his older age status.

She was tempted to say,’my clan is better than yours’, but she knew that was subjective and dishonorable. Her clan has done enough. She needed to be wise if this man was going to judge her and not lash out, too much at least. It would've been a stupid and strong thing to say. A bad idea.

“My clan can do things with the mind and brain. It’s complicated…. You wouldn’t understand the background of it. I don’t think you would,” she’d say giving him a light insult in return, “We are empaths. We control emotions. We can make people hear things like a crazy person. Make someone sad or mad. Can make people momentarily stronger through the fight or flight response. I can make people see white, like nothing at all. I can do a lot of things. But the best thing we can do……” she’d say, “Is make people go berserk as other clans call it.” She’d use her fingers as quotation marks, “But we have to touch them,” she’d say and mess with him. Now touching his hand for a moment as if she were going to do something then didn’t,”I don’t think you are a good person to practice on. You are a Hyuga after all.” She’d fold her arms.

She’d leave him to his thoughts and make assumptions.

Words: 409
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 am
He would give out a small. Laugh as she explains her clans abilities. Looking o he could tell she wanted to truly honor her clan. He would then put his finger up in the air after she would touch him. "All of that is to be fear you see Mika. If you can not touch your opponent what good is it to have such connections to the Chakra. You see us Hyuga was the same way. More or so most still are. We need to get up close and personal to attack our targets you know. But what if we can't get up close. Chances are we lost right." He would start to laugh as he said such a thing." That is why we started to use other justu you know. We use justu that will help us get closer to our opponents. You see I use water releases so yeah. I can get close to folks."

He would look at her as he pointed to his head. "So what you need to do is catch your opponent off guard. If you need to touch them. Then make them fight you at long range. So that they think you need to be them from far away. So once they get close to you BAM." He would laugh at what he just said. " Anyhow have you been on a C rank mission yet? "

Wc869
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:33 am
Mika had no words. He didn’t say his comments on her clan, simply giving her advice after she faked jutsu touched him. He did have a point. It was good advice she decided. The woman would blink at the older man. She was trying to find the words to say something in response to his advice, “Ok….” Was what she’d say in response. She’d nod and give a light smile in acknowledgment.

“No. I have not done a C-rank mission yet. Have you?” she’d say. She was hesitant to respond. She knew he’d use it as a way to make fun of her not ‘murdering’ anyone yet. It’d sucked to say the least, but it was also a strange and sadistic thought. It was unnecessary. She wasn’t some maniac, but she was a maniac to nonchalantly threaten Hyugas. Now wasn’t she?

Mika would find words to continue the conversation of the evening, “So. Do you like alcohol?” she’d first ask seeing the non-alcoholic beverage then would state, “Look. Are you trying to go on a mission with me or something? Why ask?” questioned this new person abruptly. She’d arch a brow. The woman at this point finished her glass and had requested another refill.
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:31 am
Ghost would go quietly for a moment as he knew the time was coming. Seeing his village being treated so poorly had made him more then angry. But to make sure no one invade them again he was going to get stronger and find help. He was indeed about to ask her to join him on a few missions. Looking on at her with a serious look on his eyes. He would reply to her question. "Listen Mika you doing D rank missions is literally child play. Once you touch a C rank mission. It's not all mighty hard. But it sure as hell ain't no walk in the park. As ninja we must train even when we are not training. At this very moment I am training my senses even more. To be that of an experience fighter. I am glad we met today. I have a good feeling that you could be stronger then me one day."

He would down the drink he was drinking as more milk came his way." Join me on a few missions at least let me show you. What it means to be a Shinobi of the Cloud. We move like lightning you know.

Wc1070
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:45 am
Mika frowned at the phrase 'child's play'. She wasn't a child! She was grown! How dare this man claim she wasn't good enough! She'd show him! Her face scrunched clearly showed ill taste towards him, but it ended quickly.

'Stronger than a Hyuga? I highly doubt it but ok' she'd think to herself but her doubt wasn't made known other than her face softened.

"Ok.........." she'd comment then would go silent. She was trying to find the proper words to speak, "I'll do some missions with you! How about that then?" she'd agree to his offer. Nothing wrong with making yourself a better and stronger person. Perhaps, she'd learn from the experience and could come ways from where she was now. It was a long shot, and it'd definitely take time, but was certainly doable.

'I'll show this jerk that I know what I'm doing! How dare he doubt my abilities!?' she'd think to herself discreetly. The woman would take a sip of her new beverage nonchalantly letting the man take control of the conversation. She was along for the ride after all. The woman would look around. They were the only two in sight other than the bartender. It was quiet and peaceful as the moon stayed high. It was most certainly late.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum