Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

A quiet day? (nk) Empty A quiet day? (nk)

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:37 pm
It was a nice afternoon in the village hidden in the clouds and Sanae hast had lunch at home and now was slowly walking through the village thinking about what she would do? There was a whole afternoon to be filled with stuff. Maybe she should be going to train again. Or just enjoy the day lay down in the sun? She did not do this in a long time. Her steps were slightly skipping and she was humming a happy tune as she was walking by some houses closing in to the centre of Hoshi. Maybe she could go for a little bit of shopping? She had never really spent much money just for fun. But now she had been earning some for herself, maybe it was time she did some shopping. She could need some throwing stars or kunai at least maybe, but what should she be taking? While she looked at her surrounding and the several shops that were covering the central market but she had never really looked inside. Now she was standing in front of the weaponry shop and looked inside through the window, there were so much items inside and different weapons some which she had never heard of or seen before. While she was flattening her nose against the display window she thought about, If she could forge those out of her bones as well? A definitely maybe was it.

WC: 237

Last edited by Sanae on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

A quiet day? (nk) Empty Re: A quiet day? (nk)

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 am
So much to do, so much to see, in Hoshi. It would take days to walk through all the shops in city center in the village.  But he figured he wouldn’t be there forever so he should see as much as he could. He walked past the Ramen shop he had eaten at with Yurei earlier, then past a pottery store, and a paint store, and a bunch of other useless stores that would mean nothing to him unless he lived there.

Today Sakana had his cloak on to hide himself from the people, it was more a of a brown looking sack to be fair. But it made him feel hidden. So he was just blending in. The first ting that seemed interesting was weapon shop, now while Sakana wasn’t a big weapon guy he did like to look. Everyone had to admire a nice sword or a flashy looking kunai. It seemed to be deserted inside except for a small girl who resembled Saya a bit. They were about the same size and had similar hair colors. Her face was pressed against the glass peering in, the gennin wondered what she was doing.

So now he had a decision to make, go inside the weapon shop and talk to the girl or move along down the road? Well, she seemed young enough that she might not be anti shinobi so that could be a good sign. The Meijin would walk up to where she was standing, lean against the glass and say “So what’s the deal with this weapon shop? Anything good in there?” It might seem abrupt but he would say it in a friendly manner so she didn’t find him harmful.

WC:287
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 am
She had focused on a sign that said the shop was indeed handing out starting kits to young shinobi for a reasonable price. She had earned a lot of money in the last days doing regular chores around the town and getting to know it. So she started reasoning with herself. Should she buy it? Well it could not hurt. She did not need weapons so much since she could forge them out of her bones. But she could not forge explosive Tags out of her bones and no kunai yet. So that was that. Maybe she ought to buy it. Just as she had thought that out someone spoke to her. She slowly turned her head looking at a young man in a brown cloak. Was it one or did he just stick his head through a wool blanket? Whatever it was, it looked warm and well that was, what it was all about, keeping somebody warm.
So she smiled at him and said: "Sure, this shop sells the starting bundle for you ninja and I was just debating in my head weather to buy it or not and right now I have decided to buy it", then she paused looking at him a little closer. Since she had taken her day off she had wrapped herself in a longer skirt in a warm wine like colour and a white blouse with short sleeves. She did not look like a shinobi today but inside the black bag she always carries around instead of a purse like some girls would her headband was in case something happed that would require her doing ninja stuff. Now she gave the boy in front of her a closer look, her eyes almost a little suspicious but then she smiled. "Wanna come along inside and take a look? I do not mind company instead I would love it? Or have you planned otherwise?" She looked directly at him with a smile on her lips and curiosity to her eyes. Why did she invite him? Clueless she seemed or maybe even careless. Indeed she could not care less, but she had so very little company so she was happy when she could enjoy having someone around.

WC: 371
TBC: 608
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:33 am
Once he leaned into the glass and asked the girl the question she would turn  her head to him. Thank god there was no evil stare or a mean comment. She just smiled and answered his question like a decent human being. What was weird is why a little lady would be standing outside a weapon shop, she didn’t seem to be a ninja, or at least she wasn’t wearing a head band. So he was pretty surprised when she asked him to go inside and take a look at the weapons with him.

Of course, he could have said no thank you and left, but at this point he was curious. If she was a ninja he was going to find out and if she wasn’t he was going to find out why a civilian needed weapons. “Sure I’ll come in and look with you. If you don’t mind me asking though, why would a lady such as yourself need a weapon?” He would question her first as if she was a civilian since that seemed to be the more likely scenario at the moment.

WC:475
Sanae
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:32 am
Did he just call her a lady? She blinked twice quite astounded and then cleared her throat while she tried to manage to keep in her surprise. Her face kind of turned red and she gasped a little. This was totally new to her, but kind of flattering. So she decided to take it just as it was and be happy about it. But then he asked a question, a very intelligent one. Well what would she want with weapons? Slowly she looked at him now recognizing that this was a shinobi, but not a shinobi from here, he came from another village. Was it better to be scared now? Well he got through the gates and seemed pretty unharmed but was this something good or bad? She could not quite point her finger at it but then she decided to go with what her feeling told her. "I am a genin of this village, this is why I need or more like want the bundle, because it might contain weapons I better make myself more accustom with sooner or later?" , she nodded as affirmation that this was exactly what she wanted.
Then she got close to the door opening it a little then pausing. "What are you doing around here? This does not seem to be your kind of place?", in her voice there was a joking jump and she winked at him. She was not in any means encouraging him to leave. No she was more and more curious why he was here and did he come alone? Did he ditch his village by any chance or was a runaway? No, he would not wear his headband still would he? Maybe he did it to challenge himself more? But this was stupid, at least it seemed that way.

WC: 300
TWC: 908
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:27 pm
Sakana watched as her face turned red at the mention of calling herself a lady. It seemed small compliments went a long way with this girl, if you could even call what he said a compliment. What she responded with next confirmed his theory of her being a shinobi. She said she needed a weapon bundle. “A basic weapon bundle does come in handy, I have one myself. I don’t have it with me though, as you can tell I’m trying to blend in.”

The Meijin began to follow the girl into the building until she stopped. Sakana was about to question the pause but he concerns were answered by her own.  Sanae questioned what he was doing there. She gave him a joking wink. He felt like he should end this now but he was bored so why no indulge in her came. “You’re right, a weapon shop isn’t my kind of place but I was walking around the neighborhood and decided I’d check it out.”

WC: 646
Sanae
Citizen

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:14 am
She made two more steps inside of the shop. As she was looking around her new companion said he was just in the neighbourhood. She blinked shortly. Well if it was that he did not want to say, why he left his village it should be okay. Hoshigakure was quite welcoming to all sorts of new people as long as they behaved adequately. Well one had to correct that. Shinobi where close to outlawed and socially branded but the shinobi community was generally welcoming and open to anyone who was coming in. "I see", she replied then walking up to the clerk who was at this moment polishing a katana. He was missing a hand o the left side and had some sever scars down his arms, but seemed generally welcoming. He smiled at the two young shinobi who entered his shop. "Hello you two, can I help you out?" She leaned onto his desk and smiled: "I wanted to check out the beginner bundle you are offering and", then she points over her shoulder meaning to point at Sakana, "I even have a sempai joining me for guidance", she grinned over her shoulder at him, "Isn't that about right?"

WC: 200
TWC: 1108
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:00 pm
Walking inside the weapon shop was a weird experience, he had never really been in one because he hadn’t had a reason to. His Katana and Painter set were given to him by Komon, while his armor and mask he got from a supply shop. This place had a lot, some nicely colored swords, some oddly shaped throwing knives and just a lot of things he had never seen before. In the background the Meijin could see Sanae speaking to the shop owner as he polished his own sword behind the counter.

Sakana would blush as she called him sempai, after all they were the same rank. But maybe she didn’t know that, maybe she thought he was a jounin or a chuunin. Or maybe she did know he was a genin but was just messing with him. Either way he would smile, put his hand behind his head and say, “Yes of course” After saying that the Meijin follow Sanae around the store if that’s what she wanted to do, and he would be ready and open for any questions she may have had for him.

WC: 835
Sanae
Citizen

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:30 pm
She could see him blush, why did he do that? Well seemed like she flattered him somehow. That was not so bad at least it was something positive. The man had put a display of kunai, shuriken, smoke bombs and explosive tags. "You can have the standard pack with this pouches", he said putting a pair of neutral leather pouches next to it. "But we have the girls and boys edition in blue and pink as well", he put one of each other colour on the counter. She looked a little bit disgusted. "Who asks for something ridiculous like that?", her eyes trail from the too brightly coloured pouches to the sales men and then over to Sakana. "Is this normal?", her voice a little bit unsure. No this was surly not made to be going with some shinobis gear. Also there were things she had heard of from the studies in the academy but had never seen for real so she grabbed one of the explosive tags and looked at Sakana: "You know how to use those? I have never had a practical opportunity", she waved the tag in front of his nose and smiled a little. The shop owner shrugged his shoulders. There sometimes were crazy requests about the colour and shape of things, so he did not really care as long as it sold good.

WC: 228
TWC: 1336
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 am
Sakana was looking at a this beautiful two bladed sword on the wall, it had two blue blade opposite of each other that met on a handle in the middle. It truly was marvelous, but he wasn’t going to by anything yet. After all he didn’t want to be carrying this large thing around the city with him and it certainly wouldn’t fit in his backpack.

Sanae would be talking with the salesman about special edition weapons back that were color coordinated for girls and boys. When the girl would look over to the Meijin to see if it was normal he would shrug his shoulder and reply, “Mine’s blue, but I’m pretty sure it’s just because of the village colors. But that pink looks nice though, maybe you should pick that one.” His mouth would curl with a smile at the end.   

Next his new friend would do something super dangerous, she would pick up an explosive tag and start waving it around. To this Sakana panicked, and grabbed her arm as it was in front of his face. He didn’t grab it hard enough to hurt her, just enough to stop the movement. Still gripping her arm he would say “Careful now, it’s really not a toy. One false move and it would bring this whole store down.” This time his tone was serious since this was a serious matter.

WC: 1071
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum