Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Upon the Edge of Haven  - Page 2 Empty Re: Upon the Edge of Haven

Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:14 pm
Tsubaki's first impression of Hikari was a bit spotty. First, she pointed out that Queensmen were not Black Ops members, they were like a police force. The embarrassment made her flush. Tsubaki checked the mission note again to see that she was correct. The embarrassment robbed her of some pride. She wasn't going to speak for a while in fear that she might make even more of a fool of herself. 

However, the rest of the experience with Hikari was good as she showed her leadership skills. First was the plan. Kuniko and Tsubaki were instructed to guard and heal any hostages. Takeshi would patrol the outside to make sure no one got into the area where Tsubaki and Kuniko would be in danger. Finally, Hikari would head to the main forces and take them all out. The Senju was about to question how she was so confident that she would be able to do that, but she was already humiliated before so she wouldn't ask. Instead, she began to plot an idea if Hikari was taken out and she needed to plan a quick getaway.

For the safety Hikari promised, she would place seals on the three of them. She would explain their abilities, before requesting everyone to hold onto her as she was going to teleport all of them. Tsubaki was impressed with the amount of jutsu the Akari had, but it was all clear once she realized that she was dealing with the Deputy Hogokage. 

Before placing her hands on Hikari, Kuniko began to say a few things to himself. It was obvious that he was praying but it was strange because Tsubaki didn't take Kuniko as the religious type. After the prayer, they all had a hold of Hikari. They instantly appeared in the location she pointed out on the map. Tsubaki was amazed at the ability to instantly transport and she would love to get to know Hikari to talk about it. But now was a bad time.

WC: 333
TWC: 1235
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:44 pm
As everyone started to reappear, Hikari would quickly say "No one let go of my hand, we are about to teleport again. Kuniko, please quickly scan the area. Give me a safe spot to teleport in, the closer to the hostages the better." Once the woman got the information, she would quickly preform another teleport and move the team into a safe spot inside the fort. The second that the group reappeared, Hikari would activate her Golden Eye.

"We are in. Lets go!" The woman would whisper. The group had reappeared inside a large janitor's room the Kunochi would Hikari would take a listen to see if she could hear any hostiles nearby. After confirming the presences of a few men outside the room, the Akari would make her way to the door and quickly throw it open and step out. Once she did, she would turn to see two men, and before the two men even had time to comprehend what was going on, the Kunochi would quickly extend her arm out and send out Vim Aeris, a blast of wind toward the two men, knocking them off their feet and sending them back into a wall. With a loud clunk the men would be knocked out on collision. The Kunochi would look back at her team and give them a quick nod. A confirmation that they were in an active combat zone and that people needed to keep moving.

Once she got some distance between the rest of her team, the girl would activate her golden eye with her position centered on herself to give vision of herself and her surrounding area. After searching for a bit, she found the location of the majority of the men still remaining in the dining hall. There was a single groggy man by the only door, his sword laid some feet away from his hand, not in a position to draw quickly if need be. Jaws of Grima..... they really were a group of undisciplined bandits. Namikaze without a care would make her way toward the room, navigating toward the maze as if she knew it like the back of her hand. As the Akari turned the corner to have direct eye sight on the man, siting on the ground lazing around. With a smile on her face the woman would start to walk toward the guard.

"Excuse me mister." The Akari would announce her presence. "Would the two of you be kind enough to show a girl to your leader? I kind of need to take him hostage to force all of you will surrender to me. Mind helping a girl out?"

The bandit wouldn't notice Hikari's presences at first, but when she started talking, the bearded man would scramble to his feet. "Wha....?" he would say, and look over at Hikari, which the woman would flex her chakra utilizing the display of power skill she had been practicing for a while. The Power of Haven would notice the man's eyes grow wide in panic as he realized what was about to happen. He would flicker open and closed for a bit before turning his head slightly "B.... Boss! We... We have a problem! Some Bit..." the Akari wouldn't let the man finish his swear, reaching her hand out, sending a blast of gravity down the hall, and into the man's chest, sending him flying through the large doors and into the dinning hall.

Hikari would continue to walk toward the door, reaching down and snatching the man's katana off the ground as she did. "Oh, Your boss is in here? With everyone else? Perfect! I would love to talk to him!" the Akari would say with a smile on her face. As she walked into the door She would look around and see dozens of men, maybe even as many as a hundred, all of which looked like they were sleeping long night of drinking, the smell of booze could be smelled in the air. That being said, the men appeared to be starting to stir. "Or... I'm sorry. Did I wake you up? It seems a bit late to still be asleep. Either way, I suppose I can just come back later." the girl would tease, as she turned around and started to walk out of the room. "Also, don't worry, I can show myself out, and I can close the door behind me." The Kunochi would state as she closed the door behind her and would lodge the katana in the door handles preventing anyone from opening the door. At that point, Hikari would start forming some handsigns and create a steam geyser in the room, burning everyone in the long dining hall. It wouldn't take long before screams echoed in the room. The Kunochi would wait for a bit of time until the screams eventually started to die down. The Jinchūriki had been careful to keep the heat low enough that it wouldn't kill anyone, but hot enough that it would make the average man pass out fairly quickly. Once the screaming stopped, Hikari would reopen the door and enter, letting the steam out as she did. Hikari would look around and find a large amount of rope, which she would use to start tying up the men. One by one each of the bandits would find themselves gagged and restrained, as she did, Hikari would send out a telepathy seal to her team. "Ok team, when you are done with helping the hostages, please report to my location. I have taken out the majority of the enemy forces. They are in need of medical attention, and there are a lot of them."

While tying up the men, A bird would knock on a window way to high up for the average man to get to. Namikaze would quickly wall climb up the room and open the door, taking a letter from the flying creature. She would open it and find it is a message from the bandit's reinforcements, saying the had been held up and wouldn't be arriving for another week or more. Namikaze would send another message over her telepathy seal. "Also, I have just got confirmation that the party we are supposed to ambush is not going to be arriving anytime soon, so I guess that is something we don't have to worry about." The Akari would say, forming the proper handsigns and leaving an FTG seal in the room. "Unless any of you are having any issues, I'm going to run back to the village and get a few queensmen to help us with transporting people back to the village and medical assistance. These men don't seem to be rather skilled, just there were alot of them. So any straglers I am going to assume you can take care of yourself."

The Akari would then teleport back to Haven to a safe location inside Hoshigakure, and head toward the queensguard station to let them know she needed a group of men to transport prisoners back to the capital city. With that the girl would turn and head back to the village capital building to get her next set of missions.

[Exit]
WC: 1202
TWC: 3,029

Claims:
7,500 Ryo
15 AP
2162 words to mastering Ego Autem Exspirvait , finishing it. (Rest of my words to it can be found on the first post on the second page of my stat page.)

Remaining 867 Words to Chakra Chains
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:22 am
Approved
Kuniko Hyuuga
Kuniko Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 21445

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:23 am
As soon as the group had teleported to their location Kuniko activated his Byakugan and searched around his immediate vicinity. With his 360 degree sight range he could detect no other people immediately around them. "We're safe for now, I shall now look for somewhere safe within the fort for you to send us," the shinobi quietly whispered to the Deputy Hogokage. He expanded the range of his sight to grant him vision within the fort. 

There were many bandits milling about of sleeping within, so he narrowed his search to look for individuals who appeared restrained. He spotted a room filled with what looked like 3 unconscious shinobi and six other men all tied up with rope. They were scattered about the room, but there were two armed bandits on guard watching them by the door. Connected to the room with the hostages was a hallway containing two more guards. At the end of the long hallway was a janitorial closet. Kuniko also noticed a large room filled with bandits. It seemed like the main hall of the fort. He reported his findings immaculate detail to the Deputy Hogokage who proceeded to teleport the group once more into the confines of the room. 

After giving the signal, Hikari burst through the door and dealt with the two guards in the long hallway. She nodded to the group and took off in the direction of the main hall. Kuniko turned to Tsubaki and mentally whispered, "I'll lead the way to where the hostages are being kept so that we can free them. It looked like nine of them are still alive. There's two guards by the door. I will attempt to handle them, with your guidance." With his instructor's approval, Kuniko rushed down the hall opposite to Hikari. 

When he reached the door the genin pulled out his still sheathed sword from his belt. He had never handled one before but he needed to cause a distraction. He could see the two guards on the other side begin to turn in suspicion from the sound of their comrades get blasted in the hallway. Kuniko kicked open the door and tossed his sword, sheath and all, towards the bandit to his left. The man instinctively caught the weapon in surprise and looked up only to receive a slap in the face while his hands were occupied. The gentle fist palm slap seemed to scramble the man's nerves as he fell down in shock. Kuniko then slapped his other hand into the chest of the second guard with all the speed and force he could muster. 

The man to Kuniko's right fell back as the air left his lungs. In the heat of the moment Kuniko had used too much force against a simple bandit and the man began to convulse on the floor as his internal organs nearly burst. The effect was so great that it gave Kuniko pause. His eyes went wide as he looked over the dying bandit. He was so distracted that he did not even notice the other bandit begin to stand back up. Kuniko then heard Tsubaki's voice in his head, "watch out, behind you." Kuniko's sense returned to him and his Byakugan perceived the bandit behind him poised to run a dagger through his back. 

Kuniko pivoted on the spot while maintaining his gentle fist stance and smacked the bandit's right hand which held the knife. A second bottom palm technique to the man's face sent him back down to the ground with a bloody nose. The move was meant to be non-lethal, and while his eyes had rolled back in his head and his nose was bleeding, Kuniko expected that the bandit would survive. He turned towards his instructor and bowed hurriedly twice. He though to her, "Forgive my negligence! I owe you my life! Though I think I may have used to much force on the bandit..." Kuniko remained quiet and stepped aside. 

He did not wish for the man on the ground to be his first kill. He looked towards his instructor pleading with his eyes for help. The man's injuries were far beyond his own ability to heal. After all, he was still in training. 

The rest of the mission had gone on smoothly and there was little else for Kuniko to do asides from untying the hostages and healing what minor injuries he could before friendly reinforcements arrived. 

WC: 738
TWC: 1879

Claims: 
6,100 Ryo, 15 AP, 4 Stat Points
[1879/2,500] Mind Reading
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:40 am
The team had reached their destination and Hikari had gone to deal with the bulk of the opposition, leaving the rest of the team to handle the remainder themselves. Takeshi could not accept the task quicker. He looked over to the team and he told them,

"I am going to set up a perimeter. I am no use in regards to medical proceedings."

Takeshi ran out the door and he grabbed a scroll that held the summoning contract with his family, the Birds of the Great Mountain. He opened the scroll, bit his finger and slid his blood across the top of the scroll. When he performed the seal of confrontation, he yelled

"Ares! I need you brother!" 

When he finished, a loud screech could be heard across the terrain. A giant falcon with fiery red wings appeared directly next to Takeshi. Takeshi called to Ares to check the perimeter three hundred meters out and call out whatever hostiles he sees in the area. The bird nods and takes to the sky. Takeshi waited for a few minutes until he heard the screeching of Ares come from the North of their location. Takeshi reactivated his Byakugan and he found a group of bandits storming the outpost, looking to be around thirteen men running down the hillside. Ares came through, taking out all but two who managed to dodge the massive talons of the great bird. 

Takeshi knew the two would meet Takeshi's position before Ares would be ready for another attack. So he gathered his chakra and created a massive Earth Golem directly next to him. The two men that were coming down the hill were met by a massive boulder that was hurled at them by the Golem. Crushing them into the ground. He checked the area with his Byakugan and waited for Ares to finish his sweep of the perimeter and screeched to Takeshi. He understood that there was no one else and thanked Ares for his help and released both Ares and his Golem. He ran back inside to let the team know that there were no hostiles in the surrounding three hundred meters. 

When the team had finished with their parts of the mission, Takeshi would be ready to go back to the village.

TWC: 1636
+4 AP
+6100 Ryo
+208 to mastering Stormy blockade
Previous progress is here.
+1000 to Mud Spore (Learned)
+428 to Crow Substitution Technique

Last edited by Takeshi Hyuuga on Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:13 am
As soon as they entered the territory, it was immediate action. They all had their plans and assignments. Tsubaki and Kuniko travel behind Hikari. She carves a path by taking out two of the men in the hallway. "I'll lead the way to where the hostages are being kept so that we can free them. It looked like nine of them are still alive. There are two guards by the door. I will attempt to handle them, with your guidance." No matter the situation, Kuniko seemed to maintain a cool head and follow instructions. Tsubaki nodded, allowing him to take point. His Byuakugan was the only thing that was allowing them to find the captured shinobi. 

The enter to find that Kuniko was right about the two guards. Tsubaki watched as she handled the two obstacles, she knew that she had put her trust in the right shinobi. The boy first distracted one of them with a sword toss, which he caught instinctively. Swiftly, Kun would take him out with a barrage of palm attacks. However, it seemed the boy was surprised by his power he got distracted. Tsubaki would quickly warn the boy with a mental warning. Kuniko was, fortunately, able to snap out of it and finish the fight with some fatal blows that made the guard's eyes roll back as he fell. Tsubaki was able to quickly tell that he was dead due to the damage dealt. He apologized that he let down his guard but Tsubaki didn't mind. She was proud that he was able to react so quickly.

However, unexpectedly, he looked at her like he wanted her to heal him. Tsubaki sighed and knelt to the ground and closed his eyes. "There isn't anything I can do." She rose and heard the cry of a large bird from outside. She assumed that it was Takeshi doing his own thing. Luckily there weren't any casualties to the hostages and none were injured.

With the thugs taken out and the hostages rescued, the mission ended with a success. Tsubaki returned home and took a long nap. 
Exit
WC: 350
TWC: 1585
Claiming:
Mission rewards
6250 ryo
15 ap
Poison Mist (1500/1500)
3 stats

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:33 pm
Upon the Edge of Haven  - Page 2 Approv14

Kuniko Hyuuga
and