Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Time to Train! (IO, Chuta, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Train! (IO, Chuta, NK)

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:40 am
"With my clan, its pretty easy to know what it does. Water + Wind = Ice, and that's all. I've never seen someone practice swordsmanship but I've hear it can be pretty strong."

"Yeah, good idea. Walks are always nice." Yoi will follow Chuta.

WC: 42
TWC: 640

Mid-thread claims:

3 stats (1 chakra   24 + 1 = 25 base) (2 speed   12 + 2 = 14)
480 wc to C-rank Ice Weapons (1000/1000) (previous wc here)
160 wc to B-rank Ice Weapons (1160/1500)

Last edited by Yoi Yuki on Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some mid-thread claims)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Time to Train! (IO, Chuta, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Train! (IO, Chuta, NK)

Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:38 pm
Approved
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:07 pm
Chuta headed back toward his equipment. The area was large, surrounded by trees and in the center were posts for kuni or other throwing targets. It seemed it was empty right now though. Chuta looked over at his companion, "You any good with kuni?" He asked, gesturing toward the stumps. It wasn't an art he was too fond of, he rather be up close and personal, but couldn't deny the advantages.

"How many confrontations have you been in?" He asked. It could be a sensitive topic, but building friendships was about learning about people, this was just another question that popped into his mind.

WC: 104
TWC: 945
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:36 pm
"I'm kinda bad. I can't throw too far and fast compared to others. I also lack the power to throw them with power, which kinda makes me useless. But I have found a way around a few of those problems. I just figured out how to use the jutsu I was practicing earlier, and that will help quite a bit."

"How many confrontations? None yet, but I wanted to go to the Sunagakure invasion but my dad wouldn't let me. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have gone, so my dad was definetly right."

WC: 96
TWC: 736
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:14 pm
"The Sunagakure invasion, no combat experience and your so willing to put your life on the line, pretty brave. I was on a ship for most of my life, away from Konoha. What has been going on here, why the recall?" Chuta asked. He knew tensions were high right now, but the reasoning for it all still boggled him. His uncle had been busy at work and unable to explain the intricacies of the situation. He was only concerned about loosing his home, being considered missing and hunted for it.

Chuta grabbed his gear and threw it over his shoulder. It wasn't heavy, the fabric of the back actually turned to a U as it hung. A change of cloths and another pair of shoes were the only things inside.

WC: 130
TWC: 1075
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:05 am
“Well, the thing is, a year or two ago, Kirigakure invaded. They ended up taking over Konoha. And recently, Sunagakure was taken from Kumogakure by Missing Ninja. Now Sunagakure is ruled by Missing Ninja, and that’s why we invaded. I might be getting some of it wrong, but that’s what I know.”

WC: 52
TWC: 788
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:23 am
The land of water? Chuta thought. He had been traveling around that area and never knew, until Konoha sent out their recall that is. It was insane how isolated you were on a ship, and common people generally didn't hold the grudges the whole nation had, people at the docks simply took supplies and waved hello or good by. A pact among sailors maybe, friends until told to kill each other. Chuta shrugged, "So, we are actually sending aid to Sunagakure then?" He asked.

They were about half way around the training ground now. A few more people started their training regiments. A person jumped up and started to pound the targets with kuni. Another began to do sprints and pushups. Others sat in a circle cross legged, Group meditation maybe.

WC: 131
TWC: 1206
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:59 pm
"Well, when the Missing Ninja took it over, it was kind of a massacre. There is no one there besides the Missing Ninja, so there is no one to send aid to. People just got back from the invasion, but I haven't heard how it went, so right now it's kind of a mystery to me."

"Hey, sorry about this, but I'm gonna go. I've got a lot of work to do at home, and I don't want my parents yelling at me. Well, it was nice meeting you."

[exit]

WC: 89
TWC: 877

640 of my wc has already been used to make mid-thread claims, so here is what I'm claiming with what's left
1 stat (1 speed)
237 wc to Wild Shuriken Dance (414/1850) (previous wc here)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:22 pm
Approved
Chuta Pendragon
Chuta Pendragon
Citizen

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:29 pm
"Oh, yeah that's fine. I think I'm going to train a bit and go home. Have a good one!" Chuta grabbed his bag and headed for the group of meditating people. Maybe they can help my anger issues. He thought.

((((( EXIT )))))

WC: 41
TWC: 1247

[Claiming Water Shuriken (1000) & +247 to Chakra Infusion = 422/2000) // +2 Chakra / +2 Speed / +2 Stamina )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum