Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesMon May 27, 2024 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Mon May 27, 2024 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
74 Posts - 14%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
31 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro]

Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:24 am
So Kozachi looked at him like he was some sort of insect for a moment, he could tell that she wanted to push him in, hell if he were in her shoes he probably would have done it. Though now that he was actually thinking about it, he did not quite know what to do with himself, the loss was absolutely demoralizing and he wanted to just demand a redo, but he also knew that he was getting off with a slap on the wrist pretty much. Still though, as his sister put it, he was free to do as he pleased since his debt was repaid.

So with a few light movements, Kenjiro would begin to move across the railing towards the direction of home. He did not want to keep continuing with his current actions, and to get stronger would require energy and time...both of which he did have the liberty of wasting with whatever THIS was. He would not leave his sister though as he had a loyalty to his sister that he would not break. He would fight the village before betraying her, but as she spoke about his earlier words about joining the legion or something he hardly remembered he gave a smile.
"I guess it is time I start getting serious about things as well then." He said as he waited at the end of the bridge.
"C'mon let's get home before mom and dad see that we are missing." Kenjiro would finish as he contemplated how his training would continue.

WC:260/2,297

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro] - Page 2 Empty Re: After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro]

Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:27 pm
The few moments of silence were golden as he looked up at the sky and marveled at the stars as they seemed to begin twinkling into life, even though they were always there...it still helped to paint a picture in his mind when he thought about the world. The next thing would be his sister, she had grown and her next words talking about the fire techniques that she has picked up made him pause for a moment. He did not have a proper sparring partner while he was away and he never really pushed his limits. Perhaps tonight was the night he finally did.

"Ya know, you're right. about something..."He would start as he thought to himself that it would not be a travesty if they remained out and trained, hell they probably did not even know about the fight he and Kozachi just had anyway so with a sigh he dropped back onto the bridge right before they stepped off of it. He stared at his sister for a few seconds before speaking again. "Let's train and see what limits we can actually break, now with no doom and gloom hanging over my head, I feel I might have a better shot at it, though I don't know. You seemed to read through everything so well last time it will probably still be an embarrassment for me and a loss. However, I want to see your fire techniques, so you want to go?" He said as he made a few shadow boxing moves to imitate a boxing match.

WC:260/2,557

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:48 pm
Just as he thought, Kozachi denied him the spar, probably for the best too since he just got through getting his own ass handed to him in that last fight with her.  It was whatever, he did not put much more thought into it, but as he listened to the water move under the bridge and then beside them as they walked back through the quiet scene that was the Uchiha compound to their own house, so he put his hands behind his head as he looked out at the river just like earlier, but his head was not filled with anything like regret or a want to win.  When she spoke again about cleansing Kenjiro gave a lighthearted yet quick chuckle.

"Nothing is ever truly cleansed...the world buries the weak and raises the strong, our fight proved that I am FAR from being in peak condition and that I need to put my energy into better usages.  The sins of the clan ride through the generations thereafter,  I guess that next time we spar I will see yet another jump in power from you while I still wait here on the sidelines.  Don't get my words confused with pity.  I will be the best in the village, and when I get there I will make sure that my family is elevated there with me."  He said as they rounded the corner towards the homestretch to their house. 

Crickets and birds were making their usual noises as some of the lights began to flicker to life, some were a bit more modern with small electric lamps, and others were still oil fed field lanterns that illuminated the porches and garden/front yard areas.  The air was peaceful, and the omen of change was missing as was the usual case when people reached a turning point in their lives.  As they arrived home Kenjiro made sure to look at his sister a final time.  

"I guess nothing will be said about what had happened from now on, too many people have their own opinions of the matter...regardless of taking liberties into my own hands what's done is done at least in a speaking point of view.  I wish you luck and prosperity in your growth Kozachi, I only did what I thought was right... at the end of the day that is all, I have to say...and thank you for what you did back there at the bridge.  I needed the wakeup call."  He said finally before opening the door to their home as he sported a large grin, fake of course to anyone that truly knew him...but his parents would never know.

WC:442/2,999

Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:25 am
Approved.

Fireball shower has a mistyped requirement and the requirement should be the phoenix FIRE jutsu, not phoenix flower (the text clarifies its a stronger phoenix fire, and not like the shuriken tech that is the flower tech).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum