Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Recuperation [IO]

+6
Akabayashi Terumi
Shinrei Yamato
Hikari Namikaze
Kari
Travin Iburi
Satoru Nara
10 posters
Go down
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Recuperation [IO] - Page 3 Empty Re: Recuperation [IO]

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:25 pm
Approved
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:07 pm
Miyamoto’s words have an effect akin to an electric shock. The Nara, previously looking down at his torso, his head hung in defeat, now perks up slightly. His head rises a few centimeters, his facial expression eases off of melancholy. Where prior he felt either no emotion, he now begins to seem as though he has come to a subtle realization.

The idea that a lack of legs does not negate one’s usefulness is quite an inspiring one for Satoru at this particular moment in his life. However, it is not for the moment that one might think. Call it selfish or call it greedy. Satoru only begins to think about supplementing the strength lost with his legs by using his brain. He is thinking about intelligence allowing him to continue chasing further strength despite a lack of legs to walk on. Service to the village? Logistical support? Sadly, these are not the things on the Nara’s mind.

Satoru says none of this, nor does he give any body language or facial expressions to convey it in any capacity. He simply looks as though Miyamoto’s words have gotten through to him.

This is when the Hogokage of the village arrives, Kyousuke Snow. Satoru has met this man before. There isn’t much else to say on the matter, mostly because Satoru does not keep much of the conversation in his memory. All the Nara does know is that he has yet to see Kyousuke in action with his own eyes.

“No, that’s fine.” Satoru responds to Kyousuke’s offer to have Miyamoto and Kari back in the room. He pauses. “Did you just come to visit me?”

The Nara knows that his is unlikely because of the most recent events. A guest would not ask the other guests to leave if their reason for being there were the same as the others. So, Satoru does not expect the answer to his question to be a simple yes.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 pm
With a relatively bored look upon his face Kenshin would enter the hospital room said to house one Satoru Nara, a Genin who had lost his legs in a recent mission gone wrong. The half-blood Uzumaki was a little surprised to see a blank faced Kyousuke Snow staring off into space, but then again, he did not really expect much else from the muscle bound man. Whatever, it’s not like his presence mattered in the end.

“Satoru Nara, I am Kenshin Uzumaki, Jounin of Hoshigakure and one of the villages foremost medical shinobi” Kenshin would say, effectively introducing himself to the young crippled man.

“I apologise for how long it has taken me to get to you, I have been quite busy of late.” Kenshin would then say, before activating his Mystical Palm Aura. The soft cyan light of the technique would extend outwards from his body, engulfing everyone and everything in a 25 meter radius. But despite this, the only real target of the technique was young Satoru, and due to the grievous nature of his injuries it would take a little more time for them to heal.

WC: 189
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 pm
Another enters the room, this one looking quite different from any shinobi Satoru has seen before. Aside from this, the Nara has never met this person nor has he heard of anyone described to look the way he does. The unfamiliarity is so strong that Satoru almost feels in danger, though it is benign. His name, evidently, is Kenshin Uzumaki.

“Nice to meet you.” The Nara greets the man and extends his hand for some form of physical exchange. “I’m… Or you already know my name.”

Feeling as awkward as he does most of the time, he resigns to remain as silent as possible for the time being. Instead, he keeps within himself and opts to think more than speak.

“A medical shinobi, a prominent one at that. Skilled at his craft, surly. Maybe he’s the doctor who tended to me when I first arrived at this hospital. He should know if I’ll ever be able to do ninja work again.” These are the thoughts going through Satoru’s mind. However, this pool changes when more information is obtained. Kenshin seems to activate a jutsu of some sort.

“What is he about to do?” The Nara thinks.

Through this, Satoru has a curious look on his face. He examines the light and its source trying to decipher what exactly the function of this chakra seems to be. Strange men, strange jutsu.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:38 am
“Nice to meet you.” The Nara would say in response to his greeting, extending his hand as if he were expecting Kenshin to shake it as per social norms. It really was too bad that the half-blood Uzumaki was not one who appreciated social norms… really, what the hell was with all the unnecessary touching. Did people really not understand just how many germs could be found upon the human hand, and that by shaking hands people actually exchanged more germs than they would by kissing… well Kenshin did, and it was for that reason that he would not take the young Nara’s offered hand.

“I’m… Or you already know my name.” he would say, obviously going to introduce himself before remembering that the ‘Jounin’ had actually mentioned his name. Slightly amusing, but in the end it was little more than wasted words and Kenshin was far too busy to be here for any longer than he absolutely needed to be. He would give the same apology as stated in the previous post and activate his Mystical Palm Aura just as stated in the previous post.

The first thing Satoru would feel is a slight tingling sensation in the stumps of his legs, the sensation being caused by Kenshin’s Medical Chakra forcibly triggering his cells to replicate. He may very well note that the sensation seemed to be getting lower as the seconds progressed… and well, that was because it was, as the jutsu was regenerating his legs in their entirety. In the end, the regeneration process would only take a few seconds, but the silver haired Nova Corps Commander had no doubt that it would feel much long to Satoru, who may very well have started staring down at the blankets that hid his legs from sight.

“You are really quite lucky you know.” The higher ranked shinobi would state as he eyed the newly healed Genin with a rather impassive look upon his scarred face. The young Genin would be able to see the clear disapproval in Kenshin’s sole eye, the other one stitched shut by the black threads that called his body home. Not done because the eye itself was destroyed, but because he wanted to maintain the illusion that the Sharingan behind it could not be turned off.

“I don’t think you realise just how close you were to death when you were brought it… I daresay that if you had arrived even a minute later that you did we would not be having this conversation. I can heal even the most severe of injuries, as you can now attest to, but death is beyond even my healing capabilities…” He would explain, trying to convey just how close the Genin had come to losing his life… and how lucky he had been to not end up in the mortuary like Tsume.

“I don’t know why you and your team were sent on an S-rank mission in the first place, but believe me when I say I will find out whose fault this is, and when I do that person will be punished quite severely… no matter who they are” The commander of the Nova Corps would say then say, his sole eye flickering to the immobile form of the Hogokage for a few moments before looking back at the now healed Genin.

“Lord Hogokage” he would say with a small smirk splitting his pale lips, before simply turning and walking out of the room.

WC: 578

[Exit]

TWC: 767

750 words towards Chakra Enhancing Skin Cells, claiming (25% max stat discount)

Discarding any remaining words
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:15 am
Approved @Kenshin
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 pm
The process is one that gets Satoru to feel something quite peculiar. On one hand, he is both joyful and grateful. After sitting and pitying himself over the fact that he may never enter the field as a shinobi again, here he is regaining his legs. The future at the moment becomes brighter, more to Satoru’s liking. Not necessarily to lend himself to the village and its defense, but to further pursue power for himself. Where once the loss of two limbs stopped Satoru’s goals in their tracks, here they are rekindled.

And this is when the other hand is considered. The peripheral facts set in slowly at first. Midway through the healing process, Satoru realizes that he is being healed by a jounin of Hoshigakure under the supervision of the Hogokage himself. And yet, here he is thinking about how he will use this opportunity to acquire more power for himself rather than giving back to the village that has given him so much. It is as though they have given him a knife with which to defend himself and Satoru is deciding to stab them in the back with it.

It is a scummy feeling, for sure. But the Nara cannot find it in himself to reevaluate these things. He set out to prove to himself that he is no weakling. He has vowed to himself not to let his failure to defend Amegakure define his person. Going back on his word would only prove how flimsy his conviction is. Wouldn’t that imply weakness?

Despite how much Satoru feels that he is betraying the village which gave him asylum, he says nothing. He does not ask the jounin to stop what he is doing, saying that he does not deserve to regain his legs. Instead, he rolls around in his head, practically beating himself up, trying to remove the issue from his mind. This may continue for some time.

The healing process comes to a close and Kenshin utters some words that compound Satoru’s self loathing. Not only must he continue to deal with whether or not what he is doing is right or wrong, he also has Miyamoto to think about. The chuunin brought his team to attempt the raid on the rogues at the border. He would then be the one responsible, the man Kenshin will be thinking about.

Before Kenshin leaves, Satoru says but a few words. “I don’t find it so punishable. I should have said something before tragedy struck. If anything, it was the fault of the team as a whole.” Then the Nara regrets speaking. It is the fault of the group? Is he trying to take some of the fall? That would not serve his goals whatsoever.

Satoru will be discharged from the hospital after the doctors examine him and ensure his fitness to return to ninja work.

[Exit]
[TWC: 3072]
[Claims: (3,000/3,000) towards Wind Release: Wind Wall, 15 stats]
Sumire Furukawa
Sumire Furukawa
Citizen
Stat Page : Here
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 9100