Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Meeting the Clan (Open) Empty Meeting the Clan (Open)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:10 pm
Rune walked outside of his house in the Uchiha district. They had just recently moved into the district after Rune found out that he was a member of the famed Uchiha clan on his mom's side. She had tried to protect him from the curse that haunted their clan by keeping him away. Especially with his arm the way it was he would have been under even more stress than normal Uchiha clan members as the clan is held to a higher standard than most others. He wore his normal clothes consisting of his black boots and loose fit jeans. Keeping his weapon pouch on his back and right thigh. He had a long red sash that hung down around his waist and the left side of his leg was the tip almost hit his knee. His left arm was completely covered in bandages hiding the hideously disfigured arm while his right arm was left out in the open of his sleeveless black shirt.
The day was warm and there was a nice breeze blowing through the Uchiha district at the moment and he was hoping to see some of the members of the clan. He didn’t really know what to expect as he had only read a little about the clan out of his mother's journals that he found a few months ago in some of her things in the attic of their old house. He made his way down the hill a little way to the pound and clearing were he was told people came to practice the fireball jutsu and small scales spars. He was hoping to find someone either on the way their or their.

If he didn’t run into anyone on the way there he would walk up to the pond and look at his reflection on the surface of the water and think about what jutsu he should work on. Taking a second to look around and make sure that there wasn’t a lot of people around. If there was he would just stand and look at the water till someone showed up that could introduce himself to.

(WC-354)
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

Meeting the Clan (Open) Empty Re: Meeting the Clan (Open)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:03 pm
What a beautiful day.
Those were the first words coming to Minato's mind as he was laying down in the fields not far from the Training Grounds. Enjoying the touch of a gentle breeze running over his arms while he could feel the warmth of the sun on his face. He could certainly get used to this. It was the reflection of the sun that forced him to wake up from his little nap. For the last couple of weeks the only things he had been doing were training and missions. Eat, sleep, train, repeat. Finally having the time to take a breather he saw fit to relax, just this once.

Oh well, time to get going he figured as he wanted to avoid falling asleep again which would cause him being scolded by his parents for being home late. Before he would head home he decided to stop by the Uchiha District since he wanted to check how things were going there since his last visit. Slow but steady he had regained his confidence after losing it since he still wasn't able to awaken his Sharingan. If not for the help of his friends and sensei he might still be lost.

As he was entering the Uchiha District he could notice there weren't a lot of people outside despite the fact that it was still early in the afternoon. Minato decided not to let it bother him and casually strolled forwards. Now that he had arrived close to the water side he suddenly spotted an individual all by himself, just like Minato. Closer to the pond he could see a dark haired boy, slighly younger than he was. Although Minato couldn't really make out who it was, he was sure he hadn't seen this person before. Minato was under the impression that the young boy tried to keep away being the center of attention, since he would be left unnoticed if it hadn't been for Minato.

Taking a closer look at the boy he would notice his left arm being completely covered in bandages. Must have been in some kind of accident he figured. With his keen eyes for details Minato would notice the weapon pouch on his thigh, meaning he had to be a shinobi as well. Even though he didn't seem much of a threat, it was still Minato's duty to find out what the other boy was doing there. Being in the Uchiha District could point out the fact that the kid was also an Uchiha, but Minato figured better safe than sorry since he didn't recognize him at all. Considering the recent events of Konoha you could never know some missing nin had entered the village. If that was the case Minato would need to take action and defend his village. If the boy would indeed turn out to be an Uchiha, it wouldn't hurt to mess around with him. Minato was in a good mood after all. It was time to confront the young boy and to confirm why he was here. 

"Oi, you there. Kid with the bandages. What do you think you're doing?"

(WC: 521)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 pm
Shit, Rune thought to himself as a man spoke some distance away from him. "Oi, you there. Kid with the bandages. What do you think you're doing?" Turning Rune would look and see who it was. He had come to find someone to help train him or at least meet some of the people in the district, but with his luck, it was probably some old man wanting him to help him with his groceries or something. He almost didn’t turn around to see who it was but said screw it you only live once to himself under his breath and turned around to face the newcomer. The change in direction would put the wind to Runes back and with a tilt of his head, he shrouded his face in his hair without hindering his own vision.

The man standing at the entrance to the little practice area was not much older than Rune if they weren’t the same age. However, he was much taller than Rune and carried a sword on his back. Rune could tell he was a shinobi and based on the location they were at he figured that he had found an Uchiha. Lifting his hand to in a semi-wave to the guy without actually waving Rune would yell back to the guy. “I was waiting for ... I guess you ... to walk by here.” Rune would keep a peaceful posture however with the none waving wave and the yelling across the practice area he never thought about what it would look like, as he stood their lowing his hand after a few seconds waiting on the other guy to respond.

(WC-274 TWC-628)
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am
Was this kid serious? Waiting for him? What was he on about? Not really an explanation that would suffice, but Minato would give him the benefit of the doubt since the young boy might be feeling nervous. But still, waiting for him? To do what exactly? Was he out there waiting on the side preparing to ambush someone who was just passing by? Or was he trying to be funny and joke his way out of it?

If that wasn’t weird enough the strange kid started doing something that would look like he was waving at Minato. Was it waving or a poor attempt at trying to perform a jutsu? Either way, the young Uchiha decided to have a closer look as he wanted to make sure there was no immediate sign of danger.

At first sight he looked completely harmless, awkward if anything. But Minato couldn’t allow himself to let the other person take any chances at trying something. He was dealing with a shinobi after all. Accurately observing said individual, he was looking for anything that would stand out besides what he already had noted.

“Alright, why don’t you start by explaining who you are and why exactly you’re here hanging around? You can understand I can’t just leave you be without making sure what your intensions are.”

When the young boy would clear up the reason of his presence at the Uchiha District maybe then Minato would agree to help the boy out with what he seemed to be looking for. After all, he tried to help out as many people as he could as the young people were the future of Konohagakure no Sato.

“If what you say turns out to be true and the possibility of you being a Missing Nin or any other enemy of our village can be crossed out, I would be willing to help you.”

Hoping he had make himself clear, Minato would then urge the boy to start his explanation.

“Now, you have my attention. You should start explain yourself.”

(WC: 340, TWC: 861)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 pm
When the guy didn’t wave back and started walking to Rune he knew he had fucked up. “Stupid stupid look what you did now” he whispered under his breath to himself. Waiting for the guy to come over Rune didn’t really know what he was going to do. He could just ask a few questions and be on his way, or he could just straight up attack him. Unlikely but he had heard of weirder things before, and he didn’t know anyone or much about the Uchiha clan either other than what he read in his mothers journals, and most of that said that they were a very powerful fighting clan, so really he could be about to get into a fight because that's how they say hay here. Snapping back into reality about the time the guy was halfway over Rune finally lowered his arm. Noticing that his palms were sweating with every step the guy took closer. He didn’t really want to fight this guy without knowing anything about him. Plus he hadn’t really learned any jutsu since the academy either with the way squads was at the moment and then moving on top of that. O God, I just hope he doesn’t punch me in the nose he thought to himself.

When the guy got up to him and started to question him Rune let out a sigh of relief that he wasn’t going to get punched in the nose. However, in the midst of his sigh, he didn’t listen to the beginning and had no idea what the guy was talking having only caught the tail end of what he said. “you being a Missing-Nin or any other enemy of our village can be crossed out, I would be willing to help you.” what the hell is he going on about Rune thought to himself as the guy took a moment to catch his breath. Good god, what all did I miss he thought to himself as he started to actually sweat from his head as he was starting to feel like it was a hundred degrees out here now. “Now, you have my attention. You should start to explain yourself.” Rune would take a moment to think rubbing his palms on his pants legs. What's he talking about what should I explain is this a test to see if I'm a shinobi or is a test to see if he is a shinobi. IM SO CONFUSED he would scream in his head.

Calm down he is probably just wanting to know what you are doing here. You just moved in and this is the first time you are trying to get out of the house and walk around and meet people now talk and don’t screw it up more than you already have. He thought to himself just before he took a deep breath. "I live in that house over their moved into last week been unpacking since then decided to get out of the house and see if i can meet the people that live here cause i didn’t know i was a member of the Uchiha clan till about a month ago when I was up in the attic of our old house looking through some of my moms old stuff from before she died giving birth to me and I found some of her stuff that said I was a member of the Uchiha clan and so we moved here so please don’t punch me in the nose.” He would stop and take a few deep breaths since he emptied his lungs in the giant run-on sentence he just blurted out. He would wait to see what the guy did and if he was as confused as Rune figured that he would be he would add “I was looking for someone to maybe train with.”

(WC-643 TWC-1271)
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 pm
Minato noticed that the young boy was having trouble to keep his nerves under control as he was starting to sweat. As much as he tried to look cool on the outside, he surely started panicking heavily on the inside. To top all of that off he suddenly began to space out, which resulted in him probably not listening to what Minato was saying. With a blank expression on his face he was staring at Minato, making the latter question if the kid understood a word of what had been said so far. Rubbing his hands on his legs it seemed like he was figuring out what he should say. Even though it wasn't the hardest question he got asked, he was struggling to find the right words. Suddenly he took a deep breath, followed by a wall of words coming out of his mouth.

Pointing at a house not far from where they were standing he explained he had just moved in and had been unpacking since then.
He decided to get out of the house in the hope to meet someone from around here. Alright, so far so good as he was thinking, until the boy claimed out of nowhere that he only recently found out that he was a member of the Uchiha clan. This happened about a month ago, when he was looking through some old stuff of his mother from the time she was alive since she passed away giving birth to him. In one of those things she left for him it said that he was an Uchiha. 

Truly a sad story. A sad story indeed. But that didn't mean it was true as well. After he had found out to be an Uchiha they moved here. There was something fishy about his story, and not just because they were standing close to the water. Maybe it was the way he was telling it, but there were a lot of things that sounded suspicous in the least. Why would his parents keep it from him that he was an Uchiha? There is nothing to embarassed about, on the contrary it's something you shoud be proud about. The blood of the Uchiha running through your veins. 

"First of all, don't just go running around telling people you have just met that you're an Uchiha. Just because you're in the Uchiha District doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. There are still a lot of people who don't like the clan and will not hesitate to kill first and ask questions later."
Minato knew there weren't that many people like that but it wouldn't hurt to warn him before he ended up getting himself killed.

"Secondly, if I find out you were lying you can make sure I will punch you in the nose." 
It would be an insult to the clan if people were claiming to be part of it when they weren't. The Uchiha were and will be forever proud of who they are. How nervous he might be, he didn't look like the type of guy who would spout such nonsense. If there was even the slightest chance of him truly being an Uchiha, it was up to Minato to look out for his junior. He decided to give the boy the benefit of the doubt, taking into consideration that he would have no reason to lie about something like the death of his mother. 

"Alright, let's say that I believe you, for now. But before I help you, you need to show me you can take a punch or two."
"You better get ready."

Soon after, Minato would see if the boy has got what it takes while he was about to charge.

(WC: 620, TWC: 1481)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 am
The guy gave him time to catch his breath in what seemed like he was trying to catch up with everything that Rune had just spewed out of his mouth. After a few seconds went by the guy spoke "First of all, don't just go running around telling people you have just met that you're an Uchiha. Just because you're in the Uchiha District doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful. There are still a lot of people who don't like the clan and will not hesitate to kill first and ask questions later." Rune thought about it for a moment taking to heart what he was saying, so I need to keep my clan a secret from others. Probably should have known that before I put Uchiha on my ninja registration card but o well now he thought to himself as he let the man continue.

"Secondly, if I find out you were lying you can make sure I will punch you in the nose." god why does everyone want to punch people in the nose don’t know that you can die from that and the pain is worse plus you can’t see for days if they're strong enough. Luckily for me, I'm not lying so don’t have to worry about him punching me in the nose today at least but you never know about tomorrow. He snapped back out of his train of thought as the man started to speak once more.

"Alright, let's say that I believe you, for now. But before I help you, you need to show me you can take a punch or two."
"You better get ready."
he is going to fight me Rune thought to himself as he quickly remembered everything he was taught up to this point. Taking a few steps back his posture changed as well as his attitude to a more confident one. The nervousness of before gone and replaced with what one would think is the demeanor of a battle-hardened veteran of battle. His eyes focused on the man in front of him “we can begin when your ready” he would say, but this time his voice deeper and estranged from before. He stood with his legs spread apart his left in the back right to the front toe forward, back straight right arm up to protect his face with his left arm out slightly bent parallel with his chest.

(WC-401 TWC-1672)
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm
As soon as Minato had told the young boy to get ready he immediately assumed his position. He was using the basic stance they would teach you at the Academy, his left leg in the back with his right forward while holding his back straight with his right arm up to protect his face and his left arm out slightly bent parallel with his chest. It was very useful when you were practicing and getting used to combat training, but once you were to find yourself in a real fight you would soon notice there were multiple factors coming in that would decide the outcome.

Since it was only a little spar to test out the boy his current skills, Minato figured it would be dangerous to keep his katana on his back. He decided to take his time as he grabbed his sword and put it next to him on the grass. In doing so, he knew that his opponent would start to get nervous as he would be waiting for the attack. It would give Minato a good look at how he would perform under pressure. 

"Good. Prepare yourself."

With a little flick on his left ear one would notice a bright shine, caused by his silver Helix piercing. Once placed on the user, the sharp part of the piercing connects to the user's chakra system, boosting the user's speed. Minato figured the young kid would be distracted by the sudden shine of the piercing that it would make him pay less attention to the battle. With his greatly enhanced speed Minato would charge forward towards his opponent. Thanks to the result of his Helix it would seem like he had vanished for a second while suddenly appearing again before the boy.

Suspecting the boy would be surprised of the sudden reappearance of his opponent, Minato would then plant his fist into his stomach, which would result in him losing his composure. As he would lower his body caused by the effect of the punch, Minato would then follow up with a knee to the head making him almost fall over backwards. Clearly out of balance Minato saw his chance to finish it up with sweeping his opponent's legs who would now be laying flat on his back.

(WC: 380, TWC: 1861)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:24 pm
Rune stood unflinching as the guy took his sword off of his back and laid it down in the grass to the side. He watched as he turned back around and told Rune to prepare. Still unflinching he watched as the guy flicked his silver earring. Starting to run out of patience thanking that he was never going to get this started Rune took in a deep breath in a sigh. He watched as the boy leaned forward just slightly before he vanished. Rune had been training with some chuunin friends of his fathers so this was nothing new to him. He was used to people being faster than he could see and knew just how to react and what to look for. He will be coming directly at me based on the direction he learned before taking off Rune thought to himself, as he waited for the boy to appear again in front of him while he maintained his stance. When the guy appeared aiming to land a hook punch to Runes stomach he had the time he needed to step to the left dodging the blow and putting him out of the danger zone of the attack. The moment that he was out of the way of the punch Rune would throw one of his own a straight left jab to the guy's jaw. Only having to clear a few inches to make contact. At his max speed and power of 15 and 5. He knew the attack would not be enough to finish the fight but it would be enough to possibly knock him off balance and set him up for a combo to finish the fight.

If the jab landed Rune would look to follow it up with another jab using his left arm since it would still only be a few inches away from the guys face. If the second jab landed Rune would already be coming in with a right hook to try and catch him square in the face.

(WC-336 TWC-2008)
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:05 pm
Interesting
That was the first thought going through Minato's mind. He didn't expect the boy to be able to repel his attack and avoid getting hit. After he had avoided Minato's first attack he even tried to land some of his own punches. Of course it wasn't any problem for Minato to react to those in time considering the difference in both speed and experience between the two of them. But he would make sure to commend the young boy as he tried to fight back instead of giving up after being confronted with an opponent who was way out of his league at this point. Minato figured he should let the boy try and get some more punches in, only to show him the gap between the two of them later on. Once he studied the young shinobi's moves he had no trouble to dodge his punches as he had more experience with real life combat. Easily evading the punches he then jumped back now that he had seen enough.

"Not bad, but let's see how you will react to this."

As he was controlling his breathing, focussing on his chakra system, a yellow glow started to take form around his body. Surrounded by this coat of armor that began to glow brighter and brigher as his chakra was getting stronger as well. Clearly feeling the effects of his jutsu he slowly walked towards the young boy. 

"Soul Expulsion"
Now that he had activated his jutsu his speed reached a max stat of 65, making his opponent outclassed as there was no way he would be able to react to Minato's actions. With his now heavily increased speed he would charge once more, already knowing the outcome. No more pulling his punches, he decided to show the boy some taste of this power. He started off with a right hook to his ribs, followed by a left hook to the cheek. Not slowing down with his consecutive attacks, Minato would make sure he wasn't getting up soon this time.

(WC: 340, TWC: 2.201)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum