Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisoa
Hisoa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

We meet? (p) Empty We meet? (p)

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:41 pm
Hisoa was lurking the jungle.  He had nothing but a book in his left hand. He was not sure if anybody was coming to the jungle! but he thought it'll be the best time to come out and get some fresh air. Tho the jungle wasn't a peaceful place. Due to the bird's making so much noise. But Hisoa had his private area in the jungle. It was on top of a tree. The tree was large enough, and also due to the many branches and other stuff!

With hisoa hiding behind a single branch with many leafs hanging from it. He would sigh.  It came to him that nobody would show up. but depending on how the next hour goes...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

We meet? (p) Empty Re: We meet? (p)

Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:47 pm
Shingetsu, a Jounin of the village Takigakure, explored the jungle that he had grown to call home. He did not explore it for it's beautiful features or it's exotic wildlife, no, he explored the jungle so that he could find quiet places. During his years of growing up he had spent a great deal in this very place so there was very little he did not know about it. He continued on his usual path that he took while scouting the area and stopped at a certain area, noticing something that was irregular; a feather had not fell before him. He stood roughly 10 meters in front of an especially thick and giant tree. Looking up to see what the cause was behind the failure of the falling feather, he spotted a queer sight; white hair seemingly trying to blend in with the greenish background. It was clear this person did not know how to hide.

Speaking, his voice was calm and collected, "What are you doing up there?"
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16650

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 pm
Saiga walked through the jungle following a trail. Dressed in a white robe, flowing down to his ankles, revealing a set of wooden sandals on his feet. During his free time he enjoyed walking through the jungle and observing the exotic animals. It gave him time to think and ponder on things he had put off. He had been planning to met up with the other village leaders in hopes of forming an alliance of sorts, but before doing that he would have to prepare himself. He wanted to be in peak condition during their meeting.

Walking along the trail his sandals moving forwards kicking up small amounts of dust. Just before turning back towards the village he hears a voice. Someone calling to someone else, he did not recognize the voice. He stands still and observes, just two meters behind the right flank of the person speaking.
Hisoa
Hisoa
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:18 pm
Hisoa would hear a unknown voice from below. " huh?" hisoa would then look down and see this male. " ugh.. I'm just reading a book!" but hisoa didn't know what just happen? he couldn't believe he just saw someone? he thought the jungle was ghost!  " hold on dude! I'm coming down." hisoa would then preform the tree climbing technique. Just to get down from the tree. Once he made it to the ground, hisoa would sigh. " hi dude, I go by the name of hisoa! what's your name if you don't mind me asking?" hisoa asked as he looked up just to see a another figure standing a few meters back. 

" Another one? my goodness! I must be dreaming." hisoa stated with a smile on his face." Hey you! get over here. I want to meet you as well!" 

Hisoa thought this would be good. Him meeting two people today!  hopefully...
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:24 pm
Shingetsu heard the crunching of grass behind him as well as the reply of the curious fellow high up in the tree yonder. This was the first time he had found a person in the forest.. in a tree, none the less. Turning his head, he caught the other male in the corner of his vision before deciding to not deem him a threat, but he extended one hand out towards the male as courtesy. When theo ther came down and announced his name, Shingetsu also held his hand out towards Hisoa, his arms now both extended from his body in signs of greeting.

"I am Shingetsu.. A Jounin of this village. It is a pleasure to see that some people do actually make use of the vibrant wildlife we possess, Hisoa." A smile also flashed on the face of Shingetsu, his dirty blonde hair casting a faint shadow over his eyes.
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:35 pm
Saiga listens to the one on the tree talk and observes him as he travels down towards the ground in an attempt to greet them. He watched the original speaker turn his head towards him, this letting him know he was spotted, though it wasn't like he had any reason to hide in his own village. When he extended his hand towards him, Saiga did the same. If their hands were to meet he would grip it confidently.

"Hello, I am Saiga. The new anointed village leader. It is a pleasure to meet you both. Shingetsu..Hisoa." After he pronounces each of their names he bows towards them respectfully, only slightly tilting his head. "This jungle, is one thing I will never take for granted. It is somewhat..calming you could say."
Hisoa
Hisoa
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:43 pm
Hisoa would hear the male say his name was Shingetsu, and the other was known as the village leader? " Oh hi shingetsu, and hello saiga!" clearing his throat the man would would begin to speak once again. " So Shingetsu, you a jounin as well! I'm a jounin myself, and to be clear, this my first time ever meeting the leader." hisoa said as he step forward . he was now three meters away from both of them. Watching as the male held his hand out. With the left hand of hisoa, he would shake the guy hand.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:49 pm
With both of their hands in his own, he looked from one to the other; they both possessed whitish hair which was quite worrying. Was Shingetsu in the middle of a bandit attack? He shrugged faintly, he had no reason to be worried if that was the reason as he had quite a fearsome bloodline if truth be told. Regardless, he applied a faint pressure to both of their hands to test their strength, the most resistance seeming to come from the one that had descended from the tree. Releasing both of their hands he took a step back and bowed towards the leader and towards Hisoa. "It is also my first time meeting our new leader. I hope he presents himself as a valuable asset to the development of our village."
Chrollo Senju
Chrollo Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:03 pm
Saiga's lips curl into a smile at the man known as Shingetsu.

"I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about concerning the way the village is governed. Though still in the development process as you said, I have high hopes for this village and the ninja within it."

He draws his hand back placing it back at his side. He looks towards the sun and the shadows around him observing carefully. He recently learned though a book how to gauge the time by using the shadows and position of the sun, an old technique use by past discoverers, he came to the conclusion that he still had time to do other things and besides this was a valuable opportunity to bond with two villagers.

"What brings you both here? If you don't mind me asking." He awaits a response from the two men.
Hisoa
Hisoa
Citizen

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:09 pm
Hisoa heard the leader ask what bring's them both here? " well, I needed to get some fresh air, and i thought this would be the best time for me to come visit the jungle." hisoa said as he waited for a reply from the other guy. Tho this was a bit weird! it was crazy. Hisoa wanted to kick thing's off, tho he didn't know what the two mind was on. " hey, you guy's up for a spar?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum