Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

A Spar Among Youths (Nk, Open, Nekrun) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Spar Among Youths (Nk, Open, Nekrun)

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 pm
Approved
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

A Spar Among Youths (Nk, Open, Nekrun) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Spar Among Youths (Nk, Open, Nekrun)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:38 pm
Nekrun had absorbed some of Tadashi's chakra successfully. Then he felt himself kicked by the other genin, he went flying back 4 meters, and decided it was time Spirit wave deactivated, and soon after a blue-green aura formed around Nekrun and he felt himself gain power immensely. Before he knew it the fireball was on him, but as soon as it touched the aura, it was disintegrated, and had no effect on Nekrun what so ever. Nekrun was watching where the fireball came from and  did the ram seal, he ran straight at the tree it came from, his path was clear and he stopped before he would hit anything. Nekrun punched the tree and with one hit it broke the tree down, Nekrun grabbed the tree and swung it around at the other trees breaking them as well. If Tadashi was still in one of those trees, he would fall to the ground, where Nekrun would run to him, making sure his way was clear and hold Tadashi down again, saying "Yeild or I'll break your wrists" Nekrun threatened him.

OOC:
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:09 pm
Tadashi moved at a quicker pace. As soon as the fireball was launched, he saw as it disintegrated, not even crossing 20 meters in distance. Only a technique like a barrier or a Supplementary technique akin to his Soul Expulsion could Nekrun be using to avoid the fiery inferno. The crimson haired Genin would smirk before a Black Aura would Envelop him, increasing his Speed to 119. At that same time, a tree would rumble, before falling down in disarray, pulling up dust and dirt in the process, Tadashi needed to move quickly as he dived downwards at a Speed of 119 to what could be the culprit, Nekrun. It was proven correct due to his Chakra Sensory. At the same time, he dived he would focus on his mind, "Trace, On." Around his left wrist, Silver chains with a snapping hook on the end, able to easily grab onto someone's arm, with a length of 3 meters, and a width of 1 1/2 feet wide, about the width of 2 fingers. The chains would materialize at a Speed of 50, with a Health of 50. The crimson haired Genin's Chakra Sensory would guide him, as the chains would latch off of the wrist, and would glide elegantly towards Nekrun since, at that time, the two would about 2 meters away from each other, Tadashi would just land on the ground. 

At a Speed of 119, the chains would glide, gripping Nekrun's right arm with the hook and the crimson haired Genin would pull back at a Strength of 30 and a Speed of 119. A faint aura would surround Tadashi, increasing his Speed and Chakra to high levels, (Speed: 169, Chakra: 125.) Ox>Rabbit>Monkey were the hand seals weaved on his right hand as a ball of lightning would crackle and burst out, (Hand seals being formed and lightning are at Speed of 169.) Around this time, Nekrun should be about a few feet away from Tadashi as the younger boy would thrust his right hand through Nekrun, piercing through his shoulder, immobilizing him, (Power: 90.) Nekrun's Soul Expulsion like Shield wouldn't be enough to protect him, as the Uzumaki would most likely fall to the ground, not able to resist the pain. If everything went accordingly, Tadashi would deactivate Soul Expulsion, Martial Prowess, and Chidori. The grip of the chain would cease, but at a Speed of 99, it would grip at Nekrun's throat. 

"I believe I win Nekrun. If you resist, I made this Metal especially conductive, I can infuse Lightning Chakra, and fry your throat. I don't think you wanna sound like a chain smoker banshee, do you?" The crimson haired Genin had a serious tone, with an undertone of dark humor.

WC: 547

Jutsu/Skills Used (Don't feel like hyperlinking, sorry):

8 AP Left (Lol, I am done.)
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:39 pm
Nekrun saw the blur of Tadashi as chains grabbed him, but Nekrun easily resisted using his 70 strength over the what seemed a mere 30 strength now. Nekrun simply turned using the tree in his hands that easily extended farther than three meters. Nekrun would hit Tadashi in what would be less than seconds due to how close Tadashi had landed to where the tree was extended. Tadashi would be hit by the tree and knocked unconscious as it hit him with such force, but not enough to kill Tadashi. If Nekrun hit he would walk over to Tadashi and grab him, carrying him back to Fuyo's house since he didn't know where Tadashi lived. Nekrun would set him down and fall asleep farther away in his own spot.

wc:130
it should be said all actions are at full speed
OOC:
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:20 am
The crimson haired Genin felt something hard resist the pull of the chain, as Tadashi would realize something quickly. Nekrun was stronger than him, in physical prowess, perhaps his version of Soul Expulsion was a lot different than the original one. Yet, the young Namikaze was met with a tree, about a few feet away from his head, able to incapacitate him in a sharp swing. His previous plans with using Soul Expulsion, then comboing it with Chidori will be nullified in this situation. He had to think quickly, the projection would fade away into blue dust, fulfilling its duty. 

Horse>Seal of Confrontation.

The seals would have been weaved at a Speed of 119, Martial Prowess still active, and formed with only one hand. A cone stream of fire would be expelled out of the boy's mouth at a Speed and Power of 60. 50 meters tall and wide, with a maximum range of 70 meters, would envelop the tree and envelop a large area, including Nekrun. The tree would instantly turn to ash, as painful burns and welts would appear on Nekrun, regardless of his type of Soul Expulsion. Nekrun would be buried in the ashes of the tree he held and swung, leaving only his head exposed to the atmosphere, it would also be difficult to form hand seals in the pile of ash. The flames would cease as Tadashi would be on the ground, running towards Nekrun at a Speed of 119, pointing his unsheathed sword at the nearly buried alive body's throat.

"Give up Nekrun, you did a good job, but I believe I won this time." He would calculatively say.

WC: 272
TWC: 819

Jutsu/ Skills Used, Just Look On My Stat Page For The Hyperlinks Of Jutsu:

78 AP Left

Chidori and Soul Expulsion were timelined out of existence.
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:37 pm
Nekrun didn't know how much chakra he had left and didn't care, all he cared about was that he didn't want to be charred. Nekrun kept on chakra cloak just long enough to the point where he was unaffected by the fire. Nekrun fell into the soft embrace of the ashes as they cushioned his fall letting him fall asleep easily while saying one thing "Does this mean I win?" Nekrun mumbled just loud enough for Tadashi to hear he let out a little chuckle as he said this. He didn't know what was happening nor did he care, he had finally fallen asleep for another good nights rest after a long battle and he thought he won. In his dream he saw himself winning the battle. His plan for hitting Tadashi with the tree succeeded and he had carried on with his original plan. Of course none of this really happened but he liked to dream of it.
[EXIT]
wc: 159
twc: 289
claiming 1 stat point
putting 289 wc towards Healing Palm (1301 from here +289=1590/4000)
used chakra cloak and fainted
0 ap remaining
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:10 pm
Tadashi's eyes widened as the fire ceased. Nekrun's green cloak surrounded him consistently as if it protected him. "WHAT!" The ginger screamed in confusion, exasperated as he landed on the ground safely. Nekrun immediately passed out, the green aura dissipated. 

Tadashi ran towards Nekrun at high speeds, nearly burning out all of the energy he had to keep staying conscious. He checked the Uzumaki's vitals, as everything seemed to be okay with the older teen. After a few seconds, a bright smile appeared on Tadashi. 

"I can't believe he's this powerful! He's grown so much from the first time I met him. I have to be careful, or he's gonna surpass me."

With a sharp "huff", he heaved Nekrun on his back, in a piggyback riding fashion. As he walked through the streets of Konoha, the ginger dropped the older teen at he and Fuyo's house. After that, Tadashi left,

"I think... I've made a rival."

(EXIT)

WC: 166
TWC:  985

4 Stat Points
985 WC Towards and to finish off This (2500/2500), Previous training is Here

Leftover WC (194 WC After deductions from the previous claim) Towards This
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum