Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
179 Posts - 24%
137 Posts - 18%
95 Posts - 13%
70 Posts - 9%
56 Posts - 7%
54 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Pier Peers [IO, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pier Peers [IO, NK]

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:06 am
Approved
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 pm
The moment that Kozachi spoke, Kenjiro straightened up. He was a brand new person as he looked to Kozachi with his familiar grin that spread across his face like an infectious vine. He spoke his next words carefully as he did not open his eyes nor did he show that he was in mental distress.

"Everything is going according to plan, just keep an eye out. It won't be long now." He would say as he would let out a sigh before standing up and nonchalantly begin browsing the books of the library. He was very aware of his situation and what would soon happen so he waited for it.

After about thirty minutes later the commotion he caused seemed to become just apart of the silence that enveloped the area. After a quick movement, he was wrapped in darkness as he felt something tie over his head and his hands, and finally his legs as he was carried off. He showed no signs of trying to escape, which threw the kidnappers for a weird moment where they looked at each other confused. A two-man team managed to kidnap Kenjiro Uchiha in broad daylight as they made haste to take him to their lair.

They carried Kenjiro down empty halls and downstairs quickly, making sure to duck into empty rooms or closets to make sure they were not followed. They were both quiet as they carried Kenjiro, making sure not to let him know where he was. It went without saying that if his sister really was watching their movements and sticking to their plan that they made it to their destination, the academy basements, without any disruptions.

As they delivered Kenjiro to a cold steel chair they tied his arms, hands, and fingers to the chair so that he could not make hand seals. They knew about ninja and their abilities, but it seems that the precautions they made were so that they could not fight back, not resist. From what he could deduce, it seems that the captors wanted him to be scared...they thrived on fear and perhaps wanted to make sure they captured the fear...sick fucks.

After what felt like hours, the hood was pulled from his head as his vision was met with bright lights shining directly in his face.

"Jeez, at least you fucks could make me feel a bit better about it being the end of my life." He said as his captors looked stunned as the only noise seemed to come from a few generators in the back...they were caught off guard as well.
"That's right...I know what this is, now can we please just mov..." Before he could even finish he was clocked in the face. It caused his face to jerk as he then laughed and spat blood out onto the floor which only served to make the assailant hit him harder about three more times. Kenjiro stopped laughing, but the lights were taken a little off of him.

"You stupid bitch, you managed to make me lose out on a little bet me and my friends had up and going there in the library. I never managed to actually convince them I was cheating, I mean I had a few tricks anyway...they would have never caught me if you hadn't shown up. Now they don't trust me anymore. For that, it looks like you are gonna be the next contestant on our little show. You should be honored, we're gonna make sure this is the longest episode to date. Make sure to wave to the camera when they turn it on." The voice belonged to the kid from the card game earlier...it actually made him laugh as he spat blood out uncontrollably, his luck had to be the absolute best.

Then as the camera started to roll these clowns began their usual spiel along with minimal torture. Mostly physical abuse with their fists in his face and stomach. Kenjiro did not flinch, for five minutes it continued as he now sported two black eyes, a broken nose, busted lips, what felt like two broken ribs, and blood pouring from his right ear. These fucks really had no remorse, and once they saw that Kenjiro did not flinch they sighed before pulling out a picture, in which they showed the camera to be Kenjiro's family. The faces of his mother and father were blurred a bit on camera, but his sister's was not. When they showed it to Kenjiro, it took a minute for him to focus, but once he did his face grew red with a fury unlike the which he had never shown before. then the main clown spoke, Kenjiro still recalls the words every night.

"So you think physical abuse is the extent of what we do. No, my stupid little friend, here is how this is about to go. We start with you, and because of your little fucking fiasco this afternoon my next target is your sister. The only difference is we're going to be getting A LOT more physical with her, and we won't kill her off...were going to make her into a "pet" for our personal and private use." He said as the others laughed before he held up a hand to signal the others down there to shut up.
"Now... how about this, you die a glorious, violent, bloody death in which we can then dispose of your body in the fires here in our hideout...and we just let bygones be bygones and I will only kill your sister instead of keeping her. Sound good?" He asked Kenjro just as Ken just looked at the picture and then to the man as his eyes began to water, he was not scared for his safety...but for his sisters. Tears soon began to roll down his face as the kid spoke again.
"Hey, you two..." HE said as he waved at the two off-screen.
"Go find his sister, bring her here so she can see what is about to happen." The kid said as Kenjiro began to shake and try to plead with him as he tried to turn, but found he was bolted to the floor as he let out a silent scream as it seemed he had no voice.

WC:1,050/3,050

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:46 pm
Approved my guy
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 pm
When the other guys left, Kenjiro's anger flared as he spat blood out and onto the clothes of the man that was the brains of the show...at least on this level. He made sure that he laughed after he did it too, the fucker did not deserve respect, and even more so was the fact that he was the Uchiha from earlier. A disgrace to the clan, and when the boy turned around again, this time with a hammer in his hand he looked furious.

"I'm gonna break those bones in your fucking skull so that way you can only drool you stupid fuck." He said before smacking him across the face with the hammer once, Kenjiro felt the crack as his jaw felt numb, but the adrenaline kept him going as he looked up at the boy's face.
"I will take that symbol off your back..." He said as he drooled a bit now, blood flowed from his lips as he curled a smile just before being hit with the hammer again, this time it dislocated his jaw, rendering his smile and ability to speak almost nil.
"you're going to die a fools death Kenjiro...and your sister is going to become a fucking pin cushion, your mother will be beaten and her throat slit, and your father...I will make sure my associates know to make him watch." The boy said in anger before gripping Kenjiro's hair and lifting his face as his back was in full view of the screen now blocking their view.
"And this time I will make sure I deliver your remains personally...instead of having you cremated. You are scum to this pathetic village, and personally, I cannot wait till those from Kiri take the world over...Cull the worthless." He said as he looked into Kenjiro's eyes.

Kenjiro was not scared, not of his death, or even crying in pain. His body and soul began to tear and rip as he began to finally sob. His family meant the world to him, and this fucker was trying to take that away. How many other families were crushed because of what this group was doing? It was like a well of power awoke inside him though as he felt his blood boil. In his head, he was cursing the gods for giving him the ability to fight, but instead, he chose to be the bait so that way he and his sister could take down these culprits and find the benefactors. The explosion that rocked the area next brought him back to reality as the boy looked up.

"Those dumb fucks better not be fucking up the place..." He said under his breath before going back to work on Kenjiro. Alternating between hitting his ribs and then hitting his face with the hammer. The hits were enough to crack bone, but he continued to be quiet as tears streamed down his face. Then a break came as the door above them opened, Kenjiro easily able to look back to see the vision of his sister looking defeated as the bastard cursed out his lackey and told him to bring her down. Kenjiro lost it, he shut his eyes at the look of his sister. He was not strong enough to save her, he was worthless. Little did he know that his bloodline awoke at the sight of his sister and his first Tomoe would be unlocked.

After the pair were brought down and the jutsu ended revealing his sister in her true identity as the boy sounded confused for a mere second Kenjiro opened his newly awakened eyes as he saw his sister then the area seemed to be tinged red as explosions rocked the little stage they had causing Kenjiro to fly back some feet as his face became burned, he let out a terrible cry. The smell of burning flesh filled the room. What kind of power did her sister have? How was she able to do something so great, last they trained together she had problems just controlling chakra...now she could bring about devastating fire attacks that could literally melt skin. His face boiled and festered as his sister jumped up and spoke to him. Before he was able to speak though she launched off to fight the ringleader again leaving him there in the chair on the floor. It had broken in the fall as he also found that several of his fingers seemed to be broken as well, and now he was pissed as he stood up, unable to talk or really move quickly as the fire began to spread in the basement. He was jealous, angry, and filled with sorrow as he watched his sister. There was no fucking way she had surpassed him, not this quickly. His jealousy and anger brought him closer to her however though. As he continued to watch the fight, walking slowly towards them, he picked up the hammer the boy had discarded. His blood boiling, inside he was raging mad as he yelled out in his mind.

"I AM THE PRODIGY OF THE FAMILY! I AM THE NEXT ONE TO LEAD THE UCHIHA INTO PROSPERITY! I WILL NOT FALL BEHIND...ESPECIALLY NOT TO MY SISTER!" His eyes once again took charge, the power of his clan awoke inside him now as his second Tomoe took root and he saw chakra in a new light. His sister was definitely strong in the ways of ninjutsu...the only one that rivaled her in that room was the boy that was called the ringleader. The one that she used as a transformation focus was already on the floor knocked unconscious. Kenjiro stared at him as he thought about ending his life then and there, he could not speak at the moment, his jaw was swollen and his face looked like he had gone a few rounds with a boxer. Instead, he made some half-assed hand seals and used the genjutsu technique he learned earlier to look at the memories of this individual. He was able to quickly sort out the bullshit enough to find the benefactor, called himself Gus...a portly man that sat behind a desk, the smell of the room reminded him of an old bar. The decorations were that of some old artifacts of Konohagure...who was this Gus character...

When Kenjiro was finished he left his hand with the boys head as he hefted the hammer in his hand. Deciding on what to do, looking back to his sister fighting inside the burning basement.

They did not have much time.

1,100/4,150

[Going to go ahead and Claim the first two Tomoe. Kenjiro has been increasingly jealous of his sister as she showed an aptitude for the Sharingan before he did and was quickly brought to depressing almost mourning tears as he was sad to see his sister captured.

The second tomoe for his jealousy and anger reaching an almost overbearing level as he sees his sister as almost a rival]
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:07 pm
Approved

Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:20 pm
Kenjiro saw his sister absolutely decimate the enemy in what looked like just a few simple steps. It was something to behold for the Genin as he watched on while clutching the hammer in his hands as he began to see red. His anger had boiled over as his sister destroyed the equipment, including the camera. Kenjiro looked around and then back to the boy as soon as the blast of flame brought him back to reality, he noticed that the lackey and the ringleader where nowhere to be found. Regardless...the deed was done, and now those that watched the show knew of their faces...knew that they were not to be fucked with.

When his sister came back and supported him, he did his best to hold back from yelling in pain, but then again the adrenaline was also making him numb to it all...he chose to wince instead as he looked to his sister and simply nodded as they walked from the flaming basement. Outside there was a blaze as soon the fire squads arrived to put out the blaze to the academy basement. They would find the rubble there and eventually find the video equipment...those kids were each going to become a missing ninja, Kenjiro and Kozachi were eventually going to be found out and brought before some sort of judicial system that would let them off for exposing criminals...nothing would change. The world was just as much shit as it was before.

They avoided the firefighters and made their way to the hospital just as Kozachi had stated. Kenjiro was quiet the entire time, only answering with looks and nods when needed. As he was carted into the back he shot his sister a final look to show that he understood and would not say anything to the contrary. Once back into a medical room the adrenaline began to wear off as he turned off his newly awakened eyes. A doctor soon came in as they began to work on healing various wounds and burns on his body. As they reached his face Kenjiro reached up and grabbed the doc's hand and told him to make sure that the burn remained on his face as a scar. A reminder to never let himself fall into another situation like that again. Of course, it was said through a dislocated jaw so it came out almost like gibberish, but the doctor understood enough to respect his wish. Kenjiro leaned back in the bed as they finished their job, everything went smoothly and after a few hours, Kenjiro was able to walk and talk again.

Once the doctor came in he sat down and looked Kenjiro over a bit before sighing and asking him some questions pertaining to his wounds at which he casually looked at the doctor and spoke in a cool and calm voice.
"It was as my sister said in the lobby when I arrived. A gas explosion in the academy. She pulled me out of the debris, nothing more. I don't even remember the time of the explosion." He said as he stood up and went to grab his bloody clothes, putting them back on his now sore body. He was bandaged significantly, and his hands looked like that of a mummy, and the right side of his face was covered in bandages...including his eye. Once he was pulling over his Uchiha vest he always wore he asked the doctor if there was anything else he needed or if he was free to go. The doctor was quick to bring out a clipboard with a release form that Kenjiro signed without missing a beat as he walked out of the room with a chuckle.

"Thanks, Doc..." He said as the door shut behind him.

Once out into the waiting room he found his sister sleeping still as he sighed and went and sat down in front of her. She looked peaceful, and nothing like the monster he saw in the basement. He was full of envy at that point but at the same time jealousy and the anger from earlier welled inside of him as he knew he was still too weak. He needed more power, and he needed it fast. His eyes activated as he looked at his sister and became annoyed...He needed the power of their clan, he needed to grab more power from the Sharingan eyes. He craved for the power that was held in those eyes. It was no simpler than that moment as he looked at his sister and thought of that craving for power, and relying on his own awakened eyes did the third Tomoe make itself known to him. He could see the chakra of the people around him, their levels and chakra all became known as he looked at his sister again...she still had a better control over her abilities than he did. What was her god damn secret? He shook his head as he stood up and canceled his eyes activation as he gave her foot a nudge with his own.

"Wake up sis, we're going to be late for dinner as it is...we better not worry mother and father any more than what we already have." He said as he waited for her to wake up and see his bandaged face. His lack of vision in his right eye due to the bandage had become cumbersome so he removed the bandage after waking her up. The scar left from the searing of his face looked like someone had stuck a branding iron to his face as smiled at his sister. He was still jealous and angry, but she was still his sister...and his reason for getting stronger...so that she would not have to rely on those eyes of the clan for her whole life.

He would then begin to walk her back to the family home as he answered any questions she had for him, the burn felt numb now, though every so often when the wind blew just right he would feel his nerves react just a little, causing him to wince a moment before going back to normal.

WC:1,025/5,175

[Claiming Third Tomoe for realizing as he sat in the waiting room looking at his sister, that he needs the eye of his clan to protect her]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:35 pm
Approved my guy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum