Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

We meet again (P,NK, Illumi) Empty We meet again (P,NK, Illumi)

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:46 pm
Today was the day she had planned to meet Illumi again. His exam should have taken place so she had prepared a little something for him. She had been standing in the kitchen and baked chocolate cookies now neatly packed into a colourful bag and closed with a red ribbon. Beside her fried noodles with duck and some veggies they rested inside her backpack as she put down her stuff and sat on the sidelines of the training grounds and pulled out a book about Jutsu and started to read in it. It was imperative to learn about new Jutsu every day if she wanted to prepare more. So as she was sitting and reading she still tried to let her senses crawl over the landscape to be sure she knew when he was coming. It would be so terribly embarrassing to be surprised while too preoccupied by a book. But it was a good one she had only recently bought it and there was so much to still read about. The weather was well about as nice as every day. Maybe not as hot and scorching as usual but well sunshine and bright skies or something like that. It was not bad but kind of boring from time to time. The sand was dusting in the small breeze occurring from time to time.

WC: 224
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

We meet again (P,NK, Illumi) Empty Re: We meet again (P,NK, Illumi)

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 pm
Illumi woke up with a smile on his face. He had been waiting for the week to pass, and it finally had! He was going to see Sanae today! He had a lot to say, though. First of all, what a flirtatious girl at such a young age. He felt like a such a... lowlife pervert with all the cuddling that happened last time they had met! If only he had known. Anyway, that wasn't that big of a problem. Just remember that she's not as old as you are and you'll be fine.

Or so, he kept telling himself. He walked out of the orphanage, ignoring all others who tried to talk to him. He'd be gone, soon. Living in an apartment away from all the kids that couldn't stop drooling, or the civilians asking him about his ninja techniques. He didn't have a good reputation with people that weren't part of the shinobi force, but he could respect them since they were part of Hoshigakure no Sato.

But he was getting off track. He was excited to see Sanae today and tell her about his rank-up to Genin. She was his only friend, and the only comrade he had known so far, so he couldn't wait until he was able to tell her all about it. It'd be nice to be acknowledged by somebody. No matter how calm or socially awkward he was, he still wanted attention from people, and still wanted love.

Not having friends or a family for the first margin of your life could do that. As he jumped out of his thoughts again and into the real world, he had realized he had already made it to the training ground in-between all that daydreaming. Ah! There she was. Sanae. Were those chocolate chip cookies he smelled? How sweet.

"Hey there, Sanae," Illumi said as he walked up on her reading her book. He said it in a calm kind of voice so he wouldn't startle her, but she was a ninja, and a pretty experienced one at that, she probably had her surroundings in check. "How have you been? If you can see by my headband," He pointed to his shoulder, "I became a Genin."

WC: 387

TWC: 387
Sanae
Citizen

Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:40 pm
She had passed some moments with reading as her friend appeared. She smiled while she turned pages and then as she thought she had seen a movement to the side of her and turned her head to see Illumi standing there or more like coming closer to her and greeting her. "Hi Illumi", she returned and put back the book fetching the bag with the bow she had as a present for him and tried to sneak it behind her back. A chuckle rose from her as he so proudly presented his head band that he wore around his arm. She would take a quick skip towards him and embrace him in a hug: "You did wonderful I knew you could pass that test with ease", a short snuggle later she would take halve a step back and hold out her present for him. "And because I knew I have baked you cookies as a reward", she said waving it slowly in front of him. She smiled at him while she did so and looked at him with a kind of pride in her eyes. It was a good feeling to have taught someone that much that he had become Genin. Maybe that meant she was up for the trial ahead of her.

WC: 213
TWC: 437
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 am
As she came forward to hug him he would smile and wrap his arms around her before he pats her on the head. As she went backward and picked up his theorized gift he would smile at her, wasn't she so sweet? As soon as she revealed that she had baked chocolate chip cookies he knew his nose hadn't lied.

"Wow, thank you! I'm grateful." He would then grab the bag and pull out a chocolate chip cookie. It looked great! He took a small bite of it and smiled, "These are great. Thank you, once again." He would then continue to eat the cookie, and after that one another, and another... and so forth.

WC: 122

TWC: 509
Sanae
Citizen

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:07 pm
She smiled as she saw how happy he was about something as simple as cookies. Well they were very delicious she knew herself. Usually those cookies did not last very long in her presence and as it would seem his neither. She watched him eat more and more and more before noting: "Well I will need you to now cross your fingers for me because I plan on trying for the chuunin exams soon." She gently poked her finger into his side. "And I guess I will need every bit of good hope I can get", she then sat down again and looked up. "This book is quite useful it holds information about many Jutsu so if you wanna know something I can help you train some more. Or we can just make it a fun day", she grinned at him. "One cannot train as much as last time but a bit everyday does hold its purpose." She stretched and yawned a little so far she had not really thought of what she wanted to train but maybe it was time to up her knowledge of common taijutsu that did not belong to her bloodline so she would have a more wide spread repertoire on stuff to choose from.

WC: 209
TWC: 646
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 am
Illumi looked at her with the most serious face he could with cookie crumbs all over his mouth. "Fingers already crossed, love." She'd then poke him in the side and he'd slightly smile at her, brushing the crumbs off his face with his sleeve. The girl would then sit down and he'd follow in her lead, sitting down with her. He notices the book in her lap and before he was able to question it, she already answered.

"Oh. Well, could you teach me how to use other elements? I was planning on learning Fire or Wind, whichever one comes first." Illumi said before he pointed his finger towards her and a small spark of lightning ignited at the end of it. "I already know how to access Raiton chakra, so if you could give me any information on that, I'd really appreciate it."

He'd then scratch the bottom of his chin as he thought. "Oh! I also would like to learn skills like Chakra Sensory and Chakra Suppression or any other things that may help during a mission or on the battlefield. Do you recommend any jutsu?"

Illumi would then tilt his head slightly, like a confused puppy.

WC: 210

TWC: 719
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:08 am
She smiled at him it kind of was cute when he called her love. But this was just like he was ad she had observed with him the last time they had met and so it was quite alright. As he sat down next to her he opened up to what he wanted learn next and she nodded while listening to him. He wanted to learn another element just as she would soon want to try: "I want to have fire next too, it seems like a strong Element", she would say and gently touch the finger which was kind of flickering with Chakra. It kind of tickled a bit but it was interesting to feel it. "But I could teach you about wind Chakra this is what I was born with", she offered to him and already thought about how she could teach him maybe with the meditation and breathing technique her father had used to bring her closer to it? Yes a good idea.
Then she looked at him: "With Sensory and suppression I cannot really help you 'cause I have not learned that yet, I am not quite the much chakra wilding type", she said with an exclusive bow of her head but then raised her finger: "But I do know how to coat something with your Chakra, it is called Chakra Infusion, if you want to know how that works I'd be happy to show you", she looked into the sky and chuckled, "I learned this from a visitor of another village, kind of strange now that I think about it, but it was around my Genin time and I was always out looking for friends and when I met him I asked him to spent some time with me because I was lonely and he did", she laughed a little and rubbed over her eyes.

WC: 310
TWC: 956
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:57 pm
Illumi smiled. He hadn't known if she would be able to teach him those things, but he believed that she knew other techniques that she wouldn't mind passing on. She then pressed her finger against his finger, and he smiled lightly, reducing the effect of the little display so it wouldn't shock her and would indeed tickle.

His smile brightened as she told him that she could help with Wind Chakra. It hadn't mattered that she couldn't help him with the chakra extensive skills he was looking for, he hadn't minded. But she tilted her head into a bow and he frowned, poking her forehead. "It's fine, Sanae. You've helped me so much already, you don't have to feel down about not helping me anymore. Just being here with me helps me."

After that, he'd let her continue. "I'd love to learn Chakra Infusion. Thank you."

And then she continued. She seemed to be lost in thought and her face turned from one of happiness to remembrance, to sorrow. As she laughed slightly and rubbed her eyes, his heart ached. It was actually a lot like him. He had no friends or family and he was all by himself. Sanae with the first person there for him.

"Hey," He scooched closer to her until he was right in front of her. He'd look at her intently for about a few seconds and then poke her slightly and lovingly on the forehead, right where her birthmark was. "I love spending time with you. You're my... first friend in eighteen years. You've made me not lonely. And I have to really thank you for that."

He'd then wrap his arms around her in an embrace, bringing her close to his chest if allowed. Basically pulling her half-way onto his lap.

WC: 318 

TWC: 1,037
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:45 pm
She blinked at him a little surprised as he said she should not be sad about not helping anymore. She shook her head a little and then said: "Well if you learn wind control from me I can still be helping you. Wind Chakra feels lively and can be a lot of fun to work with", she said kind of dreaming away and nodded as he would agree to learn chakra infusion. Who knew what that would help him later? While she was in thought she did not register him coming closer only as he was so close and tapped against her forehead she blinked at him again and wondered, what as he up to. Well what followed was one of the cutest things she had heard for a long time. She was a first friend to someone, like Kazuhiro had been to her when he met her on the training grounds and stopped to teach her what she had taught him.
Glad to have kind of stepped into the footsteps of her passed friend she wrapped her arms around the neck of the young man who was pulling her on top of his lap and nuzzled into him. Trustfully and close she would hold onto him for a while and then smile up at him. "I am glad we became friends I would hate for you to be lonely. Being lonely is sad and bitter", she would rest her head on his shoulder and rub against it. She would not like for anyone to be lonely in Hoshi but well after all this was not the sunshine place everyone thought of. The Temples or more their priests made sure of that. "I love spending time with you too", she then said nuzzling him a little more. If it was up to her this could last a while.

WC: 308
TWC: 1264
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:11 pm
His cheeks flushed, his heartbeat increased, and he felt a bit woozy as she agreed to be friends with him and also having the same type of enjoyment he had when she spent time with him. He smiled, snuggling with her further. He loved this more than anything in the world.

A few minutes would pass with them just holding each other before Illumi gently released her and let her back to the grass. He'd then stand up and help her up as well.

"Sorry about that, you make me really happy," He said with an even brighter blush, his lightning-blue orbs looking towards the other side of the training ground shyly. "Hey. Do you think that after we're done training we can meet up again and just... I don't know... have breakfast together? Just hang out? Maybe spar afterward?"

If she said yes, he'd scratch the back of his head and chuckle lightly. "It sounds like a great time."

If not, then he'd smile lightly at her, "I understand."

Whatever happened, he'd continue on with the training session. "So, what would you like to pass onto me first of all, love?"

(OOC: Hope you don't mind my change of color for my speech. It's too dark for my liking >.<)

(P.S.: I don't even care about the age difference, I ship it so much! >///<)

WC: 236

TWC: 1,237
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum