Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Let's Teach Some People Stuff - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Teach Some People Stuff

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:55 pm
"Why did it have to be snakes..." Miyamoto's inner voice chimed in as the snakes kept him there on the ground as they slithered and bit him numerous times. Their bites had no effect, but the scales...the scales were maddening, it was like being tossed in a pit where the only solace was that he knew he would not die because of it being a spar. However, the stench had become unbearable, the musk of the snake's bodies had him ready to vomit as well as the scene of them leaving Valen's body made him audibly gag as he kept his mouth closed. His luck had run out, and there were not many more options left in this game, he was beginning to feel winded, and the only way to truly win a spar was to incapacitate your opponent. So he had to do just that, even though he had no killing intent behind the next attack. He needed to escape the weight that currently opposed him.

Making the Ram seal under his body he would flood his earth chakra throughout him and then onto the ground as he activated the last ditch technique in his arsenal. The Antlion technique. It activated at a speed of 95 and a power of 95 as it quickly enveloped the terrain around them for 40 meters. He knew the person that made the forests, and he was sorry he was doing this, but this was his final act in this spar.

The earth quickly became like a sandpit as it began to drag vegetation, the snakes, and whatever else it could to the center at its speed. Its depth would only be 30 meters...he hoped his sensei was not going to be mad at him for this.

-50 AP for Antlion
440 AP Remaining

WC:300/960
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:59 am
Valen would feel Miyamoto move into the ground once more with his chakra sensory and immediately decide the boy was up to something. As such the Deputy Kage would immediately activate his Fade Out technique. The snakes would disappear into puffs of smoke as the ground seemed to upon up into a massive sand trap. The earth would seemingly open up into a huge area and begin pulling everything into the moving death trap created by the boy in his final attempt to win. ‘This could have killed me..’ Valen though before considering how fast the technique had formed. ‘Actually, I could have outrun it, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.. I’ll have to discipline him for using a such a technique though. There were so many other shinobi in the village that would have immediately been killed by this move had he used it on them in frustration instead. He couldn’t let that go, as it would be remiss of his duties if he did. The dark haired teenager would remain in his other phase for as long as Miyamoto held the jutsu, however he would also calmly move out of the range of the technique. In case the ability was able to last longer than he could remain in this other realm of space and time. He would move to the outside edge, watching the earth, trees, and random stuff be pulled in and crushed beneath the moving weight of the earth. 

TWC: 677

AP used 
-1 for GE
-35 for Fade Out. 
646 remaining
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:56 am
After a few moments, Miyamoto was almost running on fumes. He canceled the attack and rose above the earth as the sand pit quickly turned back to normal earth as it left the forest around them in a distorted mess reminiscent of a nightmare. After a moment he snapped to attention. He began to scan the new area for signs of Valen, hoping he did not actually kill him. The thing was, he could not see the man that just taught him, this was supposed to be a spar...what had he done. He let his anger grab hold of him as he roared out in frustration. If he actually killed his sparring partner the Village was going to label him a criminal.

"God Dammit why...I am so damn stupid." He said as he punched through the nearest tree with ease as a section splintered off from the already mutilated tree.

He did not know that Valen had phased out.

WC:160/1,120
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:19 am
Within the other phase of reality the crimson clad warrior would be looking around at the now flattened and destroyed landscape around him. The Tachibana wildlife reserve was a very important part of Hoshigakure. Hundreds of plants and animals that normally could not survive in the desert lived in it and to see 70 meters of it be leveled by some Chunin trying to prove himself did not sit well with the Teenager. Miyamoto would be nearby, punching a destroyed tree, bits of bark splintering off at the impact of the small boys fist. ‘Stupid? Yeah, I suppose that fits.’ The golden eyed shinobi would think before appearing in existence in the boys blind spot. The effect was of course instantaneous, or close enough to be. “Stupid? That seems fitting.” He would say as he gazed at the destroyed surroundings. His gaze was absolutely frigid, he was now beyond physically displaying his anger. Now simply becoming more stoic instead. “Let’s see, how to repay you for the service you’ve done for Hoshigakure.” He would say, the cold edge in his voice not wavering a bit. “Any thoughts Miyamoto?” He would ask, he wouldn’t take any of the boys thoughts seriously. He was going to figure something out before they left this training field. “We could spar in this new training ground you’ve made when I’m not holding back for your benefit. I could have you be my errand boy for a while. I could give you to Hikari as a seal test dummy, which might or might not include being put into random outfits at her discretion. Or I could just give you to Kenshin? That last one sounds very fun. How would you like to have a first person perspective of how to properly torture someone without killing them?”

He would say the last calmly, but the ice in his voice would be gone. It would be more akin to fury now. “You used an environmentally changing S class technique on a fellow Hoshigakure shinobi while inside of the Wildlife Reserves for a SPAR. I could potentially kill you for that. But I’m not cruel or stupid enough to do such a thing. The fact that you’re able to do such a technique means you have potential that would be wasted. But you need to learn a lesson here Miyamoto Terumi, one you will not be forgetting.” He would say, his voice dead even now. The boy would end up punished with pain in some way, either physically in the spar with him. Publically in the form of Hikari playing ‘dress up’ or mentally by Kenshin’s machinations. The deputy kage was almost certain he had enough pull with the Ragdoll to convince him to help him punish the boy if needed. “Choose one.” He would say simply, different parts of him hoping for a different answer.

WC: 477
TWC: 1154
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:31 pm
When Valen showed back up he let out a sigh of relief as he pulled his now bloody fist from the tree. He was overcome with joy for a moment until he saw Valen's face and realized the severity of what was about to happen. Then as Valen spoke Miyamoto was given the chance to speak, but the way he has presented the question it was as if it was more rhetorical than an actual "answer me" type of question. He kept his mouth shut as Valen explained the destruction he brought, and then that he could kill him and be within his right to do so. Miyamoto stared at Valen with a blank expressionless face. If this was really his fate, to die at the hands of his senior because he wanted to show a display of power with the will to win, well then he had to face it like a man. He gulped once Valen explained exactly would be his punishment for a moment before finally offering Miyamoto a chance to choose his fate. Even though every fiber of his being told him to just run away, he stood there frozen in place before sighing. A smart-ass remark was on the tip of his tongue, but instead, he swallowed the thought.

"Since the sleight was against you, if I may be so bold as to pick to remain under your eye. That is my choice. I did not mean to change the landscape of the forest irreparably, I just wanted to win. That is the way of the shinobi...to win using all tricks in your arsenal. To be honest, that is only the second time I have used the technique in its entirety. The power was nothing like this when I first used it." He said as he took another look around before looking back into Valen's eyes.

WC:315/1,435
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:53 am
"Since the sleight was against you, if I may be so bold as to pick to remain under your eye. That is my choice. I did not mean to change the landscape of the forest irreparably, I just wanted to win. That is the way of the shinobi...to win using all tricks in your arsenal. To be honest, that is only the second time I have used the technique in its entirety. The power was nothing like this when I first used it." The boy that was currently having a good portion of Valen’s anger aimed directly at him. ‘This kid is a smartass it would seem. I suppose I’ll need to simply beat that out of him.’ He would think, his golden eyes narrowing slightly before his voice could be heard. “It doesn’t matter if the last time you used the technique that it was not this powerful. You knew what the technique was capable of. Or you at the very least better of known what it was capable of when you decided to use it against another Hoshigakure Shinobi in a spar. Even if I’m able to escape it without issue. That is a fact you could not have known. As a matter of fact, based on what I know about our forces if you had used such a technique against almost anyone else you would have killed them. If I hear about you using such a technique within the confines of the village and by proxy, the wildlife reserve that we are currently standing in I will personally cut off a phalanx for every tree or building destroyed. If you hesitate or resist I’ll take a finger, and if you do so again I’ll take the hand. Should you kill an allied shinobi with the technique, even accidentally, in a situation where it shouldn’t have been used then your life will be forfeit as well. It’s a tool for war, plain and simple. If you want to use it again go travel somewhere into the desert, find a group of bandits and go nuts. As it stands your future mission pay will be docked appropriately so that the required D rank missions to replant these trees and cultivate this area can be requested and paid for promptly.” He would say, finally ending his rant. Halfway through the lecture he would begin pacing around. 

His hand would be moving toward his sword, lightly holding it by the hilt as he contemplated his next actions. He had been given an extraordinarily high leadership role within the village. That meant the shinobi he might very well be commanding needed to know that he was serious when he made such claims. They needed to respect him, and fear him. They needed to know that he would back their game ten times out of ten should they need it. But they also needed to know that he would not tolerate such a use of destructive techniques and the possible harm it could cause. This boy was a chunin of the village, and that meant he should have known better. Valen could give him a tongue lashing all he wanted and make all of the threats and promises in the world. However the fact of the matter was that actions always spoke louder. “This is the first time we’ve met. As such you do not know much about me Miyamoto. So I’m going to make something painfully clear. While I will always have the back of the shinobi around me I won’t tolerate stupidity. I also keep my word, but I need to do something that will make that lesson sink in firmly in your mind. After all, I’m new to my role, and there are many shinobi in our village that do not know me. I hope at the end of this experience, you’ll be able to tell them that I’m serious about protecting this village and all of it’s denizens. Regardless of if the thread is done accidentally, purposefully, or unknowingly. Do try not to die.” He would say, ending his last words with the activation of his curse mark. Bringing it to level two instantly. His form would change, his hair would become blonde and four demonesque wings would grow out of his back. 

Miyamato would be unable to see any of this. Due to the fact that Valen would immediately kick himself into his max speed of 245 the moment the seal augmented his ability. As such he would disappear from Miyamoto’s view immediately and, with his Lost Arts of Kiri skill would be as silent as the dead of night. He’d channel chakra into his blade, using it to blunt the impact of the blow that would be swinging straight for the boy. It would prevent the blow from cutting him like wet tissue paper, and he’d hold back his strength enough so that the boy wouldn’t die. Regardless the power invested into the swing would be considered by many to be titanic as he drew his blade at his maximum possible speed with the aid of his preferred quickdraw maneuver. The Dancing Blade Risk, the blow would be aimed toward Miyamoto’s ribs at a speed of 295. If the boys arm was down at his side it would slam into it as well before the sheer force of the blow continued on. The strike easily had enough power to strikedown buildings with a single blow so it should easily be enough to do critical damage to the dark haired chunin. Just not enough to kill, as that would certainly be a waste of potential. 

Valen would stop after the swing so long as the blow connected. He would turn to look at Miyamoto to see if he was in any state to try and even defend himself. If he wanted to try to see how he would measure up against the Deputy Kage then he would gladly give the young boy his chance. Otherwise honeyed eyes would watch Miyamoto carefully, carefully judging to see if the boy would even attempt to move. He would know the boy was alive, that hit was far too weak to fell a chunin of Hoshigakure No Sato. 

WC: 1036
TWC: 2190

AP used 
-1 GE
-40 CM2 (-10 stats) 
-40 Dancing Blade Risk 
646-81=565

565 AP remaining.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:14 pm
The words of Valen stung Miyamoto to the core, the Jounin was right after all...then when the talking stopped Miyamoto prepared himself. The look that the man gave him was indeed frightening, but he knew it was needed as a learning experience. Then the next series of actions as described by Valen happened, Miyamoto was so caught off guard that he was absolutely knocked back into the already ruined trees as they broke and splintered like twigs as Miyamoto coughed blood, even his Yin Healing Wound was not enough to fix the damage that had been done at that moment.

The pain was as if someone had literally thrown a boulder that encompassed his entire size as it hit its mark on Miyamoto's body. His eyes were wide, fear and even still, anger rose out of him as he let out a yell that was not even human in nature as he finally stopped three meters away from Valen. Trees fell around him as it looked like a bomb had gone off, he struggled a moment as he continued to cough up blood. However, the point of this punishment was to have a show of force that the Jounin's words were serious. Wincing through it all, Miyamoto stood up and began walking towards Valen. He was quiet the entire way there, and if Valen did not attack him again he would get within one meter of the Jounin and he would straighten back up and take a deep breath as it felt like a white-hot iron was being shoved into his ribs.

"Thank you, sir, for that display. Do you believe I have learned my lesson?" He asked as he looked at him with the cold eyes of an animal that still had its fight.

WC:300/1,735
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:47 pm
Valen would watch the boy fly away due to force behind his strike, smashing brutally into a destroyed tree letting out an inhumane scream as he did so. The boy would proceed to force himself to his feet and slowly move his way toward the Deputy Kage who’s curse seal was slowly receding, his body transforming back to the pale, dark haired form it was before as Miyamoto finished his trek toward the man. “Thank you sir, for that display. Do you believe I have learned my lesson?” The boy would ask, a cold look in his eyes. He looked up at him as if he were ready for the man to strike him. As if he were daring Valen to do it again, to just try and break him. Valen would sigh outwardly “No, you’re on messenger duty for the week. That means the next seven days will probably involve a great lack of rest for you Miyamoto. Messenger nin was overworked, underpaid, and not respected. There’s a good reason most of them are generally cold and unresponsive when they deliver their messages.” He would say before wordlessly sheathing his sword. Had he gone too far here? No, the boy still had fight in him, and he knew full well Valen would stay true to his word if he did such a destructive jutsu outside of the correct training grounds for utilizing such techniques. 

“You will report to the messenger post at 4 AM sharp. They will be expecting you, you will work until they do not need you for the day. Then you will repeat the process until you’ve done so for seven days. If I find out you skipped a day, I’ll drag you there.” He would say before closing his eyes to consider what he had said. Nodding his head intently he would proceed to reach out with a hand and place it on Miyamoto’s head. “Do not be alarmed. I’m going to take you to the hospital. If you use your own chakra to heal yourself you probably won’t be prepared by the morning. This way you can rest, and be healed.” He would say simply, before teleporting them both to the hospital. They would appear in the main foyer, nurses and all jumping in shock as they appeared in a flash of light. The crimson cloaked male would turn to the receptionist. “By order of the Deputy Kage, this boy is to be treated immediately. See to it that he recovers and is able to leave as soon as he has done so. He has orders to report for at 4 AM sharp.” He would say, multiple nearby medical shinobi nodding in understanding before one came up to Miyamoto “Please come with me, we’ll have you healed and ready by the morning. We’ll have to…” The doctor would say as he began to move down the hallway, hopefully with Miyamoto in tow. The doctor would be explaining to Miyamoto that they would put him into a room and induce sleep so they could heal him and he could rest. Provided Miyamoto allowed this to occur then that would be the end of that. Valen himself would turn and move out of the hospital, intent to go do some personal training himself. 

--exit--
WC: 547
TWC: 2737 

Claiming: Any stats lost from CM (5) and 2737 toward Replication
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:28 am
Miyamoto listened to the man as he spoke, telling him the remainder of his punishment. He was to be a messenger nin for a week, grueling, but not over the top in what he expected. He did not say a word as the Jounin would easily walk up to him flawlessly before putting a hand on him and telling him he was taking him to a hospital. Miyamoto watches as a bright light would envelop him and the Jounin. The next moment they were in the hospital foyer as Miyamoto did not look around as if taken by surprise. When he ordered the staff to take him he would allow them to rush him off, stopping just down the highway as he would turn and face Valen.

"Thank you, I will not forget what you have taught me this day. Also a few parting words from me. I will beat you one day..." He said with a polite bow before turning and going with the nurses as he coughed up a bit more blood.

Once in his room he would lay on the bed and ignore the questions asked of him, his records in the hospital had all that they needed for their work to be done. He did not once wince or sigh, as his mind was preoccupied with how he was going to become stronger now so that he could defeat a metaphorical yet also the physical wall that Valen had erected in front of him. Once all the doctors left the room he sighed finally as he let his energy return to him slowly. Once nightfall hit he drifted off to sleep, peaceful for a moment.

[EXIT]
WC:270/2,005
[CLAIMING: 20 AP]
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:43 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum