Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekToday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetToday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
20 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro] Empty Re: After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro]

Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:17 pm
Kenjiro was getting back into the swing of things since he was released back into the village. His training had been neglected for some time, but that does not mean he had not become rusty in the business of being a ninja, he just needed to brush up on it all. As he walked along the bank of the Naka River he occasionally kicked in a rock or two as his mind raced with questions and possible directions to travel along his road to his own path. The sound of the river flowing slowly was a pleasant background noise that set the daytime scene just right.

Just as he was beginning to question the tactics and resolve of Gisei he was caught off guard as he saw someone sitting at the bank. The spot was pretty common to the Uchiha clan as a place of meditation and self-teaching so he did not think anything of it until he was literally right up and about to pass the person sitting when he noticed just who it was. So with a heavy sigh, he sat down on the bank before picking up a rock and tossing it trying to skip it across the water but failing horribly.

"So...you heard I was back and you still have been avoiding me like the plague, you do realize that I was..." He started but soon remembered that technically his absence was treated like a trip to the hospital to recover.
"Forget it. I just want to start off with I am sorry, and secondly, I know I have to own up for what happened within the clan but I am sure you heard about Gisei's family. This thing is being treated as a cover-up, but I can promise you I did not take matters into my own hands and kill the bastard. I made sure he was caught though." He finished as he picked up another rock and threw it at the water in the attempt to make it skip but yet again he failed miserably.

"I never could skip rocks very well." He said as if brushing all that has happened off his shoulder.

WC:360

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro] Empty Re: After All, We're Family [P, NK, Kenjiro]

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:21 pm
Her words were colder than usual, and as she promised him in an earlier encounter. There was going to be a time to pay for doing what he did. There was no doubt in his mind as she stood up and told him that they were going that this was set up so that he was going to answer for his shit right then. He followed in quiet contemplation, his eyes fixated on the ground as he thought of what he might say to the elders when the time came. Most likely he would not get a chance to talk, and he was not as fast as most ninja so running was out of the question. He grit his teeth as he thought about having to fight...he was no fighter and his ninjutsu was mostly so that he could take advantage of Genjutsu techniques that he knew. As they arrived at the compound proper he looked up and snapped out of his blank state as the hairs on the back of his neck began to stand up as he actually began to get a little excited.

When she spoke to him asking if he was ready he took a quiet few steps forward as he stood beside his sister instead of behind her. He felt that he had been lacking in power of his sister for some time now. It was time he stood up and acted like a man about all of this shit and take his punishment. The guards opened the doors to the compound as Kenjiro would walk forward with or without his sister. As he would cross the threshold of the compound he would look back at his sister and flash her his Cheshire grin. The same grin he had not shown to anyone since the last time he used it...to reassure Kozachi that their plan to get him captured to catch those televised fuckers and put a stop to the torture, at the cost of his face being burned.

"I will overcome this obstacle." His inner voice rang out in resolute power as he waited for what was to come.

WC: 355/715

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:28 pm
Kenjiro watched as his sister walked up and then beyond as she entered the Elders area and took a seat. The room is dimly lit was not a bother to anyone in the room, but as the elders entered he sat down beside Kozachi as he watched them sit at their own mats with no worry on their face. He expected them to not listen to a word he was going to say, but surprise surprise they one-upped him by not even allowing him to greet them or offer up an excuse. The judgment came down swift and just as he imagined it, Gisei's visage flashed in his head as he talked once of the elders saying that the current hierarchy of the clan was just as ruthless as an outsider.

when they spoke of no trial and that their minds had been made up of a punishment Kenjiro knew exactly what was to happen. They wished for him to fight until he could no longer. He did not speak out of turn or at all, but he did look at them as if challenging their rule, he made his mind up then and there that he would become the one that the elders would either worship or fear. He was going to make damn sure that the world feared the clan once more and that the sins of those of the past and present would be nothing compared to what he wanted to do to restructure the clan. As they dismissed them Kenjiro stood up and turned so he could walk back to his own home for that is what they ordered him to do so.

The next day would come and he would do no training, he would only go about his day in autopilot. If Kozachi saw his eyes she would know that he was different, he was thinking of a plan, but he looked not like an animal that had been backed into a corner, but as someone that had been hardened by the cold world and was ready for his fate. When his orders came, he made sure to burn the instructions after he read them and retire to his bedroom where he would prepare his ceremonial clothes; A garb of the ancient warriors, it resembled a mix of a kimono and a training Gi as he would make sure that they were ready to be put on as he grabbed the two kunai he owned as training tools and loaded them into the secret braces that allowed him to use some more underhanded taijutsu moves, namely the hidden arms technique.

If nothing happened he would begin to dress an hour before sundown and make sure that he was ready for his death he tied his hair into a ponytail. Dressed in his best ceremonial clothes he left his house at sundown. His family most likely did not know except for Kozachi, perhaps she informed her parents a little as to what was going on, but it did not matter. This was something he had to finish himself. He arrived at the northern banks of the Naka River, a lone bridge crossing from part of the Uchiha compound to the next was often traveled through meditative purposes, was about to be soiled with blood. He stood at the edge of the bridge as he took one final calm breath before walking towards the center of the bridge, the orange sundown setting painted a beautiful scene of serenity.

It was a good day to die. He thought to himself as he waited on whomever he was supposed to fight.

He activated his Sharingan.

WC:605/1,320

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:13 pm
Here is where it all begins, and where it ends is what Kenjiro thought to himself as the paper-thin board in the middle of the bridge was there to allow everyone time to get ready.  An elder watched and spoke some nonsense about redemption but Kenjiro did not care.  He had his own life to live, he knew the consequences of it all and he was ready to fight.  When the board was removed he saw something unexpected and heard the voice all at the same time.  His opponent was his sister Kozachi Uchiha.  He assumed she had her Sharingan activated, and with a glance, he saw that he was right.  

Wasting no time he raced off in a zig-zag pattern at his top speed (63)  while also keeping an eye out for any attacks with his Reaction time of (153) as he moved to close the gap between them.  If he was able to get within two feet of his sister he would start by using his chain fist taijutsu to try and deliver five straight jabs in quick succession with a speed of (73) and power of (20)  If just one of the five hits is able to land the targets health stat will be reduced by five points.  The attack was made so that he could finish this quickly.  

Of course if at any time that Kozachi was able to stop him from closing the gap and attacking, or if she just managed to dodge or block the attacks then Kenjiro would activate his Sharingan Genjutsu with a power of (85) to make it look as if there were two of himself all surrounding his sister speaking of how this was a waste of time and that he would beat her because he was not going to be put away just like some other Uchiha brat that spoke out against an elder all the while following her and keeping pace while leaving Kenjiro open to make another attack.

Unless otherwise stated everything is done at top speed.  Nothing was being used as lethal damage.

AP Usage
-2 for Sharingan 3 Tomoe

Chain Fist-10 AP
Sharingan Genjutsu Rank A-40 AP

138 AP Remaining

WC:347/1667

Last edited by Kenjiro Uchiha on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added AP usage)

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:03 pm
"All of it for nothing, he did not learn anything from his current losses...all I had to do was be shown how much of a failure I am by own sister...She did it beautifully as well. She has shown so much progress." His inner voice spoke as he was caught off guard and paralyzed instantly. Like that, it was over, and the look on Kenjiro's face was not of shock, anger, or even mock happiness, he was also apparently unconscious. He felt nothing at this loss, all it meant was that his sister had the upper hand and took advantage of a situation that she was placed in when Kenjiro did not do anything to compensate for his own shortcomings. He was stupid to have fallen for what he did, and so when everyone was gone and she woke him up he listened to her yell at him as he sighed. Her anger was influenced by his shit performance, but he had no care for it. The deed was done and the fight was over, he did not die and apparently, his crimes were absolved.

"Bad luck I guess Kozachi, I fired off too early, poor training, take your pick here. What I did while I was away is blatantly obvious, I am not equipped for long range and my strength is not like a damn giant. I did not use any tricks, and I had no reason to, the fear of death is always there but the way the elders acted and this elaborate fucking fantasy fight they made was just to add some drama to an otherwise boring life they have been leading." He started as he would look to see if he was still being held against his will, if he was not he would just hop up onto it, looking at his sister, though from the view it was more like a stand of defiance.

"You are the winner, congratulations on it, you are the better sibling, after all...always have been. So where do we go from here?" He asked as he stared down at his sister. There was obvious tension, but he was not a fool to engage in yet another fight.

WC:370/2,037
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum