Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 63%
5 Posts - 26%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Training fundamentals completed Empty Training fundamentals completed

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:24 am
Chakra first control 

throughout all my years i have been inept at using any and all jutsu simply because i fo not. But he knew that within the academy for ninja's that performing jutsu was downright necessary so he had to at least train his inner self in order to finally access the chakra most of his fellow class mates can already use. 

I first all i needed was to try and find a place where i can calm my mind for once. And so after the academy day is over i travel besides an old oak tree within the village and try to calm my mind. I sit within a meditative position with my back to the tree. Legs crossed. Hands interlocked. Straight back. Eye's closed. Yet when i try to calm my god damned mind i hear some old fellers barking at me to leave this area as they say my "kind" isn't welcome here. 

There not wrong. I usually wait at this tree to find some thugs to beat up. As people doing wrong tend to be stronger then people minding their own business. I try to concentrate once again as these old fellers still keep yelling at me. A minute. 5 minutes. An hour passed and yet in all this time i could not get a single second of concentration as these god damn seniors wont leave me alone!

I got up from tree "Don't you damn old farts have anything better to do eh? Why don't you go piss off up a tree or something i dunno. Just leave i'm busy!" This did not end well as they decided to call for help from some shady individual showing aggression against the elderly. "Tch why don't you geezers calm down already. All i'm tryin to do is get a hold of myself for one damn second and all i here is you yellin false accusations *which are true by the way*."

Sadly i had to leave that good ol oak tree. Only one of it's kind nearby here. But i decided to go slightly outside the village to find a unasshole inhabited spot for once in my life. As i looked outside just abit ,a far enough distance to be alone whilst close enough to not be risking my life for no reason at all,  I spotted a calmly flowing river and i finally decided to stand upon a dangerously sloped stone with barely any standing space at all. I set myself a goal. To be peaceful i should stand on that stone with one foot and i will not fall down at all. Once i manage this for 10 minutes whilst trying to connect within my core i should be home free right?

Yet as i tried to even get on the stone i couldn't last even a 3 seconds on top as i toppled over instantly. I got up and fell down more times then i care to admit. Yet adamant about finally using my chakra for once i got back up and tried again and again. 40 minutes have passed with over 100 attempts and all i have to show for it are a sizable amount of cuts and bruises from the falls and the highest time of stability being just a puny 18 seconds. And an increased temper. I thought i should rest abit and just lay down on the cold hard floor made of rock and looked up at the sunset. 

As i looked up trying to think what the hell i've been doing wrong all i could hear was the flowing river. How the constant sounds of flowing water keeps traversing down. Never crashing nor swaying from there goal of reaching the bottom. I kept listening to the sounds as the sunset. And now when darkness went across yet not dark enough to be unable to see. I kept listening for an hour. 

I decided to try again. Just within this calmed state of mind. I slowly went up to reach the top of the stone. Which was only 50 cm tall. And i settled one foot on the top. Slowly and decisively. And i simply relaxed. I had no other thoughts but balancing on this stone. I kept weaving my body slightly against the wind as if i knew when the winds would blow and kept my body up. 

Within this state i truly for once had no qualms with anyone. No other goals. Just standing upon a stone and slowly moving against the somewhat predictable winds with the smooth sounds of water rushing to the bottom of this mountain. I felt more powerful then ever before yet this didn't excite me. It felt like a matter of course. And then the inevitable happens. 

Thunder appears in the background ruining my flow and i once again fall down. Yet unlike the other times where rage built up. I was finally satisfied with my performance and simply walked home ,without caring about how long i spent up or if i reached the previous goal of 10 minutes. After this enlightening experience. And as i was home i tried to once again grab a chakra sensitive piece of paper and pour.. No flow my energy. My life force. My chakra into the sheet. And unlike all the times i've tried this before it finally managed to dirty the entire sheet with my chakra. And for once. I had control of my emotions and didn't shout out in joy. Not yet anyway. As i went to sleep pleased.

[WC-923]

Last edited by Hoshi Kyoken on Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Training fundamentals completed Empty Re: Training fundamentals completed

Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am
Wall Walking/Tree Climbing
After my triumphant learning of how to actually have chakra available to use now i have the impossible task of actually using this stuff. And since today isn't an academy day I might as well train up using this energy. Life force thingy? Stuff. In a way which is actually useful for once and i remembered a cool trick my foster father used to do. Walk vertically up walls in a pretty cool way.

I made my way to an alleyway in the village. Noisey enough to where it'll be true practice but with verticle walls just 3 metre away from each other so walking itself is not the only goal. And might as well just grab a mattress from home to put on the floor. Juuuuussttt in case i need a crash landing.

So after i returned with my. Plush cushioned matress on the floor. I decided to try and muster up my chakra again. But i could only get a tiny bit in my chest  3 months ago when i needed it in my feet. So in order to get it in my feet i imagined yet again the flowing river when i unlocked the use of chakra. And the river slowly falling from my chest to my legs and finally firmly planting the chakra within my feet.

Wow compared to a couple months ago chakra is actual listening to what i command it to do all right! Now this trick was tricky what did my father teach me again "Right the first step to climbing up is to just do it. That's how i did it. Just keep trying and you'll make it eventually. I mean it's not like controlling chakra is any difficulty right? " God i remember how much i hated that man. Those words from a drunk buffoon shouldn't be trusted. 

So i imagined the chakra reaching out to the walls and grabbing them. And then i darted from on end of the alley to another and ran up the wall... Or so i imagined and i just ended up tripping and knocking my head firmly against the wall. Ouch that bloody hurt. Will it hurt this much each attempt? Hmm i need to find a better way to practice this. Hmm maybe i could use multiple mattresses vertically and use that to practice the flow enough so i can sort of go up with little assistance, whilst having a cushioned trip for my head. 

As i kept trying harder and harder i couldn't even lift myself off the ground. I was freaking out not even knowning how to calmly do this feat of wall running. But then i thought. Why am i trying to run. Why not try nice an easy on the normal wall and see how that goes. And after 68 attempts i decided a new mental approach to try. As my foot yet again landed on the wall i imagined glue appearing on my foot. Not only pulling me to the wall but securing me. And as i lift a foot the blue glue of energy i'm imagining would dissapate on one foot alone. And it worked. It finally worked.

I say worked. It took me 2 minutes to get up 3 metre's but it's an improvement from no progress at all. I just now need to go faster. And faster. And faster. The day ended and my record for 3 metre's high is 1 minute now. The next day. 20 seconds. And the day after that 15 seconds. Now i think i can finally say i'm ready to walk up tree's/walls no problem.

[WC-603] [TWC-1526]
[TBC]

Last edited by Hoshi Kyoken on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:30 pm
Transformation technique

After settling down back at my school desk after my current victories the teacher eye'd me up with a devilish stare "Hmm. It seems you haven't given up Hoshi. Tch that name you have is not the kind to which one can welcome with open arms all the time. And your behaviour, with your inabilities to use chakra is why i'm going to expel you in one week. Once i get the clear heads up for someone like you to be gone." This was the first time I've truly been afraid. If i got expelled that would mean i would be unable to get strong enough to fight the other strong. So i had to rebuttle and quick! "Please do not expel me just yet! I've recently gotten alot better at chakra control. I can do anything you ask of me if you just tell me to do it i will so don't just expel me on a falsehood of no chakra control!"

"Fine. Someone like you would be unable to do this. But at least you get to suffer abit. How about you try and perform the transformation justu structured with the Dog-Boar-Ram signs. Which i doubt you'll be able to remember." 

"You'll see. In one week you'll have to believe i can control my chakra and i'll be able to truly transform into another person. You wont even be able to tell the difference! Just you wait" And i stormed off. But as i exited the classroom i managed to catch the professors smile in the corner of my eye. Not a spiteful one. But one of joy... Nah i couldn't of. 

Right. I've exited the classroom. He's given me the next week out of school. Probably to let me suffer on my own. Though perhaps he knows i work well alone? Nah it could never be like that. I head off to my mental training place which is just slightly outside the main village but still in the country. I just need to go near that river and once again. Once i get past some familiar tree's i hear the river yet again. I settle down yet again on the smooth rocks near the river and rest to gather up my chakra. Yet unlike before this didn't take a long time. In fact barely any time at all. 3 seconds to gather up and be ready for chakra commands. 

I wake up my chakra points and remember what my professor said and begin to weave my hands. Slowly just to get a feel. And not to cast yet. Just to get a feel of the movements. Dog gesture. Into Boar gesture. Into Ram. Dog to Boar to Ram. Dog t Boar t Ram. Get a smooth flow. With the signs becoming more and more natural to get ready with the time to do this decreasing from my 18 second first try to a 4 second signs within simply 10 minutes. This isn't good enough. I need to speed it up an... CRAP! I did the wrong signs there. What was it again? Dog Boar Ram. And as i kept trying i finally got myself used to doing these gestures. But i don't think i'll ever get use to using signs to do combat? It's ridiculous. 

I decide on this last practice attempt to finally pour my chakra into my hands. Dog Boar RAM.... Well maybe i do need to think of a form instead of just doing it. So perhaps i could change into a blonde small kid with a light looking body instead of my current body. He'll surely be impressed. I just need to try. And with the image in my head. Dog Boar Ram. I feel abit different? Barely anything but something. So i looked in the river besides me and i see the only change was a Blonde streak in my hair which to when i see i sigh releasing any tension and the streak disappears instantly... I need to try some more And More AND MORE! No good. After 4 hours of practice i've been exhausted and all i've done is give myself a false blonde hair style with no true body changes.

Next 5 days come in a flash with little improvements such as eye colour hair colour. Clothes changing and size shrinking correctly but only a slight face look alike. It's a pain and i can't even do much activity. This is worse then the weights Tengo put on me that weighed me down to the point i could barely move. Since i've been training this non stop i've barely had anytime to rest. And so. I slept for the entire 6th day doing nothing but relaxation.

6th day arrived but i needed to get this technique down tomorrow at 9am. I barley have enough time. But i need to know why i can't get my face to be correct. What am i missing? Just as i thought this some of the rivers water escaped into a weird rock formation. Flowing into the crevices and filling it's shape. Filling it's shape? That's it! All i need to do is think of the face/body as a vassal to accept shape/form and add the details ontop of that. Ok. Imagine the vassal. Fill it with chakra Dog Boar Ram!

"So... Your here right? Well then as promised you show me a transformation and i'll let you stay. If not. You leave right this second. Never to return again!" He maybe trying to scare me. But i know better. And i even have to show him my new trick up my sleeve.  Dog Boar Ram... My form changes. Fitting all the details i imagined. The face shape is different. The teethe are different. The hair is blonde and different. My height is smaller and i look more puny. But more importantly I did it! And my professor instead of looking surprised like i thought he would he smiled.  "I knew someone like you would learn better with a reason to. You do good work when you want to and are determined to truly do your best and succeed. Yet i wasn't lying about your behaviour. You better get yourself back on track. Even more so then the stability now." the feeling of relief was immense. I succeeded. And now even my teacher believes on doing better and well. I guess my road to Genin may not be so long after all

[WC-1080] [TWC-2606]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:47 pm
Substitution technique.

I've just returned home after a big breakthrough and I've been on a massive roll recently. Learning all these insane jutsu after just recently being able to use chakra. Now a technique I've ACTUALLY been wanting to learn... How to substitute myself. Of course this has been a dream of mine to perform since throughout all my childhood and even now sometimes I've tried to use it every so often. I've even learnt off by heart the hand signs and can do them pretty well even without current practice *Tiger Boar Ox Dog Snake* Very fluent even without practising the jutsu itself. But that's all I've been able to get up to. As before recently i was unable to access even the most basic jutsu. But now. I've at least got some chakra control if abit rough and inefficient. Now all i need to do. Is go grab something i can easily substitute with.. *Looks around room* Aha a pillow could do the trick.

Now. *Tiger Boar Ox Dog Snake poof*. I managed to successfully replace myself with the pillow. But the pillow is indeed still a pillow even if it has hair. What is with my jutsu and effecting hair the most right now? Do i have a secret hair fetish? No. I would never steep so low! *20 minutes later as I did not focus at all* Oh right jutsu. Now. If i just edit around some variables. Maybe put alot more energy into it. And *signs* G- *crash*. Ah shit. I managed to replace myself. Hell i even got it to have the same colour scheme as me right now *including the reddish/brown shirt and my orange tracksuit bottoms*. But just the colours. And it wasn't a pillow but a lamp. A now. Shattered. Lamp. *grabs brush* Ugh why do i always break this lamp. *It was a pretty cheap lamp* Well guess it's time to replace this one *goes into cupboard where 20+ Lamps are stored* This one! Ok. Back on track baby!

Now *does hand signs* *poof*. Ha yes I've created a true substitution! It even looks like me.. Wait a second. Where's the legs... God. Dammit! An hour passed and yet although progress was being made. Something essential was always missing such as a nose or eye at times. Hmm. Maybe i need to get a mirror one second. *looks in mirror* Well. Maybe having a more clear image would help this time? * Tiger Boar Ox Dog Snake* *Poof*... Wait i need to check it more... YES for once I've managed to learn one of these things in just an hour! My personal record time *Though in reality I've actually tried this more then anything else I've ever done jutsu wise*. Now let's remove the mirror from the equation and *Hand signs* YES! It's perfect. Finally i can do what Ritsu and Tengo did years ago... Feels slightly less impressive that way but i don't care through's arms in the air and a crash is heard*... 19 more lamps spare...

[WC-507] [TWC-3113]
Hoshi Kyouken
Hoshi Kyouken
Citizen

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm
Clone technique

After learning the substitution technique i decided to hit the books. Normally i do SOME study and all. But since i planned to become a genin soon i thought i needed to get some good reads ahead. Who knows. Maybe something entertaining will show up. Any second now. Any... Boring. Dull. Pathetic. Already knew. *As the pages got flipped Hoshi's enthusiasm dwindled down. Until he reached the page about Genin entry requirements. And he read that there was one extra jutsu he had forgotten about. "THAT" jutsu. And the moment he read that the yawns stopped. His eye's froze. All the water in the air seemed to freeze. Alas. He knew he had to do it. A clone jutsu technique. One he had put to the back of his mind. A jutsu he would hate having to do. And yet he must to pass his exam to become a Genin.* 

Aghhh. This damn jutsu pops up. This was One Tengo not only used. But developed to be an annoying little bugger used to trick me as he ran away from me constantly in spars. I never thought i would also be "following in his steps" in a fucked up sort of way. Using a deadman's technique would feel wrong. But at the same time many other ninja use this so it's not his. It's not! Right. It's ok. All i need to do is begin by trying to think how would i even get around to doing a jutsu like this? Unlike every other technique I've learnt recently I have not even the slightest clue as to how i should do this. Not even the hand signs. Let me read the chapter pertaining to entry level ninjutsu in this book then.

" Chapter 4. Learning the clone technique. This ninjutsu is one in which you create a clone of your every exact movements. But this clone has no physical form at all. It is required to become a Genin with Handsigns RAM-->SNAKE-->TIGER. This is considered a weak jutsu. But is one of the more important ones built on. In later stages of the ninja. Hope you've enjoyed. Next chapter is on Substitution Jutsu."

Nothing. This book taught me absolutely nothing about how to even properly do this mentally. But at least this piece a crap taught me one thing. It's Ram to Snake to Tiger. Well i might as well try the hand signs and after 10 minutes. Try the... Clone Jutsu... Ok *slaps face* time to get going. Just imagine a separate me. A full 100% clone of my exact details and exact moves. And GOooo. *The result was an abomination barely following the moves. A solid blob not even moving. A complete failure. And a devastatingly exhausting one that disappears as quick as it came... Along with the obscene amounts of energy it took* That failure not only did no-thi-ng. But i'm also tired as hell. Perhaps i need my Professor from school to teach me the idea behind this. Yeaaahhh. Goodd id-*sleep*.

As i woke up i felt especially tired. It was like i didn't want to wake up and learn how to create even a single clone or something. But i soon smacked my face up and went outside. Filled with determination to be able to do this! As i walked outside the fresh air felt good in my lungs with my previous exhaustion from trying to use a jutsu not only improperly but beyond it's intended use greatly. But in the distance saw a 15 year old punk. Not especially gifted with a weak looking build ,blonde hair poor looking handmedowns with ripped shirt and new looking (probably stolen) trousers. Bullying just a 7 year old child for money. "Hey kid. Bug off. Me and this kind "gentlemen" want to have a little word with each other. So you can go into a hole or whatever place you came from and cower all you like. Whilst the big boys get to play right now."

Unlike earlier i felt as though i had new purpose! A fight! Finally a fight after all my training i get to have a fight! I rapidly cornered him into a 1.5 metre thick 10 metre long alleyway with no exists beyond him whilst i was 2 metre's away. Not enough to get a clean hit even if i dashed. But enough to block his exit easily. But as i approached again and just as i was about to begin i saw this man's hands move in a rather slow pace doing Ram Snake and Tiger? Before i could even comprehend what that meant he split into 2 separate versions left side and right side of himself? He's using the clone Jutsu oh come on i can't even use that!

I try to swing at the right one and by some dumb luck i hit the real one square in the face. I try to follow up but he swing a punch at my head. It hurt abit sure. But no serious damage caused. As i follow up with a combination ending with a leg sweep to knock him down and begin running up the wall. Whilst he tried to get up he was barely standing but moving. Trying to run away as i ended up jumping off the wall at a 2 metre height. Managing to knock him out with the full force of my body landing on him elbow first. I decide to stay in the alley. Continuing to block the way. Maybe he could teach me? 

As soon as he woke up *20 minutes later* He yelled in surprise as i loomed my face over him. Smiling and giggling at his panic i decided to lift him up and communicate with him "Now now. Just calm down. We both know i can beat ya if you tried to fight a hopeless fight again. But I've had my fun fighting ya with using my new technique today and i hope we can be good allies as ya teach me how to create clones ehhh." By now he was looking at me like some maniac stating "Why the blooming fuck would i work with you and teach you!" "Looks like you don't want to have legs then. Oh well. Sad days" Of course i would never break his legs. That would be cruel to him. But saying this seemed to have an effect as he began profusely sweating " OK OK i'll teach you just PLEASE don't break my legs!"

"That's the spirit! Now then. How are you today?" "What do you mean? I mean i was doing well before you came in. Getting some free money and what not. Going to hang out with some friends maybe? Catch some z's with them. I mean why am i telling you this. You just want a lesson right? Well then. I guess try to imagine your moves. But as simply figments of light with your figure. Nothing physical. Nothing grand. Just a figment of their imagination and yours in physical form thanks to the signs. Now if you excuse me *runs away*." Oh he's leaving... He seemed like a swell dude. I could of gotten along great with him in due time. Oh well. At least he taught me some pretty good hints. I wont even need to see the professor today!

I returned home and locked the door behind me. It was a pretty messy place by now. And a lamp shorter for some reason or another. I make some room in the one bedroom house. Shoving the table near the "bed" and ontop it *just a sleeping bag* And i get prepared to follow his steps. A figments of imagination. A figure of light representing all that is me yet empty inside. No emotions of the clone at all. Ram. Snake. Tiger...... I moved around calmly to see if "they" arrived and sure enough i see my clones though feint i see them in good detail! I did it hurr-. Looks like a fist pump made them disappear. But oh well. With enough time i should have them down. And sure enough just 2 days later i had not one but 2 fully functional clones for just a few moments though. I felt proud at this new development. And decided that i've done enough training recently. And decided to rest.

[WC-1399] [TWC-4452]
[Claiming Tree Climbing/surface walking technique (500/500), Substitution technique (500/500), Transformation technique (500/500), Clone technique (500/500) and 22 stat points]
[exit]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:34 pm
You can claim more Jutsu if you want to, granted they would have to be E-Rank's because you're an AS.

If you'd like, you can edit. Otherwise approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum