Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Dawn’s Resilience Empty The Dawn’s Resilience

Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:58 am
[This is a continuation topic from here taking Kutari Uchiha, Kira Uzumaki, Noboro Kaito, and Yaju Hayate away from the events of Ironborn and towards the village. Basically splitting up what’s happening since two different scenarios]
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

The Dawn’s Resilience Empty Re: The Dawn’s Resilience

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:07 pm
As Kaito made his way behind his companions, he was able to witness everything that took place as though it were a play enacted by inept fools and great warriors alike. He wasn't able to see Kira's smoldering looks gazing at the new lord of them that hide in the clouds, but he was able to see his piercing eyes stare from behind a stoic mask, true intention hidden by a garrote to the thoughts of the warrior.

As Kira knelt, Jiro soon followed. He had been out of field for a moment and Kaito had barely taken notice, but his skittish ways seemed to be the first to get a reaction out of the warrior. "He'll be the death of us,'' mused the cook. Having seen what he saw today, though, he wasn't too worried, for he was unable of discerning this from a dream one might have after long hours of drinking or smoking those crystallizing herbs from deep in the mountain.

The warrior's reaction was absolute though: a display of superior strength and agility, an implacable strike to the face of the jitterish blonde who presumed to rise from his kneeling position and reach for the unreachable. Not quite content with smashing the handsome face of the blonde in and turning it into a broken into blueberry pie, the strike was followed through with martial discipline towards the leg of the boy, and it took every fiber in Kaito's body to remain unphased by the display of simple and yet effective discharge of violence. Nevertheless, he looked into the amber eyes of the lordling as he knelt, an unspoken understanding that to flinch would be to pronounce his weakness to the world, and that might as well spell a death sentence.

After holding the hat for the warrior, the hat was lifted off his hands, which Kaito leaned on his thigh, cupping them together as the Lord Raikage spoke. The Lord Raikage spoke, and his speech mannerism denoted a hatred for talk itself, for only a man who hates speech would use words so effectively to make their intentions known. The rules of engagement were delivered clearly and concisely, a reprimand earned through the actions of the vampire among them. He spoke of knowing one's place: a hard choice for the cook who found himself outside his kitchen, his kitchen knives replaced by the short and long swords that accompanied the warriors of the Land of Iron. Bit the promise of eradicating weakness prompted the faintest curl from the lip of the thirty eight year old genin; he couldn't wait to bleed his weakness out, to hammer the steel of his muscles with discomfort and peril, to forge his body into a weapon for the gods of this world, that he may one day join their ranks.

A quick jab at his now fallen allies fell into deaf ears; Kaito had never had the opportunity to meet or interact with them, and their deaths were their responsibility alone: pointing a finger and playing the blame game would be of very little use at this point. Moreover, why blame a conqueror for following the rule of Kumogakure and conquering his position? However, what came next was slightly unexpected, perhaps even unhinged: as Kutari proclaimed Jiro to prove his worthiness as a medical ninja, his clone drew its sword and sliced Jiro's other leg off, further proof of the propensity towards violence that the new Lord Raikage could offer to those who performed below his expectations. Kaito thought to himself that maybe asking to heal a fractured skull and splintered tibia would've been enough, but to on top of that mend a severed limb would require the coldest head upon a medical ninja's shoulder to perform in the necessary succession. "Which is why he did it: to show Jiro that he was in farthest above his head to offer his services to a human god." Kaito's expression kept it's blank expression of a man who faced off against a great deal of drunken bandits trying to start a fight in his bar and knew to look danger in the eye with a glint of playfulness in his own, all the while admiring the precise from of the Lord Raikage's slicing technique. But perhaps the most vicious strike would be what followed, a barrage of insults which confirmed to Kaito that Jiro had gone over his head in a moment of overbearing excitement from the part of the blonde vampire.

For a moment, the newcomer responsible for sealing the beast within the new Raikage spoke, mentioning a student of his which might be worthier of the Raikage's attention than what he called Kira and Kaito: "children". Kira was a child, sure, her features an indication of her youth, and the same could be said of the new Lord Raikage, but they both appeared to be mature beyond their years. And yet, Kaito couldn't help but to agree with the newcomer's assessment of the cook: after all, what could he do, what threat or opposition could he bring to the table in these trying times? Very little, to be sure. He nevertheless made a mental note of the self-proclaimed 4th Raikage before them. "Maybe one day we'll meet as adults, kid."

As the Lord Raikage made between the three and demanded their company, Kaito took a moment from his passing before raising up, lest he be met fiercely by a boot to his face; he wasn't that pleasant to look at already, no reason to make it worse. They made towards, and carefully, Kaito picked up his weapons from the floor. "Don't worry, I have no intention of using them now. But, I'm poor, and I just bought this stuff, so, y'know… it'd be fiscally irresponsible to leave them lying around and all." He placed his swords at the belt, and the weapon pouches back at the back of it as well. Now walking at the same distance as Kira behind the Kage, Kaito listened on what the Uchiha had to say. He demanded respect, and Kaito wasn't prone to giving away respect, but he had earned it, if not by fear of his monstrous power, then by the promise that perhaps that level of power was achievable. He also demanded that they kept their individuality, which wasn't very difficult of a thing to do.

The next questions were answered in part by Kira, who then demanded to know if the Uchiha would be a proper Kage or another "cock fiddler" like the 4th Raikage who walked behind them. Kaito would've laughed if he didn't think she had condemned them to an early grave, so instead he pressed the questions. "As for your second question, the previous Raikage was another young prodigy such as yourself," Kaito spoke directly to the back of Kutari's head, and while he meant nothing but a compliment to the youth and his belic capabilities, he was unsure he was able to hide the resentment towards someone so powerful at such young age. He went on. "The boy Kage Maximillian Yamaguchi, who conquered his position ritualistically in the same fashion you did: combat. He bested the previous Kage and was taking action to improve the Hidden Cloud, including getting rid of this handy field of death that surrounds the Kumogakure, however, perhaps due to his young age, he was not entirely successful in attaining either goal. Perhaps your experience in the martial matters is the edge the Hidden Cloud was missing."

TWC: 1254
Gidyne
Citizen

Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:35 am
The combatively lucrative shinobi would receive the message of his sealer loud and clear as the man spoke informing the Uchiha of his origin and previous role in the village known as Kumogakure. Being informed of his name and purpose obtaining the hospitality of the village, Kutari had little to comment on the matter agreeing with what it is he seeked to achieve during his time there. The wasteland was an unsightly mess, whoever allowed it to remain as such for so long deserving to lose their title as Kage of this region, it’s removal the first thing upon his mind when he arrived in the lightning country. It seemed Yaju and Kutari were in agreement for the time being, curious as to the man he carried into the village though respecting the mans wishes to keep such topics confidential.

During the example he was forced to set before the Kumogakure shinobi, Yaju and Kira would partake in a vocal feud, Yaju speaking aloud as he proposed Kutari meet with one of the members of the crowd ahead, promising it to be an interesting ordeal as it was the man’s own student of the past. For a moment the Uchiha considered said option, though before he could answer the woman before him would reveal her feisty tone which complimented her opulent scarlet locks so lovingly, obviously flustered by the discrediting words Yaju spewed. This outburst intrigued the cunning fellow as he remained in shock for a split moment - was the girl a buffoon, or had no sense of self control? To have already forsaken the first rule Kutari stated moments was one thing, but disrespect the man who sealed the chakra beast within him? Such insolence couldn’t remain unchecked - or so he thought. Truthfully, a glimmer could be found in his commonly deprived ambar gemstones, followed by a gleeful smirk looking over the Kunoichi that dared to risk her life for such a pitiful dispute. The assassin couldn’t fully comprehend why he remained pleased in this instance rather than enraged; hypothesizing his own hypocritical demeanor would cause him to react differently to disrespect towards himself in comparison to his newfound colleague, or that her slyful remark was of amusement for the teen. He wouldn’t dare think he was fond of the woman, knowing there’d be no sense debating the irreversible nature of apathy which embodied his very core. Kutari in the end would decide to let it go, obtaining an unexpected wave of pleasure he hadn’t thought could be acquired through such methods, and excusing her outburst since she had a point, though if any of them intended to look away he’d devolve back into his blank stare. He’d make a mental note to inquire about this Shinobi at a later time however, but in the meantime his lack of confidence to defend his village and face Kutari would hold him back from receiving an audience with the Raikage.

Kutari would continue to walk as intended, having the two follow behind him and Yaju do whatever he pleased within limitation of course. The settling peace would punctuate his condition as he took each step with a heavy blow, though attempting to hide this reality from his subjects. In truth, he was fatigued having been forced to partake in back to back battles of which required a great deal of stamina for him to prevail, alongside becoming a Jinchuriki in such a short period of time which granted, was an immense increase in power, but at the time the beast had no interest to aid Kutari. The stiff animation he partook in may have came off as a strict man to deal with to Kira and Noboru, however he simply needed rest after traveling for so long. Though the show must go on as he walked, and would break the silence with an overbearing huff to compensate for the stagnant air so stubborn with it’s oxygen.

Noboru would suddenly attempt to obtain the weapons he held prior, speaking to Kutari as if he should care for the man’s lack of currency, the very thought sickened the male but simultaneously intrigued him, wondering if the man would try anything funny to humor the umbra Uchiha. He’d make no note of the matter and would continue forward in earnest. As Kira spoke attempting to coerce Kutari to take a drink of alcohol with her, he’d remain defiant and proceed forward without acknowledging her proposal entirely, the girl began to test her luck with Kutari and loving friendship. She was certainly an entertaining specimen to keep around, however he wondered if she held no value for her own life, Kutari an evil man with an absent heart. Inevitably she would speak again, the wraith surprised to find she would finally answer his question though with a pungent tongue, though once again he had to admit she was fair in her assessment. What truly interested Kutari would be her ties to Sunagakure, having been stationed in the wasteland for months before traveling here he found it enticing to discover a survivor of the pitiful village he inhabited during that time. He’d also catch the name of another Raikage, known as Maku, wishing to research these predecessors of his in due time.

Continuing to absorb the information he’d learn about the village from Kira, he’d come to the conclusion she had little knowledge to offer him in which he couldn’t have drawn similar conclusions from - just talking for the sake of it. Though at the very least he could decipher a few issues with the village already, for one being their focus on militaristic achievements. Wondering if he would commence along the same focus in the village or attempt a different approach to see the community bear fruit, he was unsure how to tackle the situation since he didn’t personally care about the people of Kumogakure. Though such a reality of disinterest for the village may prove to be harmful as well, having to take into account economic status and the living conditions of his people, there was much to do indeed. He’d idly think about the matter as she spoke, finding her words though one dimensional to at least stimulate his analysis.

The man’s surroundings suddenly became a blur as she began upon her next words, choosing to keep that vile tongue she held and aim it directly at Kutari and his new position as Kage. His facial patterns would remain monotone as he proceeded to walk forward, noting the girl’s method of walking and distance from him while Noboru intended to speak as if her sneerful remark was natural in this setting. Though it was valuable to obtain information on the previous Kage and internally chuckle at how he won his title through combat, there remained a more pressing issue to handle.

Instinctively as Noboru concluded his vocal cause, the Raikage would swiftly turn his body as he revealed a kunai within his hidden arm preparation which shot out into his hand at a vast speed, turning to face the Kunoichi who time and time again performed unchecked outbursts, the weapon in his hand leading the assault as it closed the distance. It’s sharpened edge would line up perfectly with her throat to pierce her windpipe and drag her into the ground, clear intent on calamity being sensed upon those spectating these fast movements.

Though upon reaching her throat if she failed to evade or move in time with his intention, he’d stop the blade just inches before it dealt a mortal wound, his calculating yet composed optics resting with the woman’s own sight to witness her expressive thoughts during her final moments. Pushing toward he’d rest the edge of the blade on the skin of her throat in which penetration would result in the countdown of her demise, his quick movement causing him to now face the girl directly. Face to face they stood as the wretched air would fail to alleviate this tension between them both, Kutari toying with the object and correlating female as he beckoned it forward so close to harming her delicate skin, closing the distance between the two made with his outstretched arm to have a personal chat with the woman still keeping eye contact, “Kira, I must say you’re quite amusing, more than what I’d expect to see upon coming here and implementing my plan to lead this village for the time being. It’s mainly why I allowed that remark towards my ally to remain unchecked, or your foul tongue to remain attached to your body, however...My patience falls short when such jester antics are directed towards me.” He’d graze the kunai on her skin as blood began to trickle down, moving closer to her face only being a inches apart, pointing the kunai up to her chin to cause the woman to lift her head to avoid killing herself. His desolate eyes would obtain a sparkle as the dull yellow gleam of his eyes began to radiate like the sunlight, an alluring tone replacing his once cold demeanor, “I like you Kira, your passionate yet immodest personality is a treat to witness, and I appreciate you not simply acting like a well-trained mutt. I’m sure I’ll enjoy your presence more than I may expect if there’s more where that came from; I’ll have to watch out for you. Keep it up, though do understand I’m not like the typical “cock-fiddlers” you’ve come to be ruled by in Sunagakure or Kumogakure, nor will I tolerate such questioning of my competence.

Kutari would relinquish the blade from her neck and retrieve it back into where it was previously situated before continuing on, “Don’t feel as if you did anything wrong however by questioning my motives or methods to shape this village, it’s simply the vulgar tongue you possess, I recommend doing something about it if you can. Though your debriefing left much to be desired and quite one dimensional in the sense of educated assessment of this deteriorating village, it at the very least was good material to make me think. Therefore I must thank the both of you...Your council has convinced me that maybe focusing purely on militaristic success won’t grant me what I’ve come here for and be counteractive. There’s socioeconomic factors that must be accounted for in order to see my dreams bear fruit, and I trust that you two possess a competence appropriate of your advisement.

The Raikage would turn back to face the village, pondering his next move. Would it prove to be an effective test of the two’s display of intellect and aptitude to aid this village? His main thought would be conquest and military might at all cost, however such bravado might possibly backfire and fail to work as it did on himself. Their living conditions were poor and disease riddled these lands, in similar positions Kutari and the village still went about different paths in combat skill, and what may work for him might not do so for others. Villagers are a different breed which must be nurtured differently, and what better way than by the ones who know them best? It’s clear Kutari can’t sympathize or understand how they grew up, and though hesitant to keep ranks a matter of strength, this experiment may prove to be against his logic and aid what he desired.

Upon several moments of debating internally as they stood unmoved, Kutari spoke calmly reaching a verdict that would mark a moment in time for which Kumogakure would finally turn around their down spiral and reach greater heights, “Let’s start fixing this wasteland by looking internally. Kira Akudachi, though it seems you’re not quite up to speed with the social aspects of the village or understand the situation the people have been in, I feel as if you carry a level of intellect which could prove vital to the reshaping of this village through other ways. I hereby promote you to Jounin of Kumogakure, and overseer of the economical responsibilities of the village. You’ll handle all of which this may encompass, from increasing the monetary value of the village and it’s income, to repopulating jobs and curing the poverty which has plagued this village, and of course much more.” With a glance over to Kira after concluding his thought, he’d make a charming smile towards the woman who’s caught his eye through entertainment alone; how would such a woman do as the leader of the economical status of a village? Though she was interesting to keep around, he also wished to see competence and skill in battle for those he would take seriously and bother wasting his time with, seeing this as the first obstacle for the girl to achieve.

After such a time, he’d look towards Noboru and state a reality that even he wasn’t expecting to come to terms with, though being in high spirits from such an eventful day and seeing the male more competent and knowledgeable of the village out of the two it was unavoidable, “Noboru Kaito, during this exchange you seemed to be the most informed regarding the social norms and understandings of the village. You’re only a Genin, though after having a conversation with you two I’m inclined to go against my typical logic since I was moved, however I expect the most out of you and to prove to me you’re deserving of what I’m about to do. You’re now promoted to Jounin as well, and will be the official for the social and political matters regarding this village. Now of course, your political hand won’t be as severe since I am the Raikage and must take responsibility for such a field, however you understand these people more than me and from my understanding have been within the village far longer than Kira, so I hope you’re worthy of your new role.

The Uchiha would then look back towards the village once partaking in a gamble of the ages, deciding to put in charge two people he randomly handpicked from a crowd in actuality, though hoping this method of testing the talents of Shinobi of this village won’t backfire since it seemed he killed the few higher ranking officers of the village and the others only hid away, “Though there may be others in the village who know more than the two of you, that’s mainly the reason why I chose you. You’ll prove to me you two as individuals are worth noticing and seeing as allies, along with showcasing you can step up when necessary and make up for your lack of experience through other ways. Don’t disappoint me, though with that in mind...Are there any objections?” Kutari would allow a decent amount of time to past as he waited - hopefully in infinite silence - as he looked over his new village and thought about his first order of business, such unsightly terrain likely being the first thing targeted. He felt a bit sickly as well, unable to fathom how far he’s come from such a short period of time his growth and excellence, coming to rule an entire village from where he first started. Though he expected the same instinct to prevail and reach new feats from Kira and Noboru, unable to accept such failure as they’d prove to be the main items worth considering this village’s longevity for the time being. If they remained silent for a period of time or agreed he’d speak again, “Glad to hear you two are prepared for the obstacle at hand. Now Noboru, I want you to find a suitable person who displays skill in blacksmithing and our shinobi tools. A civilian who likely has received proper training and comes from a decent family lineage worthy of respect, whoever is currently in charge of such arrangements of militaristic interests should be fired quite frankly. This is your first task, and much more to come. Do you understand? And are there any more questions or can we conclude these talks and go about fixing this laughable village? If so, Noboru you’re dismissed to handle your main task. Kira, you’ll escort me to the Raikage’s chambers as I have no clue where they may be, I’ve come a great distance and require rest.” With a final round of inquiring if anyone held questions for him, he’d expect the two to carry out their instructions, in the meantime his first matter at hand was to figure out what plagued the village and how to make it become more appealing, it’s poor state likely causing a multitude of sickness and disease to still linger.

WC:2795
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:17 am
The male walked in silence in what could be simple contemplation on the current situation in front of him. With his eyes firmly placed on the woman who thought best to insult and berate the past Kage, it was needless to say he was constructing her death in his head. He was of course but a visitor in a now foreign land yet he was far from docile. If as on cue he would have pointed a simple index finger at the female, aiming mostly at the face and torso without a word. Moments would have passed before a trail of silver left his fingers catching the red locks in a blaze of flames threatening to take her body in whole. The thirst of the flames would soon be quenched as the silver inked flames contorted and ensnared her form, screams filling the air in front of the village. The peace that was once there would soon rot away much like the filth of pus and repugnant odor that would drive even the most primal of beasts into a frenzy. Such a death befitting the crime would however be a figment of his own mind as he simply laughed the insults off and returned back to silence.

He wouldn't return to his old version of habits and tact. No instead he would bear it all until the moment was right. After all he was here to set things right within his own mind, not thrust himself back into a needless fight. As the new Raikage inquired about the current passing of the hat, the male instead turned his eyes to the west. A familiar sight now turned to decay just like the rest of the village. Nothing usually bothered this man. Not the thought of death into rebirth, but seeing the sight of something built to make the village more...turned into that caused him to furrow his brows. Because of that his body turned toward the direction of the forest, his attention no longer on the talks of politics and promotions. As he walked away from them, his body slowly began to clad itself in lightning before the lone male disappeared into nothingness. If he was needed by the new Raikage he could be found with ease. For now he had something to confront within himself...and a place to visit for the last time.

[Exit]

1,631 words (dragging word count from the Ironborn topic here for the full total)

8 stats
1,631 toward http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t40736-sage-art-sensoryrevamp?highlight=Sage
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:55 pm
The Uzumaki had continued to lock eyes with the male in question. A level of respect certainly there after he had managed to seal the large beast into the new Raikage, though some disrespect for disregarding the two red haired ninja that stood before them. A slight shiver suddenly creeped down the base of her spine, but her glare still one of unfazed determination. It’s almost as if she was staring down death. The kunoichi however had very little to live for these days. Everything she once loved had perished into the roots of the world and it’s as if the once brittle flower she tried to appear to be withered away with the ashes of the dead. Their gaze was broken as the man headed off. Kira kept up her strong exterior, but somewhere within her she felt a side of relief. She’d always had a sharp tongue, and one of these days, it was surely to get her into some deep trouble. Possibly sooner rather than later.

Her drink offer was left dwindling like a limp male pecker attached to a nervous first timer with a third rate hooker found on the Vegas strip after a night full of narcotics. Too specific? She was a little disappointed that he hadn’t taken her up on it. The boy seemed a little uptight, a little more so than her previous leaders. It only heightened her determination more to get past that tough as nails exterior that the male portrayed. She did have a level of respect for it though. He was definitely fitting the part of a leader, and she begun to wonder if maybe she was overstepping the boy’s rules, which she would soon come to find out… she was.

She would have proceeded with her actions, taking a momentary sip before stashing it back away and explaining what she knew. It wasn’t much, but it was all she currently had to offer. Before her comatose, she had been on leave while she prepared to have her babies. Then everything happened and it had only been a mere few days since she came to. Of course, The dark haired male didn’t know that which probably only made her look incompetent. There really couldn’t have been a worse time for all this to go down. 

The events that happened next had been swift. Her verbal challenge seeming to have struck a cord to the new Raikage. The Kunoichi had definitely been pushing button on a machine she clearly did not know how to use. But with practice came perfect, and she was soon learning the limitations of which this little engine could go. The movements were precise. The Uzumaki watched them all take place. Her heterochromatic eyes flickered to the sharp tool that made itself present from the sleeve of the male. Her instinct told her to react to the threat as it took place but doing such a thing would have only made matters worse. She fought them, clenching her toes and fingers as the boy suddenly brought the weapon to her throat. Maybe she was testing fate by not reacting back and letting the events play out, but if the man didn't kill the boy at the gates, she felt like her survival rate was pretty high. If her calculations were wrong, well guess she’d be meeting up with her babies and baby daddy sooner rather than later. She wondered if there were Piña Coladas in hell.

She would gaze into his amber eyes, letting her body relax as her instinct to react faded with the slowing movements of the situation. Her mismatched eyes seductive in nature between the long lashes that curled upon her eyelids. Her glossy lips slightly parted as her breathes came nice and slow, releasing a a subtle intoxicating aroma of mint and cinnamon. With his arm outstretched, he of course wasn’t close enough to have the luxury of experiencing that sensation for himself.

The girl listened to his words. She kept her expression rather neutral besides the subtle uncontrollable lust that colored her eyes. She would let her body weight shift ever so slightly so that the kunai’s edge pressed a little harder against her smooth skin. She oddly didn’t fear death by any means, but lately has begun to embrace it; almost wanting to feel the pain the male was about to inflict on her. She felt as if she was now staring down death twice. First with the outsider, and now with Kutari. It was only moments later that the man broke her skin, causing a trickle of blood to dance it’s way down her neck, and into the comforts between her girlies. The warmth of the liquid tickled down like a person’s tongue that teased her skin as they made they’re way to the pot of gold.

The Kunai’s point was suddenly under her chin, causing her to further look up to the Alpha. The man continued to speak, her gaze keeping his as she captured the words that left his fine lips. She resisted the urge to bite her lip like the flirt that she was. “ Aye aye Capt’n. I do like a man who takes charge.” Her mind wandered to his comment about competency. He must be rather well rounded in all fields then, certain fields the Uzumaki wanted to see more than others.

The pressure underneath her chin vanished as did the weapon. She let her head fall back down so that it was no longer extended. She raised her hand to her neck and let her index finger run across the trail of blood, stopping as the beginnings of her breasts. She stared down at her finger, and raised an eyebrow to herself as she momentarily got lost in thought. She was kinda turned on by what just happened. She’d use her free hand to reach within her ninja pouch for a thin layer of gauze that she pressed against her neck while she waited for the wound to clot all while continuing to listen to the man’s words.

“ I’ll certainly do my best to tone down my manner of speaking to your content Raikage-kun, I however believe you’ll grow fond of my verbalisms. If not, I’ll shape up to be like the many, just a well-trained mutt with no personality. However with that said, I will do my very best to please you m’lord.” There was emphasis on please. Very big emphasis. However, to those ignorant to the Uzumaki’s typical flirtatious personality, they would probably be ignorant to what her words were truly trying to emphasize.

Listening to his words once more, Kira listened intently. She was a little firecracker in nature, but she had the ability to fall in line when need be, and it seemed like an appropriate time to potentially start toning down the flames a bit. The male’s game-plan along with a promotion to her. She would now be a Jonin of the village. Her eyed widen slightly to the shocking news. She would have expected to be amputated before getting a promotion.  It also made the butterflies inside her flutter as she felt like maybe he indeed did see something in her. It was time to make their way through the senses. next up, touch something in her. Hubba Hubba Doo.

She listened to the duties that would fall upon her, those mainly of economic nature. She let her thumb scratch the smooth surface of her chinny chin chin as she already begun to brainstorm ideas. Her eyes flickered up to the male as she saw him turn to her from the corner of her eye and what happened next left her frozen. The newly promoted Jonin’s gaze fell on the smile that pursed his lips. Her heartbeat skipping a beat as it seemed the emotionless man as a matter of fact did have… well, emotions. A warm smile crossed her lips as for a moment, she too broke away from her persona. She could feel the redness in her cheeks and in a fleeting moment, set her gaze elsewhere in slight embarrassment. 

“ Of course Raikage-Kun". She left out anything else she wanted to say, giving a prolonged breather from her usual antics as she absorbed the moment that took took place. She let her mind wander to the ideas that raced through her head and one just kept returning. Casino. Who doesn’t like to gamble? Better yet, who doesn’t like to drink and gamble? Sociopaths, that’s who. The world was littered with them sure, but still a lot of normal folk too. Her mind latched onto the idea as she tuned back in to the Noboru’s focus. The Genin who also jumped ship to the rank of Jonin made her promotion feel less impactful. She brushed it off though. He was appointed more onto the political side of things. While Kira could be quite the politician, she was probably better off dealing with the economical standpoint of things due to all her recent events.

“None.” She replied, ready to take on the challenge of improving Kumo’s economic turmoil. Just mere hours prior, the girl had felt like she had little to live for after all she’s endured. Though, this new position has left her with a new sense of purpose. One she hoped she would excel at. The man continued to speak, letting Noboru know his first order of business before he ordered her to escort him to the Raikage’s chambers. Huehuehue. HUEHUE... HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE - She snapped out of her daze and gave the man a slight nod, before leading the way towards where the magic happens.

The two would walk along quietly, the girl walking casually with her hands in her pockets as she took in the dense musky air that she had grown used to. She had hated Suna’s humidity but this was far worse. Still, the way things seemed to be heading, hopefully that meant improvement in the near future. She’d stay quiet unless spoken too for a while, only speaking once they reached the end of their journey. She’d reached the building that was just a few blocks from the Raikage’s office. The Uzumaki would leaned next to the door, motioning to the door. “This is it. Welcome home.” She’d say, a wry smile on her face as she brushed a set of wild hairs that made their way across her face. “I won’t bother you now about plans for the village’s economy as you’d like some rest, but do call when you’d like to hear about them. Already fingering some ideas to improve it.” She smirked, tapping a casual finger upon her temple. If there was nothing more to be said, she’d casually stay leaning against the door, waiting until the male entered his residence before dismissing herself.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:39 am
Sun at their backs, the village was bathed in the light of the star, and the nape started to feel hot. It had not been too long since they started walking so there was no risk of sunburn. Behind the trio that walked towards the village, the former Raikage turned convenient beast sealer looked intently at the Uzumaki lass, Kaito noted as he turned his head lightly, but not long after he would just turn towards the west and, as lightning covered his body, he was there no longer. A very useful technique, it would seem. At least he didn’t kill Kira over her comment, and that was nice. There had been enough death for today.

Kutari didn’t seem to mind that Kaito retrieved his weaponry, which he was afraid he may infer as an attempt to get close and try to murder the probably tired coqueror. Truth be told, he might have if he was powerful enough. It is a well understood concept in the animal kingdom that one does not overexert themselves: two wolves will never fight to the death, for even if one turns out victorious, they could emerge from said victory with wounds that would allow another to sweep in and take that opportunity to strike them down. Instead, wolves would fight until the other submitted, usually just a display of power other than anything else, and the defeated wolf would submit. The victorious wolf would spare the losing wolf too, for even if he had been defeated in that instance, he may still one day prove worthy keeping alive, such as during a hunt or during confrontation with an enemy pack. The ninja of Kumogakure, on the other hand, had shown a mercurial propensity towards combat, making fights to the death a standard in contention for the Raikage hat now in the head of the Uchiha.

For the uninformed reader, this may seem as critic by the part of the red headed former cook, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. He loved to see powerful ninja going toe to toe to the death in an attempt to conquer power: how else would they be able to hold on to said power. No, it wasn’t the power struggle that bothered the red headed cook. It was how lonely that made the figures that sought said power. If Kira and Kaito held the same level of power as the youth before them, they might have been able to contest the now weakened Uchiha; as a matter of fact the only thing that prevented them from doing so was the glaring displays of the gap in power that existed between all of them. Kaito stood furthest from any semblance of power. His own words came back once more to taunt him. “As weak and frail as dried grass, waiting for a lick of fire to fade away into nothingness.” And yet, that didn’t erase the fact that the youth was, for all purposes and intents, alone. He may be able to draw in the new following of him and Kira, as well as the screaming legless vampire, but that was only because he brought one promise: growth.

Well, perhaps he offered more than growth: Kira seemed to be doing her darnest to lure the young conquerer with her femininity; Kaito could scarce blame her. The young conquerer wasn’t difficult to look at, and they seemed to be close in age. Not only that, but the display of power would prove his self-reliance, a trait many women valued. Even before in the wall, she seemed to come off as a flirty individual, another trait he couldn’t fault her for. She was attractive, and could’ve made lesser men kneel at the faintest suggestion of a whim. Fortunately Kaito was able to resist to such allures from her, not because he didn’t find her attractive, but because he didn’t feel like falling for such traps, and her particular style of flirting turned Kaito off. However pretty her mouth though, it had a killing tongue: and it might prove to be the death of them.

As the two finished speaking, Kaito had hoped Kutari would just ponder on what had been said, but instead, the youth drew blade in the same fashion Kaito might’ve been able to do, with the skill of a space-time bender, or a very lithe fingers of a thief. Before Kaito could even lift his arms from his side, the young conqueror closed the distance between himself and the kunoichi, once again displaying the insurmountable gap between the two men. Kaito’s left hand adjusted his wakizashi’s angle to facilitate drawing it, however, he never let his raised right hand touch the handle. He relaxed his stance, his left hand now just resting on the belt, while his right hand relaxed by his side. If he had to die, he must die with weapons in hand, lest he was barred from passing the Gates. The two were so close together now, as Kutari spoke the words to Kira, but there was no fear in Kira’s eyes. In a bizarre twist, she seemed to be… turned on? Kaito had seen his fair share of women who lusted after dangerous men in his dingy seedy underbelly of the city restaurant, and she was one of those women, apparently. From his perspective, that was incredibly clear, so much so that if he had drawn his wakizashi, he would have been able to cut the tension between the two with it. The lad seemed to be oblivious to this though, which was incredibly entertaining, but also saddening: another display of the loneliness that his power had brought upon him, perhaps.

Just as he let go of the young lass after a very short speech about her antics and how he had certain expectations regarding how they should behave towards him, Kaito couldn’t help but remember how the felt the youth had a distaste for words. However, he did go on to great lengths in his own speech. It was a particular dichotomy, and he started to wonder just how distasteful of words the lad might be. Perhaps Kaito had hastily judged the youth based on his initial impressions. He shrugged the thought off his mind; if they lived past tonight, there may be more ample opportunities to get to know the young conqueror.

What happened next would surprise Kaito: the conqueror realized his own intentions would not successfully reform Kumogakure, and that there were more factors to consider in the village’s failure to grow than just what he had to offer. This display of humility and quick growth on the part of the boy-conqueror blossomed within Kaito a newfound respect for the youth, and an almost fanatical admiration towards the lad. More than a vessel for his conquest, he appeared to want to make the village grow for its own sake, and not just as a means of expanding his own military prowess. The desire to want to make the village grow in all aspects made Kaito, a native born and raised Kumogakurian, respect the lad even more than just as a container of power. He nodded his head for a couple of seconds, his admiration reverberating through his body and energizing the red headed cook.

As he professed his new intention to fix the wasteland by looking internally, he promoted Kira to the rank of Jounin, which caught Kaito by surprise; did her flirting actually worked on the young conqueror? It seemed though that she had awakened something within the young conqueror, who declared she would be responsible for the economic flourishing of the Kumogakure. Not only that, he smiled at her: so her flirting did work. Kaito would have to give up an ovation, at least in his own head: her wiles had proved effective. But now, the lad turned towards Kaito himself, and he expected to be dismissed to go clean toilets or something of the kind. The powerful seemed to have a natural distaste towards Kaito, perhaps out of fear of the possibility he brought, a clanless bum with the aspiration to tear the skies asunder and sing his legend. But none of that took place.

Instead, the Raikage informed Kaito that he was convinced Kaito was the best informed about the societal norms of the Kumogakure, which truth be told, was true. Perhaps the former Raikage was best informed of the village’s ninja system than he had been, but Kaito lived among the lowest forms of human mass of the village, and he understood its culture very well. The Raikage went on to declare that he expected the most out of Kaito for what he was about to do. Kaito’s expression was a mask to hide the confusion and curiosity, but he didn’t have too much time to wonder what was coming, for he too received a promotion to Jounin. Kaito could scarcely believe it: was this some genjutsu of the Six Tails’ corrosive mist, that made one dream of pleasant situations while it dissolved their bodies? Was this real life? Was this just fantasy? He wouldn’t be able to tell, he sucked at genjutsu. But it appeared that the Raikage wanted his input in the social and political matters of the village, of which he would have the last word as the top dog in the kennel that was the Kumogakure. Kaito took just a curt nod, expressing he understood the stakes.

The young Kage spoke of how, even though the village may have better options to offer, he chose the two of them because they may prove to be worthy allies. Again, the sense of loneliness from those that harness power came up, and Kaito decided he would follow the new Raikage with the same fervor he wished to be followed one day. Given that the Kage wished him to prove himself, he would have to learn how to grow powerful, and who better to teach him that than the embodiment of power that stood before the two newest Jounin of the Kumogakure? When asked for objections, Kaito silently shook his head.

As for the Kage’s new request, Kaito pondered for a moment, as he spoke. Someone who was a skilled blacksmith, capable of forging the tools needed to keep the village’s supply in check, a civilian with training but from a decent family capable of handling the militaristic needs of the Kumogakure. Boy oh boy did Kaito have the perfect candidate. Why of course, the Amherst family. The clan head, Solange Amigakuru… or… what was it? Kaito’s lack of capacity to remember names properly would get him killed one day. Whoever it was, he remembered she had a younger cousin who handled the weapons -- it had been there he had gotten his imported kitchen knives after all. Or was that the younger brother? He had much to learn, apparently. Nevertheless, he recalled the important details. While they were indeed from a noble house, he was unsure if they all partook in the militaristic functioning of the village, with only one of them being an active ninja, if he recalled properly. The head of the clan was known to be a fairly successful merchant though, and as previously mentioned, one of the branches of her business was linked directly to weaponry. Hell, perhaps the main head could even become useful to the whole “socioeconomic” wellbeing of the village.

However, for the purpose of the request of his new Kage, he just nodded. Unsure of how he would ultimately track the Amherst siblings in the midst of this takeover, he made a plan to simply visit their stores first, to make sure nobody thought of looting the place. Not that they would have much of a chance of success, but hope was the last thing to die, and if even one of them stayed there to protect the place, they would be able to guide Kaito to the head of the clan. Being dismissed, Noboru spoke for the first time in a while.

“Aye aye, Raikage-sama.”

With that, the lad body flickered. Exit stage left.

WC: 2020
TW: 3274
Claiming title of Jounin, 5000 Ryo from reaching rank for first time, and Jounin Flak Vest.
Claiming 15 Speed, 1 Stamina.
Claiming 3000 words to switch Taijutsu as Main Spec.
Claiming 67 words to complete Throat Chop
Claiming 207 words towards Iai Beheading.
Balthazar
Citizen
Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:51 am
The Dawn’s Resilience Nrpg-approval

pls kidnap me
Gidyne
Citizen

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:47 am
With nothing else to be reviewed and discussions coming to an end, his first act of Raikage would come to fruition as the two accepted their newfound roles within the village and coming responsibilities which would mainly prove to be indicators for their talents and competence. Noboru would take his leave once dismissed without any further inquiries, a trait Kutari appreciated from the underdog Shinobi out of the duo. He’d start off his new position flawlessly knowing when he was needed and depart before overstaying his welcome. The Raikage could only hope the newfound Jounin would be just as satisfying in his office duties and combative feats, though in due time this knowledge would be revealed.

He’d glare towards the remaining Shinobi still present in the bleak image, watching as she led the way to what he’d discovered to be his home for his time there. The crooked bones lodged within his legs would buckle as he made each step towards his resting place, a coerced grudge founded between the unsightly environment and it’s unbearable harsh soil - a wicked soul having possessed the land shedding light upon a vast vendetta against the conqueror as his joints cracked along the lopsided wasteland. The country clearly refused to be as welcoming as the village inhabitants upon their new leader, though that isn’t to say the entirety of his new subjects were happy to see an unknown figure now in charge and ruling through a display of power; he was sure the masses hissed under their tongues and spit amongst the dirt he now crawled his battered body upon. Though such insolence would typically be brought with aggression to correct the humanoid’s various flaws, such tactics would likely only feed into the image that was beginning to be sewn in their skulls: a dictator. Thus what brought him to such an abhorrent dilemma to consider: Should he rule through fear, or love? The thought of love or any sense of compassion received from these plebeians caused the man to feel the need to regurgitate, however he knew the methods he’d usually demonstrate in daily events may not be as beneficial as someone in his position now to obtain what he seeked.

As this contemplation remained on the forefront of his thoughts, another began to creep from behind to land a critical blow: His identity. An assassin tasked with sticking to the shadows couldn’t jeopardize his identity no matter what, such a fiasco causing a breach in confidentiality that could never be undone. Luckily throughout his encounter he was suppressing his chakra so it couldn’t be memorized by the Shinobi he mingled with, however the fact of the matter remained he couldn’t exactly remain a nameless figure to these people and obtain their trust, nor could he disclose his true name. He didn’t particularly expect his visit in Kumogakure to go as it did, however, he still failed to prepare for such necessary circumstances. They only knew a face, and though it was unfortunate this was the case, at the very least it didn’t go deeper than that. He’d have to arrange to fix this mixup soon, plotting to figure out how to makeup for his failures.

The schemer would soon arrive in what apparently was his place of residency, it being a bit off putting that the majority of Shinobi in the village knew where he would live, or at the very least how ordinary it seemed. Though it mattered not for the time being, needing to rest and recuperate himself before enacting the plot he’d likely need assistance to properly conduct along with time to fine tune. As he opened the door into the household, he’d turn to the woman that led him there as he left her with some parting words to consider, “I appreciate your escorting me to this place to rest, I had a very long journey on behalf of the organization I represent. To be truthful, I’ll have to return there shortly to carry out tasks similar to what you saw here today, reporting back my findings and conquering of this village, along with the Bijuu that we now have in possession. I’m sure I’ll prove useful for their plans with this new addition to our arsenal...Though know for the time being you’re all under their protection, and won’t be annihilated if you prove useful to their goals. I expect the leader of our organization will take this place and replace me as your leader, I being more or less the scout to find a home and place of operation upon request. He’ll be your Kage in truth..I chose to share this information with you since I’m sure you’ll work with him quite closely and should be prepared. I hope when I return here this village will still be standing and produce competent Shinobi, now until then I’ll retire for the day.

Kutari would orchestrate a scenery that was true to it’s very core, however slightly ill-directed. He held a stern and impeccable face that someone who’d just met him would be incapable of discerning and likely have to believe, though he cared little if she did it would only plant the seeds for the plant to grow. He’d close the door afterwards as he ended his time with the lady if nothing else came up. He was fatigued and needed to rest, however there was one more piece of the equation needing to be accounted for.

After collecting the bodies of the newly deceased on the battlefield, Kutari would wait patiently for his clone to arrive. Now the leader of the village and strongest of them all, it was time to properly sac the village for all they were worth, in case they attempted to play some underhanded tactics. The clone that was sent to do as such would arrive some time afterwards, having found the vault holding all of their Ryo and collecting it for himself, along with coming across a fond treasure of a fool that attempted to escape death himself, and showcase exactly what Kutari predicted would happen. The head of the man he decapitated until he warped away with jutsu, his shocked face would be all he needed to see as the clone presented it to Kutari, laughing in unison at the futile efforts of a wannabe rogue shinobi deserting his village when brought with oppression. It only showed in truth the nature of such village scum - they’d betray their own when given the chance. He’d see the man have a unique pair of Sharingan eyes that didn’t have the typical pattern: the Mangekyou as his own eyes were. He’d graciously acquire the head of the laughable Uchiha, saddened he was in anyway related to the poor fool, storing it in the same corpse scroll as his body to complete the set, now under possession another pair of Sharingan eyes. The stars would seem to align and become much clearer thanks to fate and what it had in store for him in recent times, he was sure this turn of events would prove to be quite intriguing and beneficial with this day and the future to hold.Though such power from the Sharingan would likely fail to ever leave his grasp, knowing the full extent of its strength and invaluable prowess. He’d consider the fact he’d need to obtain more corpse scrolls before going about his full plan in relation to the village, though in the meantime he needed to rest, now a multitude times more wealthy and equipped with dna to pawn off to the Ragdoll himself.

[Exit]

WC:1271
TWC: 15059

Claims: A Power Rank for killing Nobunaga Hiyu, 6 Tails Jinchuriki with Four Symbols Seal, Nobunaga Hiyu's corpse and belongings, Jiro Uchiha's corpse and belongings, Ares Pendragon's corpse and belongings, Hato Sano's corpse and belongings

Village's ryo being 162,080 in total. Nobunaga's(15050) + Ares'(3000) + Hato's(6250) + Jiro's(10300) = 34,600. 162080 + 34600= 196680 ryo obtained. new total is 196680 + 4970(current total) = 201,650 ryo

Sacred Spear 1875/1875
Youskara 3000/3000
Split Second 1875/1875
Transfusion Deprivation 2213/2213
Thousand Needles of Death 1125/1125 then 1125/1125 to master ap/handseals
Vacuum Great Sphere 89 into this to fully claim, wc found here and here bc tak attack
One Handed Handseals 1125/1125
Wind Release: Slash750/750
Chakra Scalpel 1875/1875

Remaining 7 wc im donating to charity, y'all welcome.

Think that's all I had to claim, was a long topic.
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:52 am
Approved ♡
Gidyne
Citizen