Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Sandy Chance of Death Empty A Sandy Chance of Death

Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:53 pm

Kyofu Ishi

For days the lone ninja wandered the Wind Country in search of Sunagakure. This time he was sure he had found it, as he could see the stone structure surrounding the village. But something was off. Currently he was about 25 meters away from the entrance itself, moving slowly towards it. The right side of the entrance was completely charred and melted. As for everything else, it looked like he had walked through a horror movie. From what he could see, there was no living person behind him since it was straight desert. However, he couldn't tell what the hell was in front of him. Lined in from of the entrance of hundreds of spikes with rotten humans lying still on them, impaled.

He didn't know what the hell happened, but the last thing he remembered was the sound of Lord Koroshi's voice greeting him, then nothing. A few days ago he had awoken miles away from the village itself. The terrain of the Wind Country looked like it had slowly changed over time, but he couldn't have been asleep for that long. Right? Kyofu didn't have any idea as of yet. Anyone else would have probably raged at the rubble that is now the entrance of Sunagakure, but he was only an official Genin of the village for about four days. He didn't have any empathy for the villagers on the spikes. Suited in their Sunagakure headband. His own headband lined his forehead, but it was extremely didn't with multiple strikes going through the village's symbol. He didn't know how it even got like that. Hell he didn't know anything as of yet.

But today he was going to find out what happened. He was dressed in his regular clothing and weapon pouches, but the white and purple kimono he wore over half his body was extremely dirty. If you looked closely, you could see grass growing from it. Some would say it looked as if Kyofu had been birthed from the earth itself. Which was technically true. He could still feel his heart beating. Along with the extra two he had gotten from those ninja back in Hoshigakure. So, no one ransacked his body while he was asleep.

Having been walking for about three minutes after stopping in front of the entrance. The ninja would finally come to the entrance of the village itself. He was about three meters away from the opening to get in. He didn't want to walk straight in. For all he knew a war was happening within its gates. So, Kyofu would do something that your typical senile man would do.

"Hello, village guard you around here? What the hell happened?" screamed the former Sunagakure Ninja.

Missing Ninja - D
Kyofu's Stats
Tau Clan
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

A Sandy Chance of Death Empty Re: A Sandy Chance of Death

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:22 pm
Amaterasu watched with muted interest as the distant mirage of a figure drew closer and closer. A strange kimono. Grass? Odd in a desert. Weapon pouches. Dented forehead protector with multiple lines through it- was he a missingnin or some other traitor? It was clear that he was a ninja, however, and thus he needed to be checked for intentions at the gate. As he reached about twenty meters away from the gate, she made herself known at the top of the wall, wearing her Red Sands armor and raising a left, scarred arm cloaked with blue fire into the air as a way to catch his attention. "Halt! The village is closed. Unless you can provide identification and sufficient reason for being here, you will not be allowed entry." A single narrowed yellow eye surveyed the ground. He was wearing a Sunagakure headband. Interesting. He certainly must've noticed his scattered and dismembered comrades littering the area. Should he move closer, attack, or do anything of alarm, Amaterasu of course would not tolerate him any longer.

"Now. Let's begin. What is your full name and rank?"

[WC: 180]
[Total WC: 180]

Written on mobile yee haw
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:38 pm

Kyofu Ishi

At the top of the wall, Kyofu would see a girl appear. He would only frown, as she coated her arm in some sort of blue flame. He wondered if the girl was trying to scare him or something. Letting out a sigh, Kyofu would just go along with it. He was already a Sunagakure Ninja and had been welcomed in the village by the Lord Kazekage himself. So, if she were to attack him, Kyofu would do his best to alert Koroshi of his presence. He stood still 25 meters away from the entrance to the village. His red eyes peering into the soul of the lone figure that stood atop the wall.

Slowly, he would move his right hand and point his index finger at his headband. "Pretty self explanatory won't you say? replied a straight face Kyofu. Removing his hand from the air. He would come to bring it back to his side. He studied the female on the wall. He had never seen her in Suna before. She didn't even have a headband on. Was she one of the people that caused the destruction around the area? She did have her arm coated in flames near a melted wall. His expression would appear to change. A quick flash from amusement, and back to its natural state. "I'm Kyofu Ishi, Genin of Sunagakure. Not gonna lie. I don't know what the hell is going on in the Wind Country. So, could you just fetch Kazekage Koroshi for me?" screamed Kyofu from his position. He was well aware now of the area around them. Him and this mystery girl were the only living beings at the Village Gates. With her being on top of the wall. Kyofu was in a ideal range to avoid any of her attacks. If she was responsible for turning the gate to rubble.

Missing Ninja - D
Kyofu's Stats
Tau Clan
Balthazar
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:52 pm
"That's one strike," she'd reply calmly, examining her fingernails as she extinguished the blaze. She was referring, of course, to when he pointed at his headband and began to sass. "Want to see what happens when I get to three? Keep talking like you are now." As he continued, her expression would change from bored to amused. "You knoooow... I don't think you understand the position you're in. You can think yourself as a rottweiler all you want, but to me? You're a chihuahua with big dog syndrome. That's a second strike." A pause. "Koroshi is dead. All of your comrades are dead. And the people of sunagakure likely hate you for abandoning them during their time of need. Isn't that interesting?" There were no pillars, no rubble to hide behind except for the charred mummified bodies that littered the area. Indeed, Amaterasu held the high ground by about 30 meters in the air. "Knowing this, why are you here? Letting you in, you'd likely be torn apart by mobs of angry civilians. The only thing they hate more than Konoha right now are their own late shinobi... or, of course, you." She would wait for his reply patiently. Should he attack or move closer, she would, of course, respond in kind, changing her actions in response to his.

[WC: 219]
[Total WC: 399]

Posting from mobile yee haw
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:12 pm

Kyofu Ishi

Strikes huh? Kyofu would only stare at the girl. Even though he could feel the pulse of three hearts pumping within his body. He knew he wasn't as strong the last time he was within the village. It was like he had gotten weaker. Maybe the long walk in the Wind Country did it to him. He could probably take the girl in a fight if it came to that, but he wasn't gonna provoke her even further. Besides, what if this nonsense she was speaking was actually true? "I was just in Suna not to long ago talking with Kazekage Koroshi. You mean to tell me over a span of a week all of this happened." said Kyofu, as he waved in his hand in front of him towards the destruction. He didn't know what type of tricks this girl was playing, but he would find out. "To be honest, I don't know what the hell is going on. I just woke up a couple days ago miles away from the village. And now you're telling me all these people are dead? Who are you? You don't look like a Suna Ninja. Lord Koroshi made me a Suna Ninja on October 4, 415AV. Which was only a couple of weeks ago. So, tell me how in three weeks did all of this happen?" replied Kyofu, staring at the girl.

Was he inside of a genjutsu? He darted his eyes from the left to the right quickly. Maybe he was... He wasn't strong enough to break through as of yet though. He just had to see which way this conversation went first.

Missing Ninja - D
Kyofu's Stats
Tau Clan
Balthazar
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:26 pm
The thirteen year old listened curiously, and made her reply. "Well, I'd say all of thiiis happened... hmm... a few months ago. The corpses are pretty old. You'd definitely have seen them." she tilted her head forwards. "Hm, can you prove any of what you say is true, I wonder? Tell you what. I'll check the records to see if there's anyone named Kyofu Ishi. If there's not, I'll kill you." It was said in a blase manner, as if she thought nothing of the violent act. She made the clone seal, watching as a shadow clone copy of herself ran back into the village towards the ruins of the kage tower. Fortunately, most of the records had survived the recent attacks, so it'd be simple enough to check. "You seem funny." the girl admitted to the stranger, as if she was telling him a secret. "It's funny how you're asking questions like you're in charge. Don't you find that hilarious? I know I do."

[WC: 165]
[Total WC: 564]

Mobile post yeet
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:42 pm
Kyofu would continue to stare at the girl. She talked like she had a position of authority, but she didn't look that strong. He would let out another breath. as the woman continued to talk. Truth be told, he could care less about her. He just wanted to go in the village and see what the hell was going on. She spoke of mobs of civilians, but they wouldn't know Kyofu. He had only been a ninja for a couple of days. He didn't really care for them anyway. They weren't his family. Suna was just a place to lay low until he figured out mysteries involving his body. However, he would continue to play along with the woman. "Aye, just a habit really. I mean, it isn't everyday you walk to your village gates to see it surrounded by spike corpes. Right?" replied Kyofu. "But lets get pass that. I just want to know what happened."
Balthazar
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:08 pm
After a few moments, her clone dispelled. As she adjusted to the new memories, she let out a hum. She had honestly forgotten that piece of information, but she could adjust and adapt as necessity dictated. "Hmm... Well, this is interesting. The Kage Tower doesn't actually seem to exist at the moment. You're going to have to find some other way to identify yourself. If you can't, well, I suppose I won't waste much more time with you." She looked up at the sun for a moment before turning down to Kyofu. "Hm, it's getting kinda late. I'll give you ninety seconds before I have to go. I'd suggest getting started- I started counting about five seconds ago." she turned down curiously, gaging his reaction with a detached interest. More emotional people like him were fun to taunt. "Tick tock, little chihuahua. You're time's gonna run out."

[WC: 147]
[Total WC: 711]

Posted from mobile or smth
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:49 am

Kyofu Ishi

Kyofu was becoming annoyed, but he didn't let his face display it though. It was like everything he said fired back on him somehow. He was beginning to think the female just wanted play with his head. "Well, if what you say is true. Then there isn't any other way I can prove I'm a Sunagakure ninja. I showed you my headband, as well as provided the date I became a ninja." said Kyofu. He would pause from talking a few seconds. The female seemed rather erratic, so he rather get the conversation over before the time passed. "You said you would be leaving in a minute. Well, take me with you. I'm sure there is someone within the walls experienced with Medical Ninjutsu. Or maybe you yourself is experienced with it? If so, you or them can use that one jutsu to go through a person's memories. With that, all your questions can be answered with one hundred percent truth. I mean, it isn't like I've been lying to you. Be honest. Have I not answered everyone of your questions?" announced the lone Sunagakure Ninja.

He didn't like for his mind to be dissected, but he had to get pass this woman and see what the hell was going on. He didn't have anything to hide though. So, all would be good.

Missing Ninja - D
Kyofu's Stats
Tau Clan
Balthazar
Citizen

Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:24 pm
"Hm... You're not that fun to play with anymore. Presuming to tell me what to do? That's strike three." As she spoke, she formed the tiger hand seal, and as soon as the words were finished she would exhale a great cone of fire that would extend the forty meters downwards directly to Kyofu's position, where she would proceed to swivel her head from side to side to reach a greater source area. It would be approximately 35 or so meters wide at this stage, having not been able to reach his full size. Of course, should he react to her words in any way- perhaps backing up or readying an attack- she would not wait until she had finished talking. The stream would travel at a speed of 80, and blister the ground and surrounding corpses at a power of 115. 

Unless he used one of his jutsu to form a shield of some sort, he would of course be dead. 

[WC: 141]
[Total WC: 852]

AP: 463 - 30 (shadow clone from earlier) - 40 (Great Fire Annihilation) - 20 meijin jutsu speed enhancement - 30 meijin jutsu power enhancement
New AP: 343

Power calculations: 50 base +10 (75 chakra) + 25 meijin clan boost = 85 + 30 from meijin jutsu power enhancement = 115
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum