Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

+3
Risako Akara
Akabayashi Terumi
Yasahiro Yagami
7 posters
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:43 pm
Sensing the jounins arrival the clone would keep watch, as he spoke to Hikari. "No, problem glad you could make it." He would look at the bijuu once more, turning back to Hikari. "That is Goku, the four tails. He uses the lava element, I think. He only had time to release some type of laser beam before I hit him with mine and well you can see the results." The land was scarred from where the kages beam had touched the ground and a hole was left where the cannons targeted Goku's lower body.

"I offered Goku a chance to join us by choice and live freely within our village he refused. I knew someone would find him eventually and he would be used against us. So, we fought and you can see what happened from there. Thank you, for coming."

"Would you mind sealing him inside of me, I will take over as its host for now?"

WC: 159
TWC: 1266
Claims: 1266 towards Sage Sense, should be completed once another thread is approved. Four Tails Jinchurikki after Hikari's post and exit, after Hikari.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm
Hikari would continue to stare at the monkey as it was covered in holes, very much surprised about how the hogokage claimed that he.... what was his words... something about not being an expert when it came to ninjutsu? Looking at all the holes in the body of such a large creature made the girl shiver. If he wasn't that good at ninjutsu, then what the heck was she, someone who considered herself a ninjutsu expert? Sure, the girl was more known for her powers with seals, but still.... The Chestnut haired girl couldn't help but feel inferior when it came to combat seeing this. First Valen defeating the five tails without needing her help at all, now this? It seemed like the Jounin had a long ways to go before being able to be of use to the village in any sort of combatant way.

"You.... got to talk to it?" Hikari said, very much surprised, The Gobi didn't really give Valen and Hikari an option to talk, it basically just showed of its chakra levels and then shot balls of steam at the two. "That is surprising.... I almost thought these beast were unable to talk, what did it say? What was its intelligence like? Did it seem like it was scholarly? Or more like a brute?"

Once hearing Kyousuke's answer, the chestnut haired girl would then explain. "I.... Haven't had time to explain this to you yet, but Valen and I were tasked with chasing down Lord Denkiteki's Gobi last night. It came up very suddenly so I am not sure you were aware of it. I was having a discussion with Shina and she informed me about the fact that her lover was a Jinjurki, and Valen and I made haste to find the demon. We heard about Den's promise to let it remain free, but the demon didn't give us the opportunity to talk. The moment we found him, the demon flexed its chakra and started firing blast of steam at us. It didn't take long before Valen defeated the the demon single handedly."

The Fuinjutsu misstress of light would gulp. "It.... It didn't seem like it was even cappable of speaking, let alone made an attempt to...... so, I just presumed that the whispers I heard about bijuu being able to speak were not true.... on top of that, the one tailed Raccoon Sir Takeo brought to the village didn't seem to want to talk." Hikari would feel horrible, not being able to talk to the beast.

As to answer Kyousuke's question about sealing it within him. "Is.... Is it right to do this though? If the bijuu truely can speak and have free will, don't they have a right to freedom? I have placed two human's inside myself with the fuinjutsu that I use to seal Bijuu into people. The first being Valen, the other being Akemi Hiyu. Valen was busy, so he didn't have much time to spend being alone in the confounds of that space. Akemi however...... when he awoke, he seemed scared and alone. Almost terrified about what had become of him. And he was only in the seal for a matter of seconds. We are talking about placing a being inside you for the rest of your life. Is that truely the right thing to do?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 am
“Well, we just talked for a bit. He told me his name and wondered why I sought him out. In truth, I had no idea what I’d find. I thought, I was after a summon creature or something and some summons talk so I checked to see if it could talk. It told me it was the red king and the four tails.”

“The bijuu are tools used by shinobi. The raikage Youka had one, the current raikage Maku has one. The nine tails I think, but I always believed ' bijuu were much larger than that one was. Anyway, I didn’t like the idea of taking its freedom either, but I gave it an option come to Hoshi willingly. It refused, l knew it would not be long before someone discovered it and someone from somewhere would defeat it and use it against us. They would not have offered what I did.”

“Goku was a bit stubborn he thought he would be able to take on anyone that,    tried and he would go to the gorillas as their king. I however, challenged him thinking that I would be a better captor to him than many others would be.”

“Is it right to seal him? No. No, it isn’t. But I think, we would treat him better than any other village would. They would only treat Goku as a weapon, I treated him like a person before we fought. Please seal him, as I don’t know what he will do when he wakes up.” The man would finish, giving her the rundown of the talk before their fight. It was not a long talk, but it was enough to know the beast would not go of its own volition.

WC: 288
Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:21 pm
It seemed a little bit weird that one of the main reasons behind Hoshi sealing the bijuu was because "The Raikage's were doing it." But Kyousuke saying that he would treat it better then the other villages put Hikari's heart to ease. The Jounin would nod, making the mark of confrontation toward the best, activating the four symbols seal jutsu and dissolving the physical form of the beast and transforming it into pure balls of glowing chakra. These balls would fly toward Kyousuke and start to form wherever the massive jugo wanted and start to form a seal. After the seal was placed, Hikari would create another four symbols seal, further sealing the bijuu by transforming the seal already placed into an eight trigram seal.

Once the events was done, Hikari would drop the hand sign she had made. "It is done, my lord. Now, do you have any more business here? If not, I can teleport us back to Hoshi. "

With that, Hikari would offer out her hand, If kyousuke agreed, she would teleport back to Hoshi with the Hogokage. If not, then she would teleport by herself back to the village hidden among the stars.

[exit unless interrupted]

TWC:  1052

Claims:

Making Kyousuke Snow the four tails Jinjuriki

Also, if I can use my word count towards Jutsu

187 word to This, completing it.
Remaining words to, This

Or if I can't because this thread is about Kyousuke, I'm cool with that also.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:38 pm
Aaaand approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum