Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Bring 'em in Empty Bring 'em in

Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 pm
Exiting her hotel room at the same time as Rei, Love would smile at the blonde before they left. Just as instructed Love and her counterpart showed up to the Kage's office bright and early after spending the afternoon and night doing who know's what. This day had been particularly nice and hopefully, it would stay that way, they were dealing with a tricky predicament that would very easily put a damper on any situation. Should that happen the kunoichi would try her best to remain in good spirits, she even made sure to have a lavish breakfast before the meeting. If the two were lucky the kage would simply remove Orokana's memories and send him home. Of course, this was a long shot but with ninja magic anything is possible and even if they couldn't completely erase them they could at least repress them and that would be good enough. Hell, this meeting could even end in a mock treaty to be reviewed by the Hokage that when signed by both parties would add Hoshi as an ally. Although it wouldn't be wise to keep this a secret from their overlord it would be in Risako's interest to get well acquainted with the star people.

If she wanted any chance at becoming independent again they would need the backup. Just as she'd done before with Yen, Love walked up to the office of the Hogokage. Should there be an assistant waiting outside the way Miko did back home she would tell them who they were and wait to be allowed entry.

WC: 262
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Bring 'em in Empty Re: Bring 'em in

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:57 am
The door would open as a massive man opened the door to Love and Queen. He was shirtless, but he wore shoes, jeans, and a belt. The fingerless gloves on his hands brandishing the star of his village. The orange hair was a give away to who he was within the village, but perhaps these two had yet to be informed of the kage’s appearance. To say the least the giant was ripped. Cigarette smoke gently clung to his body, as he opened the window a few minutes prior to relax.

“Hello, ladies. I hope your hotel stay was nice.” He would say holding the door open and directing them to a desk with five chairs around it. One had the kage’s hat sitting on it and seemed to be different from the rest of the seats. It was more cushioned and matched the luxury of the rest of the room. Where as these new seats seemed to be normal and plain looking folding chairs, that seemed to just be added for some people to sit down.

The man wouldn’t go directly to his seat instead he would open a filing cabinet and produce five folders with information regarding Orokana that Kyousuke had copied from the library earlier in the morning. These copies were to be destroyed after the meeting unless Love or Queen wished to take a single copy to return to their kage, in which case the remainder would be done away with. The giant wouldn’t hand them the folders just yet he planned to go over the data inside, which was that Orokana himself signed of his own free will into the Hoshi military.

“I am the Hogokage Kyousuke Snow….” Blonde hair… He seemed to lose his words as he looked at the blonde girl from Konoha, she was quite pretty. It only took a moment to recollect himself. “I am still waiting on a few people Valen my second and Alpha my third. They help me make decisions for the betterment of the village. So what are your names?”
WC: 343
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2018 12:43 pm
When the doors to the Kage office opened Love automatically took in the site of the large half-naked man standing before them. Why was he shirtless? He couldn't have possibly been working out, not in jeans. Though maybe he was weird and liked the strain the denim forced on his body when he tried to flex and move. Who knew although it wouldn't really matter, the male who was only four inches taller than she was in no way Love's "type" and she was here on business. When he greeted the two kunoichi the faint smell of tobacco became more apparent. "Yes, it was. Thank you." Love would reply once again taking the lead and walking in when the male extended the door for them to do so. Upon entry the red haired Hyuuga analyzed the room, noting that it was far fancier than their Kage's office.

Although the Hokage had proper chairs for her guest to rest upon rather than some folding chairs pulled from a broom closet or worse. Regardless of whether Rei sat or not Love would remain standing until her host sat or welcomed her to sit. The girl's white orbs followed the man as he went to retrieve five folders that held information about their reason for being there. Once that was done he announced that he was the Hogokage, Kyousuke Snow. Love had wondered why he wasn't the Hoshikage but now wasn't the time to seek that answer. After being stuck on Rei the male recovered saying that they needed to wait for his second Valen, the man that had left the two in and a third, Alpha. Love nodded at his reason for needing them before responding to his question. "I am Love Sakumo and this is Rei Yamano; pleasure to meet you."

WC: 300
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:16 am
Keeping tabs on the time it became more apparent by the minute that the duo he had been waiting for would not be attending. Even though he had made village decisions a three way decision it seemed they would have to resign to his solo voice in this matter.

You are here to discuss one of your missing ninja Orokana. You may find the predicament strange, but he has told me after joining my village of his status as a former leaf shinobi. You will find a copy of his paperwork bearing his signature. You may bring that whole packet to your kage for viewing. He would say handing Love the folder bearing Oro's picture and his acceptance into the village.

So, I guess the matter you are here for is to return him to Konoha either for his crimes or something else. But as I have said he is a Hoshi ninja now. Even though he joined under false pretenses he has since revealed the lie and I did not turn him in or even reprimand him beyond a Stern talking to and a long run. Therefore I cannot just hand him back to Konoha. All I can say is he will be punished here for revealing his whereabouts. He shall be stripped of his rank as chuunin and demoted to genin until a time he can be seen as trustworthy again.

I would also like to say even though you may not believe it, I have not asked him about your villages numbers or defenses. Hoshi seeks knowledge, but prefers not to have people betray their homes to obtain it.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 pm
After a long and boring wait in silence, the Hogokage abruptly drove into their reason for traveling here. Love would nod at his first sentence and then listened to the rest as he handed her a folder. As the male continued on Love's eyebrows twitched, first because of the punishment he dealt to the traitor and second because he said that he wouldn't be releasing the fool to them. The male spoke of another punishment to be administered along with demotion, that would only be temporary. What the hell is with this lighthearted shit?! Sure this village was new to being shinobi and probably wanted to do things a bit differently than their ancient history but treating their ninja like children ain't it.

Love really didn't want to go down the rabbit hole by asking why he wouldn't return the fool. They valued honesty over loyalty, the girl sighed with an eye roll as she thumbed over the contents of the folder. Ignoring the last bit about not asking the private information of her village Love would ask, "Is that the punishment? Demoting him?" This would be said in the sternest and most adult voice the young girl's body would naturally produce. She was in no way wearing the same kid gloves as Kyou. "If not I request that we be present for the official punishment in order to be able to say that some form of justice was served." Her blank eyes would be locked with the male's. Either this man was an expert liar/thought these women were dumb and planned to do something once they'd made it all the way home or he was truly a sap. Regardless of which a handshake and a folder would not suffice.

WC: 291
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:03 am
That is my question as well. Will that be all there is to the punishment. I can't decree a man's death just because he is stupid, however if that man's intent is much more sinister then I can make the punishment more sinister. The gist of his words was the demotion was for being stupid and death would be the penalty if Orokana was deemed a traitor.

I won't be trusting Orokana's words I will have a peek directly into his mind. You can never truly lie to yourself. If he is found guilty you may take his remains. My hope is that he is merely dumber than I'd originally thought.

Kyousuke would write down some notes to give to Valen and Kenshin about the meeting. As to attending you may, I find no issue with it. It is a rather simple request after all. He would take out another piece of paper and open his window letting in a Raven. The bird would sit on the man's shoulder as he wrote.

[I]Orokana Hoshi chuunin is hereby stripped of his rank and is now genin. In addition the ninja may not accept missions or leave the village until he sees the kage or deputy kage. The ninja in question has one week to seek these people out. After one week engage with hostility, Alive only unless he resists.

He would show the letter to Love, before telling the bird to give the letter to his secretary in the other room. The bird would fly out the window and deliver the letter to his secretary who would make sure it was copied and mass distributed to the shinobi of the village.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:50 pm
So if he just wanted to get away he gets a slap on the wrist and if he intended to betray Hoshi or Konoha he dies. Love sighed, audibly this time. Folding her arms across he chest she shook her head. Love watched the man as he pulled out a piece of paper and opened his window to let a bird in. The young woman read the paper after he'd finished writing on it, she gave a simple nod to let the man know that she was fine with what was written. "Well if it's that simple I guess we just have to wait." The girl would say, if the male agreed with her then she'd wait here or get busy. Oro wasn't a hard male to spot if you know what to look for though otherwise, he'd slip right by. If the Hogokage asked her to leave the Hyuuga would go look for the fool herself.

WC: 157 [Exit]
TWC: 1,010
Claiming: 10ap; words toward Twin Lion Fists
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:40 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum