Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Stealing Nanako - Temple raid - Page 2 Empty Re: Stealing Nanako - Temple raid

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:13 am
She looked around in the big hall that enfolded before them. With the many big windows and the white stone which it was made of it looked kind of radiant. Some coloured windows added a little spark of colour every now and then in the otherwise pretty pale environment. Really sticking out where the rows of benches made off dark wood that were placed so people could sit watching and listening to the priests when every there was a ceremony or just a usual mess. Behind the dark altar there was a gigantic organ with its pipes rising up to the ceiling it was a majestic site to behold. This and so much more was to be gazed at in this hall of prayer and believe.
Sanae's grip around Orokanas arm got a little tighter as they walked in and only his question shook her awake again. She turned her head a little and there was a sign that said: "For the tour please wait inside this room", the sign pointed to a door that was open and giving way into a waiting room where already some people were waiting. Most of them in small groups like families or even pairs like them. Then just as a reflex she quickly and for her opinion almost witty she responded to the young man's tease. "Sure love, but first you got to get me a ring", an almost confident wink followed and then she paused. Did she just do that? Her face turned slightly read and she cleared her throat while walking into the room. As they entered the room she would casually greet into the room and get some replies in return and then leave it to her companion if they would sit somewhere while she was thinking about how convincing this act had to be and if she was going to have to do some things she had no idea about to keep it up.

WC: 325
TWC: 2300
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:34 pm
orokana stared at the giant organ. he guess they played a lot of music as they praised their gods. but oro did think a little of what she said about hoshi gods. why would people worship something that demands so much and gives so little. if oro asked anyone that believed in the gods, that asked something similar he would get shut down fast. not even negotiations. just would get told to go to hell. then when she said something about getting her a ring oro would say. "maybe i will once i meet your parents." he joked noticing the wink. she was doing this well. now most people if they heard them talk would think they where just young in love teens. once he was in the room with sanae he looked around. it was pretty large. had enough chairs for thirty people and not all of them where filled, not even half if he was honest. oro would walk to some empty set of chairs in the middle as they where in rows of five. once he was waiting he looked at sanae. no one was close enough to hear them if they talked quietly. so he whispered. "sanae i like your new look, but i think the old one fits you more." he nodded studying her body and thinking of her original one.
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 am
She chuckled softly: "My parents, my dad will kill you", she grinned a little, even though when she thought about it, her father might just kill off any boy he deemed indecent or inappropriate for her to be with. When Kazu visited her mother had been around to make him cool off and be calm. No death glares, no hand squeezing of doom, just a silent maybe a bit in thought dad. Would he be like this now as well with his former love gone? Who knew? She then sat down next to Orokana still holding onto his arm while gazing at the people. They were all quite ordinary. There was a pair of Grandparents, or at least the age seemed more likely to be the grandparents, with a quite young girl and an almost teenage boy who was complaining on how boring this was going to be. There a trio of grownups in relaxed clothing who where in a small debate on what century the carvings in the entry belonged to because the style fit more one and the look fit more another. Something Sanae would never even debate about, because why was this important?
So her attention shifted over to Orokana as he leaned in to talk to her. But instead of something mission related he complimented her transformation and after that stated that he liked the original better. Her body went stiff for a brief moment and her face took the colour of a tomato. With one deep breath in she calmed herself down before gently nudging her shoulder against his: "Flatterer, you make my brain go all fuzzy with all that sweet talk", for a brief moment she would rub her nose against his cheek. Then realizing how too much intimate this would be she turned face front again clearing her throat in embarrassment. This was just the right moment to see a man in a perfectly white robe enter the room too look around. "Ah I'll give it another 5 minutes before we start", he said now standing in the front rows centre.

WC: 348
TWC: 2648
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:04 pm
"maybe people can kill me, doesnt mean i am going to let it happen." he said as he put his arm in his pocket. he had five minuets to kill. so he pulled out his book and started reading it. it didnt have anything new for oro to learn. he just read it to comfort himself. he read about bringer of darkness. it said the following: This technique exerts a hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, effectively blinding the opponent. No matter how skilled an opponent may be, they are forced to wait helpless in this world of darkness, as this technique allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses.The user makes the tiger hand sign, placing all enemies around them in the immediate area under the genjutsu. Once placed under it, the victims immediately loose access to their eye sight, placing them in a world of darkness. Their other senses however are left unhindered. it was an ok genjutsu because it can make people that needed to see unable to see. which was more or less everyone but he knew that some people might not need to see. but if anything he can still use it to distract the person he used it on. maybe it would be useful for the mission. he hoped he didnt have to but a mistake might happen. which isnt a big deal since both him and sanae are more then ready to do this, they just needed to get guided. then once they have a layout of the mission, and what the plan was, they wait for night then go ahead and do the mission to get the girl and then oro could get ryo. it was a small reward for wasting a day but it was useful for things. oro heard a man come in the room and say "ok ladies and gentleman its time for our tour, follow me please." he wore a fake smile. like a wolf in sheeps clothing. oro did not like the guy but stood up and sighed. "lets go pumpkin." he smiled at her.
Sanae
Citizen

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:32 am
Some time was passing by in a flash and then the guide said that they were starting to go. So as Oro had finished reading the book and stood up she followed with a slight nod and a short mumbled affirmation that she was listening to him. Rowing in behind and in front of some people they were now brought to the great all were he started explaining why and how this was built and what essential stories the coloured windows where displaying. It felt endlessly, because they could not really walk five steps in a row without passing by another wall ornament, painting or window that needed explanation. The final stop in this room was the organ that was at least worth the stop. He said many things like, how many pipes it had, what pulling the registers could do and so on, but still not of interest. After that he led the group into a hallway that was going down into the earth and into a round. He talked about how the monks had their quarters here, but also the novices, which he could not show because they were private, but he could show the meditation room, but they had to be silent, because it was in use.
This chamber was a quite gloomy one with a very low ceiling. Many candles lit it somehow but the therefore flickering shadows were kind of making it even creepier. But among the meditating youngsters there was she. Nanako sat there with some other novices and while others were at least trying to meditate, she and her mate were trying to have a silent conversation but were caught in the act. "Nanako silence, the third time today, you will go to bed early without dinner", were the harshly spoken words of the monk who had caught up on their chatter. The girls duck their heads and nodded in resignation.

WC: 318
TWC: 2966

Last edited by Sanae on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:31 pm
orokana noted the girls. then looked at sanae. they now knew for sure she was here. meaning it wont be hard to get her later. the girl was pretty and was a cut above most with her upper body. meaning she had big boobs. oro would sigh thinking about how annoying this tour was. there was non stop talk about how and why god does thing. one thing oro didnt care about was a god, being one or many. orokana was a man of logic and science, though he wouldnt try to say god didnt exist, he just has his doubts. the people near nanako looked like either they fully believed or didnt want to be their. after some more time the group would walk out of the room and down a hall. as the group walked the guide said this was where the rooms where for the people living there. meaning one of the many rooms held her in it. which means either she would be here at night, or she would have late night duties. he just hoped the priests here didnt like to do unspeakable things when no one looks. the tour was almost over. if the next tour was to start on time. he pitied the group, it wasnt a very good tour. he held sanaes hand as the end neared and said to her quietly "that room with the candles looked interesting, think that is where people wed?" he hoped the girl would read between the lines and believe he was talking about nanako. "when we wed lets marry there, we should check it out again some other time." he smiled trying to seem like a good boyfriend. no one would notice if he didnt but he didnt want to take the chance. couples are normally invisible because no one wants to see some kids making out, or they would be judged.
Sanae
Citizen

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:33 pm
Whoever Oro was seeing the large breasts on it could not have been Nanako, because the girl was just ten years old, or was she really that highly evolved that even Sanae would worry about it. While they were casually walking behind the group Orokana started talking to her again what made her lean into him. "Mhm?" , she nodded shortly and then wrinkled her forehead. What was with this getting married stuff, who would believe they or at least she was getting married any time soon? Then she looked down at herself, well she looked a little older, but still it was a little creepy to think about marriage all the time at his young age. But then again, he was doing it all as cover up. She remembered that this was the plan all along at least for the last moments so she nodded again. "I would like that a lot", she said in agreement to looking at the room again and then hugged his arm a bit tighter.

"Thanks for taking this tour with me", she said as they thankfully returned to the hall were they took off and he was standing there for questions. Sanae had no questions to ask him. "Are you done here?" , she tilted her head. "I made us some lunch", she patted her bag, "I have something for you as well I hope you like my curry", she was brightly smiling at him. It was partly true, she prepared two meals, because she did not know if they had time to get lunch or had to do a stake out. So she prepared one for her and her partner.

WC: 276
TWC: 3242
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 pm
"i am done here, it was nice hey?" he smiled "oh sweet, you didnt have to make me lunch sweetie." he smiled and started to walk out. when they got out he didnt say anything till they where a good way away from the place and oro talked in his normal tone of being monotone. "god damn i hated that, it was so dry..." he looked at sanae, if she did or didnt turn back to normal yet. "thanks for playing along, if it seemed strange i am sorry." he nodded. he didnt know if she cared or not. after a time hed ask, "where should we eat lunch?" he looked around as he asked the question. he figured she knew the area more and she would pick a good spot, he could enjoy reading and waiting till night falls. he didnt really have anything to train but asked "hey... have you practiced your gen at all?" he was interested since she kinda was, not like him or yen, but enough. he hoped after lunch since they would have hours to kill, shed be interested in training a bit or something. he was hungry and hoping she was a good cook. this should also improve his relationship with her and thus hoshi. was it wrong to use someone jutsu so you looked better?
Sanae
Citizen

Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:33 am
She nodded to his question: "Yes I did, because I hoped I could impress you honey." While following him out she threw glances around the hall und then they were alone again. As they were dropping their game, she dropped her transformation and turned back to her smaller real self. Then she chuckled and gently nudged Orokana in his side: "Well it still is a religious place, what did you think it would be like? A night club or something?" , she tipped her finger against her lips. "Mhmm pray in the day, party by night, why not", she then grinned walking over to a bench located close by where she sat down and started to look through her bag getting out her bento box. "I hope you are not that picky with food, my curry is okay but well nothing special yet. I wish I could have gotten moms take on that, but well some things one has to discover for herself", she hands him the lower segment of her bento box which was filled with rice and a slightly spicy curry mixed with peaches and some chicken meat on the side. Thanks to the box it was all still warm. "Gen? Unfortunately not I am afraid", she then handed him some chopsticks, "But I have learned some basic medical ninjutsu. I am not sure when the first big things come at me like missions or even maybe an exam", she signs taking a bite, "But I want to have a wide range of skills with which I can surprise opponents, but I promise I will better myself and exercise them more often", she said while holding up her had for some kind of vow.
Then she took another bite before asking: "How have you been?", her head slightly tilted displaying interest in her eyes while looking at him with a fond smile. It was kind of nice to have him around, so at least the talking in-between would not be that awkward.

WC: 333
TWC: 3575
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 pm
orokana sat next to her and listened. she seemed to like oro with the playful banter and joking. which was nice but alien to oro. "im not a picky eater no." he would say taking the bento box and starting to eat what was in it. it tasted good but it could be better. but it wasnt bad. "this is good stuff." he smiled and looked at her. "you would make a good wife for someone." he said trying to be kind as he ate. orokana sighed at her answer. "yeah im doing the same with ninjutsu currently, and to answer your question i havent been up to much other then trying out some new things with genjutsu and trying to improve my ninjutsu." he said between bites as he ate. once he was finished, he would lean his back in the bench taking out his book. "this place is still new to me which kinds of leaves me wanting to keep to where i know." he nodded. he said that but he only knew one place well. and he didnt go to many places before that. "so we have till dusk to do what ever hey? what are you going to do?" he asked holding his book in his hand. he didnt know what to do now. with what to say and do. he wasnt use to people and he didnt know how to spend the rest of the time waiting for the mission. it was a weird thing to wait for but he needed to wait. he looked at the ground after he noticed he was staring at her. he sighed deeply. honestly he hasnt been up to anything at all in his time. he has been trying to train but there hasnt been much to train with, thats why he was trying to learn more about ninjutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum