Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Pier Peers [IO, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Pier Peers [IO, NK]

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm
As his sister woke up and looked around, Kenjiro sat back and laughed a moment until she regained her composure. Then to his surprise, he was revealed to be questionably early for returning home, a mistake he treated with a simple to the non-injured side of his face. The look on his sister's face betrayed her thoughts, but Kenjiro decided not to make light of it, as he did not want anything to change at that moment. The mention of rest made him sigh, but he still focused on her words, she too was worried about what their parents would say, Kenjiro retorted quickly.

"A minor training accident, it happens all the time...next time I will be more careful as to make sure that I can take such a hit and keep fighting, perhaps becoming strong enough to not even be scathed by such an attack in the future." He said with a smile as he looked at his sister. She then thought on his words, but quickly decided to go somewhere as she told him to follow her that they were leaving.
"uh, sure." He said as he laughed and got up and proceeded to follow his sister yet again.

They made their way back to the Uchiha District during rush hour's beginning, they dodged carts and people through alley's and even over some building with ease. They made it to their destination with ease, the old shrine near the Naka River that ran through their district. It was weird, but the wind stung his face so he kept to himself in terms of speaking so he could save himself some more pain. As she sat down and began to talk, he did the same, but he kept quiet as he motioned to his burn and it was easy to tell he was in pain. Still, Kenjiro kept his smile as he usually did while around his sister, he did not want her to be sad or mad at the way things happened. It was all apart of some divine plan or some shit like that. When she blurted out while looking at the old tablet across the way she asked if he could see what she could. So out of necessity, Kenjiro activated his Sharingan as he looked at the tablet just as Kozachi stood and walked over to it. She then spoke out of disbelief and then acted like she had found some sort of ancient realm as she examined the area.

As Kenjiro stood up something happened and Kozachi activated something that allowed the tablet to move as she looked to Kenjiro in surprise. Her wild eyes already told him what her plan was long before she asked him. The questions about the elders and what she thought of his own process of thought

"Let's go down and scope the place out, we need to be quiet and move swiftly...but above all else, we need to be careful, if this is what I think it may be...this could be just as harmful to us as it could be beneficial." He said as he looked at his sister and then began to lower himself into the area below the tablet, the darkness swallowing him, like a foreshadowing of what was to come.

WC:550/5,725

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:29 pm
Kenjiro began to read just over his sister's shoulder.  The tablet looked to be basic in its instruction to gain three tomoe, but the odd part of it all was that it stopped as if abruptly cut off, but the clue was there alright.  The shrine was for Uchiha, and their bloodline ability utilizing their eyes made things hidden become known.  He activated his eyes to reveal the rest of the tablet with ease as he began to read it in his quest for power and knowledge.  He would make sure that he was ready for a fight next time something came to harm him or his family.

He read to himself, keeping quiet the words he saw on the tablet as if he was reading a secret note.
"The Mangekyō grants powerful abilities that differ from user to user, though abilities may be similar in nature the way one gathers these abilities is through the awakening. The ability was awakened by the trauma suffered from witnessing the death of someone close to the user.  Each user has a different set of eyes just as in a normal person and that law does not change from awakening. The eye's usage and activity also place a great strain on the user themselves, wearing at their body and causing deterioration to their vision until eventually over-usage leaves them blind."  Those words rang out in his head as he kept quiet.  Reading on he did not look to his sister as he was sure she was at the same place he was.
"The vision of the user can be restored by transplanting the Mangekyō Sharingan of an Uchiha with strong blood ties, ideally a sibling, thus awakening the so-called Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan."  When he finished he was left there with a mouth gaping open as he was so stunned by what he just read.  Of course, there was more, but this could not be read for some reason.  Kenjiro came to the realization that there is something later accessible in their bloodline that would allow them to read the tablet in full.

He then looked down at his sister as she seemed to be finished at that time as she spoke to him, her voice betrayed her usual calm demeanor as she asked him...no...she practically demanded that he would not sacrifice her, and she would not do the same to him for this power.  Kenjiro looked at her he simply nodded at her.  The information they had now was something that was actually not supposed to be found out this easily.  This shrine was a gathering place for those in the clan that held the power and made the decisions, they needed to leave.  

Kenjiro stood up and held his sister's hand as he began to walk towards the entrance in a hurried fashion.
"I won't sacrifice you for power, my family is my only reason for seeking power.  This shrine has brought some...questionable things to light, but I won't stop my quest.  If I have to become an outcast to grasp the power needed to protect our family and clan I will do so.  Now let's get the hell out of here before someone shows up and finds us."  Kenjiro said as he hurried to the steps

However, little did they know that the entirety of the time that they were there that someone would already be keeping watch of them in the shadows, concealing themselves with some advanced suppression techniques as if they were just a statue.  Whoever it was heard Kenjiro's and Kozachi's names and knew what they looked like.  What exactly had the pair just awoken, what was in their future?

WC:615/6,340

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:46 pm
Approved
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:45 pm
Kenjiro was not a careless male figure like many others his age, though he had just gone through a very "awakening" experience, he still craved more power, he wanted to be something that the clan looked to for guidance...that time was long off still.  As he led his sister out of the meeting place with the stone tablet they were standing at the shrine at just about sunset.  NOW they were getting close to the time set to get home for dinner.  Kenjiro knew in his head that it was going to be a long night, he had a lot to meditate on because of today's activities.  Kenjiro then turned to his sister as they had some daylight left to do as they wished.

"I...I have some stuff to think about, today has been a weird day."  Kenjiro said keeping his excuse to leave short and sweet.  As he let go of his sister's hand he had a sudden momentary glimpse of perhaps a possible future.

He stood above a pile of bodies, his hands drenched with the blood of those below him.  However there was no weapon, but the vision of his sister repeatedly destroying those that got close to Kenjiro.  The scene burned itself into his brain as he stood there surprised for a moment.  The vision only took a moment, but it was enough to cause concern if his sister saw, to which he would quickly smile as he would catch his breath.  

When she did not ask, Kenjiro did not press further as he left to walk on his own.  He would go to the tree he met his friend the week before and notice that he was still there...as if he had never left.  Kenjiro hopped up to where he was as Gisei Uchiha was sitting, he sat up once Kenjiro arrived.

"Took you long enough, so what did you do for training?"  Gisei asked as he looked to Kenjiro, his two Tomoe awoken and studying Kenjiro.

With a simple movement, Kenjiro revealed his burned face and awakened his own Three Tomoe as he saw Gisei was definitely weaker than him in terms of how much chakra he possessed.  It caught him off guard so much he did not even notice the surprise of the face of his troubled friend.  Then as Gisei did the Clan tradition of deactivating his Sharingan, Kenjiro did the same before finally speaking.
"I have finally stepped up to the plate and now I believe I am ready to help you with your plans whatever they may be,"  Kenjiro remarked as the sun began to hang low overhead.  Then as Gisei stood and smiled he began to walk towards Kenjiro, getting within a mere foot from him as he leaned in to whisper to Kenjiro.

"Too bad you didn't just die in that little episode this morning...Looks like my little tip to get you, the only wildcard in my plans killed  didn't work out because of your sister."  Gisei said as he backed away from Kenjiro for just a moment to see the shocked expression on his face as anger spread across his face like wildfire.  However, before Kenjiro could make a move, Gisei used the same weaponry trick he had taught to Ken to stab him in his abdomen.  

Kenjiro's eyes were wide with shock, but as the realization of what was happening kicked in, he looked at Gisei whose face was as cold and unmoving as a stone.  Why was he doing this?

"Should have just stayed out of my head, I told you not to go prying, I thought even a newbie like you could do that, but no...in the end I had to make it seem like we could be friends so people would not figure out that I am behind your disappearance.  I have no choice but to throw you into the river and let the bottom feeders take care of you.

Gisei let Kenjiro fall into his arms, making it look like they were hugging as Gisei put a piece of cloth in his mouth to keep him from screaming.

Gisei began to move towards the river, finally throwing Kenjiro in as the sun had set.  Kenjiro was phasing in and out of consciousness as the cool familiar feel of water engulfed him.  The kunai was buried in his abdomen, and he had to play the part of someone dying,  As he sunk to the bottom he held his breath as long as he could.  He began to see visions of his life, his family, and most importantly his future.  It was different this time, he and his sister had made peace with the villages and now that there were no more ideas of conquest...the villages bloomed so much that ancient ruins were being dug up and new technology began to make itself known.

Was this the end.

As Gisei walked away Kenjiro, acting fast to keep the kunai held in place he would swim downriver until he was out of the Uchiha district, coming above the water so he could take in sharp breaths.  He eventually made it to the shoreline under the watchful eyes of the mountain where the previous kage's would look down upon the village.

"I...will...not...die...here."  He said through sharp breaths before standing up and letting out a yell as he did so, working through the pain.  

He had to find someone to patch him up quick before he bled out.  As he walked forward a person took hold of him and took the weight off of his wound.  A quick look would reveal a homeless man as he looked at Kenjiro worried, but soon gave him a reassuring smile.
"You won't die here kid."  the gruff low voice of the homeless man said as they walked out into a slummy area of the village.

TWC: 7,315

[EXIT]
CLAIMING: 36 Stats
Ephemeral3000 WC
Temple of Nirvana 4250 WC
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:49 pm
Yeah, approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum