Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Recuperation [IO]

+6
Akabayashi Terumi
Shinrei Yamato
Hikari Namikaze
Kari
Travin Iburi
Satoru Nara
10 posters
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Recuperation [IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Recuperation [IO]

Wed May 30, 2018 10:39 pm
The Nara does not know where to go from here. Kari has agreed to remain in the room in order to continue conversation. Now, Satoru must think of what to say. He does not know why all of a sudden he wants to talk, why it occupies him now to do so. And he does prefer to be occupied at a time like this.

“Thanks.” Satoru states as Kari gives him her attention. In response to her question of what he would like to talk about, the Nara answers her with two questions of his own. “Can we talk about you? How long have you worked here?”

As always, Satoru uses one form of occupying time when there is nothing to do with it. He enjoys absorbing information, learning things about the world around him and about things that are not well known. He is an explorer of nature’s secrets. In this case, he is interested in reading anything that will render its information to him for comprehension.

(168/1,774)
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:35 am
Kari turned away, after hearing the man's request. She was not sure if she was an interesting topic. She had gone on zero missions outside the village. She has yet to develop her techniques due to a lack of combat experience. Speaking of combat, she had spar a couple of times but she lost every fight. While she wanted to blame it on not having a puppet, all of those ended in a quick anticlimactic defeat due to a mistake on her part. She completely turned around. She stayed silent long enough.

"A week," She said in her dreary voice.

Lucky for her it was an easy question to answer. However, she really wanted to change topics.

"So what do you think of the juice I gave you?"

WC:128
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:47 pm
Miyamoto walked into the hospital and dodged around every medical Shinobi and staff that he could. He moved on any space he could as he made his way to Satoru’s room. He felt a familiar presence though as he entered the hallway of the floor that his teammate was on. He continued to walk towards the room until he saw Kari.

“Wonder what she is doing here, also I wonder if it really is wise of me to come see him after neglecting to do so since we have been back.” He said to himself before finally sighing and walking up behind Kari as he spoke normally.
“So you work at the hospital as well?” In question to Kari before looking to Satoru.
“So you are awake now huh...”

WC:130
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:45 pm
Overall, the Nara’s state of mind is still like a computer just starting up. Not all of his programs are loaded, he isn’t a completely operational interaction system. Likewise, when Miyamoto enters the room, Satoru greets him simply.

Of course, this is after he responds to Kari. “It’s good. Cranberry is actually a flavor I like.”

That is when the Terumi enters the room. Satoru turns his head to look towards the door as it opens. There is information to process, there always is when one’s mind is trained for the work of a shinobi. But at this time, he has no self-defense mechanism that implores him to keep wary. The door opens and, even as Satoru cannot see who it is, it does not cross his mind that anyone would attack him. This inspection into the Nara’s mental activity at this particular moment serves to put him into perspective. He is almost absent minded, but not quite aloof. As though he has just awoken from anesthesia.

Aside from this, what is important includes what Satoru does and says. Miyamoto enters the room and comments on Satoru’s being awake

“Oh, hey.” And then he lets that be. Maybe an awkward silence ensues for a short while before Satoru realizes that he should probably have more to say. “Yeah, I’m up. I think I’m still a bit… not here? I don’t really know. I need to think.”

Satoru tilts his head back and looks up at the ceiling. The fan above turns at a constant speed and the Nara finds that this is something that occupies him.
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:44 pm
Kari nodded, after the Nara. If he liked the juice than she was doing her job correctly. However, his expression did not change. He looked empty inside when she glanced over his face but it was not like herself. He was more of a tired, or worn out type of empty. Still, he was not smiling and thus she could not confirm she did her job to the best of her ability. On the positive side, at least she changed the topic. That was until an unsuspecting visitor appeared. It was Terumi sempai, the man who was everywhere.

Kari was not hiding from him and she did not mind his company, but she was at work now and did not want her words to get messed up because of his mind reading ability. She was doing so well, today. When he noticed her she tried to turn around and face the window. However, she was too slow. He started off with a question she was trying to avoid.

"I just... Well... you said uh..." Her words would not come out properly.
For some reason, his presences had that effect though, it would not happen all the time. This prevented her from figuring out the source. She took a deep breath and gave a bow. This would serve as her greeting and a way to not look at the boy so she could gather her thoughts.
"You said my temple job did not suite me. So I got a new one here." her voice was still dreary but it was also much more quiet. She kept her head down a little longer not sure if she was missing anything in her response but the boy's attention shift to the Nara was a good enough signal that she did a good job. So she raised her head and turned to the Nara. His answer did not make much since. He was clearly here. She could touch him though she would not.

Kari leaned over to Terumi and started to whisper, "I-I was trying to make him smile... I can't though. What should I do?"

WC:352
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:00 pm
Walking into the hospital Kyousuke would enter Satoru's room."I was told they needed a doctor that could replicate body parts, so here I am." He would say looking over the patient which was oddly someone that he knew. "Satoru, Miyamoto, .... and Kari, I think was the name?" The kage only knew the name because he prided himself on knowing things. He viewed Hoshi as the village of knowledge and not knowing your own ninja wouldn't be doing a very good job. "Hello. So, I am going to need to see what I am working with to replicate his legs. Could I have the room please?" It wasn't so much a question as a subtle get out.

Once, they were gone he would talk to Satoru. "I can call them back in if you don't mind them staying. I just didn't want to add extra pressure with them watching." This of course would only happen with the door closed and the two were a safe distance as he monitored them with sage sense.
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:15 pm
Not long after, the Hogokage entered the room. Given Kari's position, she did not expect the privilege of being told everything but some heads up about such an important person coming would have been nice. She immediately turned to face him and gave him a respectable bow.
"Go-Good Afternoon Hogokage-sama." Her voice was much louder than normal as she need to be sure the man heard her. He was a great man and as such it was only right that she gave him something special that she would rarely even do. It was only logical.

When she heard her name called she rose up, "Yes my lord. You are correct."
Her first instinct was to immediately start cleaning. The room was well taken care of but this would not be good enough for her father nor someone as important as the village leader. Another piece of her mind however wanted to question him about his doctor like skills. She was unaware he worked at the hospital as well. Thinking more on it, she realized that he was more or less here do to the complexity of the operation for Satori. She would not question the man and risk dishonoring her family. So she followed her primary instinct or at least she would of if the man did not request her and Terumi to leave the room.

She gave a quick bow, "As you wish my lord," and promptly left. Her work was done in the room despite not succeeding in making the boy smile. With the doctor there though, she was sure he would be more happier since his first question he asked her would be answered. With that she left and returned to the main lobby. The nurses surely would have more work for her to do. As much as she wanted to talk with Terumi more, she was sure he would find her again eventually.

WC:317
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:19 pm
(Exit)
Total WC: 1808
9 stats
1808 -> Seigan Master 2
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:21 pm
Approved
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:18 pm
"You are not here..." Miyamoto sighs as he looks at Satoru as he sulked there.
"That is bullshit, you are a brilliant mind, and you lost your legs because of both a rookie mistake and because I thought that you were all ready for a mission of a different caliber. I failed you...I failed the team, nothing more can be said...you lived, and I am sure someone can fix your legs. Even if they can't you can still aid the village in logistical support as well." Miyamoto sounded harsh, but just as he finished not only did Kari speak, but so did another familiar voice...his mentor Kyousuke showed up.
"Find me when you get over yourself Satoru, and we can discuss this if you want. I am done here..." Miyamoto said as he took his leave.

[EXIT]

No claims