HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
64%
 64% [ 273 ]
Word of mouth
17%
 17% [ 73 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 11 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 10 ]
Other
14%
 14% [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 429
V6 Staff List

Staffers:
Naoki Gekou
Akihana Akari
Sakana Meijin
Aryll Hyuuga
Risako Akara
Xyxer
Yazu
Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: Reizo Shoyu
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: N/A
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: N/A
7-Tails: Altar Shinkou
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: Maku Jemuzu

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: RIP
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: RIP
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: RIP
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: RIP

Kage List

Hokage: Ayumi
Hogokage: Kyousuke Snow
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maku Jemuzu
Latest topics
» A Jounin in the training grounds (IO. NK)
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 10:35 am

» Shtodara The OBliger
by TheObliger Today at 9:13 am

» Bring a Package to the Royal Palace (IO) (Kote)
by Kotetsu Today at 6:56 am

» V6 Ninja Shop
by Tamaki Today at 6:56 am

» Shedding Teeth [Invite Only]
by Ari Today at 6:23 am

» Rank, Color, and Name Change
by Yoshinaga Yumi <3 Today at 6:17 am

» So you wanted to meet me in private then...
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:26 am

» Mystical Palm Aura
by Kenshin Uzumaki <3 Today at 5:22 am

» Kozai Yuki National Archives
by Hikari Namikaze <3 Today at 5:15 am

» Teacher for a day
by Mo-ri Jin Today at 4:59 am

Top posting users this week
Hikari Namikaze <3

Gary

Xyxer

Kyousuke Snow <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Kotetsu

Rosa Akari

Higuto Aburame

Sakaiza Hyuuga <3

Ren

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sanae
Genin
Genin

Fame : 15
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 18000
100%

PostSubject: Re: After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)   Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:44 pm

She nodded lightly as he explained that his father sung it for his mother and chuckled a bit imagining her father singing and shook her head. No, this was not right he would never do something like that let alone have it sound good. He was not really the musical type of person and his voice was, calm but not really soothing enough for this kind of gesture. So it was practically hilarious to think of him in this kind of position.
So as he allowed her to wash his back she took the soap and started to wash his back as they were standing now the other way round. While she was rubbing soap gently over his back and gently massaged his back a little along his spine and lost her thoughts a little into it. So this went on for some moments and then she let water clear off his back and nodded. "Now you are clean", she said agreeing, "I will go first and set up a futon for you to sleep in." Just a moment after that she wrapped her hair into a towel and rubbed herself dry quickly before putting on her nightgown. "Those are for you", she put the towels a little closer to the shower and then she nodded to him while walking out rubbing over her hair to dry it a bit before it would get in contact with pillows and sheets while she wandered to her room where she rolled out two futons for her and her guest. She placed her teddy onto her pillow like usual and as she was walking back to get him she had her hair dry for the most part. "Ready?"

WC: 285
TWC: 4973

♫♪ Charaktersheet ♪♫ ~ ♫♪ Application ♪♫ ~ ♫♪ Missionbook ♪♫
"If I were assured of your eventual destruction I would,
in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept my own."
[The Final Problem, Sir Athur C. Doyle]
Stats & Mission:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tamaki
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Water, Doton, Mokuton
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Mokuton
Bloodline : Sage's Body
Ryo : 1100
100%

PostSubject: Re: After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)   Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:11 am

Her hands were deft and nimble about there business, well practiced and precisely strong.
It would be hard to say whether he could ever face her clothed again.
The tension in his shoulders began to loosen when he faced her, there was an unspoken semblance of friendship between them or so it seemed and that relaxed Tamaki.
After showering for a moment longer Sanae beckoned for him to dry himself, he stepped out and accepted the towel that was being offered.
The night gowns material did little for Tamaki over worked imagination and as he dried himself, his hair was retaining quite a bit of moisture from the water.
Getting dressed he noted the atmosphere had a lot of steam present, how long had they been showering he could not say.
He viewed himself in the mirror and was taken back by how much mud he had been concealing from the hiding like a mole technique, he was now clean and sparklingly so.
Sanae's countenance demanded his attention from himself, he noticed her teddy bear.
How fearsome?
He regarded it with little amusement after the thrashing his clone had just received and put into retrospect the integrity she held in high regard.
His hair was mostly dry from the towel but residual moisture lingered like a fog around his head.
Condensing some chakra into his mouth he formed the monkey hand sign and jetted a stream of water at the back of Sanae's head.
Ou Tsuba was never out of fashion for Tamaki and the harmless prank would hopefully only wet a small portion of her hair with the water gun like stream.
"Ou Tsuba!"
He announced his attack through a half mouth full of water preemptively so as to not suprize Sanae so much.
He was still brimming with energy since he had barely participated in the spar and was up for some playfully natured sport.
As for being ready, he had hoped his insinuation had been ironic enough an answer but he still naively suggested, "Ready?"
He had not thought as to what he may be ready for but he was ready none the less.
He drew closer to Sanae as she spoke, she was unbelievably alluring in her night gown yet Tamaki forgot himself for the most part.

WC: 456
TWC: 5001

Tamaki's Statistics

Current Stats:
Health: 25
Chakra: 31 (+20)
Stamina: 25
Speed: 25
Strength: 22

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanae
Genin
Genin

Fame : 15
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
Ryo : 18000
100%

PostSubject: Re: After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)   Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Sanae was in her room preparing to go to bed as someone behind her waved a jutsu together. Since it was a slow one she had some moments to react upon call. But what was she to do? There were tatami mats on her floor. If those got stained it would be a drag to clean them. Then there were two futon on the floor, if they got wet, they had to be dried over the day. She signed badly as the decision was clear. She needed to let herself get hit to evade further damage inside her room. So what happened next was that the back of her head was hit with a splash of water and she pulled her brows together as a shiver ran down her spine. Her open hair had shielded her night gown so far, so at least she did not need to change again. So after that occurred she turned around to her guest grabbing him at his shoulders pulling him in close: "Why did you do that? Do you know how long it usually needs for this mass of hair to dry? Do you want me to get angry? Or did you hope I would evade it and get our bed messed up or my room?" Her face showed displeasure with what had happened and she kind of glared at him.
"You are lucky that I don't do that to people because it is rude. But next time I might just throw you somewhere...", she signed and let go of him to bundle up her hair so it would not stain through and wet her clothes. Then as she looked up he had drawn closer to her so that their faces were not so much apart anymore, but at this moment she was too mad about what happened to note this quite too tender moment. In her head picturing how she just randomly out of the blue shoot Windarrows at him or performed the dance of the camellia which would really put him in a dangerous position, but no, she would not really do it, because even with his goofiness she liked him and he was no enemy so time to leave it be.

WC: 371
TWC: 5244

♫♪ Charaktersheet ♪♫ ~ ♫♪ Application ♪♫ ~ ♫♪ Missionbook ♪♫
"If I were assured of your eventual destruction I would,
in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept my own."
[The Final Problem, Sir Athur C. Doyle]
Stats & Mission:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)   

Back to top Go down

After the fire (P,NK,Tamaki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Haven Country :: Hoshigakure-
Jump to: