Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9150

Better Bring Swimsuits! [NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Better Bring Swimsuits! [NK]

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:20 pm
Natsume watched with wide eyes as the duo fought. Or at least, she tried to watch; her eyes simply could not keep up with their impressive speeds. All she'd registered was a brief aura of lightning — and that was only because of the static putting her hair on end. It felt like the encounter was over before it had even begun. She clapped hesitantly for them, still a bit underwhelmed. It had certainly felt awesome, even if she wasn't sure what had just happened.

She looked up at the giant newcomer, who was up and in her face, introducing himself. "Hello," she chirped back in greeting. "Natsume. The name is Natsume. And the pleasure is mine, Zyxis-senpai." She bowed her head, and then as an after thought, followed through her bow at the waist, to show more respect. He was, after all, even better than her current teacher, if the current encounter was anything to go by. She straightened up.

Just as she was going to ask him about the fight, her teacher popped up through the water. "You two are... rivals?" she asked, head cocked to one side. As her teacher continued on to comment on her steadiness in what felt like almost praise, Natsume flushed with pride. "Yes! Your comments earlier were the missing piece of the puzzle. From there, I could extrapolate and further cement my understanding. I think with more practice, I'll get the hang of it completely. Thank you — !" She paused as she realized she didn't know her teacher's name, and looked at him searchingly. "What was your name again?"

[ wc - 271 | twc - 1539 ]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:37 pm
As soon as he was sure Hoshi wasn't going to attack him, he let go of Soul Expulsion.

He swore he could've squealed as she called him senpai. She seriously was cute. He wanted to pat her head and hug her. He began to seriously wonder if his parents wouldn't mind having another kid or trying for a girl. He didn't care much that he was the only child, but he was curious what it would be like to live with siblings. He probably would love them, or maybe find them irritating. The girl in front of him didn't seem that much younger than him, but he still couldn't help but view her like a little child. 

Before he knew it, his palm landed on her head, and he ruffled her hair. He blushed and pulled his hand back like he had gotten stung. What was wrong with him? He was usually able to hide his emotions easily, but the girl in front of him tore all of his ninja training. He took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and willed his blush away.

"We're rivals, but also teammates, I believe." He then let Hoshi do his thing with training her. He wondered if Hoshi wanted to enlighten her then why shouldn't he as well? He knew some techniques as well and would be glad to share them with the cute girl. "Want to learn something?" He asked, holding up his palm and having lightning dance across it.

Hopefully, she thought it was cool. Zyxis would be delighted if she accepted. He didn't care much about opinions. Although, he felt as if hers would be more significant than most.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:02 pm
Hehe. Internally He laughed to himself as He popped right up he witnessed Zyxis chatting with the girl. Although Hoshi enjoyed training her right now he's just been defeated in a quick bout vs his own Rival Zyxis "Yeah it's like he said. We're both team mates and rival of sorts. I just wanted to see how much stronger he's gotten since i knew he would be able to dodge but"-crack's neck-"I didn't expect him to get that much faster then me. And if you want to know my name it's Hoshi. Hoshi Kyouken. But for now i think it'll be better if Zyxis teaches you since he knows alot more bout that chakra control then I do." Hoshi although answering in a calm way had a fire in his stomache and needed a way to relief that.

Now that Hoshi has left them alone he can finally focus on the few technique's he was not able to learn fully at the library. And so with that little training exercise out the way he decided to settle down slowly with a swift jog out of the water. He decided to finally bust out the new technique's he's been training if only to learn them better. He calmed his mind connecting to his core and his chest to calmly breath in and out. Controlling his breath easily since now he had a target to reach. A new goal of Zyxis's back as breathed slowly whilst putting his fingers together into a dual hand sign and finally pushing all his energy into his lungs at once! 

After he pushed all his energy into his lungs and his core he felt as though he's been living in a toxic wasteland all his life and today was the first time we could finally breath. With this breath he noticed around him a bright yellow aura radiating around his very body, signifying the increase in his own physicality and with all this Excitement he ran towards the water where Zyxis and Natsume are training to look at his eye's and sure enough they were pure white. With this he instead of doing a victory cry like he imagines and bragging to Zyxis he decided to have a feint smile as if it was a huge achievement and yet it was pure bliss and not erratic enjoyment since he built his way up and not only did Hoshi do this to show Zyxis this isn't even all out. But that to Natsume the victory will soon become something you know you can achieve no matter what.

With this new power he feels he decide's to do some shadow fighting in the air against a fake Zyxis. Within this imagination he couldn't exactly keep up 100% to Zyxis but unlike last time he was making a much bigger fight. Involving kicks and blocks as they both have a pretty even fight And without even realising it he ,yet again, looks like a psychopath training against nothing but his own imagination. Yet he did not care as he truly has awakened the jutsu known as Seven Heavens Breathing technique.

With this new breathing out the way he decided to do a routine jog around the training grounds. And like before he transformed into a seperate form. The gold haired arrogant looking and fully cocky rich kid which he vastly enjoys imitating as he decide's to jog around the training grounds once again. However today he was vastly superior to the last time he did this even breaking no sweat as he once again ,after doing a full lap, decided to see how well Hoshi is actually teaching Natsume
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:19 pm
"Ah..." She blinked up at Zyxis as he ruffled her already messy — now also soaked — hair, and then smiled slightly at him as he recoiled. Though she wasn't quite sure the reason behind the sudden physical affection, a warmth filled her chest. It was a nice gesture, she supposed, if not a bit weird.

Luckily for him, he had some cool tricks to distract her with. Her eyes were lit ablaze with gleaming curiosity as lightning sparked and danced in Zyxis' hand. While she'd seen the aura that had coated him earlier, it had been from afar. Seeing the control he had over the element was amazing up close! "I would love to learn that," she said, half-whispering in awe.

"But..." Her eyes darted over to Hoshi. If she had a tail, it would droop. His approval, and suggestion, to continue her training with Zyxis was more than enough to perk her up again though. "Oh! You think so, Hoshi-senpai? Then," she bowed her head again, "please instruct me, Zyxis-senpai!" She thought over what techniques she'd seen from him. "Do you have lightning chakra? Is that how you do the aura of lightning? It was like... chakra armor? Could you teach me that?" Each question, rhetorical or not, grew more passionate. At some point, she'd gotten on her tippy toes and her hands had come up, ready to grab him and drag him closer, so he'd stay and teach her.

She stopped herself with a jolt and cleared her throat, averting her gaze from Zyxis to Hoshi's disappearing form as he headed off to train.

"Although maybe... we should get off the water first," she mentioned off-handedly, taking off in a wobble-stride to the shore after him.

[ wc - 298 | twc - 1837 ]

Last edited by Natsume on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:43 pm
Zyxis reigned back a smile as Hoshi said that he could train her. He couldn't have been happier with any other decision. He was pleased about teaching Natsume. His want to hug her could wait, he needed to turn her into a good ninja. As she began to question him, she stood on her tippy toes, as if she was about to launch at him. He genuinely smiled, poking her nose lightly. He repeated himself again, she was adorable.

"So polite. So intrigued. You'll be a great student. To answer your questions, I am able to manipulate lightning. It's my main affinity. That "aura of lightning" was actually a jutsu, called Soul Expulsion. I'm only able to learn the first level of it since I don't specialize in Ninjutsu. Although, I've been thinking of replacing it for Taijutsu," He stroked his chin as he thought, "I can't teach it to you since you're only an Academy student and you probably don't have enough chakra, but as soon as you graduate I will, I promise."

Natsume stopped herself, looking embarrassed. He pats her head once again, just to reassure her. "You make a good point. Let's go to land, and I can show you the first lightning jutsu I learned." He would lead her to land and begin to run through hand seals. "This technique is called Raiton: Sparks. It's not the strongest, but it allows you to begin to manipulate lightning."

He held up the Snake hand seal, "There is only one hand seal as well, which makes it quick and efficient at the same time.  All you do is imagine your chakra constricting and spinning, heating up, and moving quickly. Turning into lightning. You'll start to create sparks, and you'll be able to manipulate it into a cone of sparks. If you use it in water, it extends three meters each way."

He then demonstrated, lightning easily manipulating from his palm into a cone. It almost sounded like pop rocks or fireworks, maybe even popcorn being made in the microwave. He turned, "Think you can do it? If not, don't be shy to ask for help. I'll be more than happy to." Hopefully, she'd be able to do it. It was amusing when she was all giddy, but sad when she got disappointed.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:18 pm
As Hoshi looked by to see how Natsume and Zyxis he was pleasently surprised at how nicely Zyxis was treating Natsume. But then again Natsume's first encounter ever with Zyxis didn't involve headbutting his hand whilst also crushing the other one so perhaps Zxyis could really be a social person but for some reason he just doesn't like Hoshi? Why would anyone not like the man who treats an attempted kick to the gut and getting punched in the face a normal greeting. But something else seems strange about this scenario too.

Zyxis seems almost bashful and even talking her up with many compliments! With what goes on during the last few seconds seeming like the most Hoshi has ever heard Zyxis's voice in the entire time he has known him which honestly shocked Hoshi more then impressed him. But hey at least this guy doesn't ALWAYS kept to himself and although they initially seemed like polar opposites perhaps Zyxis was truly possible of being a very active man.

Yet all scraps of the feeling of actually feeling proud of him talking got scrapped away when Hoshi realised one fact. Zyxis who was normally closed off was now open and talkative... When their's a girl around... Hoshi instead of disappointment just laughed externally whilst looking at Zyxis. Who knew Zyxis would be the type of guy to make the moves on a girl once he realises he could easily impress her. Hell that maybe why he seemed pretty into it during their little bout, not for the fight but simply to impress Natsume.. 

"way to go Zyxis! Don't worry you got this." After Hoshi gave him words of encouragement he winked at the two and decided to continue his training even further beyond. He had 2 options he could pursue. Either he could once again focus on the Seven heaven's breathing technique... Or he could attempt the leaf combo he learnt whilst within the library. And so Hoshi left for a quick second simply to grab a training dummy near the sides of the training grounds. With this dummy he could practice the steps of the technique to his hearts content.

First he would initiate the combination via sliding on his back almost and kicking up with all his weight? And so as Hoshi positioned himself for this he tried to imagine a target with Zyxis flashing through his mind he decided to prepare the lead rising wind technique, with the opener ready to go he simply slid down to his back and kicked up. And although it was a powerful enough kick to hurt most people he was not dealing with most people and needed to put even more power into his next attempt.

With the second try Hoshi managed to slide down onto his back and push up using his legs. But this time the mistake was that although his power went through the roof and he kicked the dummy to kingdom come. The kick itself was slow. And so with his third attempt Hoshi went and slide onto his back and rapidly pushed up against the dummy with full force included! Launching the dummy high into the air within a rapid pace... Ok first step is done... 2 more to go.

With the second technique (the dancing leaf shadow)  all Hoshi had to do was jump a high distance whilst close to where the target would be flying to. And so with a powerful start up Hoshi jumped into the air at full power even cracking the training ground floor slightly. As he was in the air he managed to keep good enough control to manage to be behind where the figure would be flying up...  Compared to his imagination this technique was infinitely easier then he though... But.

Hoshi had to do this kind of jump rapidly from the awkward lying down position. With that he went on the floor simulating the leaf rising wind and after a while he tried to get up rapidly and jump into the air. Which results in him managing to get the jump at a decent time yes... But he is much further away from the imaginary target -cough Zyxis cough- Then he would like to be. So with another try he manages to boost himself high from an awkward position and even managing to keep near where the target itself would be. 

Of course after all this training of technique's Hoshi once again decided to glance at the training being received to Natsume from Zyxis. Hoshi would be mistaken if he didn't feel any sort of emotion of jealousy as the student he started to train has been taken over by Zyxis. But those feelings subside once he see's how truly great it is that Natsume get's personal training by Zyxis who uses the same element as her. "Keep up the good work Tiger!"
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:49 pm
She crinkled her nose as he poked it. She couldn't help her disappointment when he told her learning the Soul Expulsion technique would be impossible at her current level, even when he assured her he'd teach her after graduation, when she could handle it.

The disappointment didn't get to linger, however, as he quickly moved on to teaching her a beginner Lightning technique instead. Sensible. Appropriate for her level. She was okay with that.

Dutifully, she mimicked his Snake hand seal, and focused on the chakra at her core as he spoke. Constrict and spin. Heating, speeding up. Her brows furrowed as she tried to draw out the lightning properties of her chakra, unused to drawing upon it in any way other than pure, raw chakra. But she felt it. Felt the spark of her chakra. It was subtle, but there. She just had to... call it... out... and it was gone.

She frowned, opening her eyes just in time to see Zyxis demonstrate the technique. The lightning leapt from his palm out across the water, like skipping stones of heat and light. "I think I can?" she said, uncertainly. She focused once more on her well of chakra. She screwed her eyes tightly shut as she nurtured the sparks, smiling slightly as they grew in intensity. She almost had it! And then there was Hoshi's voice, piercing through her concentration.

She blinked and looked up at Zyxis. "What is it you have got, Zyxis-senpai?" she asked, head cocked like a bird's.

Once she got an answer, whether it was satisfactory or not, she would return to coaxing her lightning chakra out. It would seem like it was third times the charm as, with a gasp, the series of sparks cascaded into a violent storm inside her, crackling and vibrating, demanding release. She threw up a palm, just barely remembering to keep it pointed at the lake and not a person, and the chakra leapt out of her in a series of sparks hopping across the surface of the water.

She gasped and cradled her hand to her chest, vaguely aware of the sudden numbness in her limb. Her lip wobbled and her shoulders shook.

She laughed. Loudly and joyfully, she laughed. After a while, she looked up at Zyxis with sparkles in her eyes and a massive grin in her face. "Did you see that? That was lightning! Out of my hand! Which is very numb now, but of course, I just shot lightning out of my hand what did I expect? You saw that, right, Zyxis-senpai?" She couldn't stay still, bouncing around him erratically like the very sparks she'd failed to contain or control. In this moment, it was easy to see the similarities between Natsume and her natural affinity of lightning.

She waved over at Hoshi as he called out his support too. "Thank you! You saw it too, Hoshi-senpai? Wasn't that amazing?" She laughed once more.

[ WC: 501 | TWC: 2338]
Zyxis
Zyxis
Citizen

Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:11 pm
She doubted herself at first. Zyxis smiled, "I believe that you can do it. I know that you can do it." He had no doubt that she could. She was a strong independent woman. From what he has seen already, she was a hard worker and seemed to get stuff down fast. Her chakra was formidable and just needed to be molded. He didn't know what she wanted to specialize in, but he could tell that she could become a strong shinobi. Zyxis glared at Hoshi as he screamed, interrupting their practice. What was even worse was the innocent girl didn't know what he was implying.

He shrugged, "I'm not sure. Hato isn't really the smartest person I know. Just forget about him, he doesn't know what he's talking about."  Zyxis would then continue to watch her try to do the jutsu; he could tell she was so close, he could see the tale-tell signs of lightning flickering across her palms, almost ready to perform the jutsu and show him how strong she really was.

Just like he thought, lightning appeared from her fingers, sparkings flying forward in a cone. He nodded, trying to keep his calm facade. Right now, he was ecstatic for her. As of now, she should feel a bit of numbness in her hand, as if it had fallen asleep. He saw her lip tremble, and he was just about to console her, but she burst out in happiness.

"I saw the whole thing," He said with a proud smile. It was... refreshing to teach someone something and have them be happy because of it. Once he ranked up, he might consider the idea of taking an apprentice. She was just like lightning, erratic and uncontrollable. He somewhat enjoyed her personality. He was like thunder. A quick flash, sometimes with no sound, and then right afterward was lightning, fierce and precise. He could get used to hanging out with her. "Good job," He said, holding out his arms and offering her a hug.
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:24 am
It's great that Zyxis is already managing to teach Natsume the basics and is infact teaching her lightning jutsu? Who knew Natsume had a lightning release. It was pretty good watching Zyxis manage to teach her but at the same time he knew Zyxis is a better tutor then he ever could be, simply because Hoshi isn't someone with loads of chakra control nor does he know abit about using lightning jutsu and he even has abit of trouble holding back at times ,so a spar could end up pretty bad,.

Natsume though was happy at the moment and still considered him a worthy senpai so he might as well respond in a decent way "I did see it too. And already I can say not only is it amazing but your already learning your element, which is something i haven't done yet. Just remember what you want to specialise in and practice hard at becoming a specialist. Perhaps dual specialities too.  But never become a jack of all trades."

Hoshi feels as though he wont be able to teach Natsume much anymore, yet that doesn't mean he will no longer see her since if she needs practice vs a fully fledged taijutsu specialist then he can manage that area quite well once he's gotten stronger yet until then... The fight with Zyxis showed that even as a tai specialist he not only needed to become stronger... But alot stronger then how his current self is if he even wanted to MATCH Zyxis yet alone defeat him.

Right what next technique did Hoshi need to physically practice to which he's read up... Nukite is one to which he can briefly go over as it's his only counter against Ryuka. And so Hoshi prepares his hands against a brick wall perhaps? And get's prepared to stab a finger through it. He prepares the finger by pulling his arm back and channelling chakra into his tip, Pouncing his finger it charged against the wall at rapid speeds and once it landed the target. As he pulled his arm back Hoshi saw the damage he caused with a small hole pierced into the wall and with this he though it was a decent attack but still he needed to train it harder one day.

Next technique alot harder then the Nukite... The lion's barrage ,which turns out will be Hoshi's first experience dealing with a B rank technique of such difficulty, is the target which Hoshi has set his eye's on next with it being the final step of the leaf combo and yet unlike the others it's not called leaf ,perhaps from it's nature of being invented by an Uchiha instead of the originators which he read up within a library,.

Hoshi begins the prep for this technique by simply jumping into the air. Now within the air he imagines the targets back and starts to use a fierce combination attack to the nothing within the air and yet he stops midway simply to land on the floor again. This technique requires a body as you accelerate with the punches to the body becoming faster with each punch and also without a body the final attack may not only hurt by damage the training ground more then he's already damaged it.

Hoshi grabbed and dragged a training dummy to prepare for his lion's Barrage. He jumped into the air whilst holding it ,as he needed only to train lion's Barrage currently and no other technique, and once in the air he flipped the body, trying to do a rapid ferocity of blows to it and yet midway whilst doing this the body seemed to move at a much faster velocity then Hoshi was and so he couldn't keep attacking the body all the way. Not good at all Hoshi needed to also have little air resistance in the air to keep this going. 

With another try Hoshi prepared to do the lion's Barrage again. He repeated the previous beginning steps and managed to keep up with the dummy this time as he planted a rapid amount of heavy blows against the dummy, yet just about before they reached the ground Hoshi instead of continuing the barrage planted his heel into the dummies midsection. With all this power the body of the Dummy couldn't hold and it snapped into two. Hoshi felt awkward as now he would have to pay for the broken dummy yet also pleased that he has done the leaf combo in individual steps. 

With this Hoshi simply started doing routine exercises as without these his physical body may not keep up with future techniques. Hoshi did one fingers push ups. Rapid speed runs around the training grounds with during all this time a weight of 5kg strapped against his back as he kept running seeing infront of him the Figure's of Zyxis and Ryuka coming ever so closer into his reach and view. He hoped one day perhaps Natsume can join him within the race to become stronger.
Natsume
Natsume
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:11 am
She grinned and nodded at Hoshi. "Yes, Hoshi-senpai!" she called out to him. She admired how casual he could be about admitting his own faults, like not learning any techniques with his affinity, but perhaps it was because of the effort he put into his specialty. She kept her eyes on him for a moment longer, watching his impressive taijutsu routine, before Zyxis' voice drew her attention once more.

Good job, he said. For a moment, her eyes glazed over, old memories coming forth. Her father, teaching her and praising her. Her mother, laughing from the porch. Her little brother, watching with wide eyes. Arms, wide open... Without a thought, Natsume launched herself into those open arms with a giddy laugh. Once the adrenalin wore off, though, Natsume immediately detached herself with a cough. "Ah," She attempted to smooth her hair, though it immediately curled back up once she moved her hands away, as it was wont to do. "Should I try again? Check it wasn't a fluke?"

If he agreed, she would go through the motions of Raiton: Spark once more, calling forth the sparks with more control. While it would not be as visually impressive as her first try, it wouldn't completely blow out feeling in her hand either, so that was an improvement. "Okay, not a fluke. Now what, Zyxis-senpai? Should I keep practicing the sparks, or can we try another technique?" She was far too eager to soak up any and all information that Zyxis and Hoshi could offer her.

[ WC: 258 | TWC: 2596 ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum