Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante
Dante
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shoto Enters to Become a Genin Empty Shoto Enters to Become a Genin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:39 pm
Shotomoru entered the academy, his stride calm and slow even as the weight of what he was about to go through was sinking in, as he entered a room that held that was mainly empty except for a lone table which held Konoha's leaf headbands all along it's surface. He entered the room and walked to the center, hands in his Jean pockets, as he rubbed his neck and waited for the proctor. He had been preparing for this day and he only felt a tad bit nervous toward his impending examination but knew he had everything prepared in order to pass. This only left him with the thought of who the proctor would be. A chuunin? Perhaps a Jonin? These thoughts continued to travel through his mind as he waited in the center of the room.

[Requesting Proctor for Genin Examination]
Dante
Dante
Citizen

Shoto Enters to Become a Genin Empty Re: Shoto Enters to Become a Genin

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:07 pm
Bump
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:41 pm
Money, power, recongnizion, deception, truth, clearity, peace, destruction. These were merely a slice of what some ambitions that existed for a shinobi. Despite the village, or place, even time. An dream was but the deepest disire a shinobi held dearest, besides their honor.

So here it was on a spare moment yensung of the aburame strolled into the academy, within his hands rested a single headband, and a file as well. the headband was only given should the person pass. In yens case that was to be seen. A single eye  of deep yellow, while his missing one was covered by the black eye patch. worn by his easily recognizable blue cloak, yet not needing the straw hat at the moment. To this point yen merely walked into the class room as he glanced at the file before him. the image and the name of the geninn in questions name before him. it looked like it was going to be a easy enough test. he placed the headband 

hmmmm well let us see...

yen thought as his single eye stared at the academy student before him. for a moment there was complete silence as he stared at the academy student.  then his voice chipped up.

" Greetings Shotomaru Senju my name is Yensung, you can simply call me yen for short. Before we your skill assessment. Shotomoru i must ask you a question. What does it mean to you to be a geninn of this village? and what drives it to be your desire? family? friends?"

Yen asked as he placed the closed file down before him and gazed at the student before him. his eye held a neither stern, nor mean look, but one of slight curiosity, and even wonder. due to the past several weeks. the events transpired was a time of reflection. Sometimes it was better to go back to the beginning.
Dante
Dante
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:21 pm
Shotomoru watched the stranger walk into the room who seemed to sport an aura he was unfamiliar with. He couldn't quite place who they were but all he knew was that they had to have been quite the powerful ninja and someone that was deserving of being impressed. The questions that were asked by the ninja made Shoto pause, however, and think. He had his reasons for becoming a ninja, of course, but were they really appropriate reasons for him to speak the truth? He decided he'd be cautious and came up with an answer that spoke truthfully but didn't give everything away.

"I wish to become a Genin so that I may be able to find myself amongst those who'd consider me their equals. I feel as though there is something within me that is out of reach due to me unwillingly pushing away those I don't trust. Due to this I wish to be amongst those who normally carry the same burdens that I do, some worse than I do, so that I can force myself to cope with people and ultimately learn to accept reality. I feel that learning this will allow me to not only become better as an individual but also as a better person. The goal of becoming a Genin, a ninja in general, is so that I can feel whole and feel a stronger purpose to defend the village and it's people to the best of my ability... As for what drives me to do this..." He closed his eyes as he searched within him the best way to answer before opening them once more. "This world, in general, is in enormous disarray and that causes me to want to become someone strong enough to be able to change it. Nothing more nothing less."

Shoto kept his hands in his pockets as he finished his speech and thought if what he had said would make sense to the stranger. He kept his thoughts calm and collected while wondering what he'd need to do next for the proctor.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 pm
yen listened  carefully to the senju before him. Considering his words as he pressed his fingertips together and gazed at him with his unwavering eye. as it shone slightly at his words. unlike many the boy felt his purpose, and it resonated through his words. yet his posture spoke otherwise. confidence behind words often stood with a confident stance or at lthe least. the air of meaning  business.

as is see his awareness of things is coherent. which alone makes me pleased. now for them the test. let us have some fun with this.

yen thought as he stood up to his four foot stature and smiled. 

"Your words speak a mind that is observant. so now will come your test shoto. if your words are true then you will be able to show me in a transformation technique. just what the dream leader you envision looks like. transform into them. and when done you will then proceed  to show me the clone jutsu for your technique evaluation."

As the words were a resounding reminder once more hope was not gone
Dante
Dante
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 pm
Shoto had heard Yen's request with a more than a little bit of despair as he had no idea what an ideal ninja of leadership looked like. He didn't allow these thoughts to show upon his face, though, as he tried to draw up memories of what he had learned in his studies of the Senju clan and those who idolized in it's history. There was one ninja who constantly would be named within such pages that not only represented the Senju in times of dire crises but was also a ninja who was strong enough to lead the Leaf village as it's Hokage. He had seen pictures of the ninja and, from the impression he got from them, he could feel the air and aura of the one who was considered a god among shinobi.

Thus drawing upon the memory of the pictures he had seen he kept them within his mind as he brought his hands up and connected them together to gather up the required chakra. With the formation of the Dog seal he pinned the picture of the powerful Senju of the past in the back of his mind so that he'd be able to form and blend perfectly into their image without mistakes. As he formed the Boar seal he called upon his chakra within him which slowly began to travel along his body as the air around him started to slightly swirl. And with the formation of Ram his chakra bulged out of his body in the form of smoke as he kept his focus on the image in his mind. "Transform!"

He could feel changes along his form as he felt his hair straighten itself and grow longer down to the middle of his upper back. He also felt his clothes change as his jacket was replaced with a red armor which protected his torso and shoulders which had the Senju symbol on the side of the neck plate. His jeans were replaced by a pair of pants which felt as though they offered more freedom of movement to his legs and shoes which were replaced by ninja shoes. Upon the clearing of the smoke he moved his hands down to his hips as he opened his eyes to look upon his new form of the very first Hokage. He could tell he had done the jutsu perfectly as there didn't appear to be anything out of place as he looked at Yen.

"I'm Hashirama Senju of the Leaf Village. I represent a strong sense of pride in oneself and justice for those who were ever hurt or wronged. I do all I can to protect and nurture my village, by no matter who would threaten it, and to help the little children of the village to grow with dreams and aspirations to chase and fulfill. It is I who founded and formed the Village and risked his life time and time again to defend it..." His form was suddenly encircled in smoke once more as Shoto cancelled the jutsu and stood as himself in the center with hands in pockets. "And it is I who aspires to follow in the footsteps of Hashirama and to, one day, help others follow their own dreams while I aspire to follow mine."

Feeling the first test completed he went to the next jutsu on the list which was the clone technique. It was this jutsu that he had trouble with during his training for it and he hoped that that wouldn't show with his form and technique. He brought his hands up once more and put them together to once again call upon the chakra inside. He felt it bulge and flow throughout his body as he focused it into his hand seals. He formed the Ram seal as he felt his chakra swirl around his body once again. As he formed Snake he felt his chakra branch out to his sides. And upon forming the Tiger seal he was engulfed in smoke as his chakra separated from his body and went to work. "Clone Jutsu."

The smoke cleared as two more forms of Shoto stood beside him on opposite sides of each other as he looked at them both and was happy to see that they, too, also looked perfect. He waved his hands through the two to show that they were indeed simply illusions instead of actual copies as he placed his hands back in his pockets and allowed them to stay awhile before he cancelled the jutsu and they disappeared. He drew out a satisfied breath as he had shown his mettle in the jutsus he'd performed and hoped that they would be satisfactory to the proctoring ninja. He stood in the center of the room and awaited their answer.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:26 pm
Yen smiled as shoto preformed the transformation technique. Tge image of the first hokage from hundreds of years ago. The face, and founder of the hidden village.

"Hm good choice."

Yen stated noting the details and keeping note of the senju's disires. The clone technique was preformed which earned the senju a nodd from yen.

"Im impressed"

it is hard to gain such words from yen. Yet he meant it. Still a word of caution came from yen in tje form of this.

"Your goals may seem the same, but it is diffrent now then back in his day. You must make diffrent choices as the ages pass. Diffrent leaders, diffrent lives. diffrent times. If you inspire to be of same levels,  be careful of how you approach your goal. It is easy to loose vision and sight of it, but be strong and steady."

Yen stated as he lowered his hands. There was but one question that remained for shoto. Which yen still never revealed much.

"So shoto what do you wish to persue as a shinobi? Ninjutsu, taijutsu, weaponry, medical, the arts of space and time, the arts of sealing fuinjutsu, the arts of healing medical ninjutsu, the puppetry arts,  the arts of illusion genjutsu. Take a moment and think on it."
Dante
Dante
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 pm
Shoto thought about the path he'd wish to take first in order to travel down the road of becoming a ninja. He of course would come to the conclusion that his chakra within him called for him to attain the spec of ninjutsu but was it really necessary for him at the present time? Ultimately he nodded to himself as he looked to Yen. "Ninjutsu. I wish to be able to train my body to efficiently control the elements until I'm strong enough to use Wood Style."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:07 pm
Yen nodded as he took a breath and held the head band.

"Very well shoto i will request you to stand up and take a knee."

The diffrence between yen and alot of proctors he took pide in the work behind it. As it was a honor to hand over the band and remind a new shinobi to remain strong. While some would be busy with other stuff. Yen meanwhile dedicated even some off time to grant and test the mind of konoha shinobi a new one amid the ranks. He would then reply with a simple.

"Bow your head shoto."

When shoto knelt on the ground.
Dante
Dante
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:24 pm
Shoto blinked as he watched Yen come up to him and nodded before kneeling slightly and bowing his head. He couldn't help but feel that he was about to be knighted since he was in this position as he watched Yen while keeping his head bowed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum