Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asami Miyamoto
Asami Miyamoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 61635

Wanderer Reports: Asami Miyamoto [Letter] Empty Wanderer Reports: Asami Miyamoto [Letter]

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:26 pm
Handed off to a discreet contact on the coast of tea country, the small capsule containing Asami Miyamoto's carefully written report would find its way to the desk of the Mizukage...

Mizukage-Sama,

I appreciate your continued generosity in allowing me to remain abroad during these troubled times. As I promised Gekou-sama and as I now pledge to you: you need only say the word and I will return. Kirigakure is—and always will be—my home and I will do anything in its service.

Since my departure, I have made my way to the land of tea and find it much different than what I am used to. The people are crass, the streets disorderly, and there appears to be a distinct lack of government throughout the land. In this absence of good governance, a certain criminal element has taken up residence on the streets and in the dingy back alleys waylaying travelers with impunity. I will admit, it worries me that such a den of inequity exists just across the waves from our fair island home and shudder to think what we would be without our storm wall.

For the foreseeable future and with your continued favor, I plan to remain here to observe both the people and the land. If nothing else, I hope the additional information I collect will help inform your view of the countries that border Kirigakure.

---

Asami Miyamoto
Chuunin
Asami Miyamoto
Asami Miyamoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 61635

Wanderer Reports: Asami Miyamoto [Letter] Empty Re: Wanderer Reports: Asami Miyamoto [Letter]

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:43 pm
Mizukage-sama,

In my continued observation of Tea Country, I have found that the criminal element mentioned in my previous communications is not native to these lands. Having spoken to more than a few merchants here, it seems as if the source of this corruption came from without, not within as I initially suspected. In pursuit of the truth, I will be shadowing a merchant caravan bound for Konohagakure. It is there that I hope to find out more about these untoward forces and perhaps where I might sever the head from the metaphorical serpent—I hope you'll agree that it simply won't do to have a den of crime so close to our fair home.

As per protocol, I will contact you again once I have settled in. And, of course, if this does not please you, Mizukage-dono, only say the word and I will return.

---

Asami Miyamoto
Chuunin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum