Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Full day of training ahead (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Full day of training ahead (Open)

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 am
Jiro, you are claiming multiple advancements of your sharingan. Do you really feel as though you were "feeling dependency upon the eyes, the need to get stronger because you cannot do it alone." This all happened pretty quickly from advancing from the first Tomoe to the third with little development in between as far as "depending on the Sharingan". 

I'll hear out your reasoning and see if it makes sense and works for advancing. Also, since it doesn't look like you used an NPC to advance the BL it looks like it cost a whopping nada, so should your justification stick you can use those words elsewhere. 

Claiming of Stats looks to be fine though, so approved. 

Sugi, claims approved. 

Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Full day of training ahead (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Full day of training ahead (Open)

Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:06 pm
Seeing as he has been depending on the eyes since finding out he had sharingan in this thread, yes. Seeing as without them he was stomped by a genin whose water clone was enough and knowing with the sharingan it would not be as easy.

To say he feels reliance on the eyes is an understatement. He is relying on the eyes and their abilities.

Guess I will use the 2419 for Sharingan Genjutsu up to A rank. Not sure if its 2,000 or 2,500 after update.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:41 am
After releasing the jutsu on Jiro, he would explain that the thorns looked off. Hato was confused because she was certain that her illusion was solid and very realistic. However, the Uchiha would explain that the reason behind it looking weird was that his dojutsu was able to see genjutsu. Fascinating, a kekki genki that is able to see genjutsu. Effective and useful. He would then destroy the illusion without using any hand signs, showing his genjutsu releasing proficiency. 

The chunin would then ask Hato if his eyes had changed. An odd request but she would soon see that his eyes indeed did change. "Yeah they did. How do you feel?" There was a powerful chakra coming off the eyes, she wondered how he felt with that kind of ability. 

After getting a response, Hato would continue with the training. "Alright, now that you've broken the genjutsu, I want you to use the jutsu on me. You said that your eyes could copy, right? Let's see it." the young woman would wait for an illusion to be used on her. Making she wouldn't be break out of his genjutsu. Only one way to find out. 

WC: 195
TWC: 2832
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:41 am
Approved at WC up for A rank Sharingan Genjutsu @Jiro. That would put it at 2419/2500 for A rank, and unlocking up to C rank for you. 

Approved at 2nd Tomoe, as I can imagine Jiro feeling helpless while getting pummeled by Hato. 

After some consideration, I don't feel like it is a strong enough case for 3rd Tomoe. You can ask another staffer if you would like, but the rapid progression didn't really build that CD of really relying on it. This thread is (at most) maybe an hour long, and I really don't get the vibe story-wise that you are depending on it.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 pm
Being told that the eyes had changed once more the Uchiha was filled with joy, being asked how he felt though was much more complicated than that. Sure he was happy, but he also felt pride, he felt powerful. A whole new way to see had just been opened for him. These eyes would be his weapon against those who would hurt him or his friends and he had this genin to thank. “I feel great and grateful to you for awakening my blood.” He would say covering his eyes with his hands and letting them return to normal.

Jiro would activate the sharingan once more and see the swirling forces of chakra. He would then make the ram seal as Hato had shown him. He would stir the chakra within his body and try to create a similar illusion however the technique would fail. Hmm, jutsu copying why aren’t you working? Because my sharingan was transforming maybe, it changed the chakra output. “Could you show me again I may have missed what your chakra looked like.” If the genin agreed he would mimic her motions and cast the illusion instead of thorns however he would show her what he was seeing. Her chakra flowing through her body and his own. People outside the range would appear as normal to her.

“It is a bit strange isn’t it?” He would say looking at his hands the slight movements making the next much more predictable. Little movements of the arm that made the finger move, the eye spotting them as if it were made to. “Seeing chakra and sensing it are entirely different. If you would like to learn I can teach you.” His eyes would remain open and he would stay facing Sato. “It's a sixth sense for instance I knew your chakra was strong because I could feel it at a distance. A weak chakra requires one to be closer to feel it and to focus.” He would back away until he could barely feel the girl’s chakra. Once at the edge he would stop. “Forty, fifty meters is where yours extends. Try to sense mine just focus your mind on the energy around me. It can be a useful tool to judge opponents. It can also be misleading if they know how to hide it.”

The Uchiha would wait patiently for his ally to sense it if she had questions, he would be ready to answer. The ninja was still using his eyes to view the surroundings. So, many jutsu to learn and use I can’t wait to try. If Hato looked into Jiro’s eyes he would activate his sharingan genjutsu. The tomoe spinning rapidly until he was inside the girl’s mind. The genjutsu would simulate how sensing chakra felt. “That is how chakra sensing feels, I am using my eyes to help you. I will end the effect now.” He would release his own genjutsu and let her focus on learning. He would only do this if she was struggling to learn. If she wanted to learn chakra sensing at all, she was entitled to say no. Jiro only thought teaching her some techniques would be fair.

WC: 530
TWC: 2949
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:16 am
The chunin seemed ecstatic that his eyes have changed form. Hato was a bit confused by his excitement. However it was explained as he thanked her for "awakening his blood." The young woman assumed that meant his bloodline had leveled up so to speak. It was very curious the way his eyes worked. It was nothing she had ever seen. Her own bloodline wasn't like the Uchiha's. Made Hato a bit envious for deep crimson eyes.

Even after showing Jiro the jutsu, the chunin needed another demonstration of the technique. Hato gladly obliged and preformed the genjutsu on Jiro. Suddenly Jiro had placed her into his own shoes and she saw what his eyes could see. "Wow," She exclaimed with awe. The flow of her chakra and his. It was magical. The flow of life hypnotized her. Hato had the ability to sense chakra, even so intensely that she could tell when one was lying due to the disturbance of chakra flow. However, she had never seen the chakra with her own eyes. It was enlightening to finally see what she had been sensing all this years. He explains chakra sensory like the roles have switched of student and teacher. "I have chakra sensory and even the Mind's eye of Kaguya, but I've never seen it with my vision. It's amazing." 

He releases the jutsu after showing her his world. Hato also releases her genjutsu. "Thank you, Jiro, for that wonderful display." She would then look at the position of the sun in the sky. Dusk was almost upon them. Hato hadn't noticed that time had flown so quickly. The young vampire stands up and jumps over the rock formation Jiro was on. "I also should thank you for such a wonderful day." She traces his fingers softly over his cheek. Suddenly, she kisses his cheek without much warning. This was to solidify and relationship they might have. Not like partner relationship, but in this way she claimed him as someone close. Someone of interest. It was those eyes, his personality, and his looks. He was someone Hato was going to watch for closely. "I hope to see you around again." With this, she departs from the scene and body flickers away. 

WC: 372
TWC: 3204
EXIT
CLAIMING: 
16 STATS
Chakra and scent memorization of Jiro, Sugi and Yin (2000 Wc with the three)
1021 Wc towards Bloodline Consumption (2000/2000) continuation of this
1100 WC towards Fury Swipes (1100/1100)
1083 WC towards Delicate Illness Extraction (1083/1500)
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2019 7:49 pm
Claims Approved, Hato
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2019 10:51 pm
Luckily for him Hato agreed to show him the technique once more this time his eyes catching the amount of chakra used. Though as he did he caught the girl within his own genjutsu and showed her what he was seeing. She was clearly impressed given her sudden outburst, the word wow a word that could mean so much. Wow, was the way to describe the eyes a magical form of vision that people wanted to possess. He wouldn’t get the chance to use the jutsu, but he was certain he had gotten the main points.

Hato would continue and say that she already could sense chakra and had a minds eye of the kaguya. The chuunin wasn’t quite sure what that meant, but the context lead him to believe it enabled further sensing of chakra. “I have to train my eyes further and then I will show you the improved version.”

The genin would then thank him for showing her what he was seeing. Jiro only thought it right for her assistance. “It was the least I could do.” He would say embarrassed by the praise. She would then jump to the rock he was standing on. The movements now more visible than they had been before. She would then brush her fingers over his cheek and add that she should thank him for a wonderful day. This girl who was upset that people refused her challenge, then beat him up, was now happy that they had met. “Same.” Hato would then suddenly kiss his cheek, turning the ninja slightly red as he didn’t expect it. After that she wished to see him again and then vanished using body flicker, leaving Jiro standing there dumbfounded by the events. I’m gonna get beat up by girls more often.

He wouldn’t go home just yet he had to use the technique and he would use himself to test the jutsu. Making the seal he would make thorns surround himself just as Hato had. He would break the genjutsu after, using his eyes. The sharingan would be his focus from this point forward he would use them as part of his arsenal whenever needed. They served a unique purpose for the moment usually flooding chakra through the body caused genjutsu to release, however visual genjutsu such as this could be broken flowing chakra into the eyes and did not require as much effort. It was simpler, by far.

It was getting late which was likely why the genin had left, she was young and still likely had family that worried about her. Jiro was glad he had met her, she was the first friend he had made in Kumo. The place was more like a home than it had been a day ago. Perhaps he would meet other people that could fill the void in himself. It would certainly make the place much more enjoyable.

The Uchiha would walk home from the training grounds his apartment wasn’t far. He had his studies to do he was sampling the rot found in the area. There had to be a method to utilize the stuff other than what was already happening. Soon Jiro would have to capture one of the virulent civilians, though he didn’t know if such a thing would be legal. The creatures were strange and needed to be studied, but that would have to wait for another time.

WC: 567
TWC: 3,516

Claiming: 5 stats, 85 Wc toward sharingan genjutsu A rank completing it, 500 WC toward False Surroundings Technique (50% off from being taught), 512 WC toward Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique. and 3 tomoe
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon May 13, 2019 5:55 am
Approved of stats and jutsu training if you'd like, but see below.

Not approving the 3 Tomoe Sharingan upgrade. I don't feel there is enough story/CD here to warrant the WC bypassing. If you would like you could put some of that WC towards advancing the BL instead of Jutsu's (though it still wouldn't unlock it fully)

As I've already let you know, you are welcome to ask for a second opinion in this regard.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum