Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 9:25 pmTakeshiyama
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sugimoto Tamaki's start in Kumo  Empty Sugimoto Tamaki's start in Kumo

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 am
Sugimoto could see the overbearing walls of Kumo not that far off in the distance, a constant reminder of his goal as he traversed his ancient homeland. All around him seemed a horrific reflection of the stories his father told him, countess grotesque monsters wandered the lands forcing him to use all his skill to avoid confrontation.
    As the city drew nearer Sugimoto received more of a reprieve from the local treats giving him time to scout out the city and find his way in. As he walked towards the front gate two ninja guards proceed to block his way, one steps forward and asks “what has brought you to our village?”. Sugimoto putting on his best act to seem harmless and worn out replies in a slightly raspy voice that was much less an act then the rest of his demeanor said “my family lived out in the boonies when we were attacked by bandits, only I survived and made my way here.”  The guard looks him up and down with a slightly puzzled look on his face as he weights Sugimoto’s response. The guard then says “hmmm fine we will let you pass, but if you steal anything be prepared what comes after.” with a look that invites me to try and test him. Sugimto decides its best to heed his words and heads into the village.
 As Sugimoto walked the streets of Kumo he was taken aback by the amount of people who moved through the village and after spending some time wandering around and getting acquainted with the territory, Sugimoto finds a spot to plan his next move. “Now that I have made it to Kumo I need to find a way to blend into the village without raising suspicions” thought Sugimoto, he continued to think upon this ideas speeding across his mind.  “So I have to keep up the act of the helpless orphan, and to keep up appearances I should try to get into an orphanage.” With the beginning of a plan seeming to form, Sugimoto heads off to an orphanage.
After asking around and getting lost a few times Sugimoto manages to finds his way to the steps of an orphanage. The Orphanage looked to be in less than ideal shape, the roof has leaks as wood planks rot and warp from age, the front door sits ascue in its fame and its rusted hinges making a painful screech as its opened. The Inside was in slight better condition even though it was still drafty and have places on the floor were buckets are placed to collect leaking water. Even with these imperfection, kids of all ages can be seen running and playing with each other throughout the building. Amongst them an elder lady walks through the playing kids with a sure step that seems use to the ever changing maze of human shaped obstacles until she stood before Sugimoto.
                As this woman came to stand before Sugimoto she said in a calm motherly voice “hello young one, I’m Abigail the matriarch of this orphanage. How can I help you?”. As Abigail stood before Sugimoto he could see that she looked as motherly as she sounded, she had brown hair with salt and pepper strands blending in with age, also wrinkles line her eyes and the corners of her mouth changing shape as a smile crosses her face. In the time it took for Sugimoto to judge her appearance he made up his mind to set up shop here. So Sugimoto tells Abigail the same story he told the guards but with some additions. So Sugimoto offers to use his skills in smithing and others household skills he picked up from helping his dad keep old home up and running to repair the orphanage in exchange of food and shelter. Mother Abigail Laughs in response saying “well we can't say no to someone so willing to help now can we” and with that Sugimoto managed to establish some semblance of a new life in Kumo. word count 672

Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Sugimoto Tamaki's start in Kumo  Empty Re: Sugimoto Tamaki's start in Kumo

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 am
It was a day like any other, Max finding himself wandering around the village finding things to amuse himself. The morning sky wasn’t bright, the dull grey hue permeating the land of Kumogakure, the colors of the land not as vibrant as they typically were. The boy would find his way through the town, gathering chocolate, pretzels, and other such treats in a large bag on his back. He had a pleasant surprise for the people he was going to meet.

It had been a while since young Maximillian had been to the orphanage, and he was wondering how it was holding up. The children used to be able to regularly put a smile on his face, but that was what felt like an eternity ago. So much has happened in the past few years, most of which has been rather taxing on the boy. But that was all past him now. He had to harden himself and look forwards to the next steps. He had a way to make everything better. Yes, everything will be better…

The young blonde would walk into the orphanage, a place that had regularly fed him despite his never truly living there. The building was as run down as ever, and while Max wanted to help fix it, he had more shinobi responsibilities now along with constant researching into the medical arts. He was close, much closer than he had ever been to recreating life. And if he could recreate life, perhaps just maybe he could bring back those he lost.

Stepping inside, Max would close the door to not allow the draft from outside to chill the building too much, as they were already having troubles keeping everything warm for the kids. Several of the kids that were probably around seven and eight rushed over to Max, greeting him warmly. It may have been a long while since Max was around here, but the children still held on to fond memories with the young puppeteer.

“I’ve brought you all some treats. Take whatever you’d like,” Max would say as he gazed around the room housing the children. There were more than he remembered, but the wars of Kumo had likely led to a surge of children without parents. It was a grim reality to the life their village led. Luckily, Max had tended to go overboard and bought far more sweets than he needed. It was a rare treat for the children of the orphanage, and the least Max could do to help give their lives just a bit more joy.

There was a newer face as well, an older boy speaking with a caretaker. “Hey, if you’d like a treat you can have some too.” Max would say, his tone friendly and welcoming. Should the boy turn to look at him, he would find a young blonde child, around eleven years of age. Max is wearing a simple white shirt with long, baggy pants. He has a blue cloak wrapped around him as well, keeping the chill of of him. 

WC: 508
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:53 pm
Sugimoto thanked mother Abigail for letting him stay in the orphanage, he then turned to address the child's voice he heard offer him food. With a quick rotation of his head followed by a rush of momentum in the direction of food, Sugimoto bobbed and weaved through some of kids rushing off with their candy and snacks to tell the others the good news and after managing to get past Sugimoto came to stand before a peculiar child.

Sugimoto studied the kid that stood before him, his keen eyes weighting details to assess the child's threat potential. The kids eating sweets did not seem to notice or care but even from before Sugimoto could smell the scent of death permeating from the child's direction. Ever careful Sugimotoweighed the facts before speaking, he noticed that the child had a Kumo ninja bandana, signinafining his status as a potential threat. Plus the child gave of a dangerous air, similar to someone who has seen death and now straddles the line of one's morality.    

But hunger getting the best of Sugimoto he decided to take some of the snacks anyway. With a small nod of thanks Sugimoto used the time he chewed on the food to think on how he would proceed in interacting with the blonde kid that smelled of death. The timing of it all seeming too coincidental, but how could the people hunting him down zero in on him already? He pushed aside his paranoia, let him slip and reveal too much.  So Sugimoto decided to use this as an opportunity to get some information but he had to be cautious of what he asked.

So as his father taught him when Sugimoto was a boy, if he was ever having trouble coming up with a idea or thinking through a problem he should look it from the opposite prospective. So Sugimoto thought about it from the perspective that the blonde kid ninja could be a potential allie. Since Sugimoto did need a way in to the ninja academy, plus someone to train him and if someone could turn this kid into a ninja he could probably learn alot from them. So Sugimoto decided the best course of action would be to try to befriend this kid shinobi, and use him gain a cover and information on the village of Kumo.  

Swallowing the snacks just helped Sugimoto realise how hungry he really felt.
“Thank you for the snacks kid shinobi” said Sugimoto “I’m Sugimoto Tamaki”    Word count 416
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:49 am
Max would hear the older boy speak, addressing himself as Sugimoto Tamaki. It was an unfamiliar name, but such was simply the norm now, as Max was seeing more and more new faces. This boy seemed out of place here, a light in his eyes that showed Max that his will hadn’t been broken over years of serving Lord Mortarion like the rest of the civilians.

“I’m Maxamillian Yamaguchi, but my friends all call me Max. It is a pleasure to meet you Sugimoto.” The boy would offer a handshake, his metallic hand outstretched to meet the hand of Sugimoto. It was just one of Max’s many scars, and honestly the one he was most able to deal with. The other scars ran much deeper and weren’t simply damages to his body.

“Were you displaced here because of the war?” The young boy would inquire, hoping to learn a little bit about the boy standing before him. If he didn’t want to talk about it, Max would understand. It was hard to talk about great loss. The boy would grab a chocolate bar and take a large bite, chewing the sweet substance and savoring the sugary goodness before gobbling up yet another bite. It was honestly a surprise how he managed to stay in such good shape all things considered.

“Were your parents shinobi from Kumo, or one of the colonies?” He would ask, attempting to glean what information he could out of Sugimoto. The he realized his insensitivity and quickly tried to recover, “Or were they just civilians caught up in a mess too big to handle by the common people?” Honestly, that might not have completely remedied the sting of his words, as even if it was the latter Max had in a roundabout way called them out on being unable to protect themselves and their family in this dangerous world we live in.

WC: 316
TWC: 824
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:47 pm
The questions Max asked brought back the vividly fresh memories of his dead parents. The scene of his family's bodies brutally murdered was as if sealed into his mind, whenever he closed his eyes that scene was etched into his perception with crystal clear detail.  Sugimoto tried to push down the pain that flooded his mind, he did not want to let his overwhelming emotions cloud his thoughts. With much strain and a few seconds to focus, Sugimoto managed to put aside his feeling and get back to conversing with Max.

Sugimoto studied Max for the few moments it took him to put his words together in well thought out response. Max did not seem to be as threatening as Sugimoto’s justifiable paranoia initially lead him to believe. Max seemed to be genuinely good intentioned, Sugimoto noticed a few times while he talked a deep sadness would sometimes quickly flash across his face. That sadness was something Sugimoto could forge into a connection with Max that he could exploit to his advantage. With Sugimoto's thoughts collected and assessment of the kid ninja complete he was ready to interact with Max.

“I’m from one of the far off colonies, my Parents and I lived isolated from the other people, so one day some bandits came and killed my parents. I only managed to escape with my life by hiding like my father told me too”  responded Sugimoto. While saying this the emotions Sugimoto managed to push down before found a crack to spill out from, leading to a few tears rolling down his face. Sugimoto quickly wipes his eyes and takes a deep calming breath, he had a goal to achieve and him losing a grip on his feeling here would do him no good.  

Now being a little more collected Sugimoto continued his response, “my father knew some low skill ninja techniques that he taught me, but my family was nothing special when it came to fighting. Altho my father was a blacksmith and he did pass on some skills onto me.” A small flicker of pride flashed across Sugimoto’s face as he talked of fathers craft. “ But now that I have made it here alive, I will need to find work so I can support myself.” “I was hoping to train in the ninja arts and practice my blacksmithing to make some side income.” Sugimoto said as if it was just a thought spoken out loud.

Sugimoto’s mind focus back on Max, he tries to muster an eager expression and ask Max a question “would you be willing to help me get set up in the ninja academy so I can start training? Also any information on if any blacksmiths in the village need an apprentice? Anything you could do would be highly appreciated”   

Word Count 466

Total Word Count 1554
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:01 am
Max would listen to the newcomer, accepting his story with little reason not to. Kumo had various colonies all throughout the shinobi lands due to their various wars. Plus, this boy had almost no chakra presence to him, meaning that unless he was hiding it, he was relatively harmless.

“Okay, I can take you to the academy. We can always use new shinobi, and if you already know some techniques you may be able to advance at an accelerated rate. And don’t worry, we will craft you into a true shinobi yet.” Max would finish off his chocolate, grab a couple more bars and leave the rest for the orphans. “Follow me, I’ll show you to the academy.”

Max knew the village of Kumo inside and out, each and every inch of the place. This was his home, and being what many would consider a “street urchin” of sorts, he had spent a very large amount of time just wandering through the village. So he would take Sugimoto on a more scenic route, allowing them to take in all of the sites. “There is a nice soup place near here, and it is pretty cheap too!” Max would say, fondly recalling the time he “poisoned” the soup to pass one of his Chuunin exams. Good times.

He would pass by the pretzel shop and pick up another, realizing that he left all of his back at the orphanage and he didn’t know if there would actually be any left by the time he returned.

“So, the Academy is right down here,” he would say as they turned a corner and a large building was in sight, “But you’ll have to do all the paperwork and stuff yourself because… well I just don’t feel like doing it.” Max would take a large bite out of the delicious, salty, soft pretzel. He would normally offer some to Sugimoto, but he only got one without thinking of sharing.

WC: 324
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:09 pm
As Max guided him on the scenic route that leads to the Ninja Academy, Sugimoto felt a sense of relief washover him. The fact that Sugimoto's story was not exposed right from the get go was a blessing for his nerves, even tho there could still be a slight chance that Max is currently leading him into an ambush! Sugimoto chuckled quietly under his breath at his reflexive paranoia. He already placed his bet, to believe in Max. Today Sugimoto was was going to take his first step on the path to getting revenge against the people who killed his parents and hunted down his clan.

The route Max decided take through Kumo showed Sugimoto a large amount of the city. All the while Max seemed to be giving his best impression of a tour guide by giving a bit of history, lore and or interesting and unknown facts about local landmarks. Max lead Sugimoto to some of the more Interesting places throughout Kumo village. Such as the trade market, food stands and restaurants of notable quality, Max pointing out a particular ramen stand that he enjoys from time to time. Altho during this tour Sugimoto did noticed something far less apparent as he traversed the streets of Kumo with Max, he noticed that Kumo seemed to be healing from old wounds. Buildings that look to have been run down and derelict now shows sign of scaffolding and people taking the beginning steps to rebuild.

The sun traverses over head hidden by the clouds as the tour was nearing its destination, Max decided to stop at a pretzel shop and grab a snack. During this time just as Sugimoto has been doing the entire tour, he was keeping an eye on the crowds around him. Half his mind paying attention to Max and the information he was freely giving, the other half was focused on the surrounding people. Sugimoto was looking to see if he can notice someone in the crowd multiple times over the long trip, this would indicate someone could be potentially following him. It was a technique his mother taught him about, used to find out if you are being tailed in a village or crowded other locations.  As it turned out it seemed no one was following him or their ability to hide far exceeded his ability to perceive them, either way there was nothing he could do.

Max voice is what brought back Sugimoto’s attention from his surrounding to the tour. Max  came back with a pretzel still steaming with heat, he held it aloft while gesturing with his free hand that it was time to continue the tour. We continued on our way but in little time we made it to the Ninja Academy. The Building was more impressive than most of the others he has seen while traveling, as Max and Sugimoto headed to the school Max said  as we turned the corner. Max continued  

“Thank you for showing me around the Kumo” Sugimoto said genuinely thankful for a day not full of harrowing ordeals or grotesk sights.  “Would you mind sticking around for a little bit? I am still not fully comfortable that I know how to navigate through the village.” He asked Max as he headed into the Ninja Academy to sign up.

Sugimoto got into the building ware he could see some man sitting at a desk, he's nose buried in a book penned by an author named Jiraiya. The weird look that the man's face contorted into was all Sugimoto needed to understand that is not a book that should be read at a school. So Sugimoto walked up to the desk and cleared his throat and said “hello, are you who I need to talk to about getting signed up as a ninja of Kumo?”  The man startled, quickly closed and placed his book in a pocket with one fluid motion. The man looked Sugimoto up and down, analyzing him before addressing the question. “Yes I am the ninja you would need to talk to.” A slight sarcastic tone tinged his voice. Sugimoto decided to ignore the rude behavior and continue. “I am looking to be tested to see if I qualify to become a ninja for Kuma.” The man then sighs and says “Ok, we can test you.” “Also if you happen to know a Ninja of Chuunin or higher rank that can witness this test, that will speed the acceptance process.” Sugimoto says “I think that I may know someone.”     

Word count 800
Total Word count 2334
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:49 am
“Yeah, I don’t have much to do today.” Max would reply when asked to stick around. It probably wasn’t going to be for a huge amount of time, but Max would pull out what looked to be a textbook of medicine and begin reading it while scarfing down another bite of his pretzel with the other hand.

Max was literally still just outside, chomping away at his food. It would be but a brief moment before Sugimoto made his way back out, “That was quick,” Max would mutter, wondering if he really signed up for the academy already.  There was a speedy determination in his steps, almost as if he was trying to quickly get back to where Max was as to not lose him. Max

“That look on your face… you are gonna ask me to do something, aren’t you?” Max would ask, pondering just what this guy might need from him. He just signed up for the academy. He wasn’t already ready to take his Genin Exam was he? He did say that his father taught him some stuff, so maybe.

“What do you need?” The boy would say, continuing to read over his book.

WC: 197
Tanjiro Nazar
Tanjiro Nazar
Citizen

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:38 am
As he walked towards Max he could see him still eating the same pretzel and reading a book. “Is that a Medicine textbook?” Sugimoto would think to himself, impressed that someone so young seems to be a ninja on top of studying medicine is no small feat. “What do you need?”   Max will call out as he approached.  

Sugimoto would waste no time and come right out with it and ask “If your Chuunin would you be willing to come with me and witness my ninja examination?”

Word count 84
Total Word count 2418

(EXIT)
Claims 
Clone Technique (Ninjutsu) 500/500
Transformation Technique (Ninjutsu) 500/500 
Genjutsu Release (Mastered; No Hand Seals) (Ninjutsu) 500/500 500/500
Wind Style: Quiet Footsteps 418/500
12 stats
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:05 am
Max would hear him address his needs, and close up his book. "Yeah, I am a Chuunin. I guess you need a proctor?" Max would scratch his head and walk with the older boy to the Academy, wondering how advanced this Sugimoto was to completely skip the academy. The boy would stop in front, allowing the student to be the first into the building. 

This should be really interesting.

WC: 69
TWC: 1414

WC Split between Max and Napa (707 each)

Max's Claims:
6 AP
500 wc towards Mark Seal (500/500)
104 WC towards finishing Hidden Mist Technique (currently 896/1000 -> 1000/1000)

Napa's Claims:
3 Stats
500 wc towards Mark Seal (500/500)
207 wc towards Body Flicker (207/1000)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum