Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Morgan Le Fay
Morgan Le Fay
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cave of Wonders [P/Training] Empty Cave of Wonders [P/Training]

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:30 am
The sound of water falling, droplets of clear coming to touch down upon the girl’s face, when had she fallen asleep? Sitting up, there was none around her just a large cave that dripped over and over without much other to sound out the presence of any living being. Her suspicion at first was capture, being stolen away by someone and kept here against her will but was that true? If so, why wasn’t she bound or restrained in any manner? Shouldn’t she have been chained up given her claws and sharp teeth? Her curiosity and paranoia was getting the better of her, she had to think. What was the last thing she could remember? It was so dark to her eyes that Morgan could make out only that the ground was made of hard rock, cold and damp. Part of her now wished that rather than having the affinity for water as her element that she had been naturally gifted with the light that stemmed from flames. At least then she could have maybe forged herself a torch to see with.

As her mind traced it’s steps backwards, she began to recall the events leading up until this point. She had just spent the night with Kamiko, the priest woman that had taken her in and given her a place to rest when she had none. Sure it started off rocky but they ended up befriending one another fast and were working well together. Then after morning came, she slipped free from the blankets that had previously welcomed her and scampered off to the Market’s tavern, running into a thuggish trio that wanted payback for a spilled drink. Such a stupid thing to fight over but they were insistent, drunk off their own foolishly imagined power without realizing her cursed gifts.

It was slightly hazy at first, Morgan had begun to walk around the cave, unintentionally going deeper inside of it. She didn’t have a clue which way led to freedom or if she was even above the surface of the ground, for all she knew this could be an underwater cavern with a pocket of space that produced enough air to sustain life. Focusing back to her memories, with each step she further reached back into the recesses of her mind.

The brutes laid their hands upon her trying to threaten her, only to have their rough bodies sliced initially as a warning and then threatened at the necks by her claws. Her wrath sent the group packing like dogs with tails tucked between their legs. The Bartender gave her the drink she’d came for and then she left the Tavern after some time. Right, yes… it was getting more and more clear to her as she moved in. Her train of thought was cut off suddenly by the beating wings of creatures bumbling into her, causing her to fall over and lose her sense of direction again. 

Oh yes, Morgan was quite envious of those that could see in complete darkness, to her there was just barely enough light from the glowing gems that littered the ceiling of the cavern walls. She could make out her body and the ground from the bioluminescence but beyond that she was blind. Still, staying on the ground would get her nowhere fast, Morgan did the only thing she could do: keep moving forward.

Having finished her drink at the Tavern, the girl had begun her way back to the Church when she bumped into another missing ninja. Normally she would have just brushed it aside but there was something that caught her eye. The man was talking with a humanoid monkey with a headband similar to his own but with a mark across it as well. Intrigued by this, Morgan went to question the man, soon to learn that there were animals and many types of creatures that formed contracts with humans in order to work together, for reasons that were personal to each.

This was the first Morgan had ever heard about contracts, so in her interest to learn more about it, she had asked the man to teach her the technique. The summoning technique wasn’t all too hard but the problem instead was the fact you needed to have a contract established before the technique would be of any adequate use to the ninja using it. Of course, that didn’t sit very well with Morgan, how was she supposed to find a creature to work with? Talking creatures didn’t just fall from the skies or are happened upon casually.

As Morgan tripped over a rock she hadn’t seen, scraping her knee in the Cave, she peered upwards to see a set of eyes leering down upon her from up above. They were large, like glowing golden gems with slits to them that peered down at her as though she were insignificant. It was then that it finally dawned on her what had happened and how she had lost her consciousness earlier.

Morgan had gone through with the jutsu despite having no knowledge of what would happen if she did it without a contract. The results were a spectacular disaster, her body was torn across space-time, ripped away from the forested area aside the Marketplace and slammed down into the Caves she found herself in now. It was only natural that she didn’t know where she had ended up, because this was no land known to most humans but a sacred hidden one to only the creatures that inhabited it.

When she went to speak now to the being that glanced down at her from above, the cave shook and caused the girl to fall down to her knees again, after which she was blinded by a large bioluminescent crystal coming down from the ceiling and stabbing into the ground some distance from her. The blindness didn’t last forever, but it did light the cave enough to see clearly just what was going on and what it was that she found herself before.

A large bat landed atop the crystal with it’s wings folding in at it’s sides. Morgan was stunned at it’s size which was around that of a large building. “So you’re the young foolish one that summoned herself here. Had I not already known you were going to arrive, I would’ve allowed the others that serve me take you down.” Morgan quickly went to defend herself verbally against the Bat’s words. “Please don’t do that I meant no har--” She was cut off by the the heavy flaps of the bats wings which would knock her onto her rear, the strength of the wing’s gale felt almost similar to wind jutsu - so intense.

“Hush yourself child, I know you didn’t intend any real disrespect otherwise you would’ve arrived and immediately began destroying this place that we call our home. And besides, no one that meant harm would just arrive here and bumble around like some blind fool as you were doing moments ago.”

Morgan hated to admit it but the Bat was right, she’d wandered around blindly for what felt the better portion of an hour before she reached this part of the cave. “You’ve… definitely got a point there, I can’t deny that.” Shaking her head she spoke up once more; “However, please, I’ve come here seeking permission for a summoning contract.”

“As those who have come before have as well. Though they usually took the longer route by actually journeying to this place. To think someone would merely use the summoning technique and let the dice roll where they may. You’re either brave or very very foolish. Had you landed with the Snakes they would most certainly have devoured you as a light snack.”

Morgan dreaded the idea of being devoured if she was being perfectly honest, hell even though the Bat gave what appeared to be a mention of not harming her - she was still intimidated by the fangs it possessed. “So will you accept?” Morgan asked only to have a loud sound wave offend her ears, quickly lifting to clasp her hands over them to protect her hearing from going out. The Bat was seemingly laughing at her, stopping after a few moments before regaining it’s composure.

“I’m afraid I’m far above your capabilities to handle my dear, however I will give you the location of where to meet with those that serve under me that are around your level.” Morgan was disappointed at first but soon she turned her head to witness as hundreds of eyes were upon her, all of which were bats of different shapes and sizes. To think they were so numerous and she hadn’t bumped into any of them on her way through the tunnels. She had to think they must’ve been camouflaged or at least be trained in some kind of hidden art of blending themselves into existing shadows.

Morgan turned back to the main bat that she’d brought herself to. “My name is Morgan Le Fay, I would be humbled just to work with those that you allow of me to. They are your subjects I presume?” The large bat simple chuckled this time, a lot less harsh on the ears in comparison to the previous laughter. “No, they are my comrades but in a way they still serve me. They go to various lands, such as the major villages with humans that fight among one another these days and bring me back information. They tell tales of wars waged and territories claimed as well as tragic lives that hold burdens for who they born to.”

Of course she could appeal to that, she knew all that feeling. It felt like the Kyuketsuki were supposed to be some big clan, one of the major ones that were both feared and respected but now were merely considered to be monsters that fueled themselves off the blood of innocents even though they really only needed some from animals. One could argue that the animals were innocent but they never killed them through blood drinking, they lived happy lives and when they were of a decent age were only then given a quick and painless end so that they could become food. Was it butchering? Yes, it still was but it wasn’t needless slaughter. 

“I see, so then are you like some Grand Elder of Bats?” Morgan questioned only for the large creature to narrow it’s golden eyes towards her. “I’m not that old, I inherited this right over those of my kind from the previous leader. He was the real Grand Elder, but he passed away just years ago after delivering us with a prophecy that we intend to follow.” A prophecy? She wanted to ask further details to it but was cut off by the creature speaking up again, heading her off.

“Once you get stronger and properly hone your abilities, I will allow you another audience with me. Until then I won’t grant you a contract with myself. It would be a shame if you came all this way for nothing though, so I’ll allow you this boon. Camazotz, that is my name. Let it burn into your memory young one as it will be the key that protects you from the wrath of the other night fliers. Speak of it and those that you aim to forge your bond with, shall know it has been given my blessing. I shall await the day that you return to these Caves and speak my own name to me properly.”

Morgan went to speak again only for the bat to dissipate in it’s high speed of movement, it was a flash of blurred speed before the girl found a summoning circle spiraling out beneath her and those glowing yellow eyes hovering just overtop her from behind. He was reversing the summon and the imagery of the cave and those eyes spiralled around her, sending her through the abyss before the warmth of the sun and the impact of dirt beneath her body welcomed her again. 

The impact was not kind, it caused the young missing-nin to rub at her back and even bend to crack it some. However even through the pain, Morgan couldn’t stop smiling to herself. She had done it! She had actually managed to spark hope to her wish gaining a contract with an animal of some kind. She hadn’t expected bats to be the kind that would welcome her in the end but she supposed in some ways it was fitting, perhaps the only real choice for a girl like her. She did love being around at the night more than during the day after-all.

Camazotz, the name she couldn’t allow herself to forget. Well, it would be a long journey for her until she’d be able to summon him but that was what made it so fun right? Being able to push oneself to the brink and grow as a result. Still… she could do with some pain medicine for her knee and back as well as the splitting headache she was feeling come on. Who knew dealing with bats could be such a peril filled task?

Morgan rose to her feet, dusting off the dirt from her dress and began the long trudge back to the Church to find Kamiko again. Boy, did she have a story to tell her. This was going to be one hell of an experience.

(End)
(Claiming - WC: 2,241)
(Stats: 11)
( Using WC to establish a contract with the Bat Summon Race! )

Last edited by Morgan Le Fay on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Cave of Wonders [P/Training] Empty Re: Cave of Wonders [P/Training]

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:13 am
Remind me to come back to this when your summon race is approved.
Morgan Le Fay
Morgan Le Fay
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:09 am
Updated now that the Bat race has been approved.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum