Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK) Empty Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK)

Sun May 13, 2018 2:55 am
Bedivere had made the clever decision to spend a day trying to learn an elemental jutsu and had not known that, in fact, it was extremely hard for a person that had never considered what their element was before. He grimaced as he made the snake symbol again, sparks enveloping his hand as he poured his mana towards the tenketsu in his hand. He had made it that far at least but beyond that he was having much more trouble. Everytime he tried to throw the lightning it well...he was sent flying as the energy in his hand created a small detonation, causing his hand to be even more burned then it currently was, the boy gripping it in pain. “Damnit...what would Arthur do? Well..he’d probably stop blowing himself up for one. That’d make sense.

The boy was sure there was some way to project this electrified mana further after building it up, at least that's what the scroll said. He winced as he looked down, the smoldering scroll still slightly on fire. That's what he got for looking at the fragile paper while practicing. He sighed as he made the snake symbol once again. Eventually he would have to have an epiphany...right?

[WC: 200]
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK) Empty Re: Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK)

Sun May 13, 2018 3:05 am
I've never had a problem causing explosions whenever necessary, most of the time it's to get any number of my insane family members to back away quickly so they don't stab me and other times it's simply the most efficient answer to a situation. That doesn't mean they are every answer, however.

So no shit there I was, standing in the middle of the training ground in my home village, watching an androgynous person electrocute themselves repeatedly...
After the third time, I sigh and wander over, my eyes half-lidded as I stop a few feet away, only to declare that the reason for this persons continued failure is-.

"You aren't channeling properly, start from your stomach and work your way up, Nature Change it when it's halfway up your forearms." I declare dryly before just to prove I'm not full of shit, I run through the hand seals and thrust my hands towards the target this person was firing at, lightning surging out from my hands...Impressive, though this is the only technique I know at the moment.
He really can't watch someone blow themselves up without offering some kind of advice...oh.

Hey, this person is a Genin-.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK) Empty Re: Why did I Explode? (Priv/Tsukasa/NK)

Sun May 13, 2018 3:20 am
After the last try, Bedivere actually had managed to scorch his armor with lighting just a bit. Splintered black streaks went up his gloves in a tree like pattern that was almost beautiful...if it wasn’t on his painstakingly forged and polished armor. Well...it was built to withstand damage for a reason he supposed. He was about to make the snake symbol again when a boy walked up to him, blonde and with an expression that the Knight couldn’t quite explain. He had never really met a lot of people that had full on seen the green knight fail so it was probably some degree of annoyance or pity, which the boy clad in green could handle for the most part. The boy, who seemed much younger then Bedivere himself or he was just simply short, explained how the jutsu should work. “How does it matter where I start the flow of mana-
He is stopped a bit short as the blonde unleashes an electrical current on the target Bedi had been aiming for with some ease. The Knight was a bit wide eyed at it's effectiveness, and resolved to try it that way. “You make an...excellent point I suppose.

He pulls his mana into his stomach, concentrating it before pushing it up his body as he makes the snake seal and aims at the target. Halfway up his forearm he would begin charging his mana with the element of lightning, his hand giving off both an electrical and a small green glow before a blast of electrical current arced into the target, throughouly burning it while Bedivere remained unharmed. “I...I didn’t explode..? Excellent! Thank you! Please, tell me your name. Anything you need helping with I will throw in my aid the best that I can. I don’t know if you know this, but lightning is very uncomfortable.

[300]
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2018 3:30 am
I watch the person perform the technique flawlessly and give a slight nod of approval, I was expecting to have to help further but it seems like this person has a good head on their shoulders.
...I still can't tell if this is a boy or a girl-. 

I turn my gaze towards the person just before they explode with excitement which takes me back slightly, blinking once slowly as my mouth opens and then closes.
Then his mouth closes, his lips pursed in thought-.

Then they ask me if I know what it's like to be hit with lightning and I'm suddenly standing there, my expression glazed over like a dead fish as I stare at nothing.
Slowly, I answer.

"Yes." I declare, in a tone that makes it clear that I will not be elaborating further.
Shaking my head I focus instead on the more prudent question.

"I'm Tsukasa Akari...Did you pass your Genin exam?" I ask curiously, arms folding in front of my chest as I cock my head to one side, causing my hair to fall completely over my eye.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2018 3:49 am
Bedi sorta rubbed the back of his head, as this poor kid apparently HAD been hit by lightning and his expression and tone told the Knight there would be no conversation on the topic between them. That was fair. No reason to prod him on whatever horrible trauma the boy had evidently been through. Bedivere himself hadn’t had the perfect childhood but he somehow doubted it came close to whatever this boy had gone through. Something about his eyes told the Green Clad Knight that he entertained some problems. There were of course much better things the two could discuss, such as jutsu or training to overcome some kind of challenge. This boy seemed like the type to accept help when he needed it but the Knight could be wrong, and Bedi could just be a matter of convenient training to Tsukasa to use. Bedivere began to clean up the smoldering scroll as the boy, Tsukasa Akari, gave his name to him. He had heard of the Akari clan. There seemed to be few of them in this village, several of them rather notable in fact. For some reason the boy wanted to know about the Knight’s genin exam which was easy enough to prove. He pulled the headband that usually sat on his belt and unfolded it, showing it to Tsukasa for authenticity. “Yea I passed, with a lot of help of course. Ninjutsu isn’t quite my forte i’m a bit more experienced in..more physical matters. The name is Bedivere Pendragon by the way.

He’d return the headband to his belt, tying it around the front to make it easier to see from this point on if necessary. He saw it as more of a badge then anything and he had not quite had a use for a badge so far. “I’d be happy to help with your genin jutsu if that's what you require. If I can figure them out someone as talented as yourself is sure to have a much better shot at performing them.

The Knight of course found the ninja magics...jutsu...to be weird and unnatural. He preferred his sword techniques and sword skills even if he wasn’t as trained in them. He felt much safer with a blade in his hand then some rotating ball of light, but he wasn’t stupid enough to believe a sword would win every battle. Well...at least not a single sword.

[400]
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 am
I lean in as they pull of their belt, the proof of their status as a Genin, and inspect it thoroughly...Looking for any imperfections at all.
Before I slowly nod and lean back, clearly satisfied that it's authentic. One can never be too careful after all-.

"All the scrolls on the Academy three have been checked out, and the advice I get from home isn't..." I trail off at that, looking thoughtful. "...Coherent." I decide with a roll of my eyes already hearing the lot of them bickering and getting irritated with his inability to understand whatever the hell it was they were saying.
"I'd appreciate the help." I declare dryly, frowning slightly at the continually dry tone in my voice-.

Yeah, it's not this...persons(?) fault, but I don't expect much...The basics should be enough, or at least the seals and the intent they're meant to guide.
They apparently good at jutsu, but any form of instruction should be enough.
Then later I'll work on unlocking my elements...

'An Akari without light release is a failure even by Rogue standards! We're gonna get you learnin' fire soon!'

....The thought is enough to send a chill of fear up my spine.
Please spare me this atrocity, I'll even start praying to this villages Pagan Gods!

Despite my inner thoughts, I'm managing to keep a straight patient face through all of this.
I'm not going home tonight-.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun May 13, 2018 4:20 am
Tsukasa took a good long look at the knights headband, as Bedivere sort of expected. He was getting sort of used to this boys personality, and wasn’t even that off put by it. The blonde explained his unfortunate circumstances, that all the scrolls for the academy jutsu had been checked out and that his home training had apparently not gone very well. Bedivere was getting a pretty good theory on this boys home life, mainly that his family may be kind of crazy or at least very pushy to be making this boy seek foreign help for jutsu and techniques. Still, Tsukasa seemed like a rather bright academy student and would have a rather bright future ahead of them provided they kept up their training. “Alright first we will go through the clone jutsu. I hear it's not that hard, even if it was rather challenging for me personally. The seals are Ram, Snake then Tiger so nothing challenging there. Hmm as to how to do it…

First he performed the seals, slowly just to make sure the kid got a good look at them. First Ram, then snake followed by Tiger. He pushed his mana to either side of him as two clones of the Knight appeared in a white cloud of smoke. “I push my mana to either side of me from the tenketsu in my arm, forming a soft shape of myself as I perform the seals and direct the energy. By the final seal you should have your mana built up significantly, but make sure it's evened out like it is throughout the body. These are just illusions so it's doesn’t have to be perfect but if you ever start going for Shadow clones or the like you will want to start being a perfectionist here.

[300]
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 am
Rather quickly, the Pendragon has my full attention and my eyes are tracking the seals as I listen to the AMAZINGLY SIMPLE explanation of this ninjutsu, somehow I did manage to pick up the multidirectional push of chakra from my Mother at some point but without the context that Bedivere just provided I'd have no way of correctly knowing how to channel said chakra nor the correct seals.

Which amazingly none of my family members know by name and they weave through them too quickly for me to see and apply a name to them. Honestly, the slow methodical handsigns are the biggest contribution this Pendragon has made so far and I'm quick to attempt the technique myself, I'm pretty confident in my jutsu comprehension but my actual control is somewhat off, not that I have large reserves but my impatience can kinda make my chakra come too fast sometimes and the results are...Interesting.

Lightning is my ideal element simply because of this fact, and my thoughts racing a mile of a minute makes focusing on the image of my body somewhat difficult...
But with a push and a flare of chakra my hands settling on the final seal, two apparitions appear at my sides.
My eyebrows furrow in concentration, feeling the flow of chakra, standing as still as possible so I don't disrupt the images...

Slowly, I allow my arms to drop to my sides and glance from left to right.
Only to grimace, the left clone is stuck in the same pose as when it was created and is already fading away.
Something which has me stroking my chin thoughtfully, my free hand casually dispelling the other one by waving my hand through it as if dismissing a plume of smoke.

"I see I'll have to practice the execution of this on my own time, could you demonstrate the other two?"
I need a base to start off with, I've got a week and a half to do study and be prepared for my practical exam.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2018 3:18 am
The Knight didn’t know if this was Tsukasa’s first time doing the jutsu, but he actually did pretty well considering that all of Bedivere’s clones took some weird kind of T pose. Only a single one of Tsukasa’s did THAT. The boy took a moment to think on the smaller boys technique, but Tsukasa seemed to want to move on and he was more then willing to oblige. Training on your own time was sometimes the best way to figure out those tough to learn jutsu and not explode yourself four or five times. The next one was the one he had found a little harder to do. “Well the next one is very similar in concept, the Transformation jutsu. It's like the clone jutsu except using your mana to cloak yourself rather than to create clones around you.
He took a second to gather his thoughts on exactly to explain this to him. “First, the seals are rather important. Dog, followed by Boar and then Ram. You need to cloak yourself in chakra, keeping a constant and steady emission flowing through you. This’ll make it very hard to do any strenuous activities but it's mainly for stealth anyway so you should be fine as long as your cover isn’t blown.
He methodically shows off the seals, preparing his chakra and flowing it outwards around his body. With a poof he would turn into a perfect replica of Tsukasa down to even the finest details.
It can be a little tricky, and i’m not the best teacher so if you don’t get it right I encourage plenty of practice.

He gave the boy a confident smile, belying his own anxiety that he was messing up this kids ability to learn these jutsu. He seemed to be doing alright at least.

[300]
Tsukasa Akari
Tsukasa Akari
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2018 1:46 pm
My eyes are locked onto the seals once more and this time only a few moments behind I begin copying the seals this time much more prepared to follow along with the Knights I've gotten the flow of the chakra explanation combined from my Family and this Knight, with the context and an actually eligible explanation the ramblings of my Grandfather and Mother in my ear become somewhat helpful and after running through the seals twice more I swiftly run through them and push outward in a steady stream of chakra forming a kind of skin close layer over myself and raise my height to meet the Knights.

Staring back at...this person is an image of them with deep blue eyes and short hair rather than a perfect mirror.
Unfortunately, my attempt at copying this Knights image and the combined imperfections have created an almost perfect replication of the King of Knights wearing Bedivere's armor with his pony-tail in place of his normal cropped hair.
My expression, however, is much less regal looking more like the King if he just had to sit through many hours of lectures and someone just punched him in the genitals.

Of course, there's no way for me to know this fact, I merely look at my hands for a moment before I allow the illusion to disperse.

"Thanks, and the last one...? I'm gonna have to work on these for a few days and I'm sure you have better things to do than sit and watch me run through hand seals all day."

I declare, unaware of the reminder I just gave the Knight, more interested in trying not to sound too ungrateful what with my resting bitch face and the fact that my smile seems to scare small children...
I've memorized the techniques I just need to perfect their use and make them second nature...

...In a weeks time-.
I'm so fucked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum