Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

+3
Risako Akara
Akabayashi Terumi
Yasahiro Yagami
7 posters
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Tails vs Kyousuke Snow

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:19 am
Doing battle with a tailed beast was more than a mere test of strength. To combat a force of nature is to dance with death, and despite Son Goku's hatred of their species any yearning for a warrior's death would be met with his respect. Unlike his brethren, he did have a sort of strange respect for the creatures. Oblige this man he would, "To the death!" The beast's voice thundered this final decree before charging forwards unto the male.

What started off as a graceful sprint shortly devolved into an erratic charging as Goku dropped to all fours. His intent was to charge into the man, provided Kyousuke doesn't move from his spot.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:08 am
The beast charging that was odd. He had believed the thing would shoot some of that lava at him prompting Kyousuke to dodge. No, matter. I have a plan. “6th gate open!” The man would say before immediately making a mad sprint at speed 170 around the bijuu attempting to maintain their earlier gap of 30M’s. (Full speed because of gates.)

At the beginning of his run he would form the clone seal producing a single shadow clone. (Speed 170 for seal) Which would form on the ninja’s back wrapping its arms around the red running ninja. “With great fervor, my friend!” He would answer a little delayed to the beasts call of to the death.

Jutsu Used: 
Gate of View, No Ap cost
Shadow Clone, 30Ap, no upkeep cost

+10Ap from being Jugo
809-20=789
Original Kyousuke Ap is 395, original also has no Ap costs on Tai
Clone Ap 394
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:18 am
Upon hearing the man shout something about six gates Son Goku would maintain his sprint, running roughly half as fast as he could be. The beast had no desire to expend the extra energy to catch up to him as the man's speed seemingly increased, so from his position a large black mass of energy began to swirl inside his now opened maw. The monster's eyes tracked Kyousuke as the Hogokage continued running.

[Posting to move the topic, I'll add up AP later.]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 pm
Lets not let him complete that. Kyousuke would think as he pulls out a kunai (speed 170) and whipped it at the creature 30m’s from him at speed 210. (170 strength and speed/2 =170+40) The sharpness would be 135 (170+170=340/4=85 for sharpness boost) As the kunai sailed away the man would activate the jutsu taught to him by Hikari, the shadow clone shuriken jutsu which would cause the single kunai thrown at the creatures chest to become a thousand as it neared the 20 meter maximum. (Hand seals done at max speed.) With the number of kunai it would be hard to avoid all of them at such an incredible speed. What Kyousuke wanted most however was to stop the bijuu’s movement entirely.

After throwing the kunai the man would extend his gap on the beast to 50M’s. With his speed far out matching Goku’s at the moment he would keep hold of that distance kiting around the bijuu. (Speed 170)

Jutsu Used:  Shuriken Shadow Clone -40Ap
+10Ap from being Jugo
Original Kyousuke Ap 365 has no Ap cost on taijutsu
Gates damage 62 well below my threshold 
Clonousuke Ap 394 
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:32 pm
Once the object had left Kyousuke's hand, Son Goku's energy had culminated into a swirling ball of catastrophic energy. Before the kunai could split off into clones, the energy was cast forth into a straight beam the center of which was directed at Kyousuke's midsection, destroying the weapon in the process. Hopefully, due to its sheer size, it would hit more than just the midsection. Assuming the beam has enough power, the kunai are destroyed. Once his own attack dissipated into nothing, the beast would survey the situation at hand.

[adding up AP later
bijuu laser btw]
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:51 pm
The 10M wide laser was easy enough to dodge. It moved slower and had to cross a 30m gap between the beast and Kyousuke. Aimed it the midsection of the man… Well even easier. Moving out of the path of the laser (speed 170) The man would tap his clone whose skin became a gray color and the roar of jets could be heard coming from its chest or the original Kyousuke’s back at the moment it was really the same place. While the laser was interesting the kage felt the beast had yet to show its full potential.

“Hand me your fuma shuriken in a moment, block his vision!” The kage would yell to his clone. Whether the beast would hear this over the gap and the sound of jet engines was unknown. Forming the seals for rain tiger the weather would turn into rain. (Max speed 170 for seals.) He would then move toward the bijuu until he was 25M’s away holding the ram seal in case of a quicke escape as the clone held the tiger seal. Making mist at his RT once they reached the bijuu if they did not the clone would wait.

If the field became covered in mist, the clone would hand the original his Fuma shuriken the clone would then jump off the original’s back. The sound would alert the creature to their location if the clone remained on his back. With this the clone would be targeted and the original could could move to the opposite end of the 50 radius mist and use it throw at various angles. The first of many throws would come once he moved 20M’s away from his clone, who moved in the opposite direction at speed 70. The fuma shuriken thrown by the original had speed 210 and sharpness 145 as he added a bit of chakra to sharpen the 1ft blade after unfolding it. (Same calc as before, just added chakra infusion buff to sharpness and health of fuma.) The blade would soar to the creatures stomach area.

Jutsu Used: Berserker Sage Transformation -50Ap clone
Hell's Flash -80Ap Clone (power and speed current 140. 100 base, scaling with 140 chakra, and +20 jugo power and speed from berserker sage trans.)

Rain Tiger At Will -40Ap original

+10Ap original for being Jugo
Hidden Mist Technique -10Ap clone
Gates Damage 64
Original Kyousuke: Ap remaining 335
Clonousuke: Ap remaining 254
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:56 pm
Once the laser was cast, Son Goku turned his attention towards his opponent. At this point a fiery glow had taken over the Monkey King's eyes, his rage had culminated at this point into a channeled chakra that boosted his physical capabilities. Bounding off towards Kyousuke, he would throw himself at the man by leaping forward (no more than a meter high) before the Kage could complete his hand seals for the Rain Tiger Technique. Whether he finished the seal before he landed or not was irrelevant. Once Wukong landed five meters short of his target, the first parts of his body that would make contact with the ground were his hands. Upon contact, faster than the beast could even move, chakra took the form of lava and began to fill out a fifty meter radius around Son Goku, roughly circular in shape. Seeing as this movement hadn't stopped him from moving however, the monkey would continue on his path to his target, gaining more momentum.

I guess the next part of this post depends on whether or not you decided to finish the Rain Tiger and Hidden Mist combo. 

[I'll add up the AP later, I promise. Using both Berserk, and Lava Fruit Mountain.
Lava Fruit Mountain - 200 Speed and Power.]
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:01 pm
Getting close. The kage thought as the beast leaped. (I’m guessing 85 speed for the jump. (Strength + speed)/4  Before the beast could land and its hands touched the ground it would be met with a 5m laser beam fired by the clone. Right into its chest around where the heart lungs and all that good stuff are. (Power and speed 160.) If the beam hit it would likely go right through the creature, the creatures body not enough to withstand the beam and cause it to explode.

Once that was finished the clone would ensure the job was complete. Wasting no time many small cannons would form on the clone and around Kyousuke absorbing nature energy quickly before firing at the beasts lower body and near the ground. (Power and speed 140)

The original during the firing of Hell’s Flash would merely form the ram seal and ready to use it.

(The beam would go right through Kyousuke as mentioned in Hell’s Flash where it doesn’t effect him.)

Jutsu Used: Berserker Sage Transformation upkeep -25ap clone
Hell's Flash charged for 1 post boosting power and speed by 20 no ap cost
Multiple Lotus Non Self Connected Cannons -45Ap clone

+40 Ap not finishing Rain tiger to original.
+10 Ap original for being Jugo
+10 Ap clone for not using Hidden Mist
Gates Damage 66
Original Kyousuke Ap remaining: 385
Clonousuke Ap remaining: 194
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 pm
The blasts connected overtaking the bijuu and dropping it to the ground 5m in front of the kages feet. He would look upon the creature briefly still keeping his clone around in case the beast rose again. He would then touch his telepathy seal. Hikari, could you come to my location I am forty miles south west of our border at a spring, you should be able to find it easily enough.

Bring any equipment you might need to seal the four tails bijuu.

(Claiming hit and bijuu.)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:51 pm
(So, I skimmed a few of the post above, but for the most part, I have only really read your last post, so if there is something big, you should let me know.)

It didn't take long for Hikari to rush over to the Hogokage's location, she had telleported all the way to the country's borders and then flew the rest of the way, becoming the Angel of Light and quickly flying toward the location of the 3rd Hogokage. The girl would arrive to her destination, flying about 20 meters in the air. Durring this time, Hikari would cast her gaze down on the battlefield. This.... was very surprising to say the least. It hadn't been that long since Hikari and Valen had defeated this beast brother, Gobi, and sealed it into the Dark prince of Hoshi.

Descending until she hit the ground, Hikari landed about 5 feet away from Kyousuke and looked over at him. "Sorry, I came as quick as I could, but unfortunately, this is a little bit to far for my to tellaport, so I had to fly here, I am sorry for the wait.."

With that, Hikari would look down at Goku, seeing the monkey torn apart from what appeared like multiple high energy blast. It was different from when Hikari and Valen had slayed Gobi, the beast body turning nothing more than a giant collection of chakra.

Anyways, after serveying the sceene, The Jounin would turn to Kyousuke, saying. "Are you ok? Lord Kyousuke? It looks like quite a battle took place here."

(Sorry, getting ready for work tommorow, however, if you want to post again quickly, I can respond quickly and seal it in you, otherwise, I don't know when I am going to have any free time again.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum