Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

New Ally Empty New Ally

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:23 pm
It was a cool yet, sunny day in the Lightning Village. It was the afternoon and Mika had just left a small little sushi restaurant.  The young woman appeared to be alone as she navigated her home village. She wasn't unfamiliar with any part of the village due, to her constant habit of walking and being in her thoughts.  Ok, she didn't know EVERY place in the expansive village, but she sure liked to think so.

As she traveled she had two dango she bought from a small cart off the market. She barely had any funds, her family members were convinced that you are supposed to work for cash. Especially, since most of her family were ninjas. You were supposed to supply some of your funds to the clan. Your family wasn't supposed to do everything for you. But some spoiled children, of course, were very lucky in some of the other clans. Despite, her recently passed father, Mika's relatives still felt the need to sass her on how to live. There was sympathy, but very little.

She had recently turned 18, like, just a few days ago. She was born at the start of the new year. Anywho, this related because she felt the need to be impulsive and spend money and splurge on herself.

Then, as she thought to herself on how the Dango could use some more sugar. She could tell that she was being followed.  She turned her head to the side and her eyes tilted backward. The woman frowned clearly showing some sort of distance. That'd be the last time she looked at him as she made her way through the crowd before deciding to head to a dark alley. She'd waited to hear footsteps closer. Figuring it was the man from before and vanished. She'd leave behind a piece of a large heavy brick.  As she did, next thing she knew she appeared behind her follower and would 'introduce' herself.

"EXCUSE ME!!! " she'd shout a bit annoyed, "What do you think you are doing by following? What are your intentions?"

Technique: Substitution Jutsu
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

New Ally Empty Re: New Ally

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:05 pm
"Hmm?" was all that was uttered from the mouth of the young cloud Shinobi as he looked up into the sky. He felt as if he had heard something, and as he removed one of the headphones that was blasting his favorite song, he looked around trying to find the source of the disturbance. He finally picked up on some chakra very close to him, so close as if it was breathing down his back. As he turned around, he couldn't help but to look down on the small girl looking up to him with slight anger flushed across her face. Rayul stood like a giant as he towered the girl in height. She was of a darker complexion, just as Rayul, with curves that defined her feminine aspects flawlessly. Her hair was white and flowed all the way down her back as it was gently caressed by the wind blowing throughout it's spaces. Her eyes were clear, almost making the Uchiha mistake her for a Hyuga, but he's been friends with one long enough to be able to distinguish a Byakugan from another. Although dwarfed in comparison, the young lady showed no signs of fear as she held her head up staring the man in his face. "EXCUSE ME!!! " this lady would shout again "What do you think you are doing by following me?" Rayul was honestly caught off guard by such accusations. Following? He'd only been walking on this sidewalk a few seconds before her. Sure, he was well aware of her presence before...any man with good taste would be, but he had his headphones in the moment he stepped from the mission HQ. "Following?", the man would ask. "Shawty...I was listening to music.", he'd say as he looked this mysterious woman up and down. Rayul had been here for years, but never has he seen this lady around in the village, nor does he remember spotting her at the academy when they were younger. Maybe she was new, or maybe Rayul just never noticed her until now. A clever and sneaky idea arose in his head, and as he smirked to himself, he began developing a plan to shock the newest member of Kumogakure.

Contradicting everything he recently said, Rayul looks down at the girl while he responds in a rather silly but trying to be evil voice. "So you've noticed my presence, huh? I am apart of Kumogakure's Tax Emission, someone who goes around and collects any Ryo owed to Kumogakure by unpaid taxes of it's inhabitants." A wide grin widens over his face, as the looks of anger on the girl's face suddenly turn into concern. He didn't know her name, but that didn't really matter right now. He wasn't trying to be serious, only having a little fun with himself until she eventually found out that he was lying. He reached into his pocket and produced a small piece of paper in which he read, never allowing the girl to get the slightest glimpse of it. "By the looks of my photo...", he says while one eye peeks over the corner of said 'picture', "You, ma'am, owe the village of Kumogakure 1,000Ryo!". He slips the piece of paper quickly into his pocket again, and folds his arms in place to take on a rather stern and menacing look himself as he awaits the answer of this woman.
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:33 pm
"What are you talking about! I don't owe anyone taxes in my name, well not now...." she'd roll her eyes. Yeah, she had a job....But she had already paid her taxes! "Let me have a look at that!" Mika snatched the piece of paper, clearly bewildered, "Liar!" she'd exclaim before bursting into some sort of laugh, "You expect me to believe you aren't a thief?! I should report you!"

She'd then look up at the man clearly raging yet, wanting to mock him at the same time. It was a strange expression, "What are you????" she'd look him up and down, "What's your name anyway!?" she'd question him, "Your eyes spell Uchiha I feel or something. But that's about it." He was taller than her by a great denominator, but she was still tough. She could handle him! Then she'd smirk, "Don't you dare mess with me!" she'd poke a finger in his chest, "Silly!" the piece of paper in her other hand. She'd sigh after a long moment and let go of her poking position after seeing he appeared to mean no harm.

"I ....I" she'd try to pull a sorry out of her ass, "Sorry. I shouldn't have been so....verbally malicious nor put any hands on you. My name is Mika Fukumoto."
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:40 pm
As the woman snatched the fake photo out of his pockets, Rayul knew soon that his gig would end.
"Don't you dare mess with me!", the young woman fierce roared with courage as she poked Rayul in his chest. Eventually, she would laugh, and seem to apologize for her recent actions. Rayul wasn't bothered by the way she acted he was rather happy that they both seemed to get a laugh out of his playful nature. She told him that her name was Mika Fukumoto, a name that he was positive he had not heard in the past. "Mika Fukumoto...I'm Rayul.", the exclaimed with his rather deep voice. He held out a fist bump to gesture a sign of friendship to this new lady. "Not proffering one's last name to strangers is old shinobi law...but mines is Tunechi.". 

They made small talk, and eventually, Mika brought up that she believed Rayul to be Uchiha based on his eyes. Was she some type of advanced sensory ninja? She was able to know he was Uchiha without his eyes even being shown. Rayul, however, was always ready to reveal the true blessings of Indra, and as he chuckled to himself with his eyes closed, he reopens them revealing his beautiful 3-tomoe Sharingan. "Hm, you were right. I am indeed an Uchiha. My mother was born of their clan and luckily passed their blessings on to me. I'm sure that my eyes will attest to such accusations.", he said as he stared into the void of the girl's eyes. "What about you? Fukumoto? That name rings a bell, but I haven't met anyone with the same last name as yours.". Rayul was an avid reader and advocate follower of knowledge, so perhaps he had read about a clan named Fukumoto in the past, but as of now, he could not recall whether he did or did not hear such a name before.
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:51 am
It wasn't a common gesture for Mika, but instead of letting this man hold his fist in the air and leaving it there she'd go ahead and gently bump his fist. Mika wasn't as laidback as this man clearly, but she went along with him anyway. He seemed to be ok with her for now, but she'd had to keep her guard up. Men could be very dangerous.

Mika decided if this man didn't recognize who she was based on surname alone it was for the best. Her clan had a good reputation up until her uncle's attempted rebellion anyways. If he didn't know who the Fukumoto Clan was, well, he wouldn't judge her for now. Although, he'd likely go around and try to research it now though. She couldn'' blame him though. She could be very mysterious from time to time. She brought out interest to so many. He wasn't anything different.

Mika was trying to find the words to continue this conversation. This man didn't look very Uchiha. She had just recognized him by seeing him flirt with girls at the Academy. She had heard literal GOSSIP on this man being an Uchiha.She hadn't figured it out by that alone. That meant his mother was an Uchiha and his father wasn't-based alone off of surname. So he was of mixed origin likely.

Mika didn't really care though as she mentally judged the man. Again, she needed to find something to say other than stare,"So.....Uch- Rayul. What are you doing all the way over here?" it was a generic question, "I'm looking for something to do. I'm looking for something to say....." she'd be honest. He could take over the conversation and she'd gladly let him. Mika looked around out their surroundings. She'd begin to walk out of the alleyway to the other end, expecting her acquaintance to follow.
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:16 pm
As he walked behind Mika at close distance the two began to get more acquainted with each other. She had asked him what he was doing all the way over here, which was something many Uchiha were bound to be asked if they originated from any location other than the Uchiha District in Konohagakure. "Well, my dad wasn't an Uchiha, most likely he was born here but I don't know, I never met the fuck." Rayul replied to her question. As they reached the corner of the street, Rayul points to the left, aiming his finger towards a subdivision of houses that could barely be seen from where they stood. "My house is just over there, about 8 streets down. I live with my aunt here." "Over there,", he states as he now points straight forwards, "Is literally the best Ramen shop you'll ever visit, if you're into noodles. This side of the village is pretty useful when it comes to entertainment, no cap.".  There was much for the two to do, but since they had literally just met, Rayul didn't really know what the younger girl liked.

Mika had known that Rayul was Uchiha, and he had assumed that her clan also carried some form of specialty behind them as well. "So, you know about my Sharingan, so what about you fam? You're clan got some fancy eyes too?", he asked of her. she definitely looked unique, but alas, all looks can be decieving. She didn't look like the type to kill without consent, then again, Rayul didn't look like someone who constantly plotted the deaths of those in which he did not like, even if the reason of not liking them was the fact that they ate their ramen cold. He was always rather laid-back, but that was more-so his cover up for the countless unimaginable thoughts that circulated his mind on a daily basis. He was constantly at war with his alter-egos, but on the outside, he had developed a well thought-out system that helped him play his role of 'Good Village Shinobi' very well. "Matter of fact,", he says to her as he stops his movement alongside Mika, "The real question is how'd you get so thick girl god damn.", he said as he looked the young girl up and down.

He was basically stretching the conversation out as of now while the two learned of themselves, but couldn't get over the fact that this woman looked like she belonged in a modeling magazine. He was honestly ready to test her skills as a shinobi, eager to see if this woman's attitude of courage and fearlessness matched her skill-set.
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:34 pm
Mika decided to drop the conversation of the man's father once hearing the phrase, 'fuck'. No one addresses their father in such a manner unless.... he was malicious or dirty. It'd made her wonder about her own father. Was he a 'fuck' to her? Not really. She always wanted to do him proud. But never could.

She'd tilt her head towards the home he pointed at. It was such a distance away the woman couldn't even make out the quality. It was quite literally, 8 streets away, and that's not where they were heading anywho so......

He'd point to a ramen shop, "I quite like that place. I've eaten at it a few times before," she was tempted to say they should go together sometime but his next comment made her glad she hadn't.

She immediately mentally began judging. She looked at Rayul again and scrunched up her face again. She'd finally noticed he'd had a burn mark. A massive one in fact that covered his entire eye. Huh.

She'd prefer her men handsome and whole.

It was an ignorant thought, no doubt, it was incredibly jerkish. But Mika was picky. And she didn't' like that's how he approached her. So it sucked but uh, no. He wasn't her type. Mika was subconsciously into men like her dad- mean and verbally argumentative. Or just someone she could control with ease- a submissive feminine dude. 2 vastly far different types for one female, but regardless Rayul fit neither. He was a good guy, at least for now, or what she could tell.

"I'm not interested." she'd say flatly, "But being 'thick'" she'd used quotation marks with her fingers, "Is all about having the specific genetics. Personally, i wished I didn't have big breasts because it hurts your back," she'd say her face looking cold as she explained her thoughts on the concept of being blessed with 'thickness'.
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:45 am
"Nani?", he'd say after the girl put quotations around "thickness" as she said it. Maybe she didn't understand the definition, or maybe she really did look at her curves in such a way. As he finished looking her up-and-down, he shrugs as he places his places his hands behind his head as they walked, eventually stretching his arms out as he inhaled deeply the calming winds that fluttered throughout the city. A buzz could faintly be heard irradiating from Rayul's pocket, and as he reaches in he pulls out his pager that has recently had a message sent to it that he missed. "Hold up.", he asks of Mika, as he shifts his body from towards her as he replies with haste to the anonymous message. Apparently he was 20 minutes late for his scheduled training with Ghost, a Hyuga who Rayul gave the title of 'brother' to. As he shoved the pager back in his pocket, he let's out a sigh before pulling out a blunt from within his weapon pouch. "I know you probably don't smoke, but shit around here is rather weird as hell, especially when you're supposed to be in two different places at the same time.", he says as he flicks his lighter, igniting the tip of the cigar filled with stuff that makes you laugh. He exhaled the smoke to the left of him, trying to not let any pass over Mika's face since she looked like a Non-Smoker to him.

It started to get late, and tonight was one of Rayul's friends birthday, so he had a few stops to make in order to get prepared for the surprise party him and the gang had planned. Shaking his dreads he takes a moment to check the time. "Yo Mika, a nigga got some errands to run before night hits fully.", says Rayul to the short-in-comparison woman who stood beside him, "If you're ever trying to train or 'sum, me and the squad usually hang out during the week practicing various Jutsus and shit. It'll be cool if you'd stop by and show them whatcha got, if you got anything worth showing, ya know?". Hoping she'd acknowledge her request, he'd smile while ruffling his hand through his hair, finishing the blunt that was in his hand before flicking it's remains into the wind.

At this point, Rayul was as high as a kite, his mind constantly being flooded with various methods on how to improve the technical abilities of his blessed eyes. To some, it seemed as if he was staring off into the void, when actuality he was focusing on improving himself on a mental caliber. Is the link between cannabis and creativity authentic? It truly seemed to be the case for the young Uchiha.
Mika Fukumoto
Mika Fukumoto
Citizen

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:10 pm
“…… I have no words.” Mika would say in response to the man’s ‘what’. She didn’t really care if he was confused or not as they walked and talked. It was an abrupt question, or more like rhetorical question or comment, and she responded with an abrupt answer. Nothing more less to it. She wasn’t offended though and took it as flattery. Not that’d she needed to say ‘thank you’ for it. As that’d only likely encourage more flirtatious behavior. And for one, she wasn’t sexually into him based off his burn. It was ignorant, but how did he get it? Reckless behavior? She was assuming things now, but nonetheless, she was very skeptic. A reckless romantic relationship with a man isn’t what she was after.

She decided even though she didn’t know too much yet about this individual that he was ok. She just had to leery about his fascination with her physique, but maybe he’d make an ok friend. Mika would look around and see his blunt and scrunched up her face. Yes, she had smoked before, but then again she only did It recreationally with close friends. Only, through peer pressure.

Her new conversationalist buddy then told her that their meeting would have to come to an end. It was getting dark anyways, and more, and more people were leaving the streets as the two drifted off in their walk with no clear destination.

He’d smile at her and she could tell he did through his mask, she’d repond. It was a group meeting she was invited to after all, it wouldn’t just be the two of them. Although, she hadn’t cared either way, “Ok then! I agree to a spar or simply showing you what I know then!” she’d chime and give a smile truly showing a competitive grin.

“I think I will head home. I have already eaten, but I suppose I can read a thing or two.” She’d say and went that she’d was off. With not directly showing a verbal reply, her back turned towards him, and would give a wave. She had a strong feeling he’d see it regardless.  As she was walked she made a mental list of all things she needed to this evening. She needed to study more jutsu and get stronger. She had a distinct feeling even though the man was a bit of a clown, she was the one who lacked in power. Mika decided he was funny and she'd had nothing against him. Not for now, at leat.

And with that, they’d separate their ways, but would soon reunite once again.

---------------------

TWC: 1,623
-8 stats obtained all to chakra
-Spanking 250 words
-Genjutsu Release 250 words
-Storage Displacement 500 words
-Snatch Steal 500 words

Last edited by Mika Fukumoto on Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:23 am
He turned around and noticed Mika walking the opposite direction, in which he assumed she'd be returning home. He looked forward again and continued along further down the sidewalk, heading towards a library nearby to see if they had not yet closed, hoping he'd be able to pick up the second chapter of the History of the Land of Lightning before the shop shuts down for the night. He looked forward to Mika coming to spar, hoping that she'd live up to the common standards of Kumogakure Shinobi, unless she'd planned on being some sort of medical-nin. His stomach growled a bit, and as he passed by a burger joint, he couldn't resist stopping by to grab a quick bite to eat. This seemed like another peaceful night for Rayul, which indeed it was, but also was a night in which he met a new friend.

He'd eventually finish up his night around the village and would return home with a few extra burgers, hoping his aunt might've been hungry enough to indulge in them before he ended up eating them himself. He didn't plan on packing a few pounds this early in life, especially when he had some 'big' plans coming up soon. Thus ends another night of the Genin known as Rayul Tunechi. 
-------------------
TOTAL THREAD WC: 2,004
CLAIMING:
~500wc towards Temporary Paralysis Technique (500/500)
~1,000wc towards Chakra Cloak (C-Rank) (1,000/1,000)
~500wc towards V6 Medical Ninjutsu (250/250 for E-Rank, 750/1,000 for C-Rank)
~+10 Stats: +10 Speed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum